Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a Great Quote - Surprisingly candid & accurate for a university professor these days!
I mean I've been saying this for years...anyone who has read any history at all knows the elite have always always always conspired, assassinated, and indulged in cloak and dagger plots since the start of time...the idea that it stopped for some reason , or that our so called journalists or bullshit law enforcement agencies act as check and balances to it ....is ludicrous.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“I completely read the entire Mueller Report, and do you know what I concluded after reading both Volume 1 and Volume 2? There is no there there. NO THERE THERE! We completely wasted everybody’s time and taxpayer’s money.”
WHAT A FUCKING MOROn!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“I completely read the entire Mueller Report, and do you know what I concluded after reading both Volume 1 and Volume 2? There is no there there. NO THERE THERE! We completely wasted everybody’s time and taxpayer’s money.”
WHAT A FUCKING MOROn!!!
2072292622403_700x.jpg

WALLPAPER

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT A FUCKING MOROn!!!
We been trying to tell you that for a long time. That in itself constitutes a there there. Andrew Weismann tested the reading comprehension of a nation and half of it failed miserably, even when the Democrats read the entire report non-stop to the American people on the House floor.

How anyone could read it and conclude guilt by anyone other than those involved in the intricate setup of the elaborate plot and preparation of the report is beyond me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We been trying to tell you that for a long time. That in itself constitutes a there there. Andrew Weismann tested the reading comprehension of a nation and half of it failed miserably, even when the Democrats read the entire report non-stop to the American people on the House floor.

How anyone could read it and conclude guilt by anyone other than those involved in the intricate setup of the elaborate plot and preparation of the report is beyond me.
because the average drooge doesn't read past the headlines.....and CNN controls the headlines.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
for the life of me I don't know why these people are not tried for treason and put up against a wall. if these traitors are allowed to skate just like the illegal aliens who flood the country,,,,the rule of law is dead and anarchy reigns..and anarchy is that form of goverment that allows the strong to prey on the weak.
Rule of law has been dead since at least July 5th, 2016.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Senator who was sexually abused as a child demands a full investigation of Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after woman claims Jeffrey Epstein summoned her for sex from prison

A Florida lawmaker is demanding a full investigation into the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office in an attempt to learn more about the department's treatment of Jeffrey Epstein during his incarceration. Senator Lauren Book, who is a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, has been one of the loudest voices in the state ever since the charges against Epstein were announced earlier this month. In a post on Wednesday, the Democrat wrote: 'The allegations of serial sex predator Jeffrey Epstein assaulting young girls while serving work release are alarming, and if true, show yet another breakdown of the system's dealings with this serial abuser. 'I am in favor of an FDLE investigation into the PBSO handling of Epstein while on work release. We are calling for accountability on all fronts so things like this never happen again, and that means looking back at the entire system of law and order which failed his young victims.'

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fuckers are ready for another SHIT SHOW?
YOUR PEOPLE MUELLER IS GONNA TESTIFY!!!
TIC TOC!
THIS IS IT!
LOL!

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Of course they're flip-flopping. The whole Trump is a racist, anyone that supports him is a racist / Uncle Tom / uncle Chan / uncle fucker / etc. Is so God damn played out and overused... The nation is getting sick of it.

If I could shove a stick of dynamite in someone's mouth and light the fuse every time they used that phrase or terminology, do you realize, the national IQ would actually go up?

Granted, we'd have a hell of a lot less retards running around making accusations without any basis in reality.

DEMOCRATS - THE PARTY OF SLAVERY - STILL KEEPING EVERY COLOR OF PEOPLE ENSLAVED SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME!

It's a sad fact of history. Don't believe me, maybe you should study AMERICAN HISTORY again... Abraham Lincoln anyone? Any takers on what his party affiliation was? I would put my life on it, it wasn't a LEFT WING party for sure.

"But Hitler was right wing ... " And Hitler also touted the same shit Bernie, AOC, AND THE REST OF THE RADICAL LEFT are spewing from their cock cleaners now.

It's ok leftists, you can clean the taste of shit out of your mouths... Time now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The whole damn report is 80% discredited, had no predicated basis of a crime, & is essentially a fraudulent frame job. Any time the facts of the report have been discredited, he refuses to discuss the facts because it is under investigation for the crime committed by the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors