Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't believe EJ still thinks he owns something. I thought you were sovereign EJ... Damn shame you use someone else's site to promote anti-white hatred.

I'm still waiting for Sarah to say something intelligent though. Seems like I may be waiting awhile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2019-7-14_17-7-15-png.142639

Rusty did me a Solid on Request - Very Interesting.

Especially the intake pipes in front of the rolling doors on the smaller building. They are moving a lot of air from here & pumping it underground.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe EJ still thinks he owns something. I thought you were sovereign EJ... Damn shame you use someone else's site to promote anti-white hatred.

I'm still waiting for Sarah to say something intelligent though. Seems like I may be waiting awhile.

Are you bored? If yes
GO FUCK YOURSELF

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
EJ, why you so mad bro? I mean, I must know the secrets of your salty behavior.

Please almighty EJ, tell me the trick to your salt, you must!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The funny part is that he still has some delusion that he owns this thread. Pulsevape took it away from him a while ago.
This is no longer an I hate Trump thread.
Baaa haaaaa!!! :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE... then LEAVE!!
WOW.....

Damn, I heard those WORDS here many times before that idiot racist disgusting con playing potus said those words...

I wonder is that African rep from Minnesota was a white muslim, would the MAGAMAN attack her for her color and religion?! What a disgusting white individual!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The funny part is that he still has some delusion that he owns this thread. Pulsevape took it away from him a while ago.

This was never an I HATE TRUMP THREAD IDIOT!!!

This is my thread, I started, and you and the other motherfuckers here are riding my burrito!!
Enjoy your stay and shut the fuck up!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, why you so mad bro? I mean, I must know the secrets of your salty behavior.

Please almighty EJ, tell me the trick to your salt, you must!

I’m never mad bro, you assumed too much!!
Relax and enjoy my THREAD!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE... then LEAVE!!
WOW.....

Damn, I heard those WORDS here many times before that idiot racist disgusting con playing potus said those words...

I wonder is that African rep from Minnesota was a white muslim, would the MAGAMAN attack her for her color and religion?! What a disgusting white individual!!
I have no problem with it at all...I hope they deport the whore.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except he didn't attack her for her color or her religion. He attacker her for her political views and because she committed immigration and tax fraud.
yeah not important....Black muslim liberals aren't subject to laws like the common herd.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

How can one hate the same president that has made many of us smile and / or laugh while the libtards are crying their eyes out over spilled milk?

I mean, think about it, how many times has the Trump-God-King-Emperor said something and just made you chuckle deep down inside because you know, somewhere, somehow, some retard is now up in arms over something stupid? Every time Trump opens his mouth, I start laughing... and why? For the same reasons almost every one of us should be. Because someone is going to get that vagina / mangina snapped shut in a mouse trap and somehow blame him for their willingness to dangle their tally whackers or baby chutes over an armed mouse trap to begin with.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG WTF!!!
Deport the whole family!! Disgusting individuals!
SMFH!!
WAIT a minute....half a dozen posts back you called Trump a "disgusting White Individual" for wanting to send her back...WTF EJ..you accussed Trump of wanting to deport her because she was a Black Muslim....what changed your tune....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WAIT a minute....half a dozen posts back you called Trump a "disgusting White Individual" for wanting to send her back...WTF EJ..you accussed Trump of wanting to deport her because she was a Black Muslim....what changed your tune....

Dude......... you got to fucking deal with my complicated schedule ways puto.... this bitch committed crime and she needs to go.... that shit applies to trump and his criminals, I don’t follow anybody bitch... you fucked with the USA we fuck you back!! Don’t get it too complicated bro trump is a racist SOb

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on having attained a rare moment of lucidity, EJ.

Shit, Man I don’t condone that stupid crap!!!
I don’t like trump, but I follow the LAW../..
any motherfucker fuck with USA LAW should be dealt with!!! FUCK HER AND HER FAM!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude......... you got to fucking deal with my complicated schedule ways puto.... this bitch committed crime and she needs to go.... that shit applies to trump and his criminals, I don’t follow anybody bitch... you fucked with the USA we fuck you back!! Don’t get it too complicated bro trump is a racist SOb
You douchebag...you shot your mouth off defending this Somalian cretin, and called Trump a racist before you knew anything at all about the case...then once you found out the facts of the case you changed your tune and wanted the chick deported...in short you do what you always do attack the White person and call them racists before you know what the fuck is going on.....it is typical of your racist outlook, and your bigoted Trump derangment syndrome.....So let us hear you say it....say it..."Trump was right."...

If a White conservative had pulled this crap they'd already be in custody and their family, all on their way back to their home country...Trump got crucified on the basis of a myth created by Hilary Obama and the FBI.....this bitch actually commits crimes and the DNC defend a forgien national committing crimes.

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Trump is not a racist. He likes whites.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You douchebag...you shot your mouth off defending this Somalian cretin, and called Trump a racist before you knew anything at all about the case...then once you found out the facts of the case you changed your tune and wanted the chick deported...in short you do what you always do attack the White person and call them racists before you know what the fuck is going on.....it is typical of your racist outlook, and your bigoted Trump derangment syndrome.....So let us hear you say it....say it..."Trump was right."...

If a White conservative had pulled this crap they'd already be in custody and their family, all on their way back to their home country...Trump got crucified on the basis of a myth created by Hilary Obama and the FBI.....this bitch actually commits crimes and the DNC defend a forgien national committing crimes.

Well... NARRATIVES CHANGES BITCH!!
Trump is a racist and so that Somalian bitch and this are your people!!! Stop crying!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had a very good call with @SwedishPM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....

Funny how this stupid racist motherfucker labeled an African American rapper AMERICAN CITIZEN!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had a very good call with @SwedishPM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....

Funny how this stupid racist motherfucker labeled an African American rapper AMERICAN CITIZEN!!
funny how you..... a stupid racist motherfucker condemed Trump for what he said about your Somalian homegirl, before you read the FACTS bitch.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought this fucking Dickhead said he was going to unwatch the thread and ignore it all? More talking out his ass I must ASSume. :vino::vino:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors