Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, laid out the details of the massive overhaul to the student loan system in a speech earlier this month. The changes could affect some 40 million people.
Average debt at graduation is currently around $30,000, up from $10,000 in the early 1990s. The country's outstanding student loan balance is projected to swell to $2 trillion by 2022.

PUT A 10% CAP on mandatory wage garnishment or spread the money owed for 10 years!!! Good idea, but I don’t think having only 2 ways of paying your loans takes away all the flexibility on how you wanna make payment, I mean either or, the government could garnish your wages up to 15% anyways....

With this being said, I’m still waiting for a republican official to introduce a law that will make the MAGAMERICANS and REDHATTERS pay for the wall that they voted for via mandatory wage garnishment!!

maybe learn a trade ! World needs garbage men and asswipers too .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Net worth before running for President:

Trump family: $4.5 billion
Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:

Trump family: $3 billion
Obama - $40 million
Clinton - $100 million

But Trump is the guy trying to steal your money?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Net worth before running for President:

Trump family: $4.5 billion
Obama - $3 million
Clinton - $480,000

Today:

Trump family: $3 billion
Obama - $40 million
Clinton - $100 million

But Trump is the guy trying to steal your money?

That is not accurate, I’m sure the clintons are worth more than that...
Trump hasn’t shown his taxes, where are you getting these numbers?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
START PAYING YOU FAIR SHARE THEN WILL TALK... YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO VOTE YOU DUMB FREE LOADER!!!

You got things backwards, dum dum.

It's "No taxation without representation".

Not "No representation without taxation".

Are you dyslexic or just ignorant? You might start educating yourself by reading up on the Boston Tea Party. :finger:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got things backwards, dum dum.

It's "No taxation without representation".

Not "No representation without taxation".

Are you dyslexic or just ignorant? You might start educating yourself by reading up on the Boston Tea Party. :finger:

YOU CAN TWIST IT ALL YOU WANT....
YOU DONT PAY TAXES, JUST LIKE ALL THE ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.... YOURE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM.... FREELOADER....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU CAN TWIST IT ALL YOU WANT....
YOU DONT PAY TAXES, JUST LIKE ALL THE ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY.... YOURE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEM.... FREELOADER....

You mad bro? :giggle:

0008796377_10.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

BREAKING: Jussie Smollett Staged Attack Because His Character Was Being Written Out of Show ‘Empire’
When Smollett gave police “limited and redacted” phone records he downloaded on a PDF, all police had to do was look at the phone numbers he deleted — in other words, Jussie Smollett did the detective work for the investigators.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED! HATE HOAXER EXPOSED — Faked ATTACKERS were BLACK MEN FROM NIGERIA!… NOT WHITE MAGA SUPPORTERS

I'd tell him not to drop the soap, but something tells me he won't listen.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BREAKING: Jussie Smollett Staged Attack Because His Character Was Being Written Out of Show ‘Empire’
When Smollett gave police “limited and redacted” phone records he downloaded on a PDF, all police had to do was look at the phone numbers he deleted — in other words, Jussie Smollett did the detective work for the investigators.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED! HATE HOAXER EXPOSED — Faked ATTACKERS were BLACK MEN FROM NIGERIA!… NOT WHITE MAGA SUPPORTERS

Wow I'm so surprised . lock this asshole up !

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, just wanted to share something I saw elsewhere ... apparently HazyShades passed away back in January.

I know some folks didn't get along with him all that well but he did offer a interesting perspective at times, regardless, it's sad to hear.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, just wanted to share something I saw elsewhere ... apparently HazyShades passed away back in January.

I know some folks didn't get along with him all that well but he did offer a interesting perspective at times, regardless, it's sad to hear.
Are you shitting me? Was wondering why Hazy wasn't around especially when all this is happening. That sucks. Enjoyed his posts. Good man.

Plese pass along my condolences to the family. Hazy will be missed!

Thanks for info.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh no ! Aww man that is sad ! Hazy was alright . God bless him !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That sucks. Thanks for sharing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
START PAYING YOU FAIR SHARE THEN WILL TALK... YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO VOTE YOU DUMB FREE LOADER!!!

wow Ej you do know you democrats said that you shouldn't be allowed to vote if your were Black...you democrats are always trying to take people's votes away from them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wait for the next Demoncratic president to declare a national health care emergency...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'd tell him not to drop the soap, but something tells me he won't listen.
Oh boy...wait a minute, let me make some popcorn this is gonna be fun.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
every democrat in Congress voted to invade Afganistan.
They Had to get those poppy fields back into production, they were losing money. So what if the globalists killed 3,000 Americans in a False Flag attack on their own country to do it. Gotta watch that bottom line.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the question is who actually wrote the script for this farce..I doubt it was jussie
Any Ideas?...Whoever it was, they ain't that bright & they probably slept their way to their position of power. They thought Jussie was a talented enough actor to pull it off...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You two idiots should suck each other’s small dicks! Fucking spammers always needs attention!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the question is who actually wrote the script for this farce..I doubt it was jussie
Starting to appear like Jussie was the writer after all, but doesn't preclude that he had help.

v68hrwpx3mg21.jpg

"fingered them on GMA" may not have been the best choice of words...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump once called executive action on immigration dangerous, unconstitutional and impeachable

And will Republicans will again if a Demoncrat does it...

The mindless hypocrisy of the right is a massive mental illness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors