Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t have to answer the question how was it racist! If Mexico was majority white country we wouldn’t have illegal immigration issue use for
Political narratives!

HONDURAS GETS 65m
Guatemala gets 80m
Elsalvador gets 45m
Man.... no wonder those countries are so fucked....imagine if you become the president of one of those countries and you get a yearly package from the USA?! YOU ARE SET FOR LIFE!

I’m just saying br0, if the USA can destroy a country, I’m sure the USA is more than capable enough to take a few brown people!
brown people been coming here legally and some of them just don’t have that option!!!!!

so its not racist ,and you know it .
You did not back up any of your words

Again proving your a blowhard idiot .

America welcomes all willing to contribute no matter what color or religion as long as they are legal . Its a privlage given and owed to no one .
Fuck illigals and all that breaks our laws no matter what color they are . they are criminal and deserve to be treated as such . You can pay for them over your own you dummy .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so its not racist ,and you know it .
You did not back up any of your words

Again proving your a blowhard idiot .

America welcomes all willing to contribute no matter what color or religion as long as they are legal . Its a privlage given and owed to no one .
Fuck illigals and all that breaks our laws no matter what color they are . they are criminal and deserve to be treated as such . You can pay for them over your own you dummy .

I wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to the racist MAGAMERICANS out there that rather have a white border country, you’re MAGAMERICAN but you ain’t racist!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn’t referring to you, I was referring to the racist MAGAMERICANS out there that rather have a white border country, you’re MAGAMERICAN but you ain’t racist!

I don't think its a white brown thing . Its money ! Ain't nobody like someone coming in their country waving the Mexican flag telling you you gotta support them if you like it or not ! The browns have done their part in creating the hate !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How bout I break into your house put my muddy feet up on your couch and tell you to go get me a sandwich and have your wife sit on my lap ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maxine Waters pays her daughter $100,000 to work for her campaign

Maxine has accumulated multi-million dollar net worth keeping her community poor

Maxine lives out of her district in a multi million dollar home

Poverty is a lucrative business for the Democrat political elite

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think its a white brown thing . Its money ! Ain't nobody like someone coming in their country waving the Mexican flag telling you you gotta support them if you like it or not ! The browns have done their part in creating the hate !

Dude, most of these illegals aren’t from Mexico bro..... Honduras, Guatemala, elsalvador.... Mexico is just a passage way! Ever since trump took over office, those flags aren’t waved that much!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the USA can destroy and rebuild a country I’m sure you idiots could take care of some brown people coming in,seeking for help! The USA is more than capable of helping these folks, the only issue with you MAGAMERICANS is the fact that these asylum seekers aren’t white.....

Cartel activities will never stop at the border bro,unless we send the military over there or build a military base on our borders, other than that shit will not change, only political narratives!
Oh btw, finally el chapo will be in jail for the rest of his life, the USA seized 14b worth of assets and cash, can’t we use that for the wall since you MAGAMERICANS don’t like the idea of wage garnishment!’

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN......another Racist of Color calling the very White people who created the wealth, and security his overfed,under deserving ass enjoys "racists"...huh...you don't see that very often..right....so where do we ship your ass back to EJ The Congo or the Phillipines, although in truth neither country has done anything so bad to the US that they should have their national IQ level dropped 70 points, by having you dumped on them.

I think we on the thread should give you the name of "Juicey Smolass"....you are own little Hoax victim..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

if you didn't live in a White country right now you'd be on your knees giving out blow jobs to any truck drivers, or coyotes that would sneak you into a White country. LOL..a la Kamala......you know it..I know it..everyone on the thread knows it...hell even the senile old White woman whose ass you wipe every morning knows it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still waiting on an answer to my question on how this is racist .
Also please let me know what south American countries that we give billions in Aid too (more of my tax money) that the USA destroyed?
Why should I help people who their own people won't help?
I think its none of my business why they come .
Just come legal and ready to work and contribute and assimilate.
Sound reasonable?
Have you noticed how EJ's phony ass storefront Christan rhetoric has suddenly disappeared and we are back to the same old knuckelderagging racist POS.....hmm..I guess Jesus failed to save him....some men you just can't reach.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the USA can destroy and rebuild a country I’m sure you idiots could take care of some brown people coming in,seeking for help! The USA is more than capable of helping these folks, the only issue with you MAGAMERICANS is the fact that these asylum seekers aren’t white.....

Cartel activities will never stop at the border bro,unless we send the military over there or build a military base on our borders, other than that shit will not change, only political narratives!
Oh btw, finally el chapo will be in jail for the rest of his life, the USA seized 14b worth of assets and cash, can’t we use that for the wall since you MAGAMERICANS don’t like the idea of wage garnishment!’

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea what ! You would say ! How's that different then breaking in the country and ask me to take care of you !

What is your wife have to do with this? I don’t talk about your wives anymore, why bring it back? Are you setting me up?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

w8fahxcr38g21.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This douche grew up 2 towns away from me in the most elite snoby nebiorhood . He went to the best whitest high school on earth his parents were loaded ! What a dick he is .

Cory got the white influence, he’s yo people...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its amazing how these people strive to control your life ! Now they want to tell you what to eat cause he is a soy boi . fuckin unreal asshole !
Well if they are gonna kill all the cows to keep them from farting & confiscate the ranch land from farmers so they can start to build high speed trains to no where because it is tough to build things if pay people unwilling to work & you embezzle all the money. You certainly won't be feeding people meat. Just look at Cali's train to nowhere today to see AOCs plan in action.

5YGYkKJtQ_OUwF-1O7VOYqcPx1PVIAJW2XJF92c5Jhk.png

If you really want to pick up what he & AOC are laying down though you need to realize they are saying it is unsustainable to maintain a net zero carbon footprint unless 60% of the population is eliminated. They always make GENOCIDE sound so nice don't they?

They got people like EJ just lapping it all up on the promise of free shit & getting paid if they are unwilling to work because they don't have the attention span to listen to the words & critical thinking skills to understand that when they tell you the planet can only sustain the Carbon output of 40% of the current population they are really telling them they will eliminate the other 60% of the population.

They still think the movie Idiocracy was a comedy when it was really a blueprint & they are arrogant enough to believe they will be part of the 40% if they do figure it out cause they were told it was kill whitey time soon so they can all live in Wakawakalanda.

Booker is just selling Brawndo & Soylent Green.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GOOD JOB DPS
GOOD JOB TEACHERS....

IF WE DONT GET IT
SHUT IT DOWN!!!
UNION STRONG, IN SOLIDARITY!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, laid out the details of the massive overhaul to the student loan system in a speech earlier this month. The changes could affect some 40 million people.
Average debt at graduation is currently around $30,000, up from $10,000 in the early 1990s. The country's outstanding student loan balance is projected to swell to $2 trillion by 2022.

PUT A 10% CAP on mandatory wage garnishment or spread the money owed for 10 years!!! Good idea, but I don’t think having only 2 ways of paying your loans takes away all the flexibility on how you wanna make payment, I mean either or, the government could garnish your wages up to 15% anyways....

With this being said, I’m still waiting for a republican official to introduce a law that will make the MAGAMERICANS and REDHATTERS pay for the wall that they voted for via mandatory wage garnishment!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, laid out the details of the massive overhaul to the student loan system in a speech earlier this month. The changes could affect some 40 million people.
Average debt at graduation is currently around $30,000, up from $10,000 in the early 1990s. The country's outstanding student loan balance is projected to swell to $2 trillion by 2022.

PUT A 10% CAP on mandatory wage garnishment or spread the money owed for 10 years!!! Good idea, but I don’t think having only 2 ways of paying your loans takes away all the flexibility on how you wanna make payment, I mean either or, the government could garnish your wages up to 15% anyways....

With this being said, I’m still waiting for a republican official to introduce a law that will make the MAGAMERICANS and REDHATTERS pay for the wall that they voted for via mandatory wage garnishment!!

Nobody really gives a shit what you think. You could always go back to the Philippines if you don't like it. ;)

TFPU239-BLACK-HPOST.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don’t pay TAXES, shut the fuck up!!

I don't pay Union dues either. But I still say what the fuck I want to say, for free. :)

It's not my fault your a dumb ass that pays for other people to speak for you. :crazy:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't pay Union dues either. But I still say what the fuck I want to say, for free. :)

It's not my fault your a dumb ass that pays for other people to speak for you. :crazy:

START PAYING YOU FAIR SHARE THEN WILL TALK... YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO VOTE YOU DUMB FREE LOADER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors