Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just your mom.

Huehuehue.
Okay, I won't be like that Carlos guy and threaten your life for bringing my mom into it, cause you saying that just illustrates your mentality and proves that nobody should take you seriously as a journalist or a man with any kind of integrity.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you don't want me getting all up in your space, stay out of my space.
internet_argument.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I'm not trying to win any argument. v4p3r interrupted a conversation I was having the other day with two nice ladies about cotton bacon, he out of the blue said they should ignore me because I'm just a "troll". It was totally unprovoked. We weren't even talking about him. So now it's payback time. If he doesn't want me all up in his space, he should stay out of my space.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Okay, I won't be like that Carlos guy and threaten your life for bringing my mom into it, cause you saying that just illustrates your mentality and proves that nobody should take you seriously as a journalist or a man with any kind of integrity.
And you can't keep playing both sides of the fence. One minute, you're just goofing around and this is all fun and games. The next, you expect to be taken serious as a heart attack and calling me out. One minute, you're whining like a bitch about how I posted in your thread, the next, you're spamming mine with your dumb shit.

Make up your damn mind.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to this: you're just a troll. If you're not trolling me, it's someone else. Like those ladies in the other thread. You know, the one you keep crying about? Yeah, that one. TWO PAGES of you expressing your opinion, the same opinion, over and over and over and over. Why? For what? So that you can have the last word. So that you can be right on the internet. So that you've somehow validated that you've wasted oxygen all day long, when some other productive human being could've been using it.

Just go away. Shoo troll. Back under your bridge.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And you can't keep playing both sides of the fence. One minute, you're just goofing around and this is all fun and games. The next, you expect to be taken serious as a heart attack and calling me out. One minute, you're whining like a bitch about how I posted in your thread, the next, you're spamming mine with your dumb shit.

Make up your damn mind.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to this: you're just a troll. If you're not trolling me, it's someone else. Like those ladies in the other thread. You know, the one you keep crying about? Yeah, that one. TWO PAGES of you expressing your opinion, the same opinion, over and over and over and over. Why? For what? So that you can have the last word. So that you can be right on the internet. So that you've somehow validated that you've wasted oxygen all day long, when some other productive human being could've been using it.

Just go away. Shoo troll. Back under your bridge.
We were having a conversation. What the fuck do you care if it went on for two pages or a hundred pages? What business is it of yours? What do you care what I do with my oxygen? What business is it of yours? Me being a "troll" is JUST your opinion because (if you'll excuse me for stealing your favorite expression) you are BUTTHURT over my criticism of your We Are Vapers coverage, so now like a little child who can dish it out but who can't take it, instead of reflecting upon yourself you're lashing out against the person who criticized you. Well, live with it. Seriously? You want to run a blog where you lash out at people but you can't take a little lashing back?? I don't need to prove to the likes of you that I'm not a troll. I'm the first guy here to welcome new members, the first guy here to help a newbie out with a problem, things I NEVER see you doing. And you know why? Because you're a newbie yourself and don't know jack shit, that's why.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are we through yet, or does v4p3r want to continue to deny he started this by butting into my Cotton Bacon business the other day?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Are we through yet, or does v4p3r want to continue to deny he started this by butting into my Cotton Bacon business the other day?
Your continued support is appreciated. Thank you for being a reader.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
vapercritic.PNG
The great V4P3R, vaping expert, responds to his critics. Lol.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
The great V4P3R, vaping expert, responds to his critics. Lol.

Hmm, wait a minute. I thought you didn't read my blog? How can you be a critic if you don't read it?

That's okay, there's no need to answer. Everyone already knows.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, wait a minute. I thought you didn't read my blog? How can you be a critic if you don't read it?

That's okay, there's no need to answer. Everyone already knows.
Awww, poor baby, butthurt now that you found out I don't read your blog? Oh boo hoo.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Awww, poor baby, butthurt now that you found out I don't read your blog? Oh boo hoo.
Tell me more about how you don't read my blog when you claim to be a "critic" of it, how you start your own blog to ride on my coattails, and how you attempt to refute an article I wrote about. Please, tell me more.

Again, you can't make up your mind. You backtrack and talk in circles so much that you don't even know what you've written 5 posts ago. Case in point: you're nothing more than a troll. A jealous, hateful little troll. Sorry that I came along and stole your thunder, man. I really am. Here you were, Mr. Self-Published Author, the big fish in a little pond. Then along comes some newb and totally shatters your little world. No wonder you're so cranky.

But again, thank you for reading. And thank you for continuing to post and boost my pageviews. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell me more about how you don't read my blog when you claim to be a "critic" of it, how you start your own blog to ride on my coattails, and how you attempt to refute an article I wrote about. Please, tell me more.

Again, you can't make up your mind. You backtrack and talk in circles so much that you don't even know what you've written 5 posts ago. Case in point: you're nothing more than a troll. A jealous, hateful little troll. Sorry that I came along and stole your thunder, man. I really am. Here you were, Mr. Self-Published Author, the big fish in a little pond. Then along comes some newb and totally shatters your little world. No wonder you're so cranky.

But again, thank you for reading. And thank you for continuing to post and boost my pageviews. :)

Lol, you're amazing. You're like the poster child for a monomaniac sociopath. I'm riding on your coattails, eh? Naw, I didn't author two vaping books in the last year alone. Naw, I wasn't here before you, I wasn't vaping a year before you, I didn't run my own blogs on various themes for the last fifteen years, naw, I didn't publish my own work and the work of others for the last thirty years, naw, of course, it's all ABOUT YOU, because Your Highness v4p3r stepped in and my entire 50 years of existence before him just vanished. Lol. My God!!!

This is the article that v4p3r is talking about by the way, the article that is criticizing the one article of his I do admit having read

http://vaporacle.blogspot.com/2015/02/we-are-vapers-movie-if-you-didnt-donate.html

this is the reason he thinks I'm a "troll" -- because I had the NERVE to call him out on his bullshit

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You're like the poster child for a monomaniac sociopath.

Naw, I didn't author two vaping books in the last year alone. Naw, I wasn't here before you, I wasn't vaping a year before you, I didn't run my own blogs on various themes for the last fifteen years, naw, I didn't publish my own work and the work of others for the last thirty years, naw, of course, it's all ABOUT YOU.

Irony. Thicker than Wilfred Brimley's mustache.

57356600.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Irony. Thicker than Wilfred Brimley's mustache.

57356600.jpg

You're a psychopath, dude. Seriously. You've been vaping for three months, have run your "blog" for about a month and a half. Exactly HOW am I riding on your coattails? Lol. It's like you announced yourself the KING and anyone who is doing something similar to you, whether they started doing it before or after you, is copying your idea. Do you have any clue how completely insane that is?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, you got it wrong. Not anyone, just you.
Okay, I have definitive proof that my blog existed before yours. I didn't want to pull this out because it was private between the two of us, but since you are spreading LIES about me copying you, here it is:

vaporacleletter.PNG

That's YOU letting ME know you've just started up a blog offering to link to MY already existing blog!

So, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Sigh. Your site was nothing more than a placeholder for your book. You didn't start "blogging" on it until I came along. I've never claimed that my site existed before yours.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigh. Your site was nothing more than a placeholder for your book. You didn't start "blogging" on it until I came along. I've never claimed that my site existed before yours.
You don't have a CLUE what you are talking about, moron. I've been blogging before the word "blog" was even invented. Vaporacle has had quite a history before you put your eyes on it for two fucking seconds and summed it up. You know nothing about the entire year I spent at ECF with a semi-official Vaporacle page where we blogged about all sorts of shit. You are an insane person. You are NOT the only vaping blogger in the world, goofball. Nobody is riding on your coattails. WHAT coattails? You've been blogging for less then TWO months. You don't even HAVE any coattails yet.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Man, you're making this too easy. I'm bored with you.

Happy Valentine's Day, lover. XOXOXOXO

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, you're making this too easy. I'm bored with you.

Happy Valentine's Day, lover. XOXOXOXO
Ha!! I knew this was going to be the part where you run away. So runaway. Who cares? But if you ever come into a thread and bash me unprovoked like that again, I will spam every one of your pages like this and I will NEVER give you a moment of peace. You little newbie blogger pretending to be a journalist. Pffffft!!!!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
And you're a dumb ass troll who's not pretending to be anything but. Congratulations, you won the internet! Err, wait. Not yet. I'm sure you'll be along to post something else. THEN you win the internet.

:rolleyes:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And you're a dumb ass troll who's not pretending to be anything but. Congratulations, you won the internet! Err, wait. Not yet. I'm sure you'll be along to post something else. THEN you win the internet.

:rolleyes:
No actually, you are the dumb ass troll, you're just too much of a sociopath to recognize it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Riding your coattails. What a fucking laugh. Unbelievable.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dang guys. I'm glad the wife brought me a big bowl of popcorn about the time I decided to read the thread, it helped. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A doofus newbie vaper with a one month old blog is telling me I'm riding on his coattails. Lol. This couldn't be funnier even if it was part of Vape Mania III

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
A doofus newbie vaper with a one month old blog is telling me I'm riding on his coattails. Lol. This couldn't be funnier even if it was part of Vape Mania III
A lame ass self-published pseudonym who is so butthurt that he can't pound his keyboard hard enough to get his point across to no one who cares.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A lame ass self-published pseudonym who is so butthurt that he can't pound his keyboard hard enough to get his point across to no one who cares.
Congrats, you win the prize for saying "butthurt" the most times. By the way, who publishes you. Oh, that's right, YOU DO. Bwahahahahaa.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5

Must...win...internet.
Haha, avoiding the subject, this is like the twentieth time you've said something hypocritical and then avoided it when called on it. You accused me of being "self-published" when in fact YOU are nothing but self-published yourself. Haha.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5

Must...win...internet.
And about this pseudonym shit that you seem to think is relevant, if you ACTUALLY read the book, you would know it's a parody of a memoir by a guy named Melvin Provario, so it only makes sense that it would be published under that name. The pseudonym is as much a part of the joke as the rest of the book, but you would know that, I mean, if you actually read more than the back cover of it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5
F5

Must...win...internet.
I'm sorry, I don't know what F5 means. But if that's all you want to do is keep repeating F5 all the more power to you.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Anyway, this is this the update I posted yesterday. It's gotten lost in all the nonsense:

One of my biggest detractors has changed her tune on vaping associations:

There are dozens of these vape organizations floating around. VapinGreek and I talked to Stefan Didak and Dave Dorn about this the other night on Smoke Free Radio. Stick with the organizations that are established, research them and make sure you know where you are putting your money first! If you don’t have a local organization, start one, or find the people who can start it and maintain it. Just don’t go putting your money willy nilly and crying about it later when you’re out of business because you joined the wrong group or didn’t do something to make one happen!

Article

This is "Em" aka VapeMeStoopid. Dimitri fangirl (and cohost), and one of the loudest opponents to the Guilty by Association article. This woman pretty much flipped her shit all over social media and even wrote two other blog posts about her opposition to it. Now she's echoing many of the sentiments I have said. Maybe there's hope for her yet.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapeMeStoopid has only been blogging about two years now, but now that you've been blogging for two months I'm sure you're all she thinks about.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Considering 3 of her last 4 posts have been about my content, yes, it's safe to say that.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Because you pissed her off. And you're proud of that? You're taking her quote out of context. The article is about market saturation

Am I proud that I pissed her off? Yes. She is the poster child for everything that is wrong with vaping advocacy. And no, I'm not taking anything out of context. That entire article echos the same things I have said on my own blog and in interviews I've given. Her tidbit about market saturation is taken directly from Joe...someone else she claims to hate.

Maybe she's just forming new opinions based on finding new sources of information. I'll give her that much.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Am I proud that I pissed her off? Yes. She is the poster child for everything that is wrong with vaping advocacy. And no, I'm not taking anything out of context. That entire article echos the same things I have said on my own blog and in interviews I've given. Her tidbit about market saturation is taken directly from Joe...someone else she claims to hate.

Maybe she's just forming new opinions based on finding new sources of information. I'll give her that much.
You have been vaping for three lousy months. What the FUCK do you know about vaping advocacy?

http://vapemestoopid.co.uk/when-ecig-advocates-cause-damage-to-our-own-how-do-we-fight-back/

"Vapers like Anthony, could better invest their time in actually advocating and getting involved with this community rather than standing on the side lines and pretending."

--VapeMeStoopid

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors