Shower done - trying to remember what else needs to go on the list

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2b9e0a700d649776fa3a34590b54a2d3.jpg

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the groceries (and some other things)
Now time to cook some food that will keep me fed for at least a few days

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone Happy Mother's Day I hope everyone is doing well.

San Antonio,Texas

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to wake up the kids.. They hate waking up and are super cranky in the morning :/

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had my kids here for the weekend/Mother's Day, 34, 30 & 22 year olds, they're still cranky when they wake-up!!

Have a great day everyone, we spend 1/7th of our lives on Mondays, may as well enjoy them!!!

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine USED to be alright in the morning.. They are 12 and 16 now and they would much rather sleep all day lately..i don't blame them lol

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine USED to be alright in the morning.. They are 12 and 16 now and they would much rather sleep all day lately..i don't blame them lol
Teenagers, fun huh! Ole the days when I didn't need Google or the Internet, I had/ have kids to tell me EVERYTHING about life and what's going on in the world, know-it-all's .....lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just got off the phone with the moving company - still gonna be another week til my stuff might be in the area.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the fun of being a gubernant employee and having to deal with companies that get the contracts - lowest bidder

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning guys I hope y'all are good.

San Antonio,Texas

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I'm giving in.. I'm about to try all these crazy new m&m flavors.. They are supposed to be for the kids.. But there is 24 packs in this box.. There will still be enough for them haha

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I'm giving in.. I'm about to try all these crazy new m&m flavors.. They are supposed to be for the kids.. But there is 24 packs in this box.. There will still be enough for them haha
If I had them there might not be enough! New flavors, old flavors or any flavors!

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are all actually pretty good.. The chilli nut ones are actually pretty spicy.. But good

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the honey ones are pretty good too.. I was thinking it would probably be just a honey roasted peanut inside but they are actually honey flavored.. Pretty darn good lol... I'm so sure that I really need to be eating 4 whole bags of m&ms for lunch lol

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the honey ones are pretty good too.. I was thinking it would probably be just a honey roasted peanut inside but they are actually honey flavored.. Pretty darn good lol... I'm so sure that I really need to be eating 4 whole bags of m&ms for lunch lol
I thought there were 24, 20 for me and 4 for you. I really don't care which ones you give me or that are available, they're my favorite!!

VU Sponsors