Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 3 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 3 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Tiger sounds interesting. I'll also have to remember you guys sell WTA. I don't need any now (wta) but might when I start job hunting again next month.

Oh, crap. Remove me from the contest. I just noted that it is all 80vg/20pg. Too much vg for me. :(
I'm still interested in the WTA.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
stop-lets-vape-correction-guy.jpg

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow that is one sure easy entry requirement! My hats off to you for that. Googling you Website right now!
I'd rather just have to register on a website or check out the website as a way to enter. It the price is right you will sell liquid but it has to be right.

Strawberrys18

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 5 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 2 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
What's your site addy?

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest and also for making the requirement ease. I've long since given up on contests where you can enter as many times as you want since I don't have the time to do that. Good luck everybody!

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I could custom make the perfect flavors for myself, they would be very close to Nirvana & The Cobra. YUM

Thank ya'!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! All your profiles sound most delectable! MMMM that NIRVANA tho! Right up my blueberry preference!

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am sure that 0m Vapors appreciated the contestants joining in!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've been on my list of vendors to try, even without a win I will be picking up some cobra from you soon... assuming you ship to California.

FrostyVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 5 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 2 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

I would love to try out some new flavors,...but the fact is,..I almost NEVER win anything :(

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TYTYTYTY for the chance, your flavors look fantastic!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I think Nirvana sounds great

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile