Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack DIY KIT and juice giveaway. Ends 5/31/21016

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@axelbeam isn't going to know how to act when he leaves work and it's still lite out!!!
He walks in the door and the dog bites him cause if doesn't recognize him. The kids say "who's that mommy?"
Lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny you posted that because I have a Vape Mail stuck in USPS Limbo right now! Still says the same thing it did on Friday that it was supposed to be delivered today............

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny you posted that because I have a Vape Mail stuck in USPS Limbo right now! Still says the same thing it did on Friday that it was supposed to be delivered today............
One time a package was lost for over two weeks then showed up out of the clear blue.

San Antonio,Texas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have had USPS packages show out for delivery days after I have gotten them or so fast I did not expect them but the website is sometimes delayed on updating. Also like I said this one is in the Bermuda Triangle

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Says scheduled for delivery today but has not moved from Texas since Friday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would not mind if it said scheduled for Friday and receive it early but tell me today and it never comes? :wtf:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no rest time again and gotta get some sleep before doing it all over again

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
No doubt, you've all heard about the deeming regulations being released. Currently, CASAA and others are trying to decipher this 499-page monstrosity and put it into terms we can understand and act upon. Generally, CASAA discourages the signing of petitions, feeling that they are mostly ineffective and encourage inaction when it comes to better means of fighting regulation. However, because there is not much to be done at this point, please take the time to sign these 2 petitions.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate...10d737-ccd4-4595-a600-50f3f0c55934?lang=en-US

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ing-ecigarette-classification-tobacco-product

Also encourage as many people as possible to sign these petitions, and to get involved in other ways. They don't necessarily have to be vapers. Anyone who cares about public health should care about this issue and help out in any way they can.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would not bring up the Pure Nicotine in the letters because if they interfere with nicotine sales that will be the end of DIY as we know it causing black market buying and even more troubles. Just a thought.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made some DYI and it's darn good.

San Antonio,Texas

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bad I mean DIY. The birthday cake is really good.

San Antonio,Texas

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jj2 done and done the first petition wouldn't let me sign just share so I shared to Facebook
872f5a1a98c505f2b64738a525b428c2.jpg

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
back at the house - got laundry going, other laptop that hasn't seen the internet in over 4 years getting a butt load of updates downloaded and need get busy on some of the other projects

VU Sponsors