Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3f783960c5151007803be5a8738568bf.jpg
got the bleeding to stop. This is 9 of the 52 staples in my stomach and back. Sorry if this is too graphic for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and happy Valentines Day (VD) to y'all! Wife and I don't celebrate VD... we decided from the beginning that we should show each other love and importance throughout the year and not put emphasis on VD or Sweetest Day.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning and happy Valentines Day (VD) to y'all! Wife and I don't celebrate VD... we decided from the beginning that we should show each other love and importance throughout the year and not put emphasis on VD or Sweetest Day.
Same thing here too.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3f783960c5151007803be5a8738568bf.jpg
got the bleeding to stop. This is 9 of the 52 staples in my stomach and back. Sorry if this is too graphic for some.

my daughter just had a massive cancer surgery, She has an incision like that that she is healing now too. She is back in Chicago at the American Cancer Society right now, they are preparing her to go thru 4 to 6 months of Chemo Therapy.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my daughter just had a massive cancer surgery, She has an incision like that that she is healing now too. She is back in Chicago at the American Cancer Society right now, they are preparing her to go thru 4 to 6 months of Chemo Therapy.

My prayers go out to you and your family!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back everyone. Phone was stolen and just got a new one. Missed being here. How is everyone?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors