Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.......i did tho. But you would know that if you read a thing that i posted. You provided nothing in the contrary, supporting your (very wrong) view.

No you didn't. You posted a link where someone compiled 'cases' of vapers on forums stating vaping made them dehydrated... How does one prove a negative?

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
He never will, prime example of the usefulness of the ignore button.
Some people like to argue for sport, need constant reassurance or simply need a hobby.... Just sayin.

Seriously thinking of hitting that tho........ I dont have time or patience for this lol

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He never will, prime example of the usefulness of the ignore button.
Some people like to argue for sport, need constant reassurance or simply need a hobby.... Just sayin.

Ah, one of the moronic circle jerks I see... I do think vaping kills brain cells...

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No you didn't. You posted a link where someone compiled 'cases' of vapers on forums stating vaping made them dehydrated... How does one prove a negative?

By adding some links that say "Vaping doesnt cause dehydration" you did no such thing. And if you actually read the link i posted you'd see that they do go over scientific reasons supporting each one of those including dehydration.... JUST SAYING

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ah, one of the moronic circle jerks I see... I do think vaping kills brain cells...

You are sso right about that!
It's either the vaping or to much time on ecf.
I'm glad I was saved before it was too late.

I mean if hes right then hed be example A lol....

Also F1R i tryed that forum first..... it was *shudders*.... This place is much better :)

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yup, its just not worth it, dude. I'm at a point where its comical with some.

LOL at this point its comical for me too xD might be able to educate some one in the process tho

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean if hes right then hed be example A lol....

Also F1R i tryed that forum first..... it was *shudders*.... This place is much better :)

So funny. Simple laughs for simple minds, I guess..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL at this point its comical for me too xD might be able to educate some one in the process tho
Roger that, alot of times with people that have issues with logic, I do the same. I learned alot by lurking for mo the before I posted anywhere. I think we had a responsibility to keep that in mind before we argue for the sake of our own narcissistic ego.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
One can tell a lot about education and intelligence by their grammar...

Im an engineer not a English buff xD never said my spelling and grammar was all that great. but good to know your enough of a child to go for some cheap shots that have NOTHING to do with the convo lol reported ;)

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Roger that, alot of times with people that have issues with logic, I do the same. I learned alot by lurking for mo the before I posted anywhere. I think we had a responsibility to keep that in mind before we argue for the sake of our own narcissistic ego.

Yah i know i just pressed it lmfao so im done xD was "fun" while it lasted.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And enter the grammar post.
When all else fails and there is nothing more substantial to argue, debase yourself by picking on grammar and spelling.
Number one rule in fighting a meaningless internet arguing.
Bravo! Stevie wins the prize!

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
When all else fails and there is nothing more substantial to argue, debase yourself by picking on grammar and spelling.
Number one rule in meaningless internet arguing.

cheap shot/ low blow of forum posts x)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Number one rule in fighting a meaningless internet arguing.

It actually fit in the conversation. I made a comment about simple minds and he said I am one to talk, yet he doesn't have the education or intelligence to know you're from your...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cheap shot/ low blow of forum posts x)
It's an ecf standard, everytime I corrected someone's terrible analysis of basic physics and electronics I was corrected for my lack of grammar and spelling.
-I'm an engineer, not an English teacher.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's an ecf standard, everytime I corrected someone's terrible analysis of basic physics and electronics I was corrected for my lack of grammar and spelling.

Yah i had the exact same experience with ECF lol. And i had the same comeback.... to the point it was my signature lol :)

Good to know theres another engineer on here tho lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup ECF IT IS

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yah i had the exact same experience with ECF lol. And i had the same comeback.... to the point it was my signature lol :)

ECF will kick you out if U don't have the correct grammar.. I welcome dumbness here in the underground..

VAPE ON

Reactions: HRC

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

When someone writes like a moron, whatever they say is suspect...

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ECF will kick you out if U don't have the correct grammar.. I welcome dumbness here in the underground..

VAPE ON

Its nicer and more relaxed lol :) ........you know other then the few Steves around lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No disrespect, why do you wanna always argue stupid stuff?? I'm curious?? Why do you do what you do?? If you claimed ur smarter than us, why engaged with non smart people like us? Are u stupid? Or ur bored in Europe cuz there's nothing to do so u fucking argue ur boardness away?

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You can always pick us out. Lol
We have terrible grammar but the content is usually logic based and makes sense.
-and there are quite a few here. I only say something as a predicate to the humorous grammar posts or if its pertinent.
But to the ones who just want to argue they'll continue to mock the grammar; because, where you put your punctuation makes what they say true.
Eventually they will start talking about helping their uncle jack off a horse. That's always helpful to an argument of facts.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its nicer and more relaxed lol :) ........you know other then the few Steves around lol
There's another guy name
BEAN8379 , but Steve is worst!!
Bean will listen and acknowledge though FYI
He's cool with me, even though we had back n forths before, nothing personal

VAPE ON

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

.....hmmmmmmmmmm maybe you should go back and double check your own posts. I did see a couple of VERY oblivious errors in them.... you know just saying. BTW spelling and the alike isnt a designation of someones intelligence. Remember: "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people"

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
There's another guy name
BEAN8379 , but Steve is worst!!
Bean will listen and acknowledge though FYI
He's cool with me, even though we had back n forths before, nothing personal

VAPE ON

Thanks for the heads up lol... Ill keep an eye out lol.

You can always pick us out. Lol
We have terrible grammar but the content is usually logic based and makes sense.
-and there are quite a few here. I only say something as a predicate to the humorous grammar posts or if its pertinent.
But to the ones who just want to argue they'll continue to mock the grammar; because, where you put your punctuation makes what they say true.
Eventually they will start talking about helping their uncle jack off a horse. That's always helpful to an argument of facts.

What type if you dont mind my asking :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really want one of those fonts that look like a little kid writing in crayon... I think we may have better luck talking to some people that way.
crayon_writing_by_weeman2525.png

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Simple minds are so easily amused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors