Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for the contest!

This looks interesting:
Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.
We have selected you as a winner!!!

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds delicious, I'm game. Let's play........

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats winner's and thanks Om vapors I'll win next time,I'm coming for ejuice!!!

San Antonio,Texas

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations to all the winner's and a big thanks to OM Vapor for the contest!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats to all the winners & thanks Om for the contest :)

Respect Life Love Hard Vape Safe

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Extremely excited about trying your flavors guys but hey..... Every time I try to e-mail you my details they get sent back. Is something wrong with your e-mail? I'm gonna send you my info via FB instant message just let me know on the boards here if you need it any other way. Thanks guys.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@OmVape...cannot get through with [email protected]
I just get this message below and some attachment/zip file that wants me to download it,which isn't gonna happen.I tried three times to send to this addy ([email protected])..sent ya a pm.thank you very much.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
[email protected]

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Holy Crap I just saw I am one of the winners! I never received a notification email about the thread! Let me see what happens when I try to email and I will update you folks!

Congratulations everyone but one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Has to be an incorrect email address

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain omvapors.com by mx.zoho.com. [74.201.155.125].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <[email protected]> User unknown

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy Crap I just saw I am one of the winners! I never received a notification email about the thread! Let me see what happens when I try to email and I will update you folks!

Congratulations everyone but one.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
@Huckleberried Steve-O just can't seem to let go can he? Daddy's already warned us once on the other thread so he better be caarrreeefuull.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, I'm trying not to! But clearly old Stevarino is the instigator here.... I'm just a fun lovin' turtle playin' some Vapin' contests.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sent a message about the email address issue so hopefully they will post a correct address or enable the email account folks.

Congratulations to all the Winners! What flavors did you pick folks? I went for the Blueberry Flavors!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool Eris I did also and sent a message on the website to let them know. I am sure they will want to know about an email issue. Could be simply that it is a dedicated email address used for the contest just wasn't enabled or could be a server or email provider issue. If it was me I sure would want to know as soon as possible.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't sure which flavor to pick. Kinda in a downward spiral really...... So many choices. But then, like a knight in shining armour was STEVE to show me the way to the BLUEBERRRRRRYYYY! So I picked that one (Oh and the cereal one too. Maybe someone should tell Steve we get TWO? Nahhh.) How about the rest of you?

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried the entire juice line. I love Mindful Monkey, The Tiger and The Cobra
count me in!!

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I meant This week dude. Lol, it's over for this week! Lots more to come until August 31st!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so is it safe to say I'm the first signing up for next weeks giveaway or do I just sign up tomorrow? lol

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good question. Lol, I won this week and I'd still like to be entered for next week. Hey, I'd like to try all five flavors right?

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can't go wrong with omvapors buddy
good luck

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm interested in The Cobra for sure, creams and strawberries are my favorite. Here's to hoping <crosses fingers>

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm down. The cobra and mindful monkey sound good! Thanks for the chance and giveaway.

Last edited:

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no comms yet.sure they will figure it out.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round 2 ?

I still have my heart set on trying some of the Mantra.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting for communications since they posted the winners. Email gets a hard bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors