Become a Patron!

ECF Banned me because Misti trolled my facebook page

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry but that's bullshit...if you can't call the kettle black what can you call it? Dark charcoal grey? If you're fat, you're fat, if you're skinny then you're skinny...if you have a lazy eye like I do then you're bloody crooked eye for heaven sakes....if I got offended every time someone did a double take at my eye or made some stupid lazy eye joke I'd be locked up in the funny house...sometimes, in some respects, people just need to get over themselves....when did the world become so sensitive? was it before...or was it after the plague? :)

LOL! Bro, I had german measles when I was one year old and lucked out. I know a chick who ended up a cripple.
Me? I got cross eyed. Had corrective surgery when I was 6 but the surgeon pulled my left eye too far outwards.
So I can relate.
I recall being in 9th grade and covering my left eye with one hand so the chicks would know
I was talking to them when I asked them to dance. Eventually I had another surgery much later
but it still drifts a little when I go without sleep for a real long time.

I knew there was something cool about you ;) <---< Appropriate smiley.
You ever wear an eye patch pirate style?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sad part is, Group Think is all about freedom to vape anywhere, because they say it is their right, yet they get offended by words on the internet...

The only "group think" over there about "freedom to vape anywhere" is only ok as long as it involves a provari and a Z Atty Pro or a Kayfun built above 1.5 ohms using the recommended/required AW IMR batteries with their ECF flavor poll winning liquid....

I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin... ;)

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL! Bro, I had german measles when I was one year old and lucked out. I know a chick who ended up a cripple.
Me? I got cross eyed. Had corrective surgery when I was 6 but the surgeon pulled my left eye too far outwards.
So I can relate.
I recall being in 9th grade and covering my left eye with one hand so the chicks would know
I was talking to them when I asked them to dance. Eventually I had another surgery much later
but it still drifts a little when I go without sleep for a real long time.

I knew there was something cool about you ;) <---< Appropriate smiley.
You ever wear an eye patch pirate style?

LOL, I had to wear the damn eye patch for years as a kid....they tried to straighten my eye twice as a baby and a third time as a teenager but they didn't have contact lens's in my prescription like they do now and the prescription is so "purswaysive" that it slowly worked my eye crooked again and the doc said I don't have enough muscle left to try and tug it again, it's been cut too many times. I've got more than lazy eye, it's called occular displasia or something like that...I am far sighted with a stigmitizm and my brain doesn't put the pictures from each eye together like normal people so I always have double vision and can't see 3-D and my depth perception is a little off and will eventually go blind in in my lazy eye. I can look two different ways at once or ignore what I am seeing out of one eye completely ...I've learned that the only way to cope with it is to beat everyone to the punch line....because I've heard all the old stale jokes about it....I could be an improv comic....I have to come up with fresh material on the daily to keep my douche bag coworkers from trying to rehash reruns of the same old shit.

The only thing that bugs me is twice I have had drunk dumbasses come up to me at a bar and tell me to quit looking at their girl when I wasn't even paying attention to that eye....the first time I told the guy he was being just drunk and stupid....the second time I got smart and told him that it wasn't his girl I was checking out but that it was him himself....that changed his tune right quick....I don't think awkward is a strong enough word to describe the look on his face but it will have to do at the moment...

rock on honorable one :cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, I had to wear the damn eye patch for years as a kid....they tried to straighten my eye twice as a baby and a third time as a teenager but they didn't have contact lens's in my prescription like they do now and the prescription is so "purswaysive" that it slowly worked my eye crooked again and the doc said I don't have enough muscle left to try and tug it again, it's been cut too many times. I've got more than lazy eye, it's called occular displasia or something like that...I am far sighted with a stigmitizm and my brain doesn't put the pictures from each eye together like normal people so I always have double vision and can't see 3-D and my depth perception is a little off and will eventually go blind in in my lazy eye. I can look two different ways at once or ignore what I am seeing out of one eye completely ...I've learned that the only way to cope with it is to beat everyone to the punch line....because I've heard all the old stale jokes about it....I could be an improv comic....I have to come up with fresh material on the daily to keep my douche bag coworkers from trying to rehash reruns of the same old shit.

The only thing that bugs me is twice I have had drunk dumbasses come up to me at a bar and tell me to quit looking at their girl when I wasn't even paying attention to that eye....the first time I told the guy he was being just drunk and stupid....the second time I got smart and told him that it wasn't his girl I was checking out but that it was him himself....that changed his tune right quick....I don't think awkward is a strong enough word to describe the look on his face but it will have to do at the moment...

rock on honorable one :cool:

ROFLMAO!
Been there. Recall chasing some kids down the street with a kitchen knife for making fun of me.
Another time I was roller skating, you know the old style super heavy strap on skates.
Took one off and started swinging it like a fucking maze. They never messed with me again.

Yea, I developed real bad astigmatism from my eye trying to compensate for being crooked.
Thank god for ultralight polycarbonate lenses or I'd have a coke bottle left lens and a crooked neck from the weight.
I still put my pirate patch on when I watch TV sometimes.

Bet yer eye didn't keep ya from getting laid...didn't me.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ROFLMAO!
Been there. Recall chasing some kids down the street with a kitchen knife for making fun of me.
Another time I was roller skating, you know the old style super heavy strap on skates.
Took one off and started swinging it like a fucking maze. They never messed with me again.

Yea, I developed real bad astigmatism from my eye trying to compensate for being crooked.
Thank god for ultralight polycarbonate lenses or I'd have a coke bottle left lens and a crooked neck from the weight.
I still put my pirate patch on when I watch TV sometimes.

Bet yer eye didn't keep ya from getting laid...didn't me.

Nope not at all...didn't keep me from getting married and divorced either :)

I've got those ultralight polycarbonate lenses on right now...funny thing is my good eye is 20/20, it's just got a reading glass lens in it in my glasses frame...I forgot to order contacts so I am sporting the glasses for a few days and it's funny because I always wear contacts everyone says I look weird in glasses, nothing about the eye, just the glasses :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope not at all...didn't keep me from getting married and divorced either :)

I've got those ultralight polycarbonate lenses on right now...funny thing is my good eye is 20/20, it's just got a reading glass lens in it in my glasses frame...I forgot to order contacts so I am sporting the glasses for a few days and it's funny because I always wear contacts everyone says I look weird in glasses, nothing about the eye, just the glasses :)

Didn't keep me from getting married and divorced and married again...so far no divorce but
somebuddy's been trying to talk me into moving to the Czech Republic and showing me all
these pixes of real sweet looking Czech chicks so you never know.

Think it's too late for me as far as contacts. My good eye is 20/20 with the lenses on but my left eye is damn near
legally blind, but only as far as detail. Can't focus worth a damn, I'm lucky to have a driver's license.
Heck, I can't even see myself wearing trifocals or no line lenses.
The little line is alright by me.

Know what's sad? At ECF some joker mod would be in here telling us to get back on topic.
"But-but, this is the fucking topic. Go fuck yourself" But can't argue with the MOFOs

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Didn't keep me from getting married and divorced and married again...so far no divorce but
somebuddy's been trying to talk me into moving to the Czech Republic and showing me all
these pixes of real sweet looking Czech chicks so you never know.

Think it's too late for me as far as contacts. My good eye is 20/20 with the lenses on but my left eye is damn near
legally blind, but only as far as detail. Can't focus worth a damn, I'm lucky to have a driver's license.
Heck, I can't even see myself wearing trifocals or no line lenses.
The little line is alright by me.

Know what's sad? At ECF some joker mod would be in here telling us to get back on topic.
"But-but, this is the fucking topic. Go fuck yourself" But can't argue with the MOFOs

We are on topic...this is my thread and I will let the topic wander wherever I want as surely as my eye is crooked ;) I don't need len's for my good eye, just had them put a light reading lens in my glasses frame since I was paying for a lens I figured I should get something for my money...I only have to wear a contact in my bad eye for now....luckily, as being a truck driver (I like to think of myself as afirmative action at it's finest,) I need to be able to see as long as possible to avoid unwanted early retirement :)

I know what you mean about trifocals..im not looking forward to the day when len's can fix things anymore.

Czech Republic eh? Haven't made it that far east in Europe but if the women are as good looking there as they are in western Europe I'm sure I'd be divorced before the ink dried on the marriage license ;)

Well, it's past my bedtime...it's been a pleasure chatting and I hope to pick this up tomorrow night right where we left off. Pleasent dreams y'all and thanks for the laughs ;)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CR is central Europe. :)The women have a mix of German and Slavic features, which makes for a wonderful combination.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CR is central Europe. :)The women have a mix of German and Slavic features, which makes for a wonderful combination.

I lived in Switzerland for six months a couple years ago...I've been to the UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, and Italy, but I haven't made it to CZ which if I look at the map is....well, east ever so slightly of everywhere I've been ;) But I am sure you're right about the wonderful combination part...that I have no doubt of friend :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are on topic...this is my thread and I will let the topic wander wherever I want as surely as my eye is crooked ;) I don't need len's for my good eye, just had them put a light reading lens in my glasses frame since I was paying for a lens I figured I should get something for my money...I only have to wear a contact in my bad eye for now....luckily, as being a truck driver (I like to think of myself as afirmative action at it's finest,) I need to be able to see as long as possible to avoid unwanted early retirement :)

I know what you mean about trifocals..im not looking forward to the day when len's can fix things anymore.

Czech Republic eh? Haven't made it that far east in Europe but if the women are as good looking there as they are in western Europe I'm sure I'd be divorced before the ink dried on the marriage license ;)

Well, it's past my bedtime...it's been a pleasure chatting and I hope to pick this up tomorrow night right where we left off. Pleasent dreams y'all and thanks for the laughs ;)

OK, good night, mate.
But when you get up tell me how you work around insurance.
In Florida, unless you own your own truck you can't work for somebody else w/o insurance
and they won't insure you for commercial with fucked up eyes.

Believe me. My family was in the moving business. I could drive our trucks but nobody else's.
Anyway, have a good sleep. I'll hang out a bit longer and shoot the shit with all my old and new buds.
Be good, Madmonkey.
Hazy :cool:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, good night, mate.
But when you get up tell me how you work around insurance.
In Florida, unless you own your own truck you can't work for somebody else w/o insurance
and they won't insure you for commercial with fucked up eyes.

Believe me. My family was in the moving business. I could drive our trucks but nobody else's.
Anyway, have a good sleep. I'll hang out a bit longer and shoot the shit with all my old and new buds.
Be good, Madmonkey.
Hazy :cool:

Sorry for the long wait, I just now came back and looked at this....with my good eye of course for safety reasons ;)

I get around the insurance because I didn't legally have to wear glasses till November of last year I reckon. I am sorry, but Florida is a screwed up place in the first place...I had to take a drive test in Orlando once to do my annual recertify for the company I was with....my test consisted of backing a truck out of a warehouse, turning right out of a yard, driving down the street, turning right into a empty parking lot, backing up between four parking spaces and stopping when I brushed a tree with the trailer, and then sitting and smoking cigarettes for 25 minutes with the guy doing my test and was told if anyone asked we went for a drive down I-4 :)

In Washington State where I am licensed out of and got my license in the first place you only need a waiver if you are legally blind to completely blind in one eye (with or without corrective lenes.) Like I said, just in the last few months has my vision become poor enough in my crooked eye that I am required to wear corrective lenes and that's because I am slowly going blind in it and I finally developed astigmitism in it recently.

The way my eye works is that the optic nerve connecting my eyeball to my brain is literally deformed and retarded, that's not a joke. So...because of this I've always got double vision so my eye is looking off to the side to try and compensate. My brain doesn't put the pictures together in my head like normal people...I can't see 3D pictures and films for example and my depth perception isn't the greatest....but spending my whole life working in, on, and around trucks I learned how to work with it and around it....I have to get out and look before I back up most of the time and if I can't...well, I've been doing it for 10 years now so I've just learned where my ass is and make sure I don't set it on anything that doesn't deserve it ;) I have a clean commercial driving record and a total of 6 CSA points on that out of a total of 15 inspections.

I say I am "affirmative action" at it's finest because I have worked very hard to prove you can drive with one eye and be perfect because if a normal eyed guy puts a scratch in a truck he's usually forgiven.

Grendel6.5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecf banned me because i called out their cliques and some members holier than now attitutude . Most people were very nice but the taint lickers pissed me off. So... i told them to break out their ban hammer and had my wildest dreams fulfilled. Fuck the people controlling that forum.
In anger I did make mention of my dick just for ban insurance:). I'm a helpful dude, but call it as I see it. Even if banned universally, i will always have youtube and google

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ecf banned me because i called out their cliques and some members holier than now attitutude . Most people were very nice but the taint lickers pissed me off. So... i told them to break out their ban hammer and had my wildest dreams fulfilled. Fuck the people controlling that forum.
In anger I did make mention of my dick just for ban insurance:). I'm a helpful dude, but call it as I see it. Even if banned universally, i will always have youtube and google

Right on bro and welcome to the "light side of the vaping force" :) You know, it pisses me off when people say "it's just an online forum, why do you even care what people think?"

Because social media is sadly replacing personal interaction with time and each generation. Every summer we have high school and college kids help staff our labor force for the busy season and they leave when it's time to go back to school because our work is seasonal and we only need about a third of the crew to cover work in the winter...And every year it gets worse and worse...if a kid can go ten minutes without fucking with their Iphone I thank Jesus for someone I can possibly train and work with. What's worse is my boss gets mad because I am not attached to my phone and leave it on silent in the truck and forget to check it so they accuse me of ignoring them....

No matter how much I try and deny it virtual and social media is replacing personal face to face contact. Hell, even I am guilty of starting to prefer texting over phone calls and I am a dinosaur about this stuff...I don't have a myspace (not that anyone does anymore,) I don't have a twitter, I barely check my facebook once a week and I never email except for work...I am an old school face to face person with this forum being my one exception to the rule...

All that being said this place has become my virtual "Cheers" (for those of us old enough to remember that show :) ) I don't drink anymore, I don't like going to clubs and bars and I don't always want to go somewhere after a long day of manual labor...I just want to go home and relax...and I come here to socialize...so yes, this is an online forum, but not just an online forum. I've built aquaintences here and even some friendships....I recognize and know who the key players are and in general where most of the regulars like to hang out here and I have my niche as well. I have people that like me and don't and vice versa...It's just like any other Pub or bar I used to hang out except that it's words on a screen typed by people instead of hearing it out of their mouths face to face.

And just because we're all hidden behind a screen does that discount our value as humans any less?

Do we not want our opinions heard and our feelings understood and should they not be hurt when someone goes out of their way to offend us just like in real life?

Yes is just an internet forum, just like any other internet forum, and it's just filled with real people with real feelings just like any other social gathering place. As we dive deeper and deeper into the virtual age where more and more social interaction takes place inside the web than outside we need to stop looking at the virtual world like a police state (like the other forum does) and start treating it more like a club state...Getting kicked out of your favorite bar or gaming hall hurts...especially for just having an opinion...Those people need to realize that what they do hiding their double standards and enforced at will rulebook that feels dictionary size in length claiming their so called "regulation" is "for the greater good of the group to protect our forums" is bullshit.

"for the greater good of the group" is the age old cry of the oppressors, not the oppressed. Maybe it's time the Mod nazi's and anonymous "keyboard commandos" of the world stopped for a second and looked at it how they'd feel in the real world if everything here was said face to face...because forums like this are becoming the new social world.

I am not saying that there isn't the overly sensitive out there either...some people just need to grow a pair and some thicker skin...because I am the farthest thing from "politically correct" and those two words make me cringe....all I am saying is that there needs to be more of a balance in thought and consideration. That's why I like this place so much...it lets my speak my mind, it lets all of us speak our minds.... the mods are bound by fairness and everyone for the most part talks to everyone like people instead of bullying and talking down like on other forums I've been. But there are also people to help ones that need it and stop things from getting out of hand and going to far...just like bouncers at a real bar :)

Forums like this are the future, forums like ECF are the past and if they can't adapt and recognise that even online people need to be treated like people they're going to go the way of the buffalo. And at this point...I don't know how many people would miss them :)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about ECF, but I was a member of a facebook group whos moderators I am sure were trained by Hitler himself. They banned the girl across the road from me for living near me after I was banned, and anyone that agreed with my, correct, opinion, was also banned. (If anyone wants to know why it's correct I'l put it here or PM you). They also banned my family and friends lol.

Suteki

:(i was banned by ECF,but i don't know why

Just sent a post for help

Maybe the problem is so easy for them then consider me as a spammer

sooooo sad

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecf is a total shithole. I don't think I made it 24 hours. Retarded1, or something like that) handled a situation wrong and ticked me off. So, I kinda told him to go ride a cock. I guess he didn't like roosters? Anyways, banned for a week, but after a couple days they changed my account to say "moved on". So I did. To a way better place. No mods with forehead tattoo's of swastika's and ss lightning bolts here.

The really funny part is a couple of my drinking buddies are lawyers, and they both want me to turn them loose on ecf. I got captures of the thread before and after their edits, I've been told things weren't handled right and I could end up making a few bucks and being a really big thorn in someone's side. I'm still deciding how big of a dick I want to be...

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ecf is a total shithole. I don't think I made it 24 hours. Retarded1, or something like that) handled a situation wrong and ticked me off. So, I kinda told him to go ride a cock. I guess he didn't like roosters? Anyways, banned for a week, but after a couple days they changed my account to say "moved on". So I did. To a way better place. No mods with forehead tattoo's of swastika's and ss lightning bolts here.

The really funny part is a couple of my drinking buddies are lawyers, and they both want me to turn them loose on ecf. I got captures of the thread before and after their edits, I've been told things weren't handled right and I could end up making a few bucks and being a really big thorn in someone's side. I'm still deciding how big of a dick I want to be...

Welcome all new comers to my "ECF banned me because...." party. So glad you could join me and regale us with your amusing anecdotes. Every post I read makes it seem like it's getting worse and worse over there...despite the wealth of knowledge that used to exist...with all the editing they do who knows how much is lost because it wasn't in agreement with their opinions whether it was right or not? It's like they want to kick everyone out except for the inner circle and turn it into a private chat group more than an online forum now that they've got enough of us unsuspecting saps money....sad really and you have my sympathies. Now...on to your specific tale....speaking one Texan to another....

normally I'd say just leave it to karma to handle...but maybe karma is giving you a golden ticket and who doesn't want to use a golden ticket? I reported them to the FBI cyber crimes department but my pleas fell on death ears...it's not about getting my money back or who was right anymore...it's about treating people with respect...maybe you're just the wake up call the Brit's need...oh yeah, that's right...for those that don't know....ECF is not an American site, it's owned by a Brit. ;)

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is another thing, what is really making me want to break it off in someone's ass. I've had my email account since 2003. I have gotten no more tha 10-15 spam emails a day. Shortly after being banned, I started getting several hundred a day. That pisses me off. If someone knows where retarded1 lives, I might be tempted to pay him a visit. Has that happened to others? There might be another excuse for the spam, but I doubt it.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is another thing, what is really making me want to break it off in someone's ass. I've had my email account since 2003. I have gotten no more tha 10-15 spam emails a day. Shortly after being banned, I started getting several hundred a day. That pisses me off. If someone knows where retarded1 lives, I might be tempted to pay him a visit. Has that happened to others? There might be another excuse for the spam, but I doubt it.

That's a new one...I haven't heard that before...but that's ECF's equivalent of gurella warfare...they'd never admit to stooping to such low tactics...that's way below their glass pedistals

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a new one...I haven't heard that before...but that's ECF's equivalent of gurella warfare...they'd never admit to stooping to such low tactics...that's way below their glass pedistals

I would like to think it was related to something else, but it started 15min after I got banned. I will admit that I was quite the opposite of nice to retarded1, but he was asking for it.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I figured as much. I had already been pointed this way, so I didn't care what happened over there. I guess I need to see if I'm still banned over there. If not, I could flood their site with bs. Or I could post the VU banner all over the place...

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I figured as much. I had already been pointed this way, so I didn't care what happened over there. I guess I need to see if I'm still banned over there. If not, I could flood their site with bs. Or I could post the VU banner all over the place...

I wouldn't go posting the banner all over there...sometimes it's good to let the dead rest...i understand how much of a douche that they can be but you're in a better place now and you might as well just enjoy it...we're glad your here...might as well kick up your feet and stay awhile...you'll find the sofa's quite comfy ;)

Asking for it=baiting technique they are notorious for.

Not too many truer words have been spoken or quite as short and sweet. @Whiskey .... who'd a thunk my little rant I started this thread with months ago would still be going? Just shows the how true those words are and how many people they've hurt doing it :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the threads longevity is associated to the vast amount of EX-ECF members that continue to be censored, cast aside , wrongfully banned, have a place here to tell the other side of their banning stories, I was raised to believe there are 2 sides to every story, the one they want you to hear, and the truth,
Why you ask am I so passionate? Because I am also one that was wrongfully banned as a power play with Classwife's need for power and popularity, little does she know, it was my gain and her loss, she is secondary and VERY hated among not hundreds, but thousands , the scary part is she and her cohorts seem enjoy doing things the way they do just a little too much.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think the threads longevity is associated to the vast amount of EX-ECF members that continue to be censored, cast aside , wrongfully banned, have a place here to tell the other side of their banning stories, I was raised to believe there are 2 sides to every story, the one they want you to hear, and the truth,
Why you ask am I so passionate? Because I am also one that was wrongfully banned as a power play with Classwife's need for power and popularity, little does she know, it was my gain and her loss, she is secondary and VERY hated among not hundreds, but thousands , the scary part is she and her cohorts seem enjoy doing things the way they do just a little too much.
The ultimate trolls!

VU Sponsors