Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
MULLER IS A REPUBLICAN HERO
YOUR PEOPLE!!!
Mueller may be a Republican & may be a Marine who served honorably, doesn't mean he is not a corrupt POS Swamp creature guilty of many crimes. His role in covering up numerous scandals throughout govt for well over a decade speaks for itself.

I'm sure you will agree. (This is not a partisan issue).

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This hearing is utterly absurd. Mueller is refusing to answer any questions as to whether they interviewed witnesses in his investigation, yet testifies to hearsay in a news story. This is a farce.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gaetz: "Can you state with confidence the Steele dossier was not part of Russia's disinformation campaign?"
Mueller: "With regard to Steele...that's beyond my purview."
Gaetz: "It's exactly your purview! The organizing principle was to fully investigate Russia's interference!"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was no reason for EJ to stoop to talking about his mother & start cursing either. EJ was out of line.

Nothing new with me bitch, that’s how I respond to fuckers that desperately needs my attention, but if you condone using THE N WORD here, you might as well should join him back to his mothers Vagina, we don’t need people like you bitches! Bye SASHA!!!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing new with me bitch, that’s how I respond to fuckers that desperately needs my attention, but if you condone using THE N WORD here, you might as well should join him back to his mothers Vagina, we don’t need people like you bitches! Bye SASHA!!!
No reason for it EJ. Grow up a little. No one says if someone pops you in the mouth, you can't pop him back, but there should be limits of reasonable decorum. That's what the mods were saying.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No reason for it EJ. Grow up a little. No one says if someone pops you in the mouth, you can't pop him back, but there should be limits of reasonable decorum. That's what the mods were saying.

AGAIN..... this is the MUD FUCKING PIT!
They’re will be cursing, shit talking, yelling, that why this part of the forum is created..... Here’s my rule, don’t fuck with me and I will not fuck with you, but this racist, white power, n*** motherfucker kept wanting my attention... not only on this thread,even on my other thread, this racist n*** *** h***** should go back to his mothers vagina, even his mom should go back to her mothers, she obviously brought up a MOTHERFUCKER!

Worry about you and the mods, I don’t give a fuck what you and them talk about out...
The mods can always talk to me directly if they want to, it was done before and they could do it anytime!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was no reason for EJ to stoop to talking about his mother & start cursing either. EJ was out of line.
Pat I understand him getting pissed , nobody wants to go to mother stuff , but we fuck with each other in every way we understand it's not real just BS . Using that description of EJ is outa line . We all know ej . I'm not a PC person , but I don't agree with that shit it's ugly and not needed to make a point .

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pat I understand him getting pissed , nobody wants to go to mother stuff , but we fuck with each other in every way we understand it's not real just BS . Using that description of EJ is outa line . We all know ej . I'm not a PC person , but I don't agree with that shit it's ugly and not needed to make a point .

Never said it was right, I commented on who went low first.

When you involve someone's mom, spouse, close family member privates, you've crossed a major line that is every bit as ugly & bad if not quite a bit worse a line IMHO (being that the much less offensive & more acceptable "A" term of endearment was used & not the completely unacceptable "ER") & you are doing so expecting to get worse & you have already thrown reasonable boundaries out the window. Spent 18 years working in the city with a crew of big boys from Brooklyn & The Bronx. I knew what was acceptable & what would get my throat slit.

Just not necessary, on either side of it, and as requested by the mods, I did my part to try to police our sandbox so the mods don't have to, just as you just rightly did.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ej is a POS he deserves to be booted the hell off the forum about a dozen times over....he always attacks women...mothers daughter wives...he's a balless coward.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

why...... EJ has repeatedly used racist slurs against White people

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck you .we don't need assholes like you either..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AGAIN..... this is the MUD FUCKING PIT!
They’re will be cursing, shit talking, yelling, that why this part of the forum is created..... Here’s my rule, don’t fuck with me and I will not fuck with you, but this racist, white power, n*** motherfucker kept wanting my attention... not only on this thread,even on my other thread, this racist n*** *** h***** should go back to his mothers vagina, even his mom should go back to her mothers, she obviously brought up a MOTHERFUCKER!

Worry about you and the mods, I don’t give a fuck what you and them talk about out...
The mods can always talk to me directly if they want to, it was done before and they could do it anytime!!!
you are by far the biggest racist on this entire forum..you have used racist slurs repeatedly about Whites and then said it was a mis spelling..if he goes you need to go as well. Your mother raised a racist POS who goes around sexually battering blind drunk girls with groups of equally sexually confused knuckeldraggers.You're just lucky that the girls who you abused were too ashamed, or to unconciouss to talk about it..or else you and your fellow perverts would have had the shit beaten out of you either by her family members or the fellow inmates of the prison you should have been sent to.

The very fact you can go on this forum and publicly brag about forcing your tiny penis on unconciouss women and not get your ass booted the hell out of here is total bullshit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are by far the biggest racist on this entire forum..you have used racist slurs repeatedly about Whites and then said it was a mis spelling..if he goes you need to go as well. Your mother raised a racist POS who goes around sexually battering blind drunk girls with groups of equally sexually confused knuckeldraggers.You're just lucky that the girls who you abused were too ashamed, or to unconciouss to talk about it..or else you and your fellow perverts would have had the shit beaten out of you either by her family members or the fellow inmates of the prison you should have been sent to.

The very fact you can go on this forum and publicly brag about forcing your tiny penis on unconciouss women and not get your ass booted the hell out of here is total bullshit.

You should go back to that racist *** stupid loser mothers vagina and you and him can suck each other’s dick!

Blah blah blah
Racist white nationalist fucker!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come to New York Douchebag and see how we deal with your kind. Don't you ever mention my mother you piece of shit.

I’m a third worlder you stupid fuck, we bbq white Meat on the streets bitch!!! New York? Lame ass disgusting state full of uneducated pos! Go back inside your mother you stupid fuck, attention seeker motherfucker!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You low life piece of shit you probably never even met the person who spewed you out her body. That is why you lower yourself to the depths of the shit on the streets in you state.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ce5.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the MUD FUCKING PIT!!
If you cry baby bitches can’t handle my shit, then block me, ignore me, or just fuck off my thread!!!
I REPEAT, this is the MUDPIT BITCH!!!!

I’ll simplify this to you sons of bitches aight!
DONT FUCK WITH ME AND I WILL NOT FUCK WITH YOU......

In the English language, the word IGGER is an ethnic slur typically directed at black people. The word originated in the 18th century as an adaptation of the Spanish negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, which means black.It was used derogatorily, and by the mid-20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage by non-African Americans became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from general popular culture. However it remained in use and is, in its various forms, used with increasing frequency in the 2010s by African Americans amongst themselves or in self-expression, being the most common swear word in its various forms in hip hop music lyrics. As a result, it is a word that is heard daily by the millions of people of all races worldwide who listen to uncensored hip hop and other music genres, while being widely deemed unacceptable for anyone but African Americans to utter. Its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, it is often referred to by the euphemism "the N-word".

Stevey vagina said the N word to insult me?
LOL! You just made yourself look stupid, atleast you got 2 likes!
I dare you say it again?! And I dare your symphatizers to say it....
I’ll wait bitch!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You low life piece of shit you probably never even met the person who spewed you out her body. That is why you lower yourself to the depths of the shit on the streets in you state.

LOL
KISS MY BLACK ASS BOI!

Lax
Lgb
Sna

Pick an airport I’ll pick you up!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SteveS45 you’re my bitch now!
Kiss my black toes boi!!!

Listen here Boy you can only be called Boi because you are the right pigment. And I am going to show your sorry ass ignorant brain that you are is what wrong with this country. I hope your papers are in order boy because Ice may be knocking on your door and while they are it the rest of your family unless you are a Foster Child or you were giving up for Adoption the day yo Mamma spewed your sorry ass out.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@ej1024 all you know how to do is yell and curse which is the definition of IGNORANCE and IMMATURITY. Go ahead MoFo make my case for me because you IGNORANCE proves what I say. I don't even need to work you can do it all for me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'M GONNA LOCK YOU TWO IN A RUBBER ROOM!
MOVE ON!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know, I almost feel sorry for Mueller here -- he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

I watched a few minutes of it today and he didn't plead the 5th he just refused to answer~! I didn't know you could do that! I thought you should say to the best of my recollection I do not remember or something to that effect.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 why is it people call you a Pedophile? What is it you have done?
Well, one day EJ being the moron and slimeball that he is...started bragging about how he and a group of his sexually confuse buddies used to strip naked together and force themselves sexually on single college girls who were, alone, and so drunk they couldn't see....now that was bad enough and should have got him kicked off the forum, but being the POS he is, he assumed that everyone else on the thread had done the same thing......and asked for a show of hands...imagine his surprise when nobody else on the thread shared his homoerotic hatred for women.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the MUD FUCKING PIT!!
If you cry baby bitches can’t handle my shit, then block me, ignore me, or just fuck off my thread!!!
I REPEAT, this is the MUDPIT BITCH!!!!

I’ll simplify this to you sons of bitches aight!
DONT FUCK WITH ME AND I WILL NOT FUCK WITH YOU......

In the English language, the word IGGER is an ethnic slur typically directed at black people. The word originated in the 18th century as an adaptation of the Spanish negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, which means black.It was used derogatorily, and by the mid-20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage by non-African Americans became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from general popular culture. However it remained in use and is, in its various forms, used with increasing frequency in the 2010s by African Americans amongst themselves or in self-expression, being the most common swear word in its various forms in hip hop music lyrics. As a result, it is a word that is heard daily by the millions of people of all races worldwide who listen to uncensored hip hop and other music genres, while being widely deemed unacceptable for anyone but African Americans to utter. Its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, it is often referred to by the euphemism "the N-word".

Stevey vagina said the N word to insult me?
LOL! You just made yourself look stupid, atleast you got 2 likes!
I dare you say it again?! And I dare your symphatizers to say it....
I’ll wait bitch!!!
what a minute.....what is an IGGER

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen here Boy you can only be called Boi because you are the right pigment. And I am going to show your sorry ass ignorant brain that you are is what wrong with this country. I hope your papers are in order boy because Ice may be knocking on your door and while they are it the rest of your family unless you are a Foster Child or you were giving up for Adoption the day yo Mamma spewed your sorry ass out.

........ GIVE ICE MY PHONE NUMBER
xxxxx14102 here’s my address
** San Marino ****** ca 92614
I’ll wait for them... and I’ll wait for your dumbass too bitch!!

Stevagina you know what’s wrong with your country,? ITS THE PEOPLE THAT RUNS IT, we colored people are here not to steal it from them, we here to get a a little bit of that good first world living witch is nothing really amazing about the USA.... the money is good if you get that proper education unlike most of you son of bitches are uneducated sobs that complained because the immigrants taking white jobs... shut to ass up..
MAMA JUST KILLED A MAN, PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD, PULLED THe TRIGGER NOW HIS DEAD, MAMA OOOOOOOOOWWWW I JUST WANNA DIE!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 all you know how to do is yell and curse which is the definition of IGNORANCE and IMMATURITY. Go ahead MoFo make my case for me because you IGNORANCE proves what I say. I don't even need to work you can do it all for me.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok
You are the smartest of them all, you’re the better person, you’re it, you’re Jesus Christ, you’re Donald trump ok, I’m bad, I yell, I. Curse attention seekers like you ok I get it!
I will even like your post bro....

Now down on your knees and kiss my big size 15 black feet then suck my left toe boy!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
........ GIVE ICE MY PHONE NUMBER
xxxxxx4102 here’s my address
** San Marino ****** ca *****
I’ll wait for them... and I’ll wait for your dumbass too bitch!!

Stevagina you know what’s wrong with your country,? ITS THE PEOPLE THAT RUNS IT, we colored people are here not to steal it from them, we here to get a a little bit of that good first world living witch is nothing really amazing about the USA.... the money is good if you get that proper education unlike most of you son of bitches are uneducated sobs that complained because the immigrants taking white jobs... shut to ass up..
MAMA JUST KILLED A MAN, PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD, PULLED THe TRIGGER NOW HIS DEAD, MAMA OOOOOOOOOWWWW I JUST WANNA DIE!
which apartment number...hey remember that time you left your work number on the thread asking some guy to fight you....and he got you kicked off being able to view VU at work....that was funny.....so what's your apartment number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors