Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How does it work?

On a 2 battery parallel, you get 4.2v divided by, say, 0.2 ohms, drawing 21amps
Or 11 amps per battery

On a 2 battery series, you get 8.4v divided by, say, 0.2 ohms, drawing 42amps

Is that 21 amps per battery?

How about on a 4 battery parallel series?

Woodchucker

Member For 4 Years
How does it work?

On a 2 battery parallel, you get 4.2v divided by, say, 0.2 ohms, drawing 21amps
Or 11 amps per battery

On a 2 battery series, you get 8.4v divided by, say, 0.2 ohms, drawing 42amps

Is that 21 amps per battery?

How about on a 4 battery parallel series?
I cant speak for the quad parallel hog, but on my v3, you build like its a dual parallel box. I like a rowdy vape but the build I have in mine right now is at .2 and that's plenty for me, and that's 9 wrap 24g n80 cores, 40g n80 wrap, 4mm ID fused claptons, their monsters!

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so I'm upgrading from the HOG v2 to the v3. I normally build 0.30 ohm. Can I do the same on the v3? I've heard it's recommended to build no lower than 0.40 ohm on the v3. Is this true or is it like I thought and the same as the v2? (Still parallel series?)

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK so I'm upgrading from the HOG v2 to the v3. I normally build 0.30 ohm. Can I do the same on the v3? I've heard it's recommended to build no lower than 0.40 ohm on the v3. Is this true or is it like I thought and the same as the v2? (Still parallel series?)
I run .25 - .3 on my with no issues at all. Batteries stay nice and cool.

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the firing button? Is it fully mechanical like the v2?
Firing button is very stiff and flush with the body of the mod. I can put it in my pocket and don't have to worry much about pushing it by accident.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my question is still unanswered as to what the official name is of the color scheme that looks like big gay als t shirt.
ac16033f9b8e7b87966c05714839c455.jpg

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my question is still unanswered as to what the official name is of the color scheme that looks like big gay als t shirt.
ac16033f9b8e7b87966c05714839c455.jpg
That is the acid purple one the other is purple dye and the dark sparkling one is purple space

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm confused ... Which way do I put my batteries in? On the positive side does the positive go up or down? And do for the negitive end? Please help

Attachments

• IMG_20170207_135251.jpg
    IMG_20170207_135251.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In that pic, + terminal towards the 510/top on left, - terminal towards 510/top on right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like merlin said, I have one too, you would think the manufacturer would include some simple instructions for newer folks using mechs, so they don't have to ask others. Although the + - are labeled, it can be hard to see.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In that pic, + terminal towards the 510/top on left, - terminal towards 510/top on right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are wrong it's labeled plus side up on left towards the bottom and negative up towards bottom on right the stickers in the mod is confusing

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I owned a v2 before this so I fully understand. Tho the stickers inside the mod and the positive and negative engraving by the door are confusing. Idk why they would do that. Every where else I've seen the positive go up by the positive engraving and same for the negitive engraving. Am I correct? Please someone who owns one reply with correct information

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Positive side you see the positive
Negative side you see the negative

VapeS1000r

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I owned a v2 before this so I fully understand. Tho the stickers inside the mod and the positive and negative engraving by the door are confusing. Idk why they would do that. Every where else I've seen the positive go up by the positive engraving and same for the negitive engraving. Am I correct? Please someone who owns one reply with correct information

That is confusing.

On my v3, the signs are on the bottom engraved.
I'll take a photo later.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is confusing.

On my v3, the signs are on the bottom engraved.
I'll take a photo later.
They are on the bottom engraved by the door. But idk why there are stickers inside lol

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sold my v2 for my v 3 :( and I miss it already

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess what guys! I contacted vapors cloud directly and not only is my hammer of God v3 authentic , it's a fucking ultra rare HOG v3! If you notice the color scheme. They messed up in the shop! It's a mix between acid purple and purple dye! . Who's lucky? I'm lucky! This fucker is worth some serious cash to a collector! But I'm never getting rid of it . It's mine!!IMG_20170210_174111.jpg

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's the full pic.. ugh I hate how it cuts em off even after I resize em!

Attachments

• IMG_20170210_174111.jpg
    IMG_20170210_174111.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 19
Have any of you had issues with your HOG V3 firing? I've been using the Buddha Z3. I've adjusted the 510 on it and get it to fire sometimes, and then 10 mins later it stops firing. Any help would be welcomed.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have any of you had issues with your HOG V3 firing? I've been using the Buddha Z3. I've adjusted the 510 on it and get it to fire sometimes, and then 10 mins later it stops firing. Any help would be welcomed.
I haven't heard of any problems with the v3 yet. .. mine works like a dream.. you didn't get a clone by any chance did ya?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear this .. I hope u get it figured out man. Good luck

VapeS1000r

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Nope

But I did have to raise the pin the first time I used it.

After that it's been fine.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I have only one problem with the v3. The juice seems to leak into my battery compartment. Has anyone else had this problem and what can I do to fix it? Please help. This is very annoying and the juice has now found its way into my batteries sleeve. I know it's juice cause I can smell it. Any advice would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't seen that yet and I've made some serious spills.
Weird. It's authentic and I'm using the obese Buddha RDA. I don't know where it's coming from.. the 510 or where the top sits into the frame.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't seen that yet and I've made some serious spills.
Ant it's not like I have serious puddles of juice sitting on top. Just normal for an RDA. Like a ring around the RDA bout maybe 1-2 mm if that makes sense

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It would be cool if there were cloud comps just for HOG's! Who else thinks so?

VU Sponsors