How to troll a thread, by vaperature:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You have been vaping for three lousy months. What the FUCK do you know about vaping advocacy?

Technically, I've been vaping for almost a year. I picked up my first Blu in March 2014. It wasn't until November that I visited a vape shop and discovered open vaping. But, that aside...

Tell me, since you're the only one who keeps harping on it, what is so fucking complicated about vaping that makes you think that there is a barrier to entry?

Was all of this difficult to figure out for you? Did you struggle with it? Because I'm finding that hard to believe. As dickish as you are, you seem to have a modicum of intelligence. Maybe I'm a genius. I switched to mech mods and coil building after just 2 weeks, so I guess that makes me a vaping prodigy by your standards.

Please, enlighten me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Technically, I've been vaping for almost a year. I picked up my first Blu in March 2014. It wasn't until November that I visited a vape shop and discovered open vaping. But, that aside...

Tell me, since you're the only one who keeps harping on it, what is so fucking complicated about vaping that makes you think that there is a barrier to entry?

Was all of this difficult to figure out for you? Did you struggle with it? Because I'm finding that hard to believe. As dickish as you are, you seem to have a modicum of intelligence. Maybe I'm a genius. I switched to mech mods and coil building after just 2 weeks, so I guess that makes me a vaping prodigy by your standards.

Please, enlighten me.
Oh you are so full of shit. I have to go shovel some snow. Enjoy sitting on your paper mache thrown.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That's what I thought you'd have to say. Nothing.

Useless troll.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I thought you'd have to say. Nothing.

Useless troll.
You've been vaping for three months, dude. You've run a blog for a little over a month. You are NO expert on vaping, period. You can PRETEND all you like and trash people who have been vaping for years and know what they are talking about all you like and you can call all your "detrators" trolls or butthurt or whatever all you like, but it doesn't take away the fact that you are completely full of shit.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You've been vaping for three months, dude. You've run a blog for a little over a month. You are NO expert on vaping, period. You can PRETEND all you like and trash people who have been vaping for years and know what they are talking about all you like and you can call all your "detrators" trolls or butthurt or whatever all you like, but it doesn't take away the fact that you are completely full of shit.
Never said I was an expert. You're the one who keeps bringing that up. I'm just a guy with an opinion blog. For some reason, that just pisses you the fuck off.

You can PRETEND that you're not insanely jealous and trash me all you like, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're just a douchebag hammering out trollish comments from his mom's basement.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang guys. I'm glad the wife brought me a big bowl of popcorn about the time I decided to read the thread, it helped. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
robot_zps32a93af8.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never said I was an expert. You're the one who keeps bringing that up. I'm just a guy with an opinion blog. For some reason, that just pisses you the fuck off.

You can PRETEND that you're not insanely jealous and trash me all you like, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're just a douchebag hammering out trollish comments from his mom's basement.
Thank you!! I'm glad you openly admitted it. You are JUST a guy with an opinion. Period.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Thank you!! I'm glad you openly admitted it. You are JUST a guy with an opinion. Period.
So that's it? Really? After all this time, this is what it boils down to? All the needless bullshit trolling and strawman comments, and it's because you're an idiot and the only person on the planet who didn't understand that?

Go shovel your mom's driveway. She'll have some hot cocoa with marshmallows waiting for you when you're done.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So that's it? Really? After all this time, this is what it boils down to? All the needless bullshit trolling and strawman comments, and it's because you're an idiot and the only person on the planet who didn't understand that?

Go shovel your mom's driveway. She'll have some hot cocoa with marshmallows waiting for you when you're done.
You are a child.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You are a child.
And you're a jealous middle-aged man who lives with his mom. This all started the day the Vape Media badge was attached to my avatar. You're just a self-published pseudonym who's been throwing a hissy fit every time I post because I've gotten more attention than you and it pisses you off.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And you're a jealous middle-aged man who lives with his mom. This all started the day the Vape Media badge was attached to my avatar. You're just a self-published pseudonym who's been throwing a hissy fit every time I post because I've gotten more attention than you and it pisses you off.
You're a child and a delusional insane person. Who cares about your "badge"? I could easily have a couple of badges if I wanted them too. All I'd have to do is ask Smokey. But I don't want them. This started when I asked you a few simple questions and instead of holding an intelligent, mature conversation about the controversy you yourself started, you began insulting me and belittling me and calling me names just like you continue to do to this day, even bringing my mother into it. Instead of recognizing your own problem, that you cause hostility and then in return you are faced with hostility, you invent completely insane, childish crap straight out of highschool like "you're just jealous" or "you're just a hater" or blah blah blah, like a child does. The fact that you TRULY believe I have some cause to be jealous of you or that my blog is copying your blog (doesn't even look similar and doesn't even cover the same subject matter or have the same tone or anything at all) or that you yourself are anything more than an attention hound self-publishing under your OWN pseudonym (or does it say v4p3r on your birth certificate?)--all of that just shows what a sociopath you are.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh you two are a glorious mess! :) I am a brand new juice reviewer...I think I would prefer readership over a badge.....tis unlikely I would qualify for bling anyway, as I refuse to do on-camera things. I detest my on-camera presence.:(

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You realize that you do all the stuff you're calling me out on, right? Are you that big of a hypocrite, or do you just enjoy pulling strawman arguments out of your ass?

I've never hidden behind a pseudonym. Everyone knows my real name. What's yours, Melvin?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh you two are a glorious mess! :) I am a brand new juice reviewer...I think I would prefer readership over a badge.....tis unlikely I would qualify for bling anyway, as I refuse to do on-camera things. I detest my on-camera presence.:(
i don't

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't want a badge. 90% of my time here is spent NOT being a vendor or reviewing or part of the media, so why would I want to flaunt a badge around all the time?
You realize that you do all the stuff you're calling me out on, right? Are you that big of a hypocrite, or do you just enjoy pulling strawman arguments out of your ass?

I've never hidden behind a pseudonym. Everyone knows my real name. What's yours, Melvin?
No, it's obviously not Melvin. Melvin is the fictional name of the author of the fictional parody called Vape Mania. You would have me put my real name on it, spoiling the joke. That would be like putting a notice at the beginning of Spinal Tap saying "this isn't real". What do you care?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't want a badge. 90% of my time here is spent NOT being a vendor or reviewing or part of the media, so why would I want to flaunt a badge around all the time?

No, it's obviously not Melvin. Melvin is the fictional name of the author of the fictional parody called Vape Mania. You would have me put my real name on it, spoiling the joke. That would be like putting a notice at the beginning of Spinal Tap saying "this isn't real". What do you care?
I think the badge for some is a visible sign for people that are looking for viable opinions.....practical opinions on things they wish to try. For some I should imagine, it is more a form of validation.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Attempted to be productive. Posted an update yesterday, and was trolled.

Posted another update this morning, was trolled again. This dumbass just can't help himself. His need for attention is so great, he just can't let it go.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
seems to be a plethora of these View attachment 14581 kind of threads lately. entertaining? sure. but productive? doubtful.
The guy wants to start a thread that attacks people but then gets offended when he gets attack back. That's what a sociopath does. He's completely oblivious to the effects his own actions have on other people.

Attempted to be productive. Posted an update yesterday, and was trolled.

Posted another update the next morning, was trolled again. This dumbass just can't help himself. His need for attention is so great, he just can't let it go.
If by "trolled" you mean someone is challenging your biased opinions, then let the trolling commence.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Your mom just sent me a text. She says her driveway isn't going to shovel itself, Melvin.

Playtime is over. Go take a Xanax and do mommy's bidding.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that when we don the mantle of reviewer or pundit, we must certainly accept the fact that we will be criticised and challenged. I am reminded of Socrate's argumentation with Gorgias. One can be dedicated to the truth, or one may simply be an orator. The agenda is the difference....this is why the disclaimer was invented.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your mom just sent me a text. She says her driveway isn't going to shovel itself, Melvin.

Playtime is over. Go take a Xanax and do mommy's bidding.
That made you feel good, didn't it? Talking about my mom again. And you're not the troll, right?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, if my editor or publisher were to find me using the same forum to promote my writing and participate in 100+ post troll wars...I wouldn't be the kind of writer that gets checks in the mail twice a month any more.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That made you feel good, didn't it? Talking about my mom again. And you're not the troll, right?
Oh, now you're back to playing the whiny one who is being attacked card? Give some warning when you switch personalities like that. I can never tell which one is going to post next.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, now you're back to playing the whiny one who is being attacked card? Give some warning when you switch personalities like that. I can never tell which one is going to post next.
Dude, you brought my mom into it four times already. Grow up.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's the voice of reason again. Thanks for reminding me that I have better things to do.
Yeah, like crawling out of your basement and giving your mom her daily foot massage. Now get to it, son, her feet aren't going to get massaged on their own.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My mother made superb soup.
My mom is seventy-something years old. She lives in another state. I rarely get to see her. Planning a visit to see her this spring though, and am looking forward to it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even V4P3R's slippers have badges on them, I'm so jealous. :(

$_35.JPG

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's the voice of reason again. Thanks for reminding me that I have better things to do.

Anthony, I don't know what your goals are.

Let me share something about me, with you. I am a fan of successful people. I listen to, read their books, and watch their videos.
I am a success junkie. I am looking all the time, for a way to be even MORE successful in life.

One thing we don't concentrate enough on, and Dan Kennedy has extensively talked about, is time management. Time vampires, rob us of our most limited and precious thing we have. Time.

I'm not going to go into some long diatribe about it, but just say this. The most successful and accomplished people manage their time wisely. This is an issue I have the most difficulty with. I can see you do as well. We let people suck us in and rob us of our precious and valuable time.

This troll will not be anything that leads to or contributes to your success. He is the type that knowingly or not, wants to drag you down to his level of UNsuccess. You can allow him to take your time, or you can do something else.

NO ONE care more about your success than YOU. Don't give anyone that control over it.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm not going to go into some long diatribe about it, but just say this. The most successful and accomplished people manage their time wisely. This is an issue I have the most difficulty with. I can see you do as well. We let people suck us in and rob us of our precious and valuable time.
This guy is a worthless forum troll, and everyone knows it. If he's not trolling me, it's someone else. That's just what he does. I'm not worried about him dragging me down.

That guy is right about one thing, that some others are getting wrong. My blog makes bold statements and brash opinions. It would be pretty lame if I couldn't defend myself against an unemployed forum troll. This forum is like a Jerry Springer audience. Drama is expected. Hell, it's the reason half of you are here in this thread to begin with.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This guy is a worthless forum troll, and everyone knows it. If he's not trolling me, it's someone else. That's just what he does. I'm not worried about him dragging me down.

That guy is right about one thing, that some others are getting wrong. My blog makes bold statements and brash opinions. It would be pretty lame if I couldn't defend myself against an unemployed forum troll. This forum is like a Jerry Springer audience. Drama is expected. Hell, it's the reason half of you are here in this thread to begin with.
Fuck you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe V4P3R just called Joe Jerry Springer. After everything Joe has done for him. Nobody would even know about this schucky troll if it wasn't for Joe or VU, but now Joe's Jerry Springer and we're just a Jerry Springer audience. I also notice V4P3R is trying to turn his site into a vaping deals site directly competing with Joe. The true colors finally come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors