Member For 5 Years
images

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I joined ECF after finding a friend of mine on there via a Google search. I lurked a while and never posted anything after seeing some of the crap that went on there. Thank God I found VU, this place is home to me.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1 thing I've noted the last day with VU..... Works great with tapatalk. Notifications are instant, feed is solid .... Seems like it was always breaking on ecf. With Retarded1 complaining that tapatalk was an admins nitemare. Tend to believe he was the nitemare.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1 thing I've noted the last day with VU..... Works great with tapatalk. Notifications are instant, feed is solid .... Seems like it was always breaking on ecf. With Retarded1 complaining that tapatalk was an admins nitemare. Tend to believe he was the nitemare.

I saw a thread from over the weekend where the Retarded1 said wait until Monday so he can look at the Server Error logs. Is it me or does something smell? Since when do wait until business hours to access the server if you have administrative privileges? Seems he lives in a dream world and everyone must take what he says as the last word. No update for the user with the PM issue..........

Last edited:

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw a thread from over the weekend where the Retarded1 said wait until Monday so he can look at the Server Error logs. Is it me or does something smell? Since when do until business hours to access the server if you have administrative privileges? Seems he lives in a dream world and everyone must take what he says as the last word. Do update for the user with the PM issue..........
Incompetance. I'm an admin of different sites, constantly looking thru logs. It's the job.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had been over here and over there before the Roxy inspired exodus.
had heard of this place then Andria came over here so I checked it out and liked it here.
Even better now since more friends are over here too :)

Yeah I first came here in June 2014, back when I was struggling with my appendectomy recuperation and dual-use relapse... but I got so far up ECF's butt, I never came back here... till Feb of this year, after retarded1 became too obnoxious to ignore any longer, and classless too. The other mods there never gave me much of a problem; Robin gave me a few of those stupid 'rule reminders' but at least she has a personality, something totally lacking in either retarded1 or classless. I never did like all the ridiculous censorship there, but put up with it, grudgingly. It's nice that here, I don't really have to.

And I agree, it's GREAT to see so many of my ECF pals coming here; I really missed you guys, and a few others that haven't yet shown up, even if I didn't miss the stupidity of ECF one iota. I've started making some new friends around here, but it's hard to live without friends one already has. :)

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Guess he's too busy terrorizing the new users. Closing threads because a question was asked off topic, or moving the thread without any explanations. And censoring any & everything. But fix an issue .... No time for that.

And don't forget, suspending users for rule violations that are all in his imagination...

That's the actual meaning of my "status" here -- "Honi soit qui mal y pense" -- "shamed be he who thinks ill of it" -- the "evil" he claims I did was in HIS mind, not mine!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors