Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is safe? Is this the type of country we must live in? I shouldn’t have to be anxious everywhere I go. I shouldn’t have to have an anxiety attack if my back is facing a door in a public place such as a restaurant or movie theater.

This is what the pro gun motherfuckers wants, create fear, create anxiety’s sell guns, get yo own gun, protect your self...
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you a dumbass or a retard? Don’t answer I already know!

I BAM
Re%$rd? That's a very hateful word ! Mentally challenged or delayed is the proper way you hateful brute !

Sorry I forgot you don't understand the meaning of words So no Ej that is not a word we use , bad !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU ALL MIGHT AS WELL TEACH YO KIDS HOW TO MURDER A MURDERER!
The earlier the better!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Re%$rd? That's a very hateful word ! Mentally challenged or delayed is the proper way you hateful brute !

Sorry I forgot you don't understand the meaning of words So no Ej that is not a word we use , bad !

IDIOT! Retard ain’t a medical term we use in my field!
Retardation is what we use in my field!
With that being said, RETARD is a term I use for IDIOTS like you in this field! Get it?

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is safe? Is this the type of country we must live in? I shouldn’t have to be anxious everywhere I go. I shouldn’t have to have an anxiety attack if my back is facing a door in a public place such as a restaurant or movie theater.

This is what the pro gun motherfuckers wants, create fear, create anxiety’s sell guns, get yo own gun, protect your self...

I BAM
Yeah let's ban gun like Britain..... so our cities can surpass Londons murder rate. We can't be second best.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With that being said, RETARD is a term I use for IDIOTS like you in this field! Get it?

I BAM
Your in a poppy field !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM
Your scared of your own shadow !

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shut up
Don’t over react..... you afraid of the unknown....

I
emoji173.png
emoji100.png
BAM
emoji95.png

Do you know what the term Over-React means... example would be the post of yours I quoted above. My comment was Sarcasm..... Which worked , based on your Reaction.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If yer in the SEIU, you don't have a field. That's the union of the unskilled....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you parasites are gonna strike for guaranteed no layoffs???
Screw that... Stop whining & go empty a bedpan!

Fuck your logic... you don’t know shit! You don’t know who we are and who we fight.... yeah I made $108,000 last year emptying bedpan fucker I’ll do that errday!!

I BAM

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck your logic... you don’t know shit! You don’t know who we are and who we fight.... yeah I made $108,000 last year emptying bedpan fucker I’ll do that errday!!

I BAM

So you are who I can blame for excessive healthcare costs, then..... 108K for duties a VOLUTEER used to be able to do for free should be embarassing.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another union parasite lining up to suck more free money outta taxpayers.

100 grand with no skills and he's still complaining that his job isn't guaranteed forever.
...sickening

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I do hate the regulations causing the need for paying 100k for ass wiping.

I also get part of household income from a hospital.

Dude we are caregivers!
Wiping ass is only a small part of what we do...
we give meds, we clarify doctors orders, we do wound care, we are advocates for our patients bro,not every body could do what we do... you got to be a special kind of human being to care for strangers... I really think we are underpaid for what we do... it ain’t easy working 12 hours per day 30 min for breakfast 45 lunch breaks... you my friend aren’t in this field cuz you know damn well you couldn’t do it!! Don’t hate bro, appreciate!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude we are caregivers!
we give meds, we clarify doctors orders, we do wound care, we are advocates for our patients bro,not every body could do what we do... you got to be a special kind of human being to care for strangers... I really think we are underpaid for what we do... it ain’t easy working 12 hours per day 30 min for breakfast 45 lunch breaks... you my friend aren’t in this field cuz you know damn well you couldn’t do it!! Don’t hate bro, appreciate!

I BAM
I know that when I was hospitalized for 3 days after my back surgery, I appreciated the staff checking on me, bringing my medications, asking if I needed anything. Add to that, getting me out of bed for physical therapy. Only one had a rotten attitude. I made sure she didn't see me again, just by mentioning it. For that kind of pay, they damn well better be congenial.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that when I was hospitalized for 3 days after my back surgery, I appreciated the staff checking on me, bringing my medications, asking if I needed anything. Add to that, getting me out of bed for physical therapy. Only one had a rotten attitude. I made sure she didn't see me again, just by mentioning it. For that kind of pay, they damn well better be congenial.

Thank you

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you

I BAM
I will add that the hospital has a policy regarding vaping. As long as it is for smoking cessation, patients are allowed to vape in their rooms. The one staff member with a bad attitude called in her supervisor to try to take away my mod. Guess who was not pleased. ;-)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will add that the hospital has a policy regarding vaping. As long as it is for smoking cessation, patients are allowed to vape in their rooms. The one staff member with a bad attitude called in her supervisor to try to take away my mod. Guess who was not pleased. ;-)

Fuck that bitch.....

I BAM

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude we are caregivers!

I BAM
Get the fuck out of here your underpaid ! You have no clue what real work is people bust their ass for a lot less then you make doing hard work without knowing if they will have a job tomorrow ! You spoiled parasite! Fuck you candystriper!
Fuckin orderly thinking he's a Dr !

IDIOT

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah naked people should not be allowed to buy guns.
Worse part Cromwell is this guy had his guns taken from him by the cops before . They gave the guns back to his father who then gave them to him ! I think the father needs to be charged also !!!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude we are caregivers!

I BAM

Do they teach you to say that at union meetings? Are ya supposed to memorize it like a union motto or something?

Normally you can't write a sentence and don't know what words mean. :D:D:D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they teach you to say that at union meetings? Are ya supposed to memorize it like a union motto or something?

Normally you can't write a sentence and don't know what words mean. :D:D:D

Fuck your stupid ass logic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the fuck out of here your underpaid ! You have no clue what real work is people bust their ass for a lot less then you make doing hard work without knowing if they will have a job tomorrow ! You spoiled parasite! Fuck you candystriper!
Fuckin orderly thinking he's a Dr !

IDIOT

Hey fucker! WE ARE UNDERPAID! try it for yourself, you fuckers don’t have any idea what the fuck we do every time we clocked in!
You mfuckers clueless! I just hope when you fuckers get sick and need medical attention, i hope n pray you fuckers get a compassionate employee that truly care about what she/he does! IDIOTS!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know you want me to get sick so you can give me a sponge bath. Ain't gonna happen though. :D

I’ll wash yo motherfucking ass, because that’s what we caregivers do... I’ll make sure I’ll use a fucking steel brush on yo ass!! I’ll make sure you clean as fuck!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ll wash yo motherfucking ass, because that’s what we caregivers do...
I’ll make sure I’ll use a fucking steel brush on yo ass!! I’ll make sure you clean as fuck!

I heard ej's got the softest hands in the institution... :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey fucker! WE ARE UNDERPAID! try it for yourself, you fuckers don’t have any idea what the fuck we do every time we clocked in!
You mfuckers clueless! I just hope when you fuckers get sick and need medical attention, i hope n pray you fuckers get a compassionate employee that truly care about what she/he does! IDIOTS!

What exactly is your position?

IMO... short of being an MD or maybe PA your overpaid...... that said if you work at a hospital you are probably also over worked... no matter what your job is.

Also I don't begrudge you your salary. You have the right to earn whatever you can get an employer to pay.... just remember your salary also contributes to the healthcare problem..... There are plenty of jobs out there that are MUCH harder to do that pay minimum wage and require at least the same level of knowledge and education That is why I can say you are also overpaid.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What exactly is your position?

IMO... short of being an MD or maybe PA your overpaid...... that said if you work at a hospital you are probably also over worked... no matter what your job is.

Also I don't begrudge you your salary. You have the right to earn whatever you can get an employer to pay.... just remember your salary also contributes to the healthcare problem..... There are plenty of jobs out there that are MUCH harder to do that pay minimum wage and require at least the same level of knowledge and education That is why I can say you are also overpaid.

I am overwhelmed
How’s that!
I worked 60-72hours per week
Do the math

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am overwhelmed
How’s that!
I worked 60-72hours per week
Do the math

Okay let's see...

That's 40 hours of regular uselessness plus 20 more hours where yer
somehow 50% even more useless than normal...
The other 12 hours is a union sanctioned overtime fraud
based on your all-day/every-day forum presence.
:kickbutt:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Alaska 804
2 New Mexico 703
3 Nevada 678
4 Tennessee 633
5 Louisiana 566
6 Arkansas 551
7 Alabama 532
8 Missouri 519
9 Delaware 509
10 South Carolina 502
11 Maryland 472
12 Arizona 470
13 Michigan 459
14 Oklahoma 450
15 California 445
16 Illinois 436
17 Texas 434
18 Florida 430
19 South Dakota 418
20 Indiana 405
21 Georgia 398
22 Kansas 380
23 Massachusetts 377
24 New York 376
25 North Carolina 372
26 Montana 368
27 West Virginia 358
28 Colorado 343
29 Pennsylvania 316
30 Hawaii 309
31 Wisconsin 306
32 Washington 302
33 Ohio 300
34 Nebraska 291
35 Iowa 291
36 Mississippi 281
37 Oregon 265
38 North Dakota 251
39 New Jersey 245
40 Wyoming 244
41 Utah 243
42 Minnesota 243
43 Rhode Island 239
44 Kentucky 232
45 Idaho 230
46 Connecticut 227
47 Virginia 218
48 New Hampshire 198
49 Vermont 158
50 Maine 124

ONLY if those WOMEN in ALASKA had GUNS!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

shut up money bags !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ll wash yo motherfucking ass, because that’s what we caregivers do... I’ll make sure I’ll use a fucking steel brush on yo ass!! I’ll make sure you clean as fuck!

are you a nurse ? Is that your title ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors