Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me guess you will be the guy with the wheel barrel

Fat_man_mcdonalds.jpg
Lol, well it's not quite that big but, okay, you got me.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you should get off the net and go over to your mirror. Have a very LONG conversation with yourself about it.
What a splendid Idea. I think I'll do exactly that. Thank you so much. I don't know how I'd get through all of this without you.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, yeah right. I don't play chess. Anyway, I'm kind of mad at this guy because he argued with me so much last night I forgot to watch Mod Envy. Lol.

Wow, you guys have become so fixated on each other....it's ok though, it is really entertaining

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, you guys have become so fixated on each other....it's ok though, it is really entertaining
No, actually now that he's put me on his ignore list everything is fine. I can say whatever I want whenever I want wherever I want to whomever I want and he's not obsessing on it, somehow thinking it's all a personal attack against him. I even thanked him yesterday for helping to get the word out about a scammer and somehow he even took that as an insult to him. Hopefully he's serious about this ignore thing of his.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
As you can tell from his posts, he quickly becomes obsessed with anyone who pays attention to him. It doesn't matter who it is. He just trolls and trolls and trolls until the other person finally walks away. That's how he's able to sleep at night. His tombstone will read: I won the internet. He's convinced himself, and attempts to convince others, that he's on a noble crusade or that he's somehow the victim of some great wrong. It's hilarious to read, but you almost have to feel sorry for the guy. Trolling this forum is all he has in his life.

It's all good now, though. Nothing but sweet, sweet silence. Save yourself some grief and just add him to your ignore list now. He has nothing to contribute to this forum.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a fucking French word. And throne?
It's paper mache in English. What part of that don't you seem to understand? Yeah, paper mache throne, like a throne that you create for yourself out of paper. What part of the metaphor escapes you?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's paper mache in English. What part of that don't you seem to understand? Yeah, paper mache throne, like a throne that you create for yourself out of paper. What part of the metaphor escapes you?
Maché even in English. You said THROWN you fucking childish moron. Learn how to spell you shit "author" go fuck off and right sum dum buks with your bad spelling. Idiot.

Unless you meant this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mache_(unit)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maché even in English. You said THROWN you fucking childish moron. Learn how to spell you shit "author" go fuck off and right sum dum buks with your bad spelling. Idiot.
Who cares?
Whatever-Clock-compressed.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, clearly, I do.
Thanks for caring about me enough to put up THREE pictures.
Oh that was your buddies helping out
Nobody really cares that I made a typo, dude. Really.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You really are a gotta get the last word kind of an asshole. Aren't you.
Go ahead, then I won't reply, and you can get on with your trolling life.
In case you haven't noticed, you are at a forum. That's what people do, reply to comments, have conversations. It's the entire purpose of a forum. It's not called you get to say some shit and that's the end of it, it's called a forum.

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In case you haven't noticed, you are at a forum. That's what people do, reply to comments, have conversations. It's the entire purpose of a forum. It's not called you get to say some shit and that's the end of it, it's called a forum.
No, me, I MUST have the last word.
This is not a question, we are not having a conversation. Use all of your power and see if you can NOT reply... Bet you can't.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, me, I MUST have the last word.
This is not a question, we are not having a conversation. Use all of your power and see if you can NOT reply... Bet you can't.
I'll reply anywhere I want to and your feeble attempts at reverse psychology aren't going to work with me. This is a forum. There is no "last word". Threads can go on and on forever and that's not a bad thing, it's a sign of a vibrant forum with active members. If you want a forum where the threads get closed after a few pages, go hang out at ECF why don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors