Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Because that's not what people care about ! People want jobs and a happy normal life .Nobody gives a fuck if it's a man or a woman who can give it too them just who they think the best person is to do it . It's not that complicated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What? Working in a coal mine? What about the jobs we'll lose in a trade war, due to his proposed tariffs? When the cost of aluminum and steel go through the roof, a lot of factory jobs will be gone. My husband has already been talking about that at Lund International. Increased prices of aluminum and steel will force them to increase their prices. When demand for finished product goes down, jobs will go away.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What? Working in a coal mine? What about the jobs we'll lose in a trade war, due to his proposed tariffs? When the cost of aluminum and steel go through the roof, a lot of factory jobs will be gone. My husband has already been talking about that at Lund International. Increased prices of aluminum and steel will force them to increase their prices. When demand for finished product goes down, jobs will go away.
Hey coal miners gotta eat , and it is a great source of cheap power there will be no trade war it's just negotiation tactics.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they're using substandard Chinee steel, it's about time to get with the program.
Merca!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's a bunch of hooey.

A lot of factory jobs are already gone because of the opposite, cheap imports.

Stop the cheap imports and factory jobs will return. It will cost more to buy stuff, but that's fine cause more people will make more money. You only need cheap chinese shit in a low wage economy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
China's Commerce Ministry said Tuesday that customs officers will charge importers a fee of about 179% on US sorghum after an investigation found the shipments were unfairly subsidizedand damaging Chinese producers.

China is the largest buyer of American sorghum products. Its imports of the crop were worth about $960 million last year, according to Chinese customs data.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a bunch of hooey.

A lot of factory jobs are already gone because of the opposite, cheap imports.

Stop the cheap imports and factory jobs will return. It will cost more to buy stuff, but that's fine cause more people will make more money. You only need cheap chinese shit in a low wage economy.

More people will make more money? HOW?
Factory jobs aren’t coming back, nothing is coming back!! GMC is slashing jobs again, GE AS WELL, you mean toys r us will make Tory’s here? Really!so what jobs are coming back? It’s too late bro, once trump is gone, we go back to what is was for years! So wtf are you blah blah about?! All these tariffs bullshit agent orange wants to do is all bullshit! He’s not doing it for the USA, he’s doing it for himself
(TRUMP ORG)...there’s something fishy about everything that mother fucker does!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breaking news...
TRUMP NEVER MET MICHEAL COHEN AND HE DOESN’T KNOW SEAN HANNITY!
He also said he heard of the two individuals before but he doesn’t know either of them..

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because that's not what people care about ! People want jobs and a happy normal life .Nobody gives a fuck if it's a man or a woman who can give it too them just who they think the best person is to do it . It's not that complicated.

People that voted for the bloated orange
Are IDIOTS!
Like you! You all voted CON MAN! Thats what trump is! He’s a CON, he done it before and he’s doing it currently... IDIOTS!!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Factory jobs aren’t coming back, nothing is coming back!! GMC is slashing jobs again, GE AS WELL, you mean toys r us will make Tory’s here? Really!so what jobs are coming back? It’s too late bro, once trump is gone, we go back to what is was for years! So wtf are you blah blah about?! All these tariffs bullshit agent orange wants to do is all bullshit! He’s not doing it for the USA, he’s doing it for himself

I BAM
Wages will remain stagnant. Some members of the GOP even tried to introduce a bill doing away with minimum wage laws, so they could pay workers a Chinese or Mexican wage. That's how they planned to bring jobs back to America, by screwing the American workers.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wages will remain stagnant. Some members of the GOP even tried to introduce a bill doing away with minimum wage laws, so they could pay workers a Chinese or Mexican wage. That's how they planned to bring jobs back to America, by screwing the American workers.

That’s FUCKED UP!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, dumb ass.

Unemployment is very low. That means that in order to hire somebody for a new job as manufacturing returns, they will have to offer higher wages to get them leave their low paying job.

It's a really simple concept of supply and demand. Try to keep up.

It's the same as getting rid of the illegal immigrants. If they are not around to work for cheap. employers will have to pay more.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, dumb ass.

Unemployment is very low. That means that in order to hire somebody for a new job as manufacturing returns, they will have to offer higher wages to get them leave their low paying job.

It's a really simple concept. Try to keep up.

It's the same as getting rid of the illegal immigrants. If they are not around to work for cheap. employers will have to pay more.

That’s gonna happen! Come on man stop it!
You know it’s not gonna fucking happen!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I BAM
Sure, Trump wants to get rid of illegal immigrants, to make more jobs available to Americans, for the cheap wages the illegals are getting paid. In order to pay higher wages, the costs of everything you buy must go up, in order to pay those higher wages. We know the greedy bastards at this top are not going to take a pay cut in order to keep prices down OR wages up. Where do these retardican zombies think anything will be any different?
Inflate the wages, inflate the prices. It's a basic law of give and take.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM

That's what you said about Trump winning the election. How much money did you lose?

And that's what what you said about your taxes going down. Now you get an extra $200 a paycheck.

How many times are you going to be wrong ej? Don't you ever fucking learn? Don't you get tired of always being wrong? :wait:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure, Trump wants to get rid of illegal immigrants, to make more jobs available to Americans, for the cheap wages the illegals are getting paid. In order to pay higher wages, the costs of everything you buy must go up, in order to pay those higher wages. We know the greedy bastards at this top are not going to take a pay cut in order to keep prices down OR wages up. Where do these retardican zombies think anything will be any different?

No shit, Sherlock.

You have to have inflation(a growing GDP) to offset the debt. Higher GDP means higher tax receipts to pay the debt. That's the only way a monetary system that works from debt, like ours, works. You have to have continual growth.

When that growth fails, the system fails. Growing GDP keeps us going for awhile. Paying more, within reason, is what HAS to happen.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what you said about Trump winning the election. How much money did you lose?

And that's what what you said about your taxes going down. Now you get an extra $200 a paycheck.

How many times are you going to be wrong ej? Don't you ever fucking learn? Don't you get tired of always being wrong? :wait:

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol.... we all know that, they ain’t gonna pay
15 bucks an hour to pick apples... even trump wouldn’t pay 10 bucks to his pickers at his vineyard,only idiots believe that SHIT
MADE IN THE USA AINT HAPPENING
too many greedy motherfuckers starting with 45th! So no!
Doesn’t matter what TIME says, he’s fake news!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol.... we all know that, they ain’t gonna pay
15 bucks an hour to pick apples... even trump wouldn’t pay 10 bucks to his pickers at his vineyard,only idiots believe that SHIT
MADE IN THE USA AINT HAPPENING
too many greedy motherfuckers starting with 45th! So no!
Doesn’t matter what TIME says, he’s fake news!

I BAM
I think Time has been home schooled, by someone about as dense as GW Bush. I could be wrong. It could be worse than what I said. Obviously, he is clueless about supply and demand, as well as checks and balances.

Then, he'll troll this post too. Nothing better to do?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Time has been home schooled, by someone about as dense as GW Bush. I could be wrong. It could be worse than what I said. Obviously, he is clueless about supply and demand, as well as checks and balances.

Then, he'll troll this post too. Nothing better to do?

The guy lives in a ranch, no tv no cable no cellphone, he only has internet and a laptop... he’s world is different from us TAXPAYERS! ask him if he pays taxes..

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could be wrong.

That's the smartest thing you've said in this thread.

Now, run off to your safe space again.

mrz111615dAPR.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The guy lives in a ranch, no tv no cable no cellphone, he only has internet and a laptop... he’s world is different from us TAXPAYERS! ask him if he pays taxes..

I BAM

You should come visit me ej. I'll make a spot for ya in the barn. :)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I BAM
In an out house? Come to think of it, that might explain his attitude.
Most ranchers are fair, and level headed. On the downside, in Texas, they made sure a law got passed that they never have to pay overtime.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In an out house? Come to think of it, that might explain his attitude.
Most ranchers are fair, and level headed. On the downside, in Texas, they made sure a law got passed that they never have to pay overtime.

Not really sure how the set up is, but all I know is, he spends most of his time over there...that’s why sometimes you won’t even see him here... he’s an asshole

I BAM

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The ignorance (and babbling hysteria) in this post is off the charts.

It's clear you're completely FOS within the first 4 words.
Wages are higher than ever!

Do you & ej wear the same size pussy hat? :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fuck you and fuck your Fox News talking points!! My pay is higher because we fought for it DUMBASS! We are about to go on a 5 days strike,voting to strike is today and tomorrow, the regents (UC SYSTEM) is refusing to give a language in the contract that protects us from layoffs, they laid off 200 employees 2 years ago and 110 of those are union brothers and sisters!The tax scam gave me a temporary bonus, but majority of Americans don’t feel a thing... shut the fuck up with your Sean hannity talking points, you too obvious dumbass!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really sure how the set up is, but all I know is, he spends most of his time over there...that’s why sometimes you won’t even see him here... he’s an asshole

I BAM

I am an asshole, in thread of assholes.

maxresdefault.jpg

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you and fuck your Fox News talking points!! My pay is higher because we fought for it DUMBASS! We are about to go on a 5 days strike,voting to strike is today and tomorrow, the regents (UC SYSTEM) is refusing to give a language in the contract that protects us from layoffs, they laid off 200 employees 2 years ago and 110 of those are union brothers and sisters!The tax scam gave me a temporary bonus, but majority of Americans don’t feel a thing... shut the fuck up with your Sean hannity talking points, you too obvious dumbass!

Your union is a cancer on the state. Fuck your contractual protection from lay-offs you entitled union whiner.
Nobody else gets that! Why should YOU???

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM

Maybe if you were good employees, you would not need to fight for a raise and layoff protections. But since you are always posting to VU, instead of working while you are at work, I can see why you would need layoff protection.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Want a pay raise? Work for McDonalds or Walmart. They pay higher wages than the remaining factory jobs. Why? Because they don't currently have robots to flip burgers or stock shelves yet. But wait. Such robots have been created, and testing is ongoing.

Just wait until ranches are completely automated. No more need for ranch hands. Some farms are already fully automated.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe if you were good employees, you would not need to fight for a raise and layoff protections. But since you are always posting to VU, instead of working while you are at work, I can see why you would need layoff protection.

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former AG HOLDER is thinking about running for the presidency?! Dannnggg... another swamper! Idiots!

I BAM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want a pay raise? Work for McDonalds or Walmart. They pay higher wages than the remaining factory jobs. Why? Because they don't currently have robots to flip burgers or stock shelves yet. But wait. Such robots have been created, and testing is ongoing.

Just wait until ranches are completely automated. No more need for ranch hands. Some farms are already fully automated.

Ahahahahahahahaha!

See, you prove my point dip shit. Like I already pointed out, cheap chinese imports hurts wages. You can't have cheap chinese shit and higher wages. To get higher wages, you have to stop the cheap imports.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I BAM
Speaking of paying taxes where is a Trump tax return?
His original long form birth certificate?

LMAO
sheeple.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who would’ve thought... SEAN HANNITY
the guy is a joke before, he just became a fucking CLOWN
Lol! Idiots!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TRUMP:
Pastor Andrew Brunson, a fine gentleman and Christian leader in the United States, is on trial and being persecuted in Turkey for no reason. They call him a Spy, but I am more a Spy than he is. Hopefully he will be allowed to come home to his beautiful family where he belongs!
He just admitted he’s a fucking SPY!
AGENT BLOATED ORANGUTAN!
IDIOT!

I BAM

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
James Comey compared the Trump presidency to a forest fire. Burn it down! Even he is clueless, when he presumes the retardican zombies will learn a valuable lesson from the mistake of electing the orange twinky.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why the FUCK is Mike Pompeo meeting w/the North Koreans when he’s not even Secretary of State yet?
All this tells me is that his confirmation hearing is another useless waste of taxpayer fucking money!
IDIOTS!

I BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors