Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack DIY KIT and juice giveaway. Ends 5/31/21016

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today has been super busy at work... It went by really fast... Only 17 minutes to go :)

Reactions: jj2

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to thank DIY Flavor Shack for the contest and prizes,not to mention the great customer service.
Thank-you again jj2 for running this.
8d73d937a213d071c4ff3a215c6d7239.jpg

San Antonio,Texas

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
had to wait til getting back to the house to take care of a couple things cause the work network sucks - but done with that now

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta wake up the kids and make sure they eat something and head out myself :/

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great day and TGIF you early risers, I'm going back to bed so my alarm clock can wake me in 3 hours!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TGIF! I only have to work a half a day tomorrow... But it's still better than a full day;)

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could leave early today.. And didn't have to work tomorrow... I'm really sleepy this morning for some reason

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm exhausted too! And I have soooooo much paperwork to file today it's ridiculous :(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How is the rest of the world doing? I have been better............

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get back to the house, took care of a few things and trying to remember what else needs doing

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I detest leaving my house after 4..for some reason my street has the worst traffic ever.. Well at least to me it is lol

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I always try to do everything on the back - if I go out after that it better be serious.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in Los Angeles and it's 4 over here so I get to go on a 5 lane parking lot, I'll trade you Mandikay

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't like traffic and big city traffic is crazy - that's one good reason for going in and leaving earlier than most folks - I get to miss most of it.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lived on 10 acres in North San Diego, sold real Estate until the market turned, so had to come to Los Angeles to get a J.O.B.!!! Wife stayed down there and I went back and forth until it was tooo much! So she came up, we sold the rancho and came to the fucken rat race. My 20 minute drive just took an hour....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors