Not open for further replies.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I believe the was even a slight discussion on flavors that could cause it as well.
The bottom line is that most were trying to be helpful and informative...... then douchebaggery happened.

The question is who started it tho lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pg absorbs water in our body!
If u don't drink fluids and if you are HIGH PG VAPER, you will experience symptoms, for some people you could be ASYMPTOMATIC and some are SYMPTOMATIC,, ME I get runny nose with 60/40pg 70/30 pg juice and headaches.. I'm a dripper the effects are more obvious!! If I ever VAPE 60/40 70/30 i always drink any liquid except alcohol..LOL

VAPE ON

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your body and brain thinks you should be getting nicotine, but you aren't...
One could never become dehydrated from vaping. Maybe just a little dry mouth. Actual dehydration is a medical condition and I don't seem to recall reading any articles concerning emergency room visits or 911 calls for dehydration caused by vaping...
That's where it started

Enough said on who...lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this was a drinking game...hiccup.
Anybody notice the original poster hasn't said anything since page 1?
Is that a bag of peanuts over there...hiccup
That's always the case for NEWBIES
In an out
Like a BOSS!
When they get enough knowledge and experience you will see them here stalking hahaha

VAPE ON

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Pg absorbs water in our body!
If u don't drink fluids and if you are HIGH PG VAPER, you will experience symptoms, for some people you could be ASYMPTOMATIC and some are SYMPTOMATIC,, ME I get runny nose with 60/40pg 70/30 pg juice and headaches.. I'm a dripper the effects are more obvious!! If I ever VAPE 60/40 70/30 i always drink any liquid except alcohol..LOL

VAPE ON

Same my body HATES pg with a passion. I cant go any higher then 50/50. Even thats pushing it lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same my body HATES pg with a passion. I cant go any higher then 50/50. Even thats pushing it lol
Runny nose
Short of breath
Dizziness
Dry mouth
Arrhythmias
Low energy
This are the shit that I've experience vaping on a 50/50 60/40
70/30 will give me runny nose...
DRIPPING 100%

VAPE ON

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Runny nose
Short of breath
Dizziness
Dry mouth
Arrhythmias
Low energy
This are the shit that I've experience vaping on a 50/50 60/40
70/30 will give me runny nose...
DRIPPING 100%

VAPE ON
Anything bellow 70/30 vg/pg I can't do at all.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anything bellow 70/30 vg/pg I can't do at all.

Ouch thats rough. For me at 50/50 i get a runny nose and very dry mouth and feel slightly dehydrated ;P

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
guess i am the odd man out then,,i can't do VG higher then 50% lest my lungs feel like they are going to cave in

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
guess i am the odd man out then,,i can't do VG higher then 50% lest my lungs feel like they are going to cave in
we all different exodus, my friend drips 40/60pg nothing more nothing less...

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
animation_bean.gif~c200

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It's a funny ol' thing. Many people react differently to different things. For me: 70/30 gives me a worse case of cotton mouth than does a max VG, like the 20/80 that's in my Crius. And I'm probably getting more vapor off the Crius than I usually do the GS-Tank with the 70/30 juice in it.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Everyone has a different body and that means different reactions and tolerances to PG/VG or anything else

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a funny ol' thing. Many people react differently to different things. For me: 70/30 gives me a worse case of cotton mouth than does a max VG, like the 20/80 that's in my Crius. And I'm probably getting more vapor off the Crius than I usually do the GS-Tank with the 70/30 juice in it.
And that is what makes each of us unique. We have the ability to use what works for us. Not locked in to a combustible stinky stick.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
And that is what makes each of us unique. We have the ability to use what works for us. Not locked in to a combustible stinky stick.
That's also what makes helping a newbie into vaping a bit of a challenge.

I was telling the woman who cuts (what's left of) my hair about vaping. She wanted to hear more. Turns out she wants to get her husband and her daughter off cigarettes. I told her anytime either of them would like me to accompany them to a vape shop, just let me know.

After my own experiences, I'd probably be inclined to set a n00b up with something slightly higher-end than that with which the tobacco shop set my wife and I up. The EVOD VV was "ok," I guess, but the cheap $5 disposable tanks were not.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's also what makes helping a newbie into vaping a bit of a challenge.

I was telling the woman who cuts (what's left of) my hair about vaping. She wanted to hear more. Turns out she wants to get her husband and her daughter off cigarettes. I told her anytime either of them would like me to accompany them to a vape shop, just let me know.

After my own experiences, I'd probably be inclined to set a n00b up with something slightly higher-end than that with which the tobacco shop set my wife and I up. The EVOD VV was "ok," I guess, but the cheap $5 disposable tanks were not.

But on the same hand it can be much better for the n00b as they are able to get a much wider range of what works for some and not others

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But on the same hand it can be much better for the n00b as they are able to get a much wider range of what works for some and not others
Yes it is definitely better for newbies now. I went for what back in the day was higher end to start out because I wanted success. And I still have my vamo...lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for being the one with the balls to say so. And thanks to those who read and learn and question the hysterical crap.
Yes, and let's not forget the added benefit of you other girls & guys for
chasing out yet another clear and obvious troll...

36004.jpg

Whiskey take one look and be like...
Oh hay-ell no!... this chick ain't happenin' here!
I don't know if they were a troll.Misinformed yes but a troll?
I'm going to go back to getting drunk now...hiccup.

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah she's just pissed because she can't lust and drool over her like she does with so many other girls that show up here

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damnitman now you've gone to far! leave Giorgio out of this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am not looking for solution as I think I already found the answer . I want general public to know that massive headaches are result of vaping. As to if I want to try pg or vg or whatever coil is not what I am here for. Yes it will be hard to part ways from vaping but I think it will be for better

I don't understand this at all. You've been vaping for three years with no problems (as far as I can tell). Now you're getting headaches and you blame vaping??!?!

Weinmannp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't understand this at all. You've been vaping for three years with no problems (as far as I can tell). Now you're getting headaches and you blame vaping??!?!
R u that naive or just stupid?
It's like asking a smoker why they blaming their asthma on cigarettes.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
R u that naive or just stupid?
It's like asking a smoker why they blaming their asthma on cigarettes.
Uh, no. It's not.

If you've only been experiencing headaches over the last couple weeks out of the last 3 years and are self-diagnosing, then you really don't know what's causing them. I think you came in here to stir things up. We see that happen all the time. We're not new to this type of behavior. Trust me.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I blame my asthma on 1) heredity; 2) moving to Detroit and living down the street from both the Detroit River and a pesticide factory, and 3) snorting a whole lot of nose candy -- I quit the nose candy 30 yrs ago, moved back to GA 25 yrs ago... and still have asthma... so I'd have to blame the heredity most of all. Smoking may have played a part... but a very small part.

If you do something for a while without a particular symptom... then start having the symptom... it's most likely not the thing you did for a while without having the symptom.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading that I see he wasted folks time in there too, Forum to Forum as I said before....

Submitted 8 hours ago by Weinmannp

2 weeks ago I checked myself into hospital with severe headache. I know myself and know when something is wrong. Had ct scan done and X-ray for my head as to exclude brain aneurysm or stroke. Was released after iv ketanol. Strong medication for pain. I had been vaping for 3 years and really enjoyed it. I was at 6 mil of nicotine which I guess is the lowest. Excersise every day running or swimming. The morning vaping with coffee was normal for me. Then this one day after swimming I came home and waited about an hour for my vape and slowly started getting a headache. Intensified throughout for the next few hours where it became unbearable. Monitored myself for the next 2 weeks and cut on my vaping. That did not help even if it would have 20 hits in the morning the pain in my head would come about 4 hours later. It was not an instant pain. It would come about 3 to 4 hours later. The pain is really the culprit that I just quit today. No morning hits and it's been already 7 hours and no pain. I am so glad that I found out what the problem was. Vaping was great and I am sure I will miss me it but not for the price of that unbearable pain.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was released after iv ketanol.* Strong medication for pain.
*Ketoprofen
They basically shot you full of Orudis Kt.Which is only used in hospitals now it's similar to Aleeve.
hqdefault.jpg

I was at 6 mil of nicotine which I guess is the lowest.
Zero Nic would be the lowest next would be 1.5mg

Excersise every day running or swimming. The morning vaping with coffee was normal for me. Then this one day after swimming I came home and waited about an hour for my vape and slowly started getting a headache. Intensified throughout for the next few hours where it became unbearable. Monitored myself for the next 2 weeks and cut on my vaping. That did not help even if it would have 20 hits in the morning the pain in my head would come about 4 hours later. It was not an instant pain. It would come about 3 to 4 hours later. The pain is really the culprit that I just quit today. No morning hits and it's been already 7 hours and no pain. I am so glad that I found out what the problem was. Vaping was great and I am sure I will miss me it but not for the price of that unbearable pain.
There's a ton of reasons you might be experiencing headaches including dehydration/lack of sleep/hunger/.The problem I see is you might have misdiagnosed yourself,please go see a doctor

pinktulip4u

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get sinus headaches everytime the seasons change or if there is a high pollen count, when I sleep in a weird position, when I don't get enough sleep, when I'm stressed, when I have sot on my phone or computer too long, etc. so many other reasons..I don't blame mt vaping!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a lung xray after 2 years of vaping to see what's what,.... got an all clear. The only thing vaping has done is gave me more energy, new friends, and a got me off cigarettes.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a lung xray after 2 years of vaping to see what's what,.... got an all clear. The only thing vaping has done is gave me more energy, new friends, and a got me off cigarettes.
I've lost some weight and manage to get out of the house for longer than the 20 minutes it took going to and from corner store to buy a couple packs every damn day.
I take very long walks now and I can beat my tiny little wife up the stairs.I can also pick her up with very little effort, something I could just barely do when I smoked.
I call that a win my friend and I'll never go back to cigarettes ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors