The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For using this image you've gained my respect
horriblesubs-jojos-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-05-720p-mkv_snapshot_06-47_2014-05-02_18-25-10.jpg

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
time-does-not-exist.jpg

@Kishibe Rohan - Can I borrow some of the time that you have to waste on here? Seriously, please go do something productive like reinventing the Popsicle stick or something. Is this really what you occupy your time with? Just IMAGINE if you put that time to GOOD use, you might actually find a way to make it out of your mothers basement one day. Good luck.

And before you both replying you should know that I won't bother checking this thread again. I, unlike you, have MUCH better things to do.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
time-does-not-exist.jpg

@Kishibe Rohan - Can I borrow some of the time that you have to waste on here? Seriously, please go do something productive like reinventing the Popsicle stick or something. Is this really what you occupy your time with? Just IMAGINE if you put that time to GOOD use, you might actually find a way to make it out of your mothers basement one day. Good luck.

And before you both replying you should know that I won't bother checking this thread again. I, unlike you, have MUCH better things to do.
y4lltsxmhgwyhi9wv3nc.jpg

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I don't think you quite realize who you just replied to...........

tumblr_oe69h6so0l1uowi1eo1_250_zpst5qpwyog.gif

His world just got a whole lot smaller in here with his new badge. Enjoy the Mud Pit @Kishibe Rohan - As aside from announcements and forum rules, it's all you now have access to. Go waste someone else's time.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is great lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish I say!

Actually what I really wanted to say is...........................

Eat :poop: and Die Asshat:giggle:

But I decided to take the "High Road":devil:

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have seen this phenomena many times before. I call it the 'SpamTard'.
The SpamTard thinks his shtick is funny. It is not.

Up your game, son.

LucidiousRage

The "X Wick" Man!
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Josuke

For some Reason they still think We're all one person. We Are All very different.

ALSO! I would like the Mud Slinger Badge,, I feel it Would add Character to my posts!

Request obliged. Would any of you other children like to make this as easy for me?

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish I say!

Actually what I really wanted to say is...........................

Eat :poop: and Die Asshat:giggle:

But I decided to take the "High Road":devil:

It's not "Eat shit and die" it's this:
tumblr_inline_o1xs6sUxke1qdgyc5_500.png

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
You're my favorite person here (outside of my friends, of course); even if you're giving up on it now, you went along with the joke by sending JoJo images. Whether you've seen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or not, you at least did the research and sent very fitting images (to the point that it seems almost impossible that you HAVEN'T seen it). You know how to do things. Instead of getting pissed off about it (although maybe you were, sorry if that's the case) you still played along. This is why I've come to respect you.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite part about this is that you actually think we're all the same user

We're not

I find it hard to believe that you found this many immature people to join you in such a juvenile venture. We're all hear to talk about vaping which is the purpose of this forum's existence.

You're here to troll people with your fantasy characters for your personal amusement. Dick move. By all means, keep going. People who engage in behavior like this aren't usually around for very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I find it hard to believe that you found this many immature people to join you in such a juvenile venture. We're all hear to talk about vaping which is the purpose of this forum's existence.

You're here to troll people with your fantasy characters for your personal amusement. Dick move. By all means, keep going. People who engage in behavior like this aren't usually around for very long.

rJuXyif.jpg

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
The amount of time you must spend trying to find pics from your favorite manga just to respond (poorly, I might add) further illustrates my point.

Do something with your life.

i27OxJu.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's feeding off your replies jmoney426 and the fact that he can't post anywhere but here, and can't see the rest of the forum, he will have no one to play with other than himself and his fantasy characters, he will get bored with it, if no one posts to him, he will shrivel up and go away:):)

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
He's feeding off your replies jmoney426 and the fact that he can't post anywhere but here, and can't see the rest of the forum, he will have no one to play with other than himself and his fantasy characters, he will get bored with it, if no one posts to him, he will shrivel up and go away:):)
1P8Po1H.png

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have a little experience with these types and I figured I'd share.

Around ten years ago I was enrolled at a local university. I previously had some training in kendo, which is Japanese fencing. I joined the university's club and immediately, because of ranking, became one of the senior students. At the beginning of every semester we would start with 50-60 prospective members, most of which were anime/ manga "enthusiasts."
Once they realized in the first couple of weeks that kendo required actual athleticism, commitment, and hard work, attendance would drop off dramatically. There would literally be one or two people to actual stick with it.

Much easier to troll the internet than actually commit to something and work hard at it.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
So I have a little experience with these types and I figured I'd share.

Around ten years ago I was enrolled at a local university. I previously had some training in kendo, which is Japanese fencing. I joined the university's club and immediately, because of ranking, became one of the senior students. At the beginning of every semester we would start with 50-60 prospective members, most of which were anime/ manga "enthusiasts."
Once they realized in the first couple of weeks that kendo required actual athleticism, commitment, and hard work, attendance would drop off dramatically. There would literally be one or two people to actual stick with it.

Much easier to troll the internet than actually commit to something and work hard at it.

この愚かな奴は、冗談が分からん。
楽しかったから、僕は後悔はない。

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
日本語を読んで、馬鹿.

そうか?「読める」というはずじゃないか。
アニメや漫画が好きかもしれんが、俺はそんな人じゃないさ。お前がよくやってみたけどな。

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair enough, my Japanese is a bit rusty.

Enjoy your little thread. I'll be participating the rest of the forum. Peace.

Kishibe Rohan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I'll admit though, I was definitely surprised! If you enjoy the language, I'd recommend continuing with it. It's a great language, and I always love to see people get into it. That being said, apologies for the insults. Like I said earlier, even if it sounds sarcastic given the persona I've built, I do mean it when I say this: hope you have a nice day! Or a nice life, rather, given it's not likely we'll encounter each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors