Member For 4 Years
Pic didn't post. Here it is

262bbd6e6b37b5f87ac501478088e026.jpg

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pay attention to your coils!!!!

I decided I wanted to do a little tootle puffin this afternoon so I grabbed the skillet and installed a new coil. As I was priming the coil I noticed something odd looking on the top, inside of the coil. I stuck my my bottle tip in and pulled this out! Really would've suck to swallow this or worse sucked that shit into my lungs! :confused:

Pay attention to your coils, please.

Did you mean to attach a pic? Curious to see what "this" was.

EDIT: haha sorry, posted at the same time.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, for the people using Kayfun and other RTAs on their Skillets, what happens with the "hard" and "soft" "modes" this device had, depending on what ohm you're using? Has anyone experimented with different ohm builds to see when these different "modes" kick in?

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dafuq?

Sent from my HT3 Pro using Tapatalk

And it's not as big of a deal, but also check the ohm markings on the coils from the packs you've bought. One of my 5 packs of .5 coils has a 1.0 coil in there. Kind of annoying, since my customers pretty much universally prefer the .5s.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it's not as big of a deal, but also check the ohm markings on the coils from the packs you've bought. One of my 5 packs of .5 coils has a 1.0 coil in there. Kind of annoying, since my customers pretty much universally prefer the .5s.
Yep those 1 ohm coils go fast

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep those 1 ohm coils go fast

Oh really? I don't think any of my customers have used a 1.0 long enough to get a sense of the lifespan. lol

My issue is that Hohm Tech went a little too far in the "soft" direction with their "soft" mode for higher ohm coils on the Skillet. It's a pretty slow ramp up when using the 1.0 coils, slower than most people are going to enjoy.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh really? I don't think any of my customers have used a 1.0 long enough to get a sense of the lifespan. lol

My issue is that Hohm Tech went a little too far in the "soft" direction with their "soft" mode for higher ohm coils on the Skillet. It's a pretty slow ramp up when using the 1.0 coils, slower than most people are going to enjoy.
Call it stubbornness or patience on my part but I vaped the 1 ohm's until they failed.Failure rate was 3 days across the board.Less than half the life of the 0.5 ohm coils which last around a week.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol my HT Skillet is at the bottom of a vape box. I couldn't get a good drag from it like I can with a rda. mtl just isn't my thing. I prefer clouds with taste.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know of any coupon codes at either the Homhtech site or vaporcube to bring down the price on the Skillet coils? Looks like the codes from a while back no longer work.

VU Sponsors