GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps ban on exporting telecom tech to China...
I wonder how Apple i Products made in China will fare?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts given to the American People by the Republicans...got not one Democrat Vote! Here’s a choice. They want to end them and raise your taxes substantially. Republicans are working on making them permanent and more cuts!
Trumptweets!

If the tax cut is really good for the American people?! Why put an expiration date on it?
Only the idiots believe the supreme leader!
Corrupt motherfawker!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the tax cut is really good for the American people?! Why put an expiration date on it?

This was already answered for you months ago. Making them permanent required 60 votes and libtards would not vote for it.

Tax cuts with an "expiration date" only required a majority, 51 votes. Tax cuts with an expiration date were better than no tax cuts at all.

Damn, you stupid ej. :crazy:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The latest Budget and tax cuts is in violation of a rule about not increasing the debt or deficit or sumpthin like that.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was already answered for you months ago. Making them permanent required 60 votes and libtards would not vote for it.

Tax cuts with an "expiration date" only required a majority, 51 votes. Tax cuts with an expiration date were better than no tax cuts at all.

Damn, you stupid ej. :crazy:

Well , THATS FUCKING STUPID!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH NOW THE DNC SUING TRUMP AND HIS CRIMINAL FRIENDS!!!
Fucking idiots!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are all bought and paid for idiots and shills.
Party first! Well second actually the ones who bought them are first.
To expect any rational well thought out actions from our government might indicate some degree of insanity in the person expecting the sane outcome from government.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memo after memo after memo
I should release my own memo!
It’s simple....
FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memo after memo after memo
I should release my own memo!
It’s simple....
FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I BAM
He looks worse everyday every interview he proves he was unfit and biased.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He looks worse everyday every interview he proves he was unfit and biased.

That elongated asshole should be ashamed of himself, the more he spoke, the more he embarrassed himself... he’s a fucking fool...

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will piss off the Trump hating libtards.

"Big Progress" - North Korea To Halt Nuclear, ICBM Tests; Dismantle Test Site; Pursue Peace

2018-04-20_15-02-50.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so out of the Comey book and memos there does not appear to be any evidence of collusion or any obstruction.

Just another dick who didn't like Trump and thought Hillary would win .

I wounder why he only kept Notes on Trump but not lynch or Obama ?

Time to end the farce of the Russian investigation and obstruction investigation just lawyers taking our money !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so out of the Comey book and memos there does not appear to be any evidence of collusion or any obstruction.

Just another dick who didn't like Trump and thought Hillary would win .

I wounder why he only kept Notes on Trump but not lynch or Obama ?

Time to end the farce of the Russian investigation and obstruction investigation just lawyers taking our money !

Nobody likes trump except idiots like you!
They tolerate his orange ass to keep their special interest! So yeah!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump biographer Michael D'Antonio claims President Trump has been lying since he was a child, saying "he was named the ladies man at a school that had no women at it ... he has been doing this forever."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump biographer Michael D'Antonio claims President Trump has been lying since he was a child, saying "he was named the ladies man at a school that had no women at it ... he has been doing this forever."

NEW YORK VALUES?!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure you or ej never lied as a child or adult ! God bless you both such an example of purity !

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just like so many other presidents, everything Trump says is fake news. Before y'all claim only liberals lie, remember Reagan's star wars program with the smart pebbles?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And lets not forget Iran - Contra....
And astrologers....
And officially ignoring Iraqs use of chemical WMD's.
And Iranian passenger airliner shot down...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mitt Romney failed to secure the GOP nomination for Senate at Utah's convention, meaning he'll have to compete in a primary in his bid to replace retiring Sen. Orrin Hatch.
FUCKING IDIOT!

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like so many other presidents, everything Trump says is fake news. Before y'all claim only liberals lie, remember Reagan's star wars program with the smart pebbles?

He'll go down as the best president in the last century if only for gutting Obambam's cancerous legacy.

DLT-VW8UQAA-vV5.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean "Make America Hate Again". It's working. I hate Trump.

Me tooo hate that guy from day 1, but
I will be thankful if he can MAGA, which I doubt! NK suspending missiles test which is fake news doesn’t MAGA, passing tax scam ain’t maga, tariffs ain’t maga, fake bombing Syria ain’t maga, bringing jobs back ain’t maga... trumpers should check what going on at FLINT and etccccc... trump did a good job acting though! BTW he’s at the Sumer Wh Golfing again... FUCK TRUMP and the idiots that believed his LIES!
IDIOTS!!!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really... the GOP doesn't like Trump either.
Trump is the truth president, and neither party likes that stuff.,

Like it or not... he IS draining the Swamp.
And I hope he doesn't stop until the mucous plug Hillary is hung in public by her kankles. :bliss:
The only swamp he is draining is the one he created. Look at how many of his own appointees he fired, and the ones that quit. The guy is an asshole, and I wouldn't work for him either.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another MURDERER in Nashville Tennessee, the dude had a AR-15?! Another FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD GUY? OR ITS THE GUNS FAULT? How many more murders do we have to see? Another fucking RED STATE!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another MURDERER in Nashville Tennessee, the dude had a AR-15?! Another FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD GUY? OR ITS THE GUNS FAULT? How many more murders do we have to see? Another fucking RED STATE!

I BAM
The guy who was shooting was naked may be a mental health issue not the gun dummy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors