ECF Banned me because Misti trolled my facebook page

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny how many people get banned from ECF faster than a cat with its tail on fire, yet when I requested that my account be closed, it took many emails to the moderators, and a good two weeks before they finally relented.
Should have just called one of the mods an asshole in a thread and they would have closed your account for you lickety split.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, at least now when you go to ECF and look me up, it says "account closed on request". That's much better than just being silently banned, because the notice says something about how people react to ECF shenanigans.

Usually when you think a forum sucks, you simply abandon the account and move on. I wanted this particular account explicitely closed by me, so anybody reading my posts on ECF would know that I really, really didn't want to stick around, and I was pissed off enough to take the time and ensure that I wouldn't. You could say that notice is my final post on ECF, and it says "I have found greener pastures elsewhere" :)

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny how many people get banned from ECF faster than a cat with its tail on fire, yet when I requested that my account be closed, it took many emails to the moderators, and a good two weeks before they finally relented.

I went threw two weeks of that bullshit too...the permaban still stands...but I am kinda grateful for it because if I never got banned there I might of never had a reason to go anywhere else and might not of ended up here....well I probably would have ended up here anyways but I still.

Although....I have to say....I got a bit nostalgic and went over "to the darkside" looking for the last thread I started started there. I started it and got banned before I got to participate in it. With all this talk of "the other place" I got curious and figured I'd just have a peak. Instead I found a "welcome" thread that @vaperature and I were welcoming a guy to "that place" that had just joined even though we were fairly new there ourselves. It was kinda like looking at an old photo album and remembering how new everything was and how excited I was to be a part of this "amazing vape community" they had there. I'd only been vaping for maybe six weeks and my noobness showed...as did my my excitement over it. If only I knew at the time what that place would do just a few weeks later....I would have screamed "run well you still can" instead :D

My sister always said I was "simple minded/simply pleased." It made me smile but it also reconfirmed that this is the better place and I am happy to be conversing with some good people again....especially now that we've moved on from being noobs ourselves to to full fledged vapaholics.

....it's a small small vape world afterall :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went threw two weeks of that bullshit too...the permaban still stands...but I am kinda grateful for it because if I never got banned there I might of never had a reason to go anywhere else and might not of ended up here....well I probably would have ended up here anyways but I still.

Although....I have to say....I got a bit nostalgic and went over "to the darkside" looking for the last thread I started started there. I started it and got banned before I got to participate in it. With all this talk of "the other place" I got curious and figured I'd just have a peak. Instead I found a "welcome" thread that @vaperature and I were welcoming a guy to "that place" that had just joined even though we were fairly new there ourselves. It was kinda like looking at an old photo album and remembering how new everything was and how excited I was to be a part of this "amazing vape community" they had there. I'd only been vaping for maybe six weeks and my noobness showed...as did my my excitement over it. If only I knew at the time what that place would do just a few weeks later....I would have screamed "run well you still can" instead :D

My sister always said I was "simple minded/simply pleased." It made me smile but it also reconfirmed that this is the better place and I am happy to be conversing with some good people again....especially now that we've moved on from being noobs ourselves to to full fledged vapaholics.

....it's a small small vape world afterall :)
They still have some of my comments posted? I thought they deleted them all.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They still have some of my comments posted? I thought they deleted them all.

yeah...I figured I would have all of mine wiped as well but they're still there and my status is simply "moved on." I was scanning the thread looking for whatever it was I wrote in it to see if it was what I was looking for and instead I saw your post before mine almost back to back. Maybe they're too busy banning to censor posts older than a certain date.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah...I figured I would have all of mine wiped as well but they're still there and my status is simply "moved on." I was scanning the thread looking for whatever it was I wrote in it to see if it was what I was looking for and instead I saw your post before mine almost back to back. Maybe they're too busy banning to censor posts older than a certain date.
Well now we've "moved on" to greater things. LOL. I know they deleted an entire thread that I started that was active for the better part of an entire year and that had hundreds of comments in it. Some mod must have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed and took it out on my thread.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well now we've "moved on" to greater things. LOL. I know they deleted an entire thread that I started that was active for the better part of an entire year and that had hundreds of comments in it. Some mod must have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed and took it out on my thread.

LOL...I don't see how they could do such a thing when we're such likeable people....every time I log in to see if the ban is still firmly in place I have more and more likes on posts I made over a year ago...how can you delete someone with staying power like that....they have to use "moved on" to save face because the honest statement of "screwed over a supporting member who refused to pay a bribe." just doesn't look good on the cover sheet now does it? ;) BTY...I like the new avatar

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL...I don't see how they could do such a thing when we're such likeable people....every time I log in to see if the ban is still firmly in place I have more and more likes on posts I made over a year ago...how can you delete someone with staying power like that....they have to use "moved on" to save face because the honest statement of "screwed over a supporting member who refused to pay a bribe." just doesn't look good on the cover sheet now does it? ;) BTY...I like the new avatar
Yeah, the day before I got banned someone was posting about their MVP2 shorting out. I was the only one with the answer, it just needs a new o-ring around the connector pin. They cost twenty cents. Saved the guy $40 not having to buy a new MVP. The next day I wake up, try to log in and I get the Ban Expires: NEVER message. Lol.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the day before I got banned someone was posting about their MVP2 shorting out. I was the only one with the answer, it just needs a new o-ring around the connector pin. They cost twenty cents. Saved the guy $40 not having to buy a new MVP. The next day I wake up, try to log in and I get the Ban Expires: NEVER message. Lol.

For fucks sake...really? That's bullshit....heaven and hell forbid you tell a guy how to save enough money he can fix his mod and get another with the leftover if you like....bad forum member....how dare you solicit without registering and paying for vendor privileges...don't you know that's a vaping sin? :confused:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For fucks sake...really? That's bullshit....heaven and hell forbid you tell a guy how to save enough money he can fix his mod and get another with the leftover if you like....bad forum member....how dare you solicit without registering and paying for vendor privileges...don't you know that's a vaping sin? :confused:
Speaking of those early days when the two of us were noobs, I had started a thread about vaping in films like my first or second week there. The thread started getting a little off topic, we started talking a bit about films in general when suddenly like half the posts got deleted. Naive me I tried to contact the moderator to ask why all my comments got deleted and she snapped back at me and told me to stay on topic and if I want to go off topic I'd have to start another thread on that topic. LOL. I was just sitting there shaking my head wondering what kind of loony bin I had joined. What harm was being done that every single comment didn't have the word "vape" in it.

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of those early days when the two of us were noobs, I had started a thread about vaping in films like my first or second week there. The thread started getting a little off topic, we started talking a bit about films in general when suddenly like half the posts got deleted. Naive me I tried to contact the moderator to ask why all my comments got deleted and she snapped back at me and told me to stay on topic and if I want to go off topic I'd have to start another thread on that topic. LOL. I was just sitting there shaking my head wondering what kind of loony bin I had joined. What harm was being done that every single comment didn't have the word "vape" in it.

I think Rolygate and Classwife and misti's favorite show was the Smurfs....so they got together, started a forum, but instead of "Smurf" it was "Vape"

So now I must Vape my Vaping mind if I want to keep from Vaping getting Vaped.....Vape me!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think Rolygate and Classwife and misti's favorite show was the Smurfs....so they got together, started a forum, but instead of "Smurf" it was "Vape"

So now I must Vape my Vaping mind if I want to keep from Vaping getting Vaped.....Vape me!
Uno Mas was the mod who constantly gave me shit. She said I was trolling just for saying the bottle of juice I got from Mount Baker was so bad I dumped it down the toilet so that I could recycle the bottle. All I was doing was telling the truth

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HEY.....I just had a brilliant idea....I know new years is over but lets play a drinking game....ok this is how it works....lets get a bottle of Jager and every time someone "over there" gets the boot lets do a shot....last one to the ER with alochol poisoning is the winner...I think...

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you should of just picked a popular thread and put up posts cussing out the mods...would have been closed pretty quick

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They'll wait for a few days, but eventually they get deleted
not always. some times all they do is move you on and leave it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not always. some times all they do is move you on and leave it.
If indeed its something THEY feel they want to leave, I guess its all about the censoring aspect of deleting whatever they want without notice or explanation.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't want to butt into a convo, but what good does all the censorship do them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So in misti's case, it was extortion.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So in misti's case, it was extortion.

Yes..yes it was...my "supporting member" contribution apparently wasn't enough...they thought they had an easy mark to shake down or something...I don't know how they sleep at night...I mean I know it's just a forum...but that's basically trying to take advantage of a new vapor who's just starting to explore vaping and seeking knowledge. And like I said, it's a forum, not a private university. Who do they think they are?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes..yes it was...my "supporting member" contribution apparently wasn't enough...they thought they had an easy mark to shake down or something...I don't know how they sleep at night...I mean I know it's just a forum...but that's basically trying to take advantage of a new vapor who's just starting to explore vaping and seeking knowledge. And like I said, it's a forum, not a private university. Who do they think they are?
God-and-Hilter_Nazi-Germany.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i am convinced that they truly believe that there is nothing wrong with the way they run that place. and i could not disagree more.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never read there rules, but never spent enough time there, to read something that says in 10,000 words summarized (we are gonna get ya)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i am convinced that they truly believe that there is nothing wrong with the way they run that place. and i could not disagree more.

Many Nazis at the Nuremberg trial were unrepentant about trying to rid the world of jews. Their argument was that they'd been told repeatedly for many years that jews were not human beings, so how was the final solution any different than animal euthanasia? Not that ECF moderators are Nazis of course (more like low-level internet kapos that have no life) but it goes to show that your outlook on things depends on who brainwashed you and how.

Me - and the moderators of this here board - take our clues from the constitution apparently. Good for them, good for us.

Additionally, I just went Godwin right there :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was a supporting member of ECF in 2013 when I got banned because it said in my profile that I would like to start a juice line or own a brick and mortar someday....my personal facebook profile was linked to my ECF profile page on which my facebook (not my ECF profile) said I was the owner of "Mad Monkey Vapors". I was doing alot of DIY and making liquid for friends and family at the time so I started a facebook (a farce "business page" that facebook linked to my personal one by proxi as I was the one that created it,) page to keep the name mine while I played around with the idea if I wanted to try and take it to the next level or not....ultimately I couldn't afford to go seriously into juice making as a profession but I kept the page...

Nevertheless I went to sign into ECF one day and a page popped up saying I was banned forever for being an unregistered supplier. After several angry emails to Misti, I will call her a bitch and this is why....misti said if I take down that I want to have a store and unlink my facebook and delete my "Mad Monkey Vapors" or paid to become a registered supplier with the forum I can have my access back....

to which I responded that it's not a real company and there is no tax ID and she has no right to troll or censor me on a stating I have a dream when the Mad Monkey page had never been mentioned by me or linked into the forum by me and she was trolling outside her limits. She told me in turn that all venders (Current and future) must register regardless or have no content related to their business or even mention of the desire to have one. That's when I told her I was a supporting member and if she was going to deny me access I want my money refunded and if she refused I would report her to the online authorities for "theft of service."

I CC'd that post to the owner of ECF who also didn't respond....so I did in fact report them for theft of service to the online authorities when I got a notice that my autopay for my subscription was about to go threw again to donate to them....I think it's bullshit they would ban me but still take my money those rotton bastards. Needless to say I never got my money back but after the headache I gave them I'll never be let back on ECF either and Misti can take her special place in wherever she's going to end up for being a troll and ripping people off who support the forum in good faith

Monkey, you donated money to a British Corporation with a domain registered in Canada.
Do you really think you'll ever see your money back?
Nope.
I mentioned that my son and I had registered a domain and some of the ass kissers tried to get me to say I was going to deal in vapor products.
They're crafty devils and have agents infiltrated here.
I chuckled at their phishing expedition 'cause my kid has two domains, a minecraft server and a graphix banners.
Our mutually owned domain is a publishing concern, nothing to do with vaping.
But they tried.

Anyway, bud. Don't give up your dreams and welcome to VU.
HazyShades

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never read there rules, but never spent enough time there, to read something that says in 10,000 words summarized (we are gonna get ya)

LOL! I did read all the rules 'cause my first post got deleted and I got pissed.
Being a sidewalk lawyer I enjoy reading all their silly rules, many of which contradict themselves.
However, I must say that in order to stay within compliance there you have to be an attorney.

Moreover, you'll find that their little rules are selectively enforced.
Regards,
Hazy

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Monkey, you donated money to a British Corporation with a domain registered in Canada.
Do you really think you'll ever see your money back?
Nope.
I mentioned that my son and I had registered a domain and some of the ass kissers tried to get me to say I was going to deal in vapor products.
They're crafty devils and have agents infiltrated here.
I chuckled at their phishing expedition 'cause my kid has two domains, a minecraft server and a graphix banners.
Our mutually owned domain is a publishing concern, nothing to do with vaping.
But they tried.

Anyway, bud. Don't give up your dreams and welcome to VU.
HazyShades

Thanks for the welcome...but I think I should be the one welcoming you :)

I was quite surprised when I saw someone was still reading my little rant after so long...in the vaping world this is considered last year's old news :) I never expected to get my money back from them nor do I care about getting it back...I just want them to make sure they know exactly how I feel about them and hope they feel the same way about me because of it....either way, I'm not loosing sleep :)

and @Mike H. ....don't waste your time with them...it's not as much fun as it used to be getting banned from there...you used to actually have to do something that could be considered possibly offensive or with intent of making money in the wrong place...now you just have to have a pulse and an opinion and that's just too easy these days :)

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Combined with the fact that ECF is just a poorly run site, it was a huge mistake naming the place after e-cigarettes. The term "vaping" is more commonplace, and as time goes on, ECF will start to disappear from search terms. Fewer and fewer newbies will go there.
^this is exactly why I chose to register here.

tcmx250

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And monkey, Keep dreaming, you dreamer! I'll buy your e-liquid. Im all for people realizing dreams and goals.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the welcome...but I think I should be the one welcoming you :)

I was quite surprised when I saw someone was still reading my little rant after so long...in the vaping world this is considered last year's old news :) I never expected to get my money back from them nor do I care about getting it back...I just want them to make sure they know exactly how I feel about them and hope they feel the same way about me because of it....either way, I'm not loosing sleep :)

and @Mike H. ....don't waste your time with them...it's not as much fun as it used to be getting banned from there...you used to actually have to do something that could be considered possibly offensive or with intent of making money in the wrong place...now you just have to have a pulse and an opinion and that's just too easy these days :)

Well in that case, thanks for the welcome, mate. Guess I ASSumed if you were still bitching about ECF you were new here.
I'm sorry (sang to the tune of 'I'm Sorry') I never look at profiles and how many posts one has,
but now that I have...since I'm an old fart next to you, Welcome Monkey;).

And yea, don't waste your time, Mike. What Monkey said.

off to get my beauty sleep so my chin don't sag down to my nuts, Good Morning, Good night.
Hazy :cool:

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, right, trolling. LOL. Seems everything and anything that isn't in praise of the great ECF is "trolling". Well, trolls of the world UNITE, stand and take over.

Exactly right, if you don't kiss their ass and agree on everything your a troll, it makes no F'ing sense.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well in that case, thanks for the welcome, mate. Guess I ASSumed if you were still bitching about ECF you were new here.
I'm sorry (sang to the tune of 'I'm Sorry') I never look at profiles and how many posts one has,
but now that I have...since I'm an old fart next to you, Welcome Monkey;).

And yea, don't waste your time, Mike. What Monkey said.

off to get my beauty sleep so my chin don't sag down to my nuts, Good Morning, Good night.
Hazy :cool:

No apologies needed here...we're all friends :)

I meant "welcome to my ECF bashing party mate" :) I still don't speak kindly of them, don't misunderstand my disposition towards them will never be a kind one...but I am way over that...how they treat new vapors now is what burns me about them...I still read threw as a guest from time to time as I have no desire to try and go around my ban with another account or anything....it's just that it's been awhile since I saw a post from this thing pop up in my alerts...it surprised me and made me smile :) I must say I do prefer to think of us as young lads as I tell many others, if you refer to yourself as "old" than that makes me middle aged...and I prefer to stay far away from anything other than young....even if my body disagrees :D

Hope you got a good night's rest and a happy vaping day!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No apologies needed here...we're all friends :)

I meant "welcome to my ECF bashing party mate" :) I still don't speak kindly of them, don't misunderstand my disposition towards them will never be a kind one...but I am way over that...how they treat new vapors now is what burns me about them...I still read threw as a guest from time to time as I have no desire to try and go around my ban with another account or anything....it's just that it's been awhile since I saw a post from this thing pop up in my alerts...it surprised me and made me smile :) I must say I do prefer to think of us as young lads as I tell many others, if you refer to yourself as "old" than that makes me middle aged...and I prefer to stay far away from anything other than young....even if my body disagrees :D

Hope you got a good night's rest and a happy vaping day!

Yup, I did sleep for a few hours. I understand your att towards those other...folks,
well not the folks but the mods and the whole racket they have going. Getting another account would only work for a while unless
you have a diff IP. They look at *everything* to try to protect themselves. But why bother?

LOL! OK, Dude. We're only as old as our hearts. So I'll put it this way, I'm almost twice as young as you :cool:
But I can still use my snout (Wonder Wart Hog) and I sure can Rock & Roll.
Thanks for your warm welcome.
Be good,
Hazy

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I did sleep for a few hours. I understand your att towards those other...folks,
well not the folks but the mods and the whole racket they have going. Getting another account would only work for a while unless
you have a diff IP. They look at *everything* to try to protect themselves. But why bother?

LOL! OK, Dude. We're only as old as our hearts. So I'll put it this way, I'm almost twice as young as you :cool:
But I can still use my snout (Wonder Wart Hog) and I sure can Rock & Roll.
Thanks for your warm welcome.
Be good,
Hazy
Even if you changed your IP, then you'd have to go in there and pretend you are someone else and whatever persona you invent to get in there and out of the newbie room you'd have to stick with for the rest of your time there. What a waste of time that would be. I did it just to see if it was worth it to follow the contests or whatever but after a few posts it just felt stupid and certainly wasn't any fun. I like VU. I can be myself and not have to worry about it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even if you changed your IP, then you'd have to go in there and pretend you are someone else and whatever persona you invent to get in there and out of the newbie room you'd have to stick with for the rest of your time there. What a waste of time that would be. I did it just to see if it was worth it to follow the contests or whatever but after a few posts it just felt stupid and certainly wasn't any fun. I like VU. I can be myself and not have to worry about it.
Oh man, you changed your avi again..yeah, I read Frankie's post to ya..but I really dig those hypno disks.
Yup, you're right. Having to BS one's way around just isn't worth it, especially for the rewards one gets..Nothing but more BS.
I'm Hazy here, there, and everywhere except usenet. That's something else altogether.
Even went by Friar Tuck there for a while. :cool:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly right, if you don't kiss their ass and agree on everything your a troll, it makes no F'ing sense.
Here's an ECF classic. I saw that steve's online at ECF so I sent him a PM asking if he got my email.
He replies and says he hasn't checked it 'cause he just got home, he'll check it as soon
as he takes a shower and eats.
OK, as you know he works in plastic extrusions.
So I said, "OK, go take a shower, you reek of strange plastic pussy cat."
Guess which word the site censor turned into dots............. :rolleyes:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's an ECF classic. I saw that steve's online at ECF so I sent him a PM asking if he got my email.
He replies and says he hasn't checked it 'cause he just got home, he'll check it as soon
as he takes a shower and eats.
OK, as you know he works in plastic extrusions.
So I said, "OK, go take a shower, you reek of strange plastic pussy cat."
Guess which word the site censor turned into dots............. :rolleyes:

Ummm,,,,,I'm going to have to go with....oh I dunno....strange? it's sounds pretty riskee' to me bud o_O

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It edited the part of your message that mentioned Robino is a carpet muncher, maybe??
I could be wrong ?? Lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It edited the part of your message that mentioned Robino is a carpet muncher, maybe??
I could be wrong ?? Lol.
Well sub, as you know I want robin to spank me...so we can take turns. She can go first, then I come...

@madmonkey; Yup, that BAD WORD will make the FDA run out and ban vaping, so they just HAVE TO edit it out 'cause
since they're all adults there they just can't have any pussy cats in a PRIVATE MAIL...

EDIT: Just got this in from steve;
Oh, I got a warning from a mod the other day because I used the word 'fatty' when I said fatties will pay more in health insurance soon. It was reported and considered derogatory...
"Hi Steve,
Would you mind watching the terminology you use when it could be construed as offensive? In this post I edited the term "fatties" at it was a bit objectionable and unnecessarily derogatory to a whole section of the population
Thanks
-DreamWithin"

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well sub, as you know I want robin to spank me...so we can take turns. She can go first, then I come...

@madmonkey; Yup, that BAD WORD will make the FDA run out and ban vaping, so they just HAVE TO edit it out 'cause
since they're all adults there they just can't have any pussy cats in a PRIVATE MAIL...

In all fairness now, it can be sometimes amazing how scary a pretty little kitty can be....looked like this myself after my last run in with a strange cat....

im-ok-smiley-emoticon_zpszlj9dbqu.gif

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness now, it can be sometimes amazing how scary a pretty little kitty can be....looked like this myself after my last run in with a strange cat....

im-ok-smiley-emoticon_zpszlj9dbqu.gif
I know. I own, or rather I'm owned by a couple of feral black PUSSY cats my self.
But did you catch my edit. Fatties is bad also.
When will it stop?

sub4me

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hazy, yeah cause saying obese is just polite.

Monkey, lmao.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hazy, yeah cause saying obese is just polite.

Monkey, lmao.
same diff. He's said obese b4. If I was fat I wouldn't like either so I'd lose some weight
instead of running to a mod, "Oh mommy, steve said I was a fattie"
BTW, he's looking at VU as I write this. Told him which thread we're on

EDIT: The mod changed it to obese. Guess it's alright to be obese but not fat...Holy Shit:rolleyes:
They're adults?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
same diff. He's said obese b4. If I was fat I wouldn't like either so I'd lose some weight
instead of running to a mod, "Oh mommy, steve said I was a fattie"
BTW, he's looking at VU as I write this. Told him which thread we're on

EDIT: The mod changed it to obese. Guess it's alright to be obese but not fat...Holy Shit:rolleyes:
They're adults?

I'm sorry but that's bullshit...if you can't call the kettle black what can you call it? Dark charcoal grey? If you're fat, you're fat, if you're skinny then you're skinny...if you have a lazy eye like I do then you're bloody crooked eye for heaven sakes....if I got offended every time someone did a double take at my eye or made some stupid lazy eye joke I'd be locked up in the funny house...sometimes, in some respects, people just need to get over themselves....when did the world become so sensitive? was it before...or was it after the plague? :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The sad part is, Group Think is all about freedom to vape anywhere, because they say it is their right, yet they get offended by words on the internet...

VU Sponsors