Become a Patron!

HOGv3

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love RDA's so much, and haven't found a tank I could stick to since Kayfuns, but advice, and seeing that thing... I'm tempted. I may see about carrying those. How is it to build? I feel like all tanks take a build or two to wick properly, but I always appreciate any feedback/advice. And presumably you have some time with it? Flavor? Has it held up? 20 QUESTIONS NOW! :) Just curious when you get the chance, it looks nice!

And If you find an Authentic Horsemen and can swing it, do it... I am not saying anything that should be taken as fact, but they aren't even on their wholesale site anymore. HOGS are indefinitely gone, who knows, but they're up. I have one Acid Purple. I'm pretty certain what was made of the Horsemen is either in customers paws, or at a shop. Just a suggestion, if you want one and have the cash... don't think they're coming back. The Deathtrap is so great too, though i know I just said that...
Yeah been searching for an Auth, can't find them anywhere but who knows. It took me forever to find an authentic Abaddon but I eventually found one, but for now the Clone works.

Back to the Voltrove, it's an awesome tank. 41mm with a 28mm build deck, you need to put at least 4mm di coils in and it's super easy to build on. As for wicking, haven't had any problems. When filling you do need to burp it and no issues with leaking either. The flavor and performance is awesome. I initially got it as a novelty but she really performs great and again awesome flavor. She holds 20ml of juice so DAMN!

As for RDA's I highlly recommend either the 30mm Prophet by Vaperz Cloud and/or the Modfather RDA also, both of them really kick ass on the HOG.

The build deck on the Voltrove, bloody HUGE!. Those are SS Fused Claptons with a 4mm di, just look at the room

NVev6sA.jpg
DOZqcVS.jpg

Now the 30mm Prophet, it kicks some serious butt also

hkSsSZ3.jpg
4dBRlYz.jpg

I love RDA's so much, and haven't found a tank I could stick to since Kayfuns, but advice, and seeing that thing... I'm tempted. I may see about carrying those. How is it to build? I feel like all tanks take a build or two to wick properly, but I always appreciate any feedback/advice. And presumably you have some time with it? Flavor? Has it held up? 20 QUESTIONS NOW! :) Just curious when you get the chance, it looks nice!

And If you find an Authentic Horsemen and can swing it, do it... I am not saying anything that should be taken as fact, but they aren't even on their wholesale site anymore. HOGS are indefinitely gone, who knows, but they're up. I have one Acid Purple. I'm pretty certain what was made of the Horsemen is either in customers paws, or at a shop. Just a suggestion, if you want one and have the cash... don't think they're coming back. The Deathtrap is so great too, though i know I just said that...

The Sherman wicked on my first go. It's supper easy and I get no dry hits when I'm chain vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah been searching for an Auth, can't find them anywhere but who knows. It took me forever to find an authentic Abaddon but I eventually found one, but for now the Clone works.

Back to the Voltrove, it's an awesome tank. 41mm with a 28mm build deck, you need to put at least 4mm di coils in and it's super easy to build on. As for wicking, haven't had any problems. When filling you do need to burp it and no issues with leaking either. The flavor and performance is awesome. I initially got it as a novelty but she really performs great and again awesome flavor. She holds 20ml of juice so DAMN!

As for RDA's I highlly recommend either the 30mm Prophet by Vaperz Cloud and/or the Modfather RDA also, both of them really kick ass on the HOG.

The build deck on the Voltrove, bloody HUGE!. Those are SS Fused Claptons with a 4mm di, just look at the room

NVev6sA.jpg
DOZqcVS.jpg

Now the 30mm Prophet, it kicks some serious butt also

hkSsSZ3.jpg
4dBRlYz.jpg
Thanks for the great details... I already have been suggested towards Modfather and plan to get in touch... that Voltrove looks wild! And that deck is gigantic! Good to hear no leaks... They've improved that so much... Kayfuns in my car between weather changes were a nightmare.

I have the new 30mm Buddha Z v4's... That kinda looks like a similar build deck, but they mad some huge improvements. Gold plated, multiple sleeves and caps, and a similar three terminal bottom design, but spread out a tad more. That one looks nice though... If you haven't, you should look at the new Buddha Z v4's... I like em'

Thanks again for the detailed response... I rely on reviews and the community soooo much. The input is invaluable!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the great details... I already have been suggested towards Modfather and plan to get in touch... that Voltrove looks wild! And that deck is gigantic! Good to hear no leaks... They've improved that so much... Kayfuns in my car between weather changes were a nightmare.

I have the new 30mm Buddha Z v4's... That kinda looks like a similar build deck, but they mad some huge improvements. Gold plated, multiple sleeves and caps, and a similar three terminal bottom design, but spread out a tad more. That one looks nice though... If you haven't, you should look at the new Buddha Z v4's... I like em'

Thanks again for the detailed response... I rely on reviews and the community soooo much. The input is invaluable!
That 30mm triple coil Prophet is a BEAST! What I'm really disappointed with it is the 25mm Prophet came with a gold plated deck and option for a copper positive. I was expecting the same with the 30mm but hugely disappointed when they didn't and cheaped out. But it's still a kick ass RDA but it could of been much, much more.

Anyway the Modfather RDA is awesome and with it being a series deck with the neutral post DAMN SON, awesome, just awesome. It's also an incredibly smooth Vape. I love series Mod's and when I find series decks it's a match made in heaven.

For a smaller RTA can't recommend the Reload enough. It's the closest to RDA vaping from a tank that I've found, get the Authentic not the clone for there is a difference. Currently my favorite 24/25mm RTA and RDA are from Reload, they're the Bee's Knee's.

Anyway
Cheers

That 30mm triple coil Prophet is a BEAST! What I'm really disappointed with it is the 25mm Prophet came with a gold plated deck and option for a copper positive. I was expecting the same with the 30mm but hugely disappointed when they didn't and cheaped out. But it's still a kick ass RDA but it could of been much, much more.

Anyway the Modfather RDA is awesome and with it being a series deck with the neutral post DAMN SON, awesome, just awesome. It's also an incredibly smooth Vape. I love series Mod's and when I find series decks it's a match made in heaven.

For a smaller RTA can't recommend the Reload enough. It's the closest to RDA vaping from a tank that I've found, get the Authentic not the clone for there is a difference. Currently my favorite 24/25mm RTA and RDA are from Reload, they're the Bee's Knee's.

Anyway
Cheers

I will definitely get the authentic Reload. I like trying clones first to ensure I like the product. I tried a clone Ohmec but the Sherman keeps whooping it. That's why I have an authentic Sherman on it's way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors