Become a Patron!

How in the fuck do I vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoJoTaro

MUD Slinger
Hello I would like to learn more about about Vapor.

For instance I keep hearing people saying they use Vape Pens, I don't have one and I don't know where to get one but the hotel I'm in has a Ballpoint Pen. Can I convert from BallPoint to Vapor?

Thank You.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Hello I would like to learn more about about Vapor.

For instance I keep hearing people saying they use Vape Pens, I don't have one and I don't know where to get one but the hotel I'm in has a Ballpoint Pen. Can I convert from BallPoint to Vapor?

Thank You.

Oh, hello, Mr. Kujo. A nice, reasonable person here for once.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
to answer your question. a vape pen is a basic starter kit and no in that order

[USERGROUP=3]@VU Senior Administrators[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=8]@VU Senior Leadership[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=4]@VU Senior Moderator[/USERGROUP]

i understand the need to want a unique or famous handle but remember not everyone is ok with role playing a character out in the open. that is not what this forum is for.

koichi!!! i promise you that vaping will make you look so cool
unless ur rohan
I think you're both very cool!! :hug:

Koichi, Yukako already loves you. You don't need to look cool.
T-Thank you!!! I want to live up to her expectations.

that is not why one vapes if your after looking cool stay in school do your homework and don't waste people time with lies.
I-I was only asking for a friend!! Trust me, I'm top of my class!

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
i understand the need to want a unique or famous handle but remember not everyone is ok with role playing a character out in the open. that is not what this forum is for.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand what you're saying here, it's simply that, well, much like vaping, this is a lifestyle.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think you're both very cool!! :hug:

T-Thank you!!! I want to live up to her expectations.

I-I was only asking for a friend!! Trust me, I'm top of my class!
Koichi is a teenage boy, or are you Ryunosuke Kamiki

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't get me wrong, I fully understand what you're saying here, it's simply that, well, much like vaping, this is a lifestyle.
i understand and there are places that cater to roleplaying. all i ask is that you keep it in check so that it does not disturb other members. vapingunderground should not be a stage.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What kind of horse shit are you guys throwing around in here. Vaping does not make anyone look cool, it is a alternative to smoking. Just the opposite non smokers think your a moron!

Koichi is a teenage boy, or are you Ryunosuke Kamiki
I am a man! Or, so I've been told.

d'awwww koichi my homie u da man :hug:
You'll always be my best friend!

i think your asking for a and vaping forum... may i suggest you ask Jojo to create one. the JOJO Vaping adventure roleplay forum

I admire Josuke, but I don't believe he is capable of making a forum. I can try to put one together, I'm not very good at coding though...

Uhh Excuse Me I'm Just A Cool Dad Looking To Bond With His Son.

I Was Told Vaping Was The Way To Go And Would Like Some Instructions On How To Get Started.
Mr. Joestar! You are always welcome! How is Shizuka?

Sounds like a bunch of Mary's if you ask me!
tumblr_oa8aeoPBwk1voenmyo2_1280.png

is that a man's willy...

JoJoJoTaro

MUD Slinger
Hello I would like to Thank the man who answered my Question and I Apologize for my sudden Abscence. I have Been feeling under the Weather lately and I have recently Acquired a Humidifier,,

I Was wondering if I could put a Vapor Patch a top this Humidifier and to Vapor through that. I am currently putting in many holes to Magnify my Vapor Experience using my Once BallPoint Turned Vapor

Thank you.

Hello I would like to Make an Addendum to my most recent Post. Is vapor patch a real Thing I can buy and do they Offer Sea Breeze scent/Flavoring?.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors