Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think I give a fuck if you all don’t believe me? CUz I don’t give fuck........
I don’t know you people! Why should I care about you all, you all just idiots that I fucked with in the internet... don’t get too attached with idiots and MAGAMERICANS that you agree with politically, in the end of the day, it’s you and your family ONLY that gives a shit about you! If you die later, do you think pulsevape will mourn your death,? FUCK NO!

Yeah there's alot of guys here whose deaths I would mourn........you are just not one of them...neither is boobie....but I sort of expect a predator like you to have a cynical worldview.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rruhhh Rrrohhh

BREAKING: Chicago Police Release Jussie Smollett’s Nigerian Workout Partners Based on NEW EVIDENCE in the Case

PD says it’s because of “new evidence” they learned in interrogations. The 2 men have been released after 48 hours in custody and were not charged

Game Changer-> Jussie Smollett Hires High-Profile Michael Cohen Criminal Defense Attorney

High-profile #Chicago defense attorney Michael Monico let it be known he was representing #JussieSmollett on @RoeConn radio show today. Monico also represents #MichaelCohen. He's considered one of the best defense lawyers in the country.

Doesn't look like Jussie wrote the story line after all. Powerful Clinton lawyers don't just fall out of trees you know.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4fmxg99bitg21.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rruhhh Rrrohhh

BREAKING: Chicago Police Release Jussie Smollett’s Nigerian Workout Partners Based on NEW EVIDENCE in the Case

PD says it’s because of “new evidence” they learned in interrogations. The 2 men have been released after 48 hours in custody and were not charged

Game Changer-> Jussie Smollett Hires High-Profile Michael Cohen Criminal Defense Attorney

High-profile #Chicago defense attorney Michael Monico let it be known he was representing #JussieSmollett on @RoeConn radio show today. Monico also represents #MichaelCohen. He's considered one of the best defense lawyers in the country.

Doesn't look like Jussie wrote the story line after all. Powerful Clinton lawyer don't just fall out of trees you know.
Nope, I didn't think he wrote the script....it's just to contrived every single day we have a dozen members of the entertainment world going absolutely beserk over Trump I mean frothing at the mouth as if THEIR lives were being threatened......and I think their lives are being threatened, not by Trump, but by the elites who own the propoganda mills in the entertainment industry.... for years now I've had the feeling that the insane hollywood hate was not organic, but that the people in hollywood were being threatened to promote this irrational hate were being forced to by the heads of the studios and corporations that own them.none of it rang true...and after the last year of watching half of hollywood being exposed as rapists and the other half being knowingly complicit in it, you can't convince me that people that protect rapists give a fuck about guatemalians.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, I didn't think he wrote the script....it's just to contrived every single day we have a dozen members of the entertainment world going absolutely beserk over Trump I mean frothing at the mouth as if THEIR lives were being threatened......and I think their lives are being threatened, not by Trump, but by the elites who own the propoganda mills in the entertainment industry.... for years now I've had the feeling that the insane hollywood hate was not organic, but that the people in hollywood were being threatened to promote this irrational hate were being forced to by the heads of the studios and corporations that own them.none of it rang true.
Obama loyalist Susan Rice is on Netflix Board of Directors & would have been in a position to threaten Jussie with writing him off the show if he didn't try to pull off this hate Crime & have them deny the threat was ever made. After all, she got the Obama's the $100m production deal & Occasio-Cortez the $10m documentary memoir deal.

Netflix needs better writers though if they wrote the Smollett script. Wonder if it was an Obama production?

86XIiGEqAsqU3BEVm0YPmhVSl-0qb-VatOjqzCOxhZg.jpg

Apparently High Priced Lawyers are part of the Benefits package over there.

28cuyhqh7tg21.jpg

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump keeps trying to win a base he's already won, while forgetting everyone else

"everyone else" is already benefiting from Trump's policies, they're just to stupid to know it. Just like when I put horseshoes on a horse. The horse doesn't like it the first time and doesn't understand that it keeps it's hooves healthy. The horse is too stupid to understand, so I just do it and don't bother trying to convince him. Libtards are dumb and don't know when something is good for them. They don't understand that regulations and shitty trade deals kill their jobs. They don't understand that the drugs that are killing them come through the Mexican border carried by illegals. They don't understand,,,,,,,,,,well, it's a long list of shit that libtards can't comprehend.

Trump hasn't forgotten anyone. He's putting horseshoes on you stupid fuckers whether you know it's good for you or not. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump keeps trying to win a base he's already won, while forgetting everyone else
remember...elections have consequences?.....Good Morning,,Trump is still your president.

You're just a Bitter Clinger bobby, desperatley holding onto your dog eared copy of Das Capital, your obsession with cow's anuses, and your unhinged suspescions your 11 year old paper boy is a White Nationalist with an AR 15 smirking at your transexual girlfriend.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manafort to get 25 years for tax evasion? That's more then some murderers get !
fucking political targeting worse than Stalin or Hitler...how many years did Charlie Rangle ever serve, how many years did Maxine Waters get for corruption hell the whole Clinton foundation is nothing but a money laundering scheme, every godamn school child in America knows that.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He has already won the hearts and minds most patriotic Americans.
He has already won over those in the Black community who have seen the economic opportunities returning to their communities.
He has already won over the Latino American community who care about the American Dream.
He has already won over the Legal Immigrant community who spent vast sums of money and time following the law and hate those who shortcut the system illegally.
He has won over those who don't overtly hate this county.
He is still tiptoeing around trying to appeal to as many of the brainwashed sheep that are only now waking up to the fact that they were betrayed by Democrats all their lives, Indoctrinated by Teachers & Hollywood, and Brainwashed (by Propaganda Media into working against their own & the country's best interests) as he can before he drops the hammer, but that time is growing short and coming to an end.

Those that are left are so far gone they may never wake up, blinded by hate thinly veiled in "diversity"/"Identity politics"/"political correctness" & ingrained for generations, so propagandized they can't & will probably never see the truth, or so complicit in crimes or on the dole they will never work with him to fix this country & would oppose anything he ever did to revitalize this country. A few of them might wake the fuck up as The Mueller report falls flat, Rosenstein & Ohr get Canned, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Yates, Brennan & so many more Right up to Hillary & Barack Hussain Obama himself get indicted by the Grand Jury & their crimes and the evidence against them is exposed and actually reported on by the media who is left after the others self destruct over the next two years.

You still haven't figured it out yet have you? You are watching a movie. The once mighty Democrat / Media / Intelligence Complex is self destructing before your eyes as they are all lining up for their deals from the DOJ & throwing each other under the bus. How long do you think that CNN & the other MSMs can keep gas lighting the American people once their CIA funding gets shut off? Their fake polls & manufactured bullshit ain't gonna go far after that happens. Gonna be a lot of Democrats & Republicans in for a very rude awakening when that happens.

That reminds me, didn't Gannett, Buzzfeed, & a few others just lay off a large part of their workforce? Maybe the CIA had a budget cut? Maybe the Poppy production in Afghanistan isn't what it used to be? Maybe North Korea's **** & ***** production is down? Maybe France is burning down & half of the EU is spending a lot more domestically policing their own populations & providing benefits they can't afford? Maybe the UK has problems withdrawing from the EU and is withholding payments? Maybe the NATO costs have gone up & the UN isn't getting payments from the US during Government shutdowns? Climate Accords? TPP? NAFTA? ETC? Maybe the EU has to build an army now the the intermediate range ballistic missile treaty is done (man I laughed when he did that - I could just imagine Queen Elizabeth's, May's, Merkel & Macron's asses puckering as soon as they heard about that - Too Funny) Military on the southern border shutting down Cartel rat lines? Human Trafficking & Organ Harvesting suffering some losses as war winds down? Aid Charities drying up? NXVIM Sex network down, Hollywood & NFL revenue down? New leader of World Bank might want to do an audit? Seems like revenues are taking a bit of a hit this year & that's before the bank seizures freezing international funds. The MSM network news departments won't last long without their CIA stipends before they return to an honest, commercially viable business model.

Now ask yourself, why are Democrats & Republicans opposing the completion of the wall & voting to allow PP to give abortions up until birth? We both know it isn't because they give a shit about people & the optics suck politically. They are on their last legs & cannot afford to lose southern border trafficking revenue & need illegal fraudulent voters, cartel enforcers to replace the deported, sex workers, & children.

While I don't for a minute believe there are 75,000+ sealed indictments currently in the Pacer Legal Information System, I'm willing to bet there are a great many and probably double whatever that amount is of Federal Actions in the form of Asset Seizures together adding up to 75,000+ Sealed Federal Court Actions. One thing I'm pretty sure Trump has figured out a long time ago, it isn't necessarily the amount of Arrests that matter when Draining a SWAMP, it's Seizing the ill gotten gains that will make the rats scurry or do you bidding until you are ready to finally pull the plug on the SWAMP.

Do you really think all the Democrats were running around acting like total fucking morons, sabotaging their own careers & chances for reelection for no reason, do you? They themselves are literally systematically destroying their own party and the apparatuses upon which it relies so they might be able to shorten their sentences and possibly keep a modest retirement nest egg for when they get out of prison. Trump is using the SWAMP to expose itself for what it is in front of the American People who are not too blind to see. It is the only logical explanation.

Think about it.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This dude is done . I'm sure DON lemmon will help him
I hope he gets 25 years and CNN is tipped off to his arrest so they can film it as a warning to anyother s who claim fake Hate crimes

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know that under the Jussie'sLaw Antilynching bill Harris & Booker sponsored we could actually be charged & face up to 10yrs in prison for posting on the internet that Jussie's story about him being lynched is complete bullshit?

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"House Intel chief Adam Schiff's two-part response when CNN asked if he will accept Mueller findings if Mueller does not allege collusion. One: We'll have to do our own investigation. Two: Mueller, bless his heart, he tried his best."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"House Intel chief Adam Schiff's two-part response when CNN asked if he will accept Mueller findings if Mueller does not allege collusion. One: We'll have to do our own investigation. Two: Mueller, bless his heart, he tried his best."
So, let's see when 2020 rolls around the DNC will have been seen as having spent the last 4 years wasted on a hoax conspiracy theroy, created by the Obama whitehouse and the DNC, and using all their resources to erase the borders.....yeah..great platform.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors