Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks to everyone for your support this week! Keep the conversation flowing, and we will be checking back in periodically. Be sure to visit our website www.omvapors.com and subscribe to our newsletter to get a jump on upcoming sales, promotions, announcements, and news concerning our business and the vaping community! Everyone have a wonderful Father's Day weekend, stay safe, and BREATHE EASY!

Jcfun86

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm adding a comment in hopes to win thanks for the contest

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked my butt off today and have to water the fertilizer I put down. So stopped in for a chance at a WIN!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the cobra stocked up with the awesome sale!!! My friend gave me a bottle because he was moving and I bought a few of his tanks and he threw a bunch of juice in and one happened to be the cobra thank goodness it was 120mls because I haven't put it dow since I got it I'm hooked!!!! So yummy
Thank you for the contest.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Last edited:

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 5 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 2 free 30ml juices. Winners will get to pick their own flavors from the listing below:

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.
Thanks for the giveaway. Sounds awesome

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They all sound yummy. Like I said it will be hard to make a selection.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"Now through the end of August, Om Vapors is picking 5 winners weekly, every Monday morning, who will receive 2 free 30ml juices. "

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all,om vapors thanks for this contest.

San Antonio,Texas

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Saturdays are made for us lazy people, Kiddvapes.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Nirvana sounds like Nirvana. I need some of that.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live to try some of Om Vapors ejuice!

San Antonio,Texas

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd really like to try the Mantra. It sounds delicious.

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds awesome, thanks for the chance

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Give me Nirvana!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Cleveland curse broken: Cavs make history with NBA championship title

dcc7985adf95d18797bbdd9f9d11cb32.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning All Contestants it is Mondau Morning and they will be announcing a winner soon!

GOOD LUCK!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Good luck to all

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck to everyone

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Toes and fingers crossed,also my hair.

San Antonio,Texas

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow that is one sure easy entry requirement! My hats off to you for that. Googling you Website right now!
We have selected you as a winner!!!

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's a hard choice but The Corra is one I am eyeballing. Thanks for the contest
We have selected you as a winner!!!

Please email [email protected] with your name, shipping address, preferred flavor for the 2 30ml juices, and the nicotine concentration by Friday, June 24th.

We will ship out the orders to the winners on that date. Winners who have not responded by Friday, June 24th will forfeit the contest.

Above all else, thank you all for your participation and helping us keep our dream alive. Have a great week and Breathe Easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors