ePIFany Box

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WHOOO DOGGY!!!

Ok,the dragon's breath is going back in the box........That WAS NOT "a hint of menthol"...o_O
If you like menthol than that one is deffinatly for you.
No shit right LMAO

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So this is what we're working with.
It'll be around $36 combined shipping.
Still a fair deal for what basically amounts to a zamplebox without a subscription.:D

Quick question for anyone that ships a lot.
If both are labeled with seperate postage,will they ship them if their strap taped together?

Attachments

• 20160629_150417.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 71

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail
d1aedb0bda388cc0561da382fbc57d36.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which mod is that. I'm still looking for a mech mod, so all ears for suggestions and stuff I can afford LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
It's a sicboy by hex ohm it's a regulated duel series mod

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a sicboy by hex ohm it's a regulated duel series mod

That looks pretty sweet. I'm looking to get into mech, but not hybrid. I have a few atties but not much if any fit for them.

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I will. Was thinking box because I tried pressing the button on a tube in my B&M and it just felt so weird. I think I'll like a box better and two batteries will last longer too.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still a fair deal for what basically amounts to a zamplebox without a subscription.:D

If both are labeled with seperate postage,will they ship them if their strap taped together?
Depends on who you ship it thru, UPS will accept then that easy but it's expensive. You just may want to just ship them separately.

420, when the box goes to VB for a refresh I put a mechanical mod in the box that you will probably like.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on who you ship it thru, UPS will accept then that easy but it's expensive. You just may want to just ship them separately.

420, when the box goes to VB for a refresh I put a mechanical mod in the box that you will probably like.

That's pretty awesome. I've been doing alot of looking around and seen a few good ones. Just being careful with this being my first and all. I wish the Noisy Cricket wasn't hybrid. That is a good one. I know you can get an upgrade kit for it, but why does it have to bethat way? Why not sell them as a 510 or a hybrid or with both connectors and raise the price a few bucks. Problem solved LOL

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I strap many packages together, and that IS what I had suggested, and that WILL save money. More money can be saved by purchasing and printing postage through PayPal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I strap many packages together, and that IS what I had suggested, and that WILL save money. More money can be saved by purchasing and printing postage through PayPal.

Packages should be the same size, though...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So today is a sad day for me and many others who knew ctfx I just wanted to let anyone who hasn't seen the post know that he passed away yesterday ! His wife is active on his account for those who knew him

Has anyone heard about this maybe not being true?

Weird posts (one deleted) on this thread: Post your mug shot.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And they need to be regular Priority boxes (or plain brown boxes) rather than flat rate boxes, no?
For it to be flat rate they must be USPS flat rate /Priority boxes or else they will charge by weight as far as I know

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For it to be flat rate they must be USPS flat rate boxes or else they will charge by weight as far as I know

Yeah, but if you strap two together to ship as one (like they're talking about) then they can't be flat rate boxes, right?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, but if you strap two together to ship as one (like they're talking about) then they can't be flat rate boxes, right?
That's correct

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking that since we have two boxes now,we could call the big box ePIFany and the medium box pandora????

Anywhoo,both are back on the road and on their way to see Cr1der.
Hope you find some goodies bud.
:vino:

Shipping came to $32.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All tho raising 2 young daughters without their dad around is more work than my work was

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
I was a Project Manager for a few different companies (ship building and power plant construction) then I was a tattoo artist for a long time. Then I got a fairly humongous settlement and decided I'm just going to not have a schedule anymore. I don't have kids or a wife so I am free. Haha

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a Project Manager for a few different companies (ship building and power plant construction) then I was a tattoo artist for a long time. Then I got a fairly humongous settlement and decided I'm just going to not have a schedule anymore. I don't have kids or a wife so I am free. Haha
Was the settlement because of an injury Spy?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon my fatboy cats would NOT fit in a large flat rate box lol

I hate when I just send messages without reading first to see if I hit the fight key in this phone.... Lol

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Spyg0at, sorry to hear that brother but I'm sure glad your alive and vaping. Needless to say we know the truck beat up the bike and you!! Really not a fair fight you know....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just chillin and watching a little tv. Rocking my Lush asst the moment with some HIC's Purple Cow. Love this vape and don't vape it enough. I really should vape it more. How are you bud?

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So today is a sad day for me and many others who knew ctfx I just wanted to let anyone who hasn't seen the post know that he passed away yesterday ! His wife is active on his account for those who knew him

R.I.P. CTFX you will be missed by many. Prayers to the family.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just chillin and watching a little tv. Rocking my Lush asst the moment with some HIC's Purple Cow. Love this vape and don't vape it enough. I really should vape it more. How are you bud?

Passed out last night bud, woke up with mod in my hand, that's crazy I know...... Today is a half day, cant wait for the day to be over

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors