Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was told he voted to ban me, too, when they all took a vote. I really didn't know any of them much, but from my perspective, I don't care to.

GM and GFY, everyone! It is a gorgeous day, but I only slept 2.5 hours. I'll probably conk out soon.

That surprises me about Sonic! And makes me like him a whole lot less, too. Butthead. My own experience with him was very positive; when I wanted to add the link to my site in my sig over there, Classlesswife had a hissyfit about it and deleted my entire sig, then sonic got involved since he's the mod in charge of stuff like that, and he was really nice about it, that all I needed to do was add a little verbiage to the effect that some of the links on my site were affiliate links, and I could put the link to my site back in the sig, and gave me the "registered reviewer/blogger" flag on my acct. If all the mods over there were as human as he acted towards me, I wouldn't have had a problem with any of 'em. I just can't deal with prissy self-righteous prigs like classlesswife, or jackbooted bullies like retarded1.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey James! I'm a little better. Still feel weak and run-down. Not sure if it's allergies or a cold coming on. Thanks for asking!
You sound like what I had last week. I thought I was having a bad allergy day, then as the day went on, I was a lot worse, then a fever. I was down for the main part of 3 days. Hope you get to feeling better. It's been a rough season!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That surprises me about Sonic! And makes me like him a whole lot less, too. Butthead. My own experience with him was very positive; when I wanted to add the link to my site in my sig over there, Classlesswife had a hissyfit about it and deleted my entire sig, then sonic got involved since he's the mod in charge of stuff like that, and he was really nice about it, that all I needed to do was add a little verbiage to the effect that some of the links on my site were affiliate links, and I could put the link to my site back in the sig, and gave me the "registered reviewer/blogger" flag on my acct. If all the mods over there were as human as he acted towards me, I wouldn't have had a problem with any of 'em. I just can't deal with prissy self-righteous prigs like classlesswife, or jackbooted bullies like retarded1.

Andria

Supposedly only one voted against banning me, although I'm not going to say who (hey, you never know, maybe s/he lied).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
P.s. @Huckleberried @f1r3b1rd where did my sunglasses emoji go? It made me feel way kooler than I really am!
Admin has been notified. You can borrow mine if you like.
cool_80_anim_gif.gif

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And I heard you're a lecher :rolleyes:
noun
  1. a lecherous man.
    synonyms: lecherous man, libertine, womanizer, debauchee, rake, roué, profligate, wanton;
Nope, that sounds more like @Moueix. Some of the words in that definition are way to classy to describe me.:D

noun
a man given to excessive sexual indulgence; a lascivious or licentious man.

OK, that definition comes close, but I take issue with the word "excessive" since there is no such thing.;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
noun
  1. a lecherous man.
    synonyms: lecherous man, libertine, womanizer, debauchee, rake, roué, profligate, wanton;
Nope, that sounds more like @Moueix. Some of the words in that definition are way to classy to describe me.:D

noun
a man given to excessive sexual indulgence; a lascivious or licentious man.

OK, that definition comes close, but I take issue with the word "excessive" since there is no such thing.;)

hahaha, Moo as a classy lecher. Me likee that

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems that the Retarded1 is feeling insecure today. He's showing his ass over stupider shit than normal. Someone talking about the Newsweek cover stated they were pissed about theclouds looking like "leaves" and yes they said it just that way. This elicited a "Not so close to the line" comment. Really? That's getting too close to the line? Someone else made a joke about how another person should start selling coils which got a "No biz talk" warning. The dog has no common sense. Neither of these people were close enough to breaking any of the stupid rules to warrant any kind of remark in my opinion.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Seems that the Retarded1 is feeling insecure today. He's showing his ass over stupider shit than normal. Someone talking about the Newsweek cover stated they were pissed about theclouds looking like "leaves" and yes they said it just that way. This elicited a "Not so close to the line" comment. Really? That's getting too close to the line? Someone else made a joke about how another person should start selling coils which got a "No biz talk" warning. The dog has no common sense. Neither of these people were close enough to breaking any of the stupid rules to warrant any kind of remark in my opinion.

I can't believe I missed that joint when I first jumped ship :facepalm:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a freegin Juice Whore. I couldn't tell you how many different flavors might have been through that. But it was a LOT.
Yep, I was disgusted when I pulled that out. I've never been a "tinkerer" when it comes to my builds. If they work, they'll work till they don't, THEN I fix em. But that there, was a personal worst. ;)
Every once in a while, ya gotta dip yer cooch, man...

Sent from Tapavapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

He's just stressed he has no more rebellions to battle.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
unbelievable....that jackass has to be a basement dweller at mommies house....prolly got spanked this morning for not brushing his "tooth".

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How ya been Bill? See ya lurking here and there but don't hear from you too often lately
Been pretty good! Off work 'til Tuesday! Vacation don'tcha know! Just kinda bummed about the regs and the fight I haven't seen from the big guys in the industry like @advancedvapesupply (yes calling you out brother) Hohmtech, Evolve, ect..... Now I hope I'm not watching the right places but why haven't all the places that this shit affects the most banded together and at least made some PUBLIC noise about this Nazi bullshit! I've never been the athlete more of an athletic supporter, so to speak! I can get behind a movement that is already started! I just have a hard time getting myself started no less other people! So many people here are talking about this shit being inevitable how are we supposed to get anything done if even we are giving up! I know this is not everyone but even 1 is too many! @VaporJoe can't you get the big guys together with your blog or something? I Believe as an industry vaping has enough pull to get things done! Together we have to be a formidable force! But stocking up & figuring out how to get around the regs (although good ideas) shouldn't be our main focus! Can't say too much more than that! Love Y'all! Especially the goddesses!:headbang::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors