Become a Patron!

Essential Flavorah flavors?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a straight up banana no candy. Play'-doh has turned me off on doughnuts. Grape without plastic. I could go on and on and on.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You folks have really helped me in the DIY arena.....damn, I wish I would have done this two years ago, would have a few extra grand in my pocket...!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You folks have really helped me in the DIY arena.....damn, I wish I would have done this two years ago, would have a few extra grand in my pocket...!
It's all good now my friend :) I'm so glad we helped ;) Man ! I spent so much money on equipment early on that didn't work. Glad this industry evolved so well. :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cupcake batter and cinnamon crunch are excellent. I only bought two flavors but wish I would have bought more. I am impressed. The first cupcake batter that taste good and doesn't have "that perfume" quality.

I don't know if I should order direct or just from bull city vapor. Hmm.. I lost that coupon code I had.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cupcake batter and cinnamon crunch are excellent. I only bought two flavors but wish I would have bought more. I am impressed. The first cupcake batter that taste good and doesn't have "that perfume" quality.

I don't know if I should order direct or just from bull city vapor. Hmm.. I lost that coupon code I had.
I was told if you order direct they send you samples, of course Bull City does as well once in a while. To me their flavors are hit or miss so far. I do want to try the cinnamon crunch.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I also like the Cupcake Batter myself.
And their Crunch Cereal is a good cereal base too:D.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also like the Cupcake Batter myself.
And their Crunch Cereal is a good cereal base too:D.
Hey Heabob, with caps cake batter and custard I get a funky taste. If u understand what I am saying or Artemis, do you get that with their cake batter?

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I just got their butterscotch and caramel in the mail today. They both smell better than all the other brands I have. I also got blueberry muffin, smells good but really weak.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Both of those are really good. Especially the Butterscotch. The Caramel is a great mixer. I love it with FLV Cream. I'm steeping Caramel and Donuts. Been sitting for like a week now.
I need to play around with donuts again. Last time I couldn't get the % right, it just tasted like wet raw dough. Out of all the doughnut flavors I have it tastes the least like play-doh. Lol

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highest price tag with no testing (unless i'm wrong) is a turn off to me honestly.

EDIT : There is a graphic in the Safety section (not all tested, but in progress). - (Thx Artemis)

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need to play around with donuts again. Last time I couldn't get the % right, it just tasted like wet raw dough. Out of all the doughnut flavors I have it tastes the least like play-doh. Lol
Lol I nearly puked when I over-mixed it. Tasted like eating a yeast packet. :D Try 6 drops per 30 ml or 2 drops per 10 ml. Then the sweetness will shine through :)

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Lol I nearly puked when I over-mixed it. Tasted like eating a yeast packet. :D Try 6 drops per 30 ml or 2 drops per 10 ml. Then the sweetness will shine through :)
Thanks @Jimi D I'll give it another go. Honestly I've pretty much given up on all types of donut flavors. Might as well be fa joy to me. LOL but I will really give it another shot

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Heabob, with caps cake batter and custard I get a funky taste. If u understand what I am saying or Artemis, do you get that with their cake batter?
With capellas I get the light vanilla perfume taste. It's hard to describe and its harsher but eventually it does steep out. I mix the desserts at zero so it's not the nic. With Favorah its a smooth vanilla. I don't get a funky taste.

@VinceV1
Here is a link to their testing.
http://www.flavorah.com/safety/
Some of these flavors are really high in the natural diketones.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highest price tag with no testing (unless i'm wrong) is a turn off to me honestly.

EDIT : There is a graphic in the Safety section (not all tested, but in progress).

I see some test results on the page, although the newer flavors just got added yesterday and are still listed "At Lab".

Been waiting a while now for that full update before i pulled the trigger on my wishlist there. Broke my heart last month when i saw Cupcake Batter had traces of both Diacetyl and Acetoin in it :cry:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Some love the CAP Cake Batter and some hate it BTW.
However CAP Cake Batter is a totally different taste than FLV Cupcake Batter, not even close.
And CAP CB needs to be used with a very light touch because it will overpower everything else quite easily IMO.
So it works better as an accent flavor when used in small amounts, maybe 1-2%, but still may be too much for some.

FLV isn't as strong and seems to be a lighter type of batter rather than a heavy one.
Maybe closer to VZ-SC Vanilla Sponge Cake in taste but slightly less potent.

And CAP Vanilla Custard is strong to me also, so I'm using it at 1-3% normally.
Many recipes are using it at 7%+ which is just too heavy for me.

As an example:
Butterscotch Cake Batter
1-2% CAP Cake Batter (I started at 5% but had to keep lowering it)
6% FW Butterscotch
1% CAP Butter

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping the Apple Cider right now. Very nice. Juicy juicy juicy mouthfeel. The cinnamon is very light. I'm able to take deep lung hits with no harshness. I swear it tastes like there's 10,000 apples in this little bottle :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping the Apple Cider right now. Very nice. Juicy juicy juicy mouthfeel. The cinnamon is very light. I'm able to take deep lung hits with no harshness. I swear it tastes like there's 10,000 apples in this little bottle :D
@Jimi D ...work with me pls....:D

Where is duh recipe.....:bliss:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got in this past week: Flavorah frosting and Favorah pound cake. The Frosting I used with Flavorah cupcake batter and its steeping. I'm very impressed with these flavors so far. I found out the family members I mix for do not like apple so I skipped buying that flavor.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss anything at Flavorah @Jimi D ....:D

Apple Cider
Eggnog
Guanabana
Lemon Grass
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Red Apple
Sweet Fig
Sweet Cream
Sweet Coconut
Whipped Cream
Sweet Coconut
Sweet Fig
Red Apple
Pineapple
Pear
Peach
Lemon Grass
Fig

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I miss anything at Flavorah @Jimi D ....:D

Apple Cider
Eggnog
Guanabana
Lemon Grass
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Red Apple
Sweet Fig
Sweet Cream
Sweet Coconut
Whipped Cream
Sweet Coconut
Sweet Fig
Red Apple
Pineapple
Pear
Peach
Lemon Grass
Fig
Looks great. If you're into grape. FLV's is fantastic. I see you have Pineapple on the list. I just received it. I haven't mixed it yet, but the aroma is potent and true. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Jimi D @NGAHaze ......you guys are a wealth of information.....:confetti:

I noticed I ordered two Lemon Grass (by mistake), hopefully it won't go to waste...I love it...!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Jimi D @NGAHaze ......you guys are a wealth of information.....:confetti:

I noticed I ordered two Lemon Grass (by mistake), hopefully it won't go to waste...I love it...!

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like that Lemon Grass flavor ... it adds a really nice touch especially to citrus type vapes. I love what it brings to this recipe for example - http://vapingunderground.com/threads/teresas-exotic-citrus.266688/ .. definitely worth a try if you have the other flavors. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to remember to mix that one up!

compclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW If anyone enjoys grape juice (Like Welch's) The Flavorah Grape is very good.
Thanks! Now I had to add FLV Grape to my first order. XD There goes another $5. Hopefully the shipping doesn't kill me...or the mailman for having such a heavy box...

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still waiting for them to update the lab tests, but couldn't resist breaking down and buying the cookie dough. Have it steeping in a few combos now.

Sounds like i need to grab that grape.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping the Red Raspberry in my REO for a couple of days now. This is a sweeter berry type. More like a juice. This flavor seems like it would be very nice in White Chocolate. I have that flavor steeping right now. :)

AK11

Member For 4 Years
Just got fried dough, pralines, and peanut butter in the mail today. too bad I didn't look on here before ordering or I would've got grape too.

@Jimi D the fried dough smells really close to donuts but slightly less yeasty. Haven't mixed it yet but it seems like it's damn near the same flavor

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got fried dough, pralines, and peanut butter in the mail today. too bad I didn't look on here before ordering or I would've got grape too.

@Jimi D the fried dough smells really close to donuts but slightly less yeasty. Haven't mixed it yet but it seems like it's damn near the same flavor
Thanks for the heads up. Is the Fried Dough a dark flavoring as well ?

VU Sponsors