Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
noun
  1. a lecherous man.
    synonyms: lecherous man, libertine, womanizer, debauchee, rake, roué, profligate, wanton;
Nope, that sounds more like @Moueix. Some of the words in that definition are way to classy to describe me.:D

noun
a man given to excessive sexual indulgence; a lascivious or licentious man.

OK, that definition comes close, but I take issue with the word "excessive" since there is no such thing.;)

I agree. Now that I am no longer physically capable of doing it, I wish I had done it a LOT more!!! :mad:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seems that the Retarded1 is feeling insecure today. He's showing his ass over stupider shit than normal. Someone talking about the Newsweek cover stated they were pissed about theclouds looking like "leaves" and yes they said it just that way. This elicited a "Not so close to the line" comment. Really? That's getting too close to the line? Someone else made a joke about how another person should start selling coils which got a "No biz talk" warning. The dog has no common sense. Neither of these people were close enough to breaking any of the stupid rules to warrant any kind of remark in my opinion.

Do me a solid, will ya, and tell him I said :finger:

:D
Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unleash the lawyers!!!

I'm actually not kidding. All these petitions and email campaigns have just been background noise. The real game will happen in court.

You are on the right path.

I replied to Boden, since this is about the issue he raised -- did yall hear that CASAAmedia, in that Right To Be Smoke-Free Coalition (with SFATA, AEMSA, AVA, and some others I dont' recall) have FILED SUIT AGAINST THE FDA?????????

Read it on Twitter just a few minutes ago.

Andria

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The wider public is far FAR more apathetic about vaping than guns. And it's a new enough thing that the old farts in power just don't get it, and obviously don't get how big an industry it is..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Exactly, that was just a Comparison of something that's been a big issue that the whole population gets involved in for so long, but has also had HUGH support for so long to fight the BAD support..

We are a small group to "most" people.. Even though we are a Hugh group, we haven't had enough time to get the backing we need..

I KNOW your Company and others alike are very frustrated and going crazy as everyone else, if not more, trying to find a solution.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That, my dear, may be one of the greatest insults to assholes, everywhere. :)

No shit! My HUSBAND is an asshole of the first order, and I LOVE him! Retarded1, not only would I not spit on him if he was fully ablaze, I'd look around for that can of Ronson we have around here somewhere.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
evening, folks!

at this point in the game, i am just glad to have my monkey butt back at the house... i am all vacationed out at the moment... now i need a nap

Welcome home, Brudder! Oh yes, when you need a vacation after a vacation, it has been done properly. :) Thank you for the delicious photos!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I love you too, darlin.. :)

Ok, NOW I can go to bed...
TVTestPattern.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone, Nat. Not sure I'm ready for it to be morning though. Let me go turn morning off. ... Alright, that's better. :) Grab me a cup of Joe, get the medicines in, go feed everyone. More mowing today. It is not so much that there is a lot. Until a person gets to it though, depending on weather, it can wear them down. Damn I dislike this getting older stuff. Can I return it for the getting younger stuff instead?

Well, ... I'll get to it when I get to it, the mowing that is. Felt off all this morning. I must have turned the morning off for sure. :) Tried mowing otherwise without much headway made. Silly.

Last edited:

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everyone, Nat. Not sure I'm ready for it to be morning though. Let me go turn morning off. ... Alright, that's better. :) Grab me a cup of Joe, get the medicines in, go feed everyone. More mowing today. It is not so much that there is a lot. Until a person gets to it though, depending on weather, it can wear them down. Damn I dislike this getting older stuff. Can I return it for the getting younger stuff instead?

I'll be in line right behind you! :D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning and GFY yall. First cup of coffee poured and its a new day and somehow I lost a day :( Was thinking all day yeaterday and this morning that today was Tuesday. Thanks a lot for bursting my bubble Nat :xD:

Woke up being bitched at and laughing this morning. The ex spent the night here for god knows what reason and she made my pit bull sleep in the bedroom with her. Well I cooked up a big pot of red beans yesterday and he just loves red beans and they just love him :) So I get woken up this morning getting bitched at on how my boy is just like me and shitted on her all night long with his gas. I am so proud of him :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors