Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Even though it's gonna add to everyone's expense, the 2 Priority boxes is probably the best way to go. 1 large, via UPS *might* be cheaper, but then everyone would pay different amounts and not really fair to those that have to ship a long distance to the next person.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Even though it's gonna add to everyone's expense, the 2 Priority boxes is probably the best way to go. 1 large, via UPS *might* be cheaper, but then everyone would pay different amounts and not really fair to those that have to ship a long distance to the next person.

I thought it was in a flat rate box?

I do have a thought - if it gets split up, why not send one in the opposite direction (to the last person, which I freely admit is me BTW) and one forward as it is going now, so that folks don't have to deal with repacking two boxes at once?

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do have a thought - if it gets split up, why not send one in the opposite direction (to the last person, which I freely admit is me BTW) and one forward as it is going now, so that folks don't have to deal with repacking two boxes at once?
That would limit their choices of items to choose from. It's an added cost which would mean 2 priority boxes and $20+ cost of shipping. With what's available and let's just say what the last person picked I think it's a deal to pay for the shipping. That box is incredible!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That would limit their choices of items to choose from. It's an added cost which would mean 2 priority boxes and $20+ cost of shipping. With what's available and let's just say what the last person picked I think it's a deal to pay for the shipping. That box is incredible!

I prefer just one box also.

But I'm just suggesting if it gets split, everyone would still get a chance at everything, just not at the same time.

Just putting it out there.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all use PayPal, right? Scrap the flat rate box, pack it all in a couple regular priority mail boxes and strap tape them together, then use the PayPal multi-order shipping tool. It'll cost a little more than flat rate, but less than going to the post office. I also think, at this point, based on what we're being told is in the box, including $500 insurance might be wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Its currently in a Usps flat rate large.($18 I think)
Out west is referring to ups as a delivery service.
We thought about that and though there may be cheaper alternatives,Usps flat rate is the only one that is fair to everyone.

We also agreed that if we need to split the box that both are shipped as a pair following the current order.
If we sent them in two different directions it creates more possible confusion,opportunity for Usps to misplace one and limits what everyone will have access to.
Say member A has their eye on a tank in box B but they're next in line to get box A.
That means they have to wait a whole rotation (give or take)and hope that tank stays in box B.

I tried that at the start and there's no room for any other box especially seeing what's been added no to mention I have more stuff to add on my next maintenance turn

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think I've got it mostly figured out and I'll go over it in depth a little later.
I want to get some "first leg" group shots so people can get an idea of what's currently in it.
I think we can get by with just adding a medium box ($13) and have plenty of room for the future.

I also plan on using one of my reserved posts to go over some tips and tricks to maximize space and make sure everything is as safe as it can be.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Leave it in the flat rate and one person at a time. That makes it fair. I know I want a shot at everything, not what someone else decides I should pick from.
Agreed that's why we discussed have how ever many boxes it may be all/both go to the next person in line we started as 1 box so essentially it's still 1 box arriving as 2

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally
b91f408bb8f1bce0f6afb1578c3f3fa5.jpg
ca2401054d7166d52dfd93dd856b8cf3.jpg
fbbfbee486b56733b80625977794c858.jpg

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
821b593f623e0df48a09806903811412.jpg

I'm friggan addicted this juice was given to me because a company messes up and forgot to send a set of batteries and I haven't put it down.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
821b593f623e0df48a09806903811412.jpg

I'm friggan addicted this juice was given to me because a company messes up and forgot to send a set of batteries and I haven't put it down.

Ok everyone is raving about the boreas how good of an rta is it

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aside from the fact that the pic you quoted has an Avocado in it...

I have a Boreas and love it. I think it's much better than the Aromamizer Supreme. In fact, I raved about it do much thst, when Stepdot's birthday rolled around, that's what she asked for... and got... a black Reuleaux and a Black Boreas and 3 chocolates...

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aside from the fact that the pic you quoted has an Avocado in it...

I have a Boreas and love it. I think it's much better than the Aromamizer Supreme. In fact, I raved about it do much thst, when Stepdot's birthday rolled around, that's what she asked for... and got... a black Reuleaux and a Black Boreas and 3 chocolates...

Damn quoted the wrong post lol

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just went and looked at the list, again... seems @SuperMidget ought to be right in front if me, or right behind me... would it seriously screw things up and PO a lot of folks if that was changed. We can perform a relay hand-off...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I absolutely love mine. Got two in rotation and four in my doomsday stash.

Excellent for chain vaping - versatile for all manner of builds - and comes with extra glass and an extra deck. A real bargain for an excellent vape.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how I knew we where heading this way since day 1 lmbo

I applaud you and everyone else that had to cram all that stuff into one box..
I'm looking at two boxes atm and both are full.
There's very little wasted space but there's still plenty of room for growth if it goes that way.
Just went and looked at the list, again... seems @SuperMidget ought to be right in front if me, or right behind me... would it seriously screw things up and PO a lot of folks if that was changed. We can perform a relay hand-off...

I considered that while mapping the route but decided against it for two reasons.
1. In the interest of fairness,we should all have to pay the shipping

2. Your state is one of the more centrally located so it makes sense to use it for both coming and going between east and west to minimize transit time.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard it's awesome but can't afford to get one.. One day I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first one I bought was 39$ this one was 22 w free shipping If I ever get sick of mine I'll keep you in mind.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Double check all of the o-rings. The o-rings they used were not the best...

Ahhhhh so just like the last one I had it's fine for an hour two then leak leak leak

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did anyone know that there's a crown tank v2 and if so why has no one told me about it lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry about that....
Marine3313 and chieftaing were removed and we added markS and Heather. It just so happens that they are in the same general area and fit into marine and chiefs spots in the shipping route.
I can vouch for marks great addition to the group just saying we've done trades and he's sent me so much info and he's a great guy IMO

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG, I have a migraine and it's 84% humidity again in California and it's going to be near 100° again today, getting ready for work, have a good day everyone!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry about that....
Marine3313 and chieftaing were removed and we added markS and Heather. It just so happens that they are in the same general area and fit into marine and chiefs spots in the shipping route.
Damn. Lol. I kind of liked being right after the box tending. Either way, it's all good. What's another few days.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But why don't they go to the back of the line? With flat rate and priority shipping it's 2 days to anywhere right?

I wish that was the case with usps...

There's absolutely no favoritism in the list.
I mapped it out so that the box stops with members to and from the east coast where Mrs beauty,Momabear and myself live.
My goal was to keep transit times at two days at the most with juicy Lucy being an exception.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys I don't question the integrity of the new members, bondo, VB and momma are doing a stellar job better then I could even attempt. I'm looking spy's point of view he was number 13 and he wakes up and now he's 15, I think anyone would question it. That's why we have a forum, to talk and address these matters. I have no problem the way this is being ran, much better than expected, you guys are killing it and were very fortunate to have you guys in our corner. Thank you!!

EDIT---6/29 9:23 P.S.T. ---I was driving, voice to text & auto-correct got me, it should make sense now.

Last edited:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHOOO DOGGY!!!

Ok,the dragon's breath is going back in the box........That WAS NOT "a hint of menthol"...o_O
If you like menthol than that one is deffinatly for you.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have some "Mac Dre" menthol from Native Nectars. This stuff is straight up Vick's! I use it as a flavoring now - WAY too strong to vape by itself. At least it is for me.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a local mix that was chocolate with a little menthol and it was good. I was curious so I asked the guy that mixed it how much he added. I know it was dick move on my part to ask a mixer about their recipe(not that I mix much anyway) but he was cool about it and said that he dips the end of a toothpick in the menthol and stirs it in.(my 30ml bottle)
I tried it with those moon drops I added to the box and it worked perfectly. Just the right ammount for my threshold.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did anyone know that there's a crown tank v2 and if so why has no one told me about it lol

I send you the link to the crown 2

VU Sponsors