Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering the shadiest criminal defence lawyer in the country just dropped him like a hot potato it ain't a good sign for Jussie. Either Harris & the DNC are hanging his ass out to dry or he decided to roll on them to save his own ass. Anybody know this new lawyers reputation with the DNC?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously? The Crafty Beaver Hardware Store? :giggle: That is where the clothesline was bought? I missed that little detail. CNN does manage get the scoops on the details no one else reports. :teehee:

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
upload_2019-2-18_2-52-2-png.131851
upload_2019-2-18_2-53-55-png.131852
upload_2019-2-18_2-57-17-png.131853

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
spam·mer
[ˈspamər]
NOUN
spammers (plural noun)
a person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
"common traps that spammers use to acquire email addresses"

DONT CLICK ON ANY OF TFUCK LINKS!
I knew why this idiot kept spamming that thread and this thread! You all been warned!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
spam·mer
[ˈspamər]
NOUN
spammers (plural noun)
a person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
"common traps that spammers use to acquire email addresses"

DONT CLICK ON ANY OF TFUCK LINKS!
I knew why this idiot kept spamming that thread and this thread! You all been warned!

STFU asswiper.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So congress increased military spending because the military needed it.
Now Trump says they do not need it and he is taking it for his wall?
Trump supports the military?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"We bought as gospel the whole “white Nigerians in MAGA hats under their ski masks roamed GOP Chicago with bleach and a noose at 2 am during a polar vortex to stalk a bundled-up actor from hillbilly hit “Empire,” but don’t blame us for being gullible hacks because shut up racist."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump’s Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize Was Apparently Forged. Twice.

But a wrinkle in this time-honored process — the peace prize was first awarded in 1901 — emerged on Tuesday, when the committee announced that it had uncovered what appeared to be a forged nomination of President Trump for the prize. The matter has been referred to the Oslo police for investigation.

Moreover, the forgery appears to have occurred twice: Olav Njolstad, the secretary of the five-member committee, said it appeared that a forged nomination of Mr. Trump for the prize was also submitted last year — and was also referred to the police. (The earlier forgery was not disclosed to the public at the time.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

Lmao reminds me of Trumps fake Time Magazine man of the year cover that adorned his golf club walls..

Trump Says Japan's Shinzo Abe Nominated Him For Nobel Peace Prize

Stupit Trumpy sheeple...
Fake President?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But a wrinkle in this time-honored process — the peace prize was first awarded in 1901 — emerged on Tuesday, when the committee announced that it had uncovered what appeared to be a forged nomination of President Trump for the prize. The matter has been referred to the Oslo police for investigation.

Moreover, the forgery appears to have occurred twice: Olav Njolstad, the secretary of the five-member committee, said it appeared that a forged nomination of Mr. Trump for the prize was also submitted last year — and was also referred to the police. (The earlier forgery was not disclosed to the public at the time.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

Lmao reminds me of Trumps fake Time Magazine man of the year cover that adorned his golf club walls..

Stupit Trumpy sheeple...
Fake President?[/QUOTE

]

arrest+mug+sams.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aiming to grant military families far greater say to challenge hazardous housing, the U.S. Air Force told Reuters Monday it will push Congress to enact a tenant bill of rights allowing families the power to withhold rent or break leases to escape unsafe conditions.

And Trumpy says the military does not need their construction money...

Trumpy does NOT support the military. Trumpy only supports Trumpy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Stupit Trumpy sheeple...
Fake President?

fake peace prize..........

Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize

http://www.thefinaledition.com/article/nobel-committee-asks-obama-nicely-to-return-peace-prize.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors