Goodbye VU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That will work..send me some when you make it...i need something other than cotton candy and green apple ..lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am reporting the above post for its multiple and clear violations of the rules, yes the clearly worded and small rule set that should guide this forum. There are 3 Mods who are participating in this forum, so I do not know why it would not have been removed if the forum was functioning as claimed, that is Mods are watching threads. Perhaps the guideline is to only remove posts being reported, but that is not what is being called out for in the rules, it says thread will be watched.

Its not even close to a debate whether its a violation of the rules, it crosses the lines on several of the rules. Its not debatable, and I won't even if demanded. If it is not removed, it simply means the rules are selectively enforced and the personal whims of the Mods. If a Mod takes the side, and choose to not enforce the rules based on popularity contests, or whatever reasons, its simply as bad as ECF.

This forum has plateaued on growth. We have new posters coming in and behaving like V4P3R, posting and posting, and when challenged duck and obficate instead of answering. Yes people understand what he is writing, the you can not read excuse is a favorite of home schooled, but it does not cut it in the classroom.

V4P3R has a website where he is compensated by free equipment to give reviews, he disclaims it, but does not specifically state which equipment he pays for and is given. I think its meaningless, except when he attacks others for having integrity issues the same as his own.

What V4P3R write and its relationship to this forum is because he is simply sucking off everything VaporJoe has to say on Mod Envy and then writting it out on his blog. His last articles are all essentially a 1:1 clone of what Vapor Joe says. The Clones, the various advocacy groups, the people that go to China, the documentary thing.....thats just his 4 most recent, but they also happen to be exactly the 4 most recent topics of Vapor Joe. Vapor Joe as he will surely tell anyone is all about EGO and chest thumping, the facts are not very important to him. He calls himself a promoter on Facebook, and says he "Breaks Shit" on this forum, put it all together and you got Mod Envy which promotes broken shit.....just kidding, its so a joke.

When Joe is challenged my experience is he will not stand up and back it up, he won't run away either, he just shuts up, waits it out, and changes topic. It works well for him. But it does not make as he says Vaping Underground the place that will save vapers as all advocacy group fall away. Yes that is the stuff Vaper Joes says. The man is insulated, he won't back it up, and better yet, you can not ask him questions. I had the pleasure of having questions removed and being threatened to be banned, when I was asking Joe about quoting off a Phil Busardo. I knew Joe was pushing a lie as the truth, thats the fact, whether Joe knew how much of a lie he was pushing, is another question, Joe may have been told something, and got it wrong. Either way, he won't respond. Joe is a one way ticket as far as communication on Mod Envy, he tells it as it is, as it is, is only how he says, and people can listen. TV works that way, its a long established model. It works.

This forum is Joe's its his, and he can never be removed, unless he does that himself. This is how people can be confused, with Joe, this Forum, Mod Envy, and the blogger who is going to be a special "guest" on the anniversary show.

I am no fan of the OP, he has said unforgivable things to me in the past, I don't plan on forgiving him, but I also don't go after him afterwards, and he has not gone after me. In chats he has even agreed with me, and I have found some of the links he has put up very useful. We are guys, perhaps it was just a fart in the air, but there are no plans to hug it out, it was as it was, I won't preclude his usefulness going forward, and it appears he would think the same. We won't be talking about it to figure it out either.

What is very strange is on a forum that askes everyone to introduce themselves, the outrage that one members decided to say they were leaving is amazing. Shit I am not a fan of him, but he did do one thing correctly, he said he was leaving, and that was it. If he posts again, well that is a problem. But complain that he said he was leaving, you must be strangers to your own reflection because you don't know how you look.
That has a distinctive "I'M TELLING MOM!!!!" feel to it. Why do people announce that the are leaving the forum.....reporting a post.....taking a piss?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am reporting the above post for its multiple and clear violations of the rules, yes the clearly worded and small rule set that should guide this forum. There are 3 Mods who are participating in this forum, so I do not know why it would not have been removed if the forum was functioning as claimed, that is Mods are watching threads. Perhaps the guideline is to only remove posts being reported, but that is not what is being called out for in the rules, it says thread will be watched.

Its not even close to a debate whether its a violation of the rules, it crosses the lines on several of the rules. Its not debatable, and I won't even if demanded. If it is not removed, it simply means the rules are selectively enforced and the personal whims of the Mods. If a Mod takes the side, and choose to not enforce the rules based on popularity contests, or whatever reasons, its simply as bad as ECF.

This forum has plateaued on growth. We have new posters coming in and behaving like V4P3R, posting and posting, and when challenged duck and obficate instead of answering. Yes people understand what he is writing, the you can not read excuse is a favorite of home schooled, but it does not cut it in the classroom.

V4P3R has a website where he is compensated by free equipment to give reviews, he disclaims it, but does not specifically state which equipment he pays for and is given. I think its meaningless, except when he attacks others for having integrity issues the same as his own.

What V4P3R write and its relationship to this forum is because he is simply sucking off everything VaporJoe has to say on Mod Envy and then writting it out on his blog. His last articles are all essentially a 1:1 clone of what Vapor Joe says. The Clones, the various advocacy groups, the people that go to China, the documentary thing.....thats just his 4 most recent, but they also happen to be exactly the 4 most recent topics of Vapor Joe. Vapor Joe as he will surely tell anyone is all about EGO and chest thumping, the facts are not very important to him. He calls himself a promoter on Facebook, and says he "Breaks Shit" on this forum, put it all together and you got Mod Envy which promotes broken shit.....just kidding, its so a joke.

When Joe is challenged my experience is he will not stand up and back it up, he won't run away either, he just shuts up, waits it out, and changes topic. It works well for him. But it does not make as he says Vaping Underground the place that will save vapers as all advocacy group fall away. Yes that is the stuff Vaper Joes says. The man is insulated, he won't back it up, and better yet, you can not ask him questions. I had the pleasure of having questions removed and being threatened to be banned, when I was asking Joe about quoting off a Phil Busardo. I knew Joe was pushing a lie as the truth, thats the fact, whether Joe knew how much of a lie he was pushing, is another question, Joe may have been told something, and got it wrong. Either way, he won't respond. Joe is a one way ticket as far as communication on Mod Envy, he tells it as it is, as it is, is only how he says, and people can listen. TV works that way, its a long established model. It works.

This forum is Joe's its his, and he can never be removed, unless he does that himself. This is how people can be confused, with Joe, this Forum, Mod Envy, and the blogger who is going to be a special "guest" on the anniversary show.

I am no fan of the OP, he has said unforgivable things to me in the past, I don't plan on forgiving him, but I also don't go after him afterwards, and he has not gone after me. In chats he has even agreed with me, and I have found some of the links he has put up very useful. We are guys, perhaps it was just a fart in the air, but there are no plans to hug it out, it was as it was, I won't preclude his usefulness going forward, and it appears he would think the same. We won't be talking about it to figure it out either.

What is very strange is on a forum that askes everyone to introduce themselves, the outrage that one members decided to say they were leaving is amazing. Shit I am not a fan of him, but he did do one thing correctly, he said he was leaving, and that was it. If he posts again, well that is a problem. But complain that he said he was leaving, you must be strangers to your own reflection because you don't know how you look.

giphy.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

tumblr_ljz3x2Xwoj1qgmrum.gif

tumblr_mx5ny789UD1skh0gdo1_400.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I am just reading this over and over again and trying to figure out what rule you are taking about?

"Nope I rethought this..
You running off is showing how much of a fucking bitch ass pussy and yellow coward you are. And you want us to support you being a mother fucking chicken shit coward to fight for our rights..

Fuck me dude if you cannot stand up to scrutiny without bitching the fuck out like coward then you are not fighting for my rights for shit, you are just being a spineless fuck,."

I think these are the rules right?

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in screen names please,

No belittling,

No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

Only one user membership per person.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.

So which rule has been broken?
We communicate Tom, you could have messaged me any time and told me what rules were being broken.

If there was agreement that a rule was being broken I would have personally edited the comment, noting the broken rule.

Someone posted a meme of an old guy with his ball sack hanging out earlier.

The pic was edited out of the post and a reason for the edit was given and it was signed: VU Moderation Team

I read the comment a dozen times and the only rule that comes close to being broken:

Belittling another member?

That rule wasn't broken
Nope, the guy left so he's no member here right?
What other rules are you talking about?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Now i will point out something you might have missed and might explain why the said post has not been moderated. This sub-forum the Mud Pit is basically a Catch all, Mud slinging area. is mud slinging not another name for name calling? also while @BigNasty did break a Rule. it only applies to Members and as the OP was the Target of the Words. the OP said he was no longer considering himself a member (aka leaving the forum) so the rule Need not apply. Unless and until the OP reclaims his Member status in which case this statement would and could be grandfathered. Now @TygerTyger @VaporJoes @LucidiousRage and the other Admins are the only ones who truely set what this area is and weather or not i am wrong. in which case reporting was the correct action.

Shit! I left my message sit and said exactly the same as you. lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am just reading this over and over again and trying to figure out what rule you are taking about?

"Nope I rethought this..
You running off is showing how much of a fucking bitch ass pussy and yellow coward you are. And you want us to support you being a mother fucking chicken shit coward to fight for our rights..

Fuck me dude if you cannot stand up to scrutiny without bitching the fuck out like coward then you are not fighting for my rights for shit, you are just being a spineless fuck,."

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in screen names please,

No belittling,

We communicate Tom, you could have messaged me any time and told me what rules were being broken.

If there was agreement that a rule was being broken I would have personally edited the comment, noting the broken rule.

The pic was edited out of the post and a reason for the edit was given and it was signed: VU Moderation Team

I read the comment a dozen times and the only rule that comes close to being broken:

That rule wasn't broken
I will edit it if he is not a spineless cowardly thief.
outside of that I call a turd doing turdy things in a turd bowl.. it is still a turd no matter how you flush it.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can we do "yo momma" jokes in an argument?

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@tombaker has a lot to say. No one is listening, but he has a lot to say.
V4P3R, perhaps you are lacking reading comprehension, (see what I did there?) because if you could respond, you would. Are you able, or are you excuse and obfuscation?

What V4P3R write and its relationship to this forum is because he is simply sucking off everything VaporJoe has to say on Mod Envy and then writing it out on his blog. His last articles are all essentially a 1:1 clone of what Vapor Joe says. The Clones, the various advocacy groups, the people that go to China, the documentary thing.....thats just his 4 most recent, but they also happen to be exactly the 4 most recent topics of Vapor Joe.
The excuses and methods you use are very clear, just in this thread. You can not back up your claims, you attest that all you are doing is asking question to spur discussion, yet when queried you fall apart and say "My only mistake here was accepting an open invitation to an argument, when I should've just declined." So which is it, are you trying to raise a discussion with you ahem ahem journalism, or are you regurgitation what VaporJoe put in your mouth.

You put banners on your site, and 3 are Vapor Joe's and two are organizations you are critical of. CASAA does it right, because they are all volunteers? Anthony this is your theory of goodness, the financial disclosure of who is running the advocacy, that is the only measure in your eyes. The majority of CASAA's communications, and the entirety of the organizations comments submitted to the FDA are done by Carl Phillips who is employed by Big Tobacco. It's in the conflict disclosures. How do you think he can "donate" all his time? Anthony H, I know you said on this very forum you were a new Vaper on December 1rst of 2014. You are near your 60 day anniversary. All these things happened before your even had an interest. Fine, but spend the time to figure things out before declaring yourself the premier Vaping E-Mag on the internet.

People have read your writing and seen your mistakes in fact, and your nativity in thought, you can plow on, or you can take any amount of feedback because right now you are taking none. Nothing you have written about, was not first a topic out of the mouth from the Mod Envy show, you know it. If that's your ticket to clicks....so be it, but don't pretend otherwise.

If you have the bandwidth of 140 characters, this was too long for you, Twits love twitter, its in the name.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V4P3R, perhaps you are lacking reading comprehension, (see what I did there?) because if you could respond, you would. Are you able, or are you excuse and obfuscation?

The excuses and methods you use are very clear, just in this thread. You can not back up your claims, you attest that all you are doing is asking question to spur discussion, yet when queried you fall apart and say "My only mistake here was accepting an open invitation to an argument, when I should've just declined." So which is it, are you trying to raise a discussion with you ahem ahem journalism, or are you regurgitation what VaporJoe put in your mouth.

You put banners on your site, and 3 are Vapor Joe's and two are organizations you are critical of. CASAA does it right, because they are all volunteers? Anthony this is your theory of goodness, the financial disclosure of who is running the advocacy, that is the only measure in your eyes. The majority of CASAA's communications, and the entirety of the organizations comments submitted to the FDA are done by Carl Phillips who is employed by Big Tobacco. It's in the conflict disclosures. How do you think he can "donate" all his time? Anthony H, I know you said on this very forum you were a new Vaper on December 1rst of 2014. You are near your 60 day anniversary. All these things happened before your even had an interest. Fine, but spend the time to figure things out before declaring yourself the premier Vaping E-Mag on the internet.

People have read your writing and seen your mistakes in fact, and your nativity in thought, you can plow on, or you can take any amount of feedback because right now you are taking none. Nothing you have written about, was not first a topic out of the mouth from the Mod Envy show, you know it. If that's your ticket to clicks....so be it, but don't pretend otherwise.

If you have the bandwidth of 140 characters, this was too long for you, Twits love twitter, its in the name.

banana_despicable_me.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Tom,

For someone who is leaving due to an article linked on the forum, you've just written an epic length rant about how V4P3R is a mod equipment and attention seeking whore and Joe Petner is a liar. Perhaps you're angling to get banned so you can be a victim and bolster your ego. It would be best if you just left the forum at this point, you're clearly unhappy and have resorted to repeatedly attacking members, bitched and complained about the mods not being enforcers (like ECF).

You can bitch and complain all you want, but at this point I have a feeling that you will be ignored or treated as a troll by other VU members.

You've got free will, If you don't like the forums, mods, or whatever - You can leave. I suggest you do that.
@Roger Schaeffer was the OP leaving... Not tom.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Tom,

For someone who is leaving due to an article linked on the forum, you've just written an epic length rant about how V4P3R is a mod equipment and attention seeking whore and Joe Petner is a liar. Perhaps you're angling to get banned so you can be a victim and bolster your ego. It would be best if you just left the forum at this point, you're clearly unhappy and have resorted to repeatedly attacking members, bitched and complained about the mods not being enforcers (like ECF).

You can bitch and complain all you want, but at this point I have a feeling that you will be ignored or treated as a troll by other VU members.

You've got free will, If you don't like the forums, mods, or whatever - You can leave. I suggest you do that.
@Zamazam Tom is staying and is not the OP please read back for your are confused
confused.jpg

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now i will point out something you might have missed and might explain why the said post has not been moderated. This sub-forum the Mud Pit is basically a Catch all, Mud slinging area. is mud slinging not another name for name calling? also while @BigNasty did break a Rule. it only applies to Members and as the OP was the Target of the Words. the OP said he was no longer considering himself a member (aka leaving the forum) so the rule Need not apply. Unless and until the OP reclaims his Member status in which case this statement would and could be grandfathered. Now @TygerTyger @VaporJoes @LucidiousRage and the other Admins are the only ones who truely set what this area is and weather or not i am wrong. in which case reporting was the correct action.
lordmage: I am in awe of what you are saying, so I won't treat is as a joke.
1. The poster did not post in U MAD BRO, it was moved into this section. So are you saying that once a post is moved into this section, if a free fire zone, that it becomes NO RULES in U MAD BRO. That is a huge cop out, you literally are taking the Mods out, once a mod move a post here.
2. The post should have never been move here by the mods. It was a post that was saying he was leaving. There are all sorts of threads announcing people have arrived. Its even encouraged to say you arrived. How is it that shocking that someone would say I am leaving? Its a real question, how is it shocking, how is it mudslinging to say it? You simply can not justify the moving of the post to this specific seciton in the first place. Normally a post like this is put up an let up, and if falls away into the list. Its a yawn, usually. But in this case, it was moved to this section, which you are now saying is open season, fire at will. Please respond to the question marks.
3. You agree the rules were broken. Maybe get back with 5150sick who think its all fine and dandy. I don't think its debatable the rules were overrun, so we have no issue here.
4. Lordmage, you say he said "OP said he was no longer considering himself a member" that is 100% false, you are gaming it up fully. Its not "also know as". You as a moderator can not make declarations for a member, and then try to twist them in the wind with it. But that is exactly how you are saying you will act.
5. What he said was, and I will quote the entirey of the post "Leaving forum due to BS VJ inspired article http://www.v4p3r.com/guilty-by-association/ by Anthony Hereld mouthpiece and opportunist extraordinaire" That's it. You then:
a. put words in his mouth,
b. agree rules are broken
c. declare rules only apply to members
d. declare he is no longer a member
e. say he needs to reclaim his member status
f. say that because of your declarations any comments would be grandfathered so you won't remove them regardless.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT....well check it because that's what you did. HOW does all of that even if it was a valid way to mistreat members be completely null? Because Roger Schaeffer is a Verified VU Member. Right now, this very second. He did not close his account. He can walk out the door and come back in, he is a free man. He did not close his account. But you are trying to stuff him into a box, just so you can allow the rules, WHICH you agree to be broken, to be done to him.

My shit stinks, I try my best to check it at the door. But come on, is this what the rules mean at Vaping Underground. Mods bully up, declare a guy out, call a free for all, and say because we think we can pretend PRETEND he is no long a member we can do and allow anything to be done at him.

@VaporJoes This is the safe harbor of vaping forums? Did you not think you would ever have to handle a situation? Get it together...the guy is still a member, he was not banished, and Lord Mage says the rules were transgressed. The current outcome is not correct, its math.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As I said you were a jackass to me on ECF, you are being a jackass now and I can say you are being a jackass since this is not ECF.
I will self moderate if he comes back and not act a conman and thief.

It does not view well you are stumping and defending some shady shit.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

"Nope I rethought this..

Rules:

Be an Adult!

No belittling,

That rule wasn't broken
LordMage already says the rules were broken, of the 5, I would say 1, 3 , 4 rules all completely trashed.
The theory this guys is not a member is entirely created By the Mods. Its a very creative theory, but is not the case. He is a member in good standing, did he actually write you and say to take down his stuff, or remove him from the list, deactivate him, or anything at all.

Or did he just post. How many times in Vaping Forums does a guy say, I am leaving this thread goodbye, and then in 20 minutes do they start posting again. Are you know as Mods, going to enforce that. Lock them out from the thread once they say it. You better ask Midniteoyl because they do this all the time. (Working off memory Midniteoyl, pretty darn sure it was you though)

Yes a person says they are leaving, and they come back, and people say HEY I THOUGHT YOU LEFT.....over and over. The OP is a member, right now, the he is not a member escape clause is fully kaputnick.....would you like to try again?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Like how ECF "deactivates" their members.
250,000 members
249,000 "moved on"
lol

Tom, the dude wasn't even talking to you. Unless you are Roger too.

Last edited by a moderator:

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tom, the dude wasn't even talking to you. Unless you are Roger too.
Which dude? and umm no I am not Roger, and yes I only have the one ID. It being rule 5.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I was editing my above comment and you responded so I will put it down here:

I honestly like Tom Baker.
I know most dislike him but I think he is very passionate about his beliefs.
That is an admirable trait.
Sometimes we don't agree.
Sometimes we do.
That is the way life is I guess.

I know you aren't Roger Tom I was just being a dick:D
I was just saying that BigNasty left the comment in question about OP (Roger) correct?
I was wondering why you got so mad about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lordmage: I am in awe of what you are saying, so I won't treat is as a joke.
1. The poster did not post in U MAD BRO, it was moved into this section. So are you saying that once a post is moved into this section, if a free fire zone, that it becomes NO RULES in U MAD BRO. That is a huge cop out, you literally are taking the Mods out, once a mod move a post here.

It will be up to the Mod who moved it to explain that action

2. The post should have never been move here by the mods. It was a post that was saying he was leaving. There are all sorts of threads announcing people have arrived. Its even encouraged to say you arrived. How is it that shocking that someone would say I am leaving? Its a real question, how is it shocking, how is it mudslinging to say it? You simply can not justify the moving of the post to this specific seciton in the first place. Normally a post like this is put up an let up, and if falls away into the list. Its a yawn, usually. But in this case, it was moved to this section, which you are now saying is open season, fire at will. Please respond to the question marks.

first off it is not shocking as per the follow ups on that i'll move past them
Definition of MUDSLINGING. the use of personal attacks or insults in order to undermine an opponent. as this thread became a heated discussion with opposite views it works
3. You agree the rules were broken. Maybe get back with 5150sick who think its all fine and dandy. I don't think its debatable the rules were overrun, so we have no issue here.

more to the point i agree a rule was broken and to break one is to break the rules.

4. Lordmage, you say he said "OP said he was no longer considering himself a member" that is 100% false, you are gaming it up fully. Its not "also know as". You as a moderator can not make declarations for a member, and then try to twist them in the wind with it. But that is exactly how you are saying you will act.

OP said he was leaving which was taken to mean never coming back which is that same has saying he banned himself whether he comes back or not is up to him. as per twisting things in the wind. i think you might be reading things too.

5. What he said was, and I will quote the entirey of the post "Leaving forum due to BS VJ inspired article http://www.v4p3r.com/guilty-by-association/ by Anthony Hereld mouthpiece and opportunist extraordinaire" yes leaving the forum is self banning.

That's it. You then:
a. put words in his mouth,

nope you simply put my words in his mouth my words are in a post.

b. agree (a rule)rules are broken

yes a rule could be considered broken had this thread not been moved

c. declare rules only apply to members

well we can exactly enforce are rules on ECF now can we.

d. declare he is no longer a member

he is free to come back and disprove my point until then he is in his self imposed ban

e. say he needs to reclaim his member status

see above

f. say that because of your declarations any comments would be grandfathered so you won't remove them regardless.

personally i wont due to the fact it was moved into an area where names might be called and as adults we use them at some point in heated talks.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT....well check it because that's what you did. HOW does all of that even if it was a valid way to mistreat members be completely null? Because Roger Schaeffer is a Verified VU Member. Right now, this very second. He did not close his account. He can walk out the door and come back in, he is a free man. He did not close his account. But you are trying to stuff him into a box, just so you can allow the rules, WHICH you agree to be broken, to be done to him.

asked and answered "he is free to come back and disprove my point until then he is in his self imposed ban" as we only ban spammers so all accounts stay open unless he closes it himself like you said. most simply dont bother.

My shit stinks, I try my best to check it at the door. But come on, is this what the rules mean at Vaping Underground. Mods bully up, declare a guy out, call a free for all, and say because we think we can pretend PRETEND he is no long a member we can do and allow anything to be done at him.

if that is how you think it is i am sorry but as i was not the mod who move this thread maybe pm them and ask for a response.

@VaporJoes This is the safe harbor of vaping forums? Did you not think you would ever have to handle a situation? Get it together...the guy is still a member, he was not banished, and Lord Mage says the rules were transgressed. The current outcome is not correct, its math.

well as you are seeing it the only thing that would make this math problem solvable would be to either close OP account. which would also remove their post history making this thread moot. or moderate like ecf using your words "If a Mod takes the side, and choose to not enforce the rules based on popularity contests, or whatever reasons, its simply as bad as ECF"

Mods are not taking side nor singling out users. you how ever seem to be the one person who is making this thread go so much.

Also @BigNasty will correct his post if he comes to defend himself. which i think was the point in his post.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
As expected your entire site is trolling for clicks, and when challenged on your arrogance and error, you obfuscate with biggest Star Wars meme you can find. You can duck here, and you can duck here too http://vapemestoopid.co.uk/when-ecig-advocates-cause-damage-to-our-own-how-do-we-fight-back/ if you intended to provoke a discussion, you gotta wonder why you can not back it up.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you are my favorite type of reader, and you'll never understand why. Please, keep posting. The more you post about me, the more clicks I get. I wanna be #vapefamous.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope @lordmage, that was the ENTIRE point.
Act like a spoiled brat spineless turd after taking money "advocating" for the community for which I am a part of or stand up and face the heat of your actions or inactions.

The offer still stands I will self correct it with sincere apologies if he returns and face the shit storm of questions.
If not then I was not attacking but pointing out the raw honest truth.

Nothing I hate more than a liar and thief claiming they are doing something for people and when it is exposed they are liars and thieves tucking tail after flinging shit and running.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LordMage already says the rules were broken, of the 5, I would say 1, 3 , 4 rules all completely trashed.
The theory this guys is not a member is entirely created By the Mods. Its a very creative theory, but is not the case. He is a member in good standing, did he actually write you and say to take down his stuff, or remove him from the list, deactivate him, or anything at all.

Or did he just post. How many times in Vaping Forums does a guy say, I am leaving this thread goodbye, and then in 20 minutes do they start posting again. Are you know as Mods, going to enforce that. Lock them out from the thread once they say it. You better ask Midniteoyl because they do this all the time. (Working off memory Midniteoyl, pretty darn sure it was you though)

Yes a person says they are leaving, and they come back, and people say HEY I THOUGHT YOU LEFT.....over and over. The OP is a member, right now, the he is not a member escape clause is fully kaputnick.....would you like to try again?
this is what i said "@BigNasty did break a Rule" who is adding words in whos mouth. now a Rule broken is still a rule broken but until admins clarify whether or not this area is a "free for all like you" said or simply an area where names can be called. it would be hard to enforce said rule and has the user has already said they will correct it if OP defends themselves we can consider the rule enforced and user is aware of it after all the rules are there, but is a true punishment listed for breaking them. which mean each case may be different.

This is not nor will it ever be ECF if the OP takes issue with @BigNasty post they are free to come back and reply
just as your are free to keep asking for the staff to enforce the rules which as of this post can be considered enforced.
since the offender is aware of there violation from the replies in this thread, and the corrective action will be taken when the OP asks for it or directly finds it offensive.

in a case like this the member is asked to edit the offending post or the mod edits it. if need be @BigNasty since a user finds issue with it Can you please do that edit now.

Edit i think i will edit and point to bignasty response up which i think settles it.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.....People have read your writing and seen your mistakes in fact, and your nativity in thought.......

395630_277931895593272_186592251393904_731572_1041024979_n.jpg

Oh the irony!.... Criticizing someone's writing in a comment rife with spelling and grammatical errors. Let me assist you:

na·tiv·i·ty
nəˈtivitē,nā-/
noun: the occasion of a person's birth.

I'm reasonably certain the word that escaped your grasp is "naiveté". You won't need a definition if you happen to have a mirror handy... but in case you don't, it's defined as "lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment."

And regarding your long diatribe about members leaving and moderation and on and on and on..... if a member wants to leave, they can simply log out and cease to visit. We don't involve ourselves with it. Nor do we involve ourselves if they choose to return. The choice is theirs.

As for your interpretation of the rules, those rules protect innocents from harassment, not shit-stirrers from backlash. If someone posts something that is guaranteed to start drama (Exhibit A: OP), they can sit and marinade in the drama that ensues. We're not here to slap wrists and play big brother. It's not as though members randomly sought out the OP to harass him. He posted what he posted, stirred up what he stirred up, and until someone gets threatened or shots are fired, we're not here to referee the playground. Think of it as an object lesson in the concept of thinking before one shoots off one's mouth. If he was really so offended by said article, he had plenty of options. He could have:
a) left quietly
b) ignored the offending emag and writer
c) opened a private dialogue with the writer to calmly and maturely debate the issue
..... but he chose instead to
d) make a public swan song post in the hopes of stirring up the torches and pitchforks in a crusade against what offended HIM....... and it didn't quite play out that way. Again, a wonderful object lesson that hopefully will serve as a warning to others. In my estimation, the OP broke rule one, because a gambit like that is kindergarten bullshit...... but I'm feeling magnanimous tonight, so I won't slap his wrists either.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope @lordmage, that was the ENTIRE point.
Act like a spoiled brat spineless turd after taking money "advocating" for the community for which I am a part of or stand up and face the heat of your actions or inactions.

The offer still stands I will self correct it with sincere apologies if he returns and face the shit storm of questions.
If not then I was not attacking but pointing out the raw honest truth.

Nothing I hate more than a liar and thief claiming they are doing something for people and when it is exposed they are liars and thieves tucking tail after flinging shit and running.
link added pointing to #139. that said i am also quoting it here and going over it then i am checking out of this thread.
Bignasty "Nope I rethought this..

Now as i re-read it the first line is saying with the way you ran out of here it shows your true colors. not directly calling him anything just his actions.
Second line more of the same.

Thanks @TygerTyger hopefull he now understands how the rules work.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Announcements brought to you by Cheetah Poop. " claiming your territory one load at a time."

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Only since you asked nicely @lordmage I corrected it but retain on desktop.

@tombaker Stop whining. You did not WIN this, you sniveled and whined like a petulant spoiled child, insulting the board owner and staff, and other members..

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
now i think i will link Tygers explanation in the rules. :D

Joke she can if she wants.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am all for outting liars, thieves, con artists, scammers, pedophiles, the ill informed doing stupid shit, and those posing a danger to themselves and others.
Will I do it PC? I lack that filter, and REALLY lack that filter when I am pissed off.

And I forgot the waddling fat "LEET" jack offs who think you only get real vape from a 200+ dollar broken flashlight and a 150+ atty made from MAYBE 10 bucks of material.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This is not nor will it ever be ECF .
If this was ECF 20 members would be "moved on" from this thread alone
Remember, "moved on" means you are locked in as a member forever
That way they can say they have a quarter million members and be bullshitting you and themselves.
If a member gets banned here they are GONE! No trace of a profile.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
395630_277931895593272_186592251393904_731572_1041024979_n.jpg

Oh the irony!.... Criticizing someone's writing in a comment rife with spelling and grammatical errors. Let me assist you:

na·tiv·i·ty
nəˈtivitē,nā-/
noun: the occasion of a person's birth.

I'm reasonably certain the word that escaped your grasp is "naiveté". You won't need a definition if you happen to have a mirror handy... but in case you don't, it's defined as "lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment."

And regarding your long diatribe about members leaving and moderation and on and on and on..... if a member wants to leave, they can simply log out and cease to visit. We don't involve ourselves with it. Nor do we involve ourselves if they choose to return. The choice is theirs.

As for your interpretation of the rules, those rules protect innocents from harassment, not shit-stirrers from backlash. If someone posts something that is guaranteed to start drama (Exhibit A: OP), they can sit and marinade in the drama that ensues. We're not here to slap wrists and play big brother. It's not as though members randomly sought out the OP to harass him. He posted what he posted, stirred up what he stirred up, and until someone gets threatened or shots are fired, we're not here to referee the playground. Think of it as an object lesson in the concept of thinking before one shoots off one's mouth. If he was really so offended by said article, he had plenty of options. He could have:
a) left quietly
b) ignored the offending emag and writer
c) opened a private dialogue with the writer to calmly and maturely debate the issue
..... but he chose instead to
d) make a public swan song post in the hopes of stirring up the torches and pitchforks in a crusade against what offended HIM....... and it didn't quite play out that way. Again, a wonderful object lesson that hopefully will serve as a warning to others. In my estimation, the OP broke rule one, because a gambit like that is kindergarten bullshit...... but I'm feeling magnanimous tonight, so I won't slap his wrists either.
Sorry, the spell check did not handle my word misspelling. It happens. I think if you look at the context of the sentence you could have be assured I did attempt to spell the word that fit, so the drumming down on meaning of the word was, needless.

Sorry I don't buy what you say after that. You already have a Mod saying the rules were broken in post 9, which I reported. The explanation was there are no rules in this Sub-forum U MAD BRO, well that is news to me. Now you say he got what he deserved. Well not if it violates the rules. I am not talking about all the other posts in this thread. Just one. The rules say that Mods are monitoring. Well when I saw three or 4 different Mods in the forum....I thought, well dang, should that stuff fly if its popular. Mob rules? Again just post 9.

The real kicker is saying welllllll he left, so he is no longer subject to the rules, and because he is no longer subject to them, hey its a bloody free for all if you want. Again, there are 5 rules, post 9 breaks 3. So why should not the Mods actually deal with the task of Moderation.

His post was a whinners complaint he was taking his toys and leaving...it happens in forums every day. To think that VU is such a brunch of brutes that such a normal occurrence becomes what you call an object lesson of how a poster can be treated. Still talking only about post 9.

I think your quote should give you pause. "Again, a wonderful object lesson that hopefully will serve as a warning to others." A warning of what? This is how you will be treated? That the rules will be removed? That few rules become zero rules?

Your characterization of what you think the OP was doing, is not what I think are true, and whether or not I am right, I certainly disagree with what you think the outcome of the simple OP post should have been. It should not be, he is no longer a member of the forum so no rules apply.

Did the OP make a mistake in confusing VaperJoes Mod Envy, with VaperJoe's Vaping Underground. I think the answer is yes. Why? Becase the site that OP post to has both banners at the bottom. And the site is bragging that he will be a special guest of honor at the top of the hour on the Big anniversary show. See: http://www.v4p3r.com/giveaway-the-infected-on-mod-envy-2nd-anniversary-show/ which is the site the OP points to.

Right now I am see it pretty simple. Mods are saying the rules are not enforced when we agree with the outcome, and it should be a lesson to ya'll in the future. Make the call, simple rules or no rules....but people should have the expectation, the personal views of the Mods are not what determines if what rules apply or not.

edit: brunch = bunch. I hope I hope that is all I missed.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.... I think your quote should give you pause. "Again, a wonderful object lesson that hopefully will serve as a warning to others." A warning of what? This is how you will be treated? That the rules will be removed? That few rules become zero rules?....

Holy cats, and I thought I was long-winded! Let me break it down. The rules protect innocents from harassment. "Swan song" posts seldom have any purpose other than to stir up drama. Mission accomplished. I'm of the mind that it's not our place to deny anyone the drama they crave, so we'll move it to the appropriate section (done!) and let it play.

So what is "it" a warning of? That if you want to post baby-bullshit swan song posts and try to incite a riot, you get what you get, and we won't stop it. If the OP had exercised any of the other options I suggested in my last comment, none of this would be happening.

To make it all sound a little more erudite:
nolite industria ignorare
meaning literally: don't be ignorant on purpose.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
And the site is bragging that he will be a special guest of honor at the top of the hour on the Big anniversary show. See: http://www.v4p3r.com/giveaway-the-infected-on-mod-envy-2nd-anniversary-show/ which is the site the OP points to.

See? SEE? Can you believe that? It's disgusting. I know, right?

Imagine the nerve of that guy using his own blog to write about being excited to be a guest on the biggest show in vaping. Especially after donating an authentic $100 mod that he could've easily just kept for himself. The NERVE!

Congratulations, Tom. I've been around the 'net for a very long time, and you are hands down the most classic example of butthurt that there has ever been. Please submit a photo to urbandictionary.com and knowyourmeme.com so that the rest of the world can associate the term with your likeness.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was editing my above comment and you responded so I will put it down here:

I honestly like Tom Baker.
I know most dislike him but I think he is very passionate about his beliefs.
That is an admirable trait.
Sometimes we don't agree.
Sometimes we do.
That is the way life is I guess.

I know you aren't Roger Tom I was just being a dick:D
I was just saying that BigNasty left the comment in question about OP (Roger) correct?
I was wondering why you got so mad about it?

Where do you get that most dislike me, I don't think there are discussion on me about this, I have not seen them. I am the only post to be awarded the hot topic award, my threads are very popular, and I have many likes listed...heck I even got awards points and stuff. V4P3R I think is not please that I called him on this attacks and his hypocarcy. (Hypocarcy= Saying Busardo was a Fat Bastardo who's credibility was gone, because he went to China.....and then V4P3R posts reviews with a disclaimer that he MAY or May not have been given the equipment but he remains unbaised)

I have completely disagreed with you 5150sick before but with a name like that, no confusion here, you're the saint or sane, or some other s word....my Thesaurus is busted.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@tombaker i did say a rule was broken not rules. please stop changing the context of the word.
Edit @tombaker also the offending post you are referring to has been edited and the whole point is now moot.
as @TygerTyger did not ask you to buy anything she stated her view point on the subject matter at hand.

personally at this point i fell that if we have to moderate it referring to the post you want moderated. we will then have to moderate you and your post as well since most border on breaking one your self.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (ask your self are you being an adult) are your responses meant to further learning or keep the debate going?

(your safe there)
No belittling,

to make something or someone seem unimportant
i also think your skating this one. (with how you have changed the intent behind my own words. to suit your responses) which i asked you to refrain from doing.

yes we monitor but it is up to each moderator in how they moderate. some are easy (spammers)
now if you have an issue with why this thread was moved lets see.

is it vape related ? no it relates to the forum. does it open the door for a possible heated debate yes
is there an off topic area that would allow this? yes.

Does the OP break the rules nope. so lets move it some where better

seeing how tyger has said what she did and i do agree and have even edited my first reply a bit. i am taking the same stance as her from this point forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors