Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome @Niagara. I love that there are others doing what I do everywhere I go. You are A±++++++++++ in my book

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
See ....lol... You live on the edge and learn new things right.... What ever it takes to stay away from the paper yuck sticks. IMHO
Hell ya, live on the edge or die wondering what it would have been like. The mango was scary at first with all the stories of horrible vapes when using it. I started at .3 and then increased to .5 (along with all FA pineapple .5, Peach 3 % and Vienna and Fresh at 2%). Very nice. Just made V2 with 2% coconut and dropped peach to 2.5,..... even better now

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well lol...... Looks to me like a derailed clone recipe (just saying) interesting...must give a run/tweak. I will screenshot tweak and report back... Vape mail not here yet till Wednesday. I may add a few percent orange dream sickle or strawberry daiquiri. (IMHO)food for thought

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Oh yea. I have many thoughts like strawberry, banana, cantaloupe n lime all to try lolol. It's a great base to build on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
....sweet....what we do now.....rob banks,go scratch cars,knok off a store...ooohhh I know let's go blow vapor in smokers faces Yea that will do lmfao.....(I'm just kidding guys,I'm at work bord ......really Bord)

"War,war never changes"

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're more like Mad Scientists looking to take over the world than you're typical common criminal (except for maybe a bootlegger)

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We're more like Mad Scientists looking to take over the world than you're typical common criminal (except for maybe a bootlegger)
Oh ok I see ....your low key flavor hackers,bending the world of chemistry at your will........I can dig it lol

"War,war never changes"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My 16 year old isn't allowed to have a fb ... Can't be trusted yet...lol
Hell I can't trust myself lmfao plus its just a shitstorm drama factory anyway.if you have true friends (which my wife and I don't have or any for that matter) then communication should not be a problem.... IMHO

"War,war never changes"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hell I can't trust myself lmfao plus its just a shitstorm drama factory anyway.if you have true friends (which my wife and I don't have or any for that matter) then communication should not be a problem.... IMHO

"War,war never changes"
I have friends I went to basic training with that live in Texas and one in Japan...... Still hear from them at least once a month if not more often

"War,war never changes"

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checking back in on HIC's County Fair Apple Pie. After steeping for a couple of weeks it has smoothed out enormously and is absolutely amazing. It's not a perfect experiment with the recipe because I did add miuscule amounts of white peach, pear and fuji, but they have melded beautifully into the whole. This is one of the few all FA mixes I've ever let hang around long enough to see what time can do for it. I actually started researching a cheddar vape because the experience is so much like eating an apple pie that I started hankering for a hunk of (a slab, a slice, a chunk of) cheese!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have enough accounts for everyone in the house for fb &or MySpace<------ yes don't beat me up I did say MySpace. I uses to be HEAVY in mobsters and mafia wars...lol. So she if I so chose to, she could just let her use one of my 35 emails attached to a fb account.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have enough accounts for everyone in the house for fb &or MySpace<------ yes don't beat me up I did say MySpace. I uses to be HEAVY in mobsters and mafia wars...lol. So she if I so chose to, she could just let her use one of my 35 emails attached to a fb account.
All I know is my 3 got blessed with my husband's brilliant brain, technology wise with a big dose of no common sense. Amazing how they can re route their calls from one cell to another and figure out ways to get out of the house without setting off the security system. Fun times. You'll make it through.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They transfer the calls. It is in the settings of any smart phone and to get out the house is as simple as a magnet on the window censer.(watch the movie pacifier. ) it will show you about what they do... Lol

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2655e4e915ce157fc3f75cf46840cc8d.jpg

"War,war never changes"

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All jokes aside ..... Blowing a massive cloud has turned 43 smokers at work to the light.(including my boss lady)She runs the same segeli 150 I do with same RDA and coil. The only difference is she don't buy organic cotton. She runs Walmart cotton.. Lol... I know, I am working on that. hahahahah

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All jokes aside ..... Blowing a massive cloud has turned 43 smokers at work to the light.(including my boss lady)She runs the same segeli 150 I do with same RDA and coil. The only difference is she don't buy organic cotton. She runs Walmart cotton.. Lol... I know, I am working on that. hahahahah
I have been shund at work because of vaping

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As I tell all that ask what to say is Google what you don't know , and let them do the research themselves... All you need mention is to look up the truth about vaping episode #1 & 2... Tell everyone you cross paths and stay confident with your head held high.. You build it and they will come. The same thing happened to me man... Just don't quit , and laugh at them while they suck 7mins off their lives every time they suck on that paper penis.....

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As I tell all that ask what to say is Google what you don't know , and let them do the research themselves... All you need mention is to look up the truth about vaping episode #1 & 2... Tell everyone you cross paths and stay confident with your head held high.. You build it and they will come. The same thing happened to me man... Just don't quit , and laugh at them while they suck 7mins off their lives every time they suck on that paper penis.....
Oh no worrys man I keep the ejuice a vaping.

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No worries man just helping with knowledge ... I try helping when I can

VU Sponsors