The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was a supporting member of ECF in 2013 when I got banned because it said in my profile that I would like to start a juice line or own a brick and mortar someday....my personal facebook profile was linked to my ECF profile page on which my facebook (not my ECF profile) said I was the owner of "Mad Monkey Vapors". I was doing alot of DIY and making liquid for friends and family at the time so I started a facebook (a farce "business page" that facebook linked to my personal one by proxi as I was the one that created it,) page to keep the name mine while I played around with the idea if I wanted to try and take it to the next level or not....ultimately I couldn't afford to go seriously into juice making as a profession but I kept the page...

Nevertheless I went to sign into ECF one day and a page popped up saying I was banned forever for being an unregistered supplier. After several angry emails to Misti, I will call her a bitch and this is why....misti said if I take down that I want to have a store and unlink my facebook and delete my "Mad Monkey Vapors" or paid to become a registered supplier with the forum I can have my access back....

to which I responded that it's not a real company and there is no tax ID and she has no right to troll or censor me on a stating I have a dream when the Mad Monkey page had never been mentioned by me or linked into the forum by me and she was trolling outside her limits. She told me in turn that all venders (Current and future) must register regardless or have no content related to their business or even mention of the desire to have one. That's when I told her I was a supporting member and if she was going to deny me access I want my money refunded and if she refused I would report her to the online authorities for "theft of service."

I CC'd that post to the owner of ECF who also didn't respond....so I did in fact report them for theft of service to the online authorities when I got a notice that my autopay for my subscription was about to go threw again to donate to them....I think it's bullshit they would ban me but still take my money those rotton bastards. Needless to say I never got my money back but after the headache I gave them I'll never be let back on ECF either and Misti can take her special place in wherever she's going to end up for being a troll and ripping people off who support the forum in good faith

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
First of all welcome to the underground!

Wow, the ECF stormtroopers really went over and beyond their normal antics to screw you over didn't they.

Where do they get their mods from anyway? Neo Natzi groups?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Uncle RJ

Misti is the mod in charge of both vender registering and the Senior enforcement mod (or whatever they call it.) so all the emails I was sending to who I thought were different people were actually just going to her different email boxes...it's ok for their mods to have multiple personalities...just not their members

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are the "online authorities"?

I reported them to the cyber crime division of the FBI for "theft of service"...I paid for a years of subscribing members privileges three weeks before I got banned...I asked three times for a refund with no answer, paypal said they were unable to assist in matters regarding online services of this matter so I filed a claim with the FBI...they ultimately let it go with out doing anything but I sent copies of the FBI report with the case number to both Misti and the Owner of ECF....I eventually just gave up at risk of being petty over 25 bucks but I wanted them to know that they treaded on the wrong toes and someone else might actually take greater legal action for taking money and banning someone that paid to use their service

L

Lighty269

I reported them to the cyber crime division of the FBI for "theft of service"...I paid for a years of subscribing members privileges three weeks before I got banned...I asked three times for a refund with no answer, paypal said they were unable to assist in matters regarding online services of this matter so I filed a claim with the FBI...they ultimately let it go with out doing anything but I sent copies of the FBI report with the case number to both Misti and the Owner of ECF....I eventually just gave up at risk of being petty over 25 bucks but I wanted them to know that they treaded on the wrong toes and someone else might actually take greater legal action for taking money and banning someone that paid to use their service

Use your bank and report it locally, you will receive your money back.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this was over a year ago...it's long gone...I just thought it was bullshit that they will ban you but they will not cancel your "reoccuring subscription fees" meaning that if you forget to unclick the auto renew in paypal they will still take money from you even if you're banned. I know it's my responsibility to prevent that and I am not denying it but I think for a forum that is trying to project this image that it does that they would have the decency to return the cash and tell you about it

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@madmonkey i can vouch for what happened to you. i saw people warned or banned for even mentioning that they had plans for getting into the vaping business. evidently, even dreams are forbidden at ecf.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@madmonkey i can vouch for what happened to you. i saw people warned or banned for even mentioning that they had plans for getting into the vaping business. evidently, even dreams are forbidden at ecf.

@kelli Thank you, I was one of those dreamers....I got so excited when I started vaping I wanted to be as big a part of the community as I could and find as many people as I could and I dreamed big.

I had tried blu's in the past before august 2013....but my mother bless her heart paid way too much from a B&M down in tacoma for a ego/T2 starter kit for my 30th birthday as a desperate hope last attempt to get me to quit smoking....I starting smoking pal mals at 11 stealing them from my grandmothers carton she kept in the frig....by then I had been smoking unfiltered ciggies from about 15 on a daily basis and as truck driver when I was doing long haul my habit got as bad as two packs a day. I sounded like darth vader walking up a flight of stairs and it was bad and I had given up hope of quitting...it two me two weeks of playing with it before I knuckled down and stuck to vaping and I haven't had a cig since sept 1, 2013....so when I found ECF I was so excited to find this place full of people who loved vaping and communicating with them. I wanted to be a part of all aspects of the vaping community and had dreams of maybe doing something like that as all young overeager vapors do.

I was banned in less then two months and as a new over enthusiastic vapor (I am embarrased to admit this but it's true) I was devastated to be cut off from the forum. I didn't know much about other forums and the one other one I had joined I got nothing but douched for being new and naive and deleted my account within two days....I was overly angry towards ECF and pissed I was cut off from what had become a big part of my day....VU is the first forum since I felt was actually worth joining and people are just real here...and I've watched this one since it started and still waited months to join. I just don't understand the nazism of ECF....are their moderators life's really that small?

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dream big folks, its the only way to go.where would ford be if henry just thought he'd stop at go carts?would we have the 50 watt,100 watt.....250 watt mods if we figured the ego batteries were good enough?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good move on reporting them to the FBI a friend of mine reported a company for the very same thing with there fees and after the fbi was finished with them the company had to close doors. The employees were charged and they had to pay for all legal expenses. After they were reported the tried refunding the fees but fbi told them that what had been done was done. I think they have 90 days to refund monies but the thing is they were suppost to send registered letter within 30 days stating the situation why they did what they did and that they are going to be refunded. They did not send letters out on 5 people nor did they receive there refunds. The letters was enough for the fbi to open there books. The thing about it is the FBI can do what they want when they want without delays do to courts and attorneys.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@kelli Thank you, I was one of those dreamers....I got so excited when I started vaping I wanted to be as big a part of the community as I could and find as many people as I could and I dreamed big.

I had tried blu's in the past before august 2013....but my mother bless her heart paid way too much from a B&M down in tacoma for a ego/T2 starter kit for my 30th birthday as a desperate hope last attempt to get me to quit smoking....I starting smoking pal mals at 11 stealing them from my grandmothers carton she kept in the frig....by then I had been smoking unfiltered ciggies from about 15 on a daily basis and as truck driver when I was doing long haul my habit got as bad as two packs a day. I sounded like darth vader walking up a flight of stairs and it was bad and I had given up hope of quitting...it two me two weeks of playing with it before I knuckled down and stuck to vaping and I haven't had a cig since sept 1, 2013....so when I found ECF I was so excited to find this place full of people who loved vaping and communicating with them. I wanted to be a part of all aspects of the vaping community and had dreams of maybe doing something like that as all young overeager vapors do.

I was banned in less then two months and as a new over enthusiastic vapor (I am embarrased to admit this but it's true) I was devastated to be cut off from the forum. I didn't know much about other forums and the one other one I had joined I got nothing but douched for being new and naive and deleted my account within two days....I was overly angry towards ECF and pissed I was cut off from what had become a big part of my day....VU is the first forum since I felt was actually worth joining and people are just real here...and I've watched this one since it started and still waited months to join. I just don't understand the nazism of ECF....are their moderators life's really that small?

i feel bad that happened to you, but glad that it didn't damper your enthusiasm and that you managed to quit the stinky habit. you are safe here. :)

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eh i got permabanned for slamming ecf on a vaping pod cast that had nothing to do with ecf but the things i did that i didnt get banned for were far worse.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a screwed up story madmonkey. So they not only want to tell you what you can and can't do in their forum, but they want to dictate what you can say outside of their forum as well. It will be their downfall, because when people become more and more qualified at vaping the logical thing is to see if it can become at least a part time profession. I mean, if you can't make a buck or two off something that you do all the time anyway then that's silly. So ECF pretty much guarantees that nobody of any qualifications are going to be using their forum giving any advice because as soon as you become qualified enough to earn a buck off it, you're banned from the forum. So what you have is a bunch of amateurs left and people too nimble minded to find a way to make a buck or two off their hobby. My story is similar. I can't tell you how many times ECF almost made me hate vaping. Ultimately the best thing they ever did for me was to hand me a lifetime ban because that freed me from the abusive mind games.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was a supporting member of ECF in 2013 when I got banned because it said in my profile that I would like to start a juice line or own a brick and mortar someday....my personal facebook profile was linked to my ECF profile page on which my facebook (not my ECF profile) said I was the owner of "Mad Monkey Vapors". I was doing alot of DIY and making liquid for friends and family at the time so I started a facebook page to keep the name mine while I played around with the idea if I wanted to try and take it to the next level or not....ultimately I couldn't afford to go seriously into juice making as a profession but I kept the page...

Nevertheless I went to sign into ECF one day and a page popped up saying I was banned forever for being an unregistered supplier. After several angry emails to Misti, I will call her a bitch and this is why....misti said if I take down that I want to have a store and unlink my facebook and delete my "Mad Monkey Vapors" or paid to become a registered supplier with the forum I can have my access back....

to which I responded that it's not a real company and there is no tax ID and she has no right to troll or censor me on a stating I have a dream when the Mad Monkey page had never been mentioned by me or linked into the forum by me and she was trolling outside her limits. She told me in turn that all venders (Current and future) must register regardless or have no content related to their business or even mention of the desire to have one. That's when I told her I was a supporting member and if she was going to deny me access I want my money refunded and if she refused I would report her to the online authorities for "theft of service."

I CC'd that post to the owner of ECF who also didn't respond....so I did in fact report them for theft of service to the online authorities when I got a notice that my autopay for my subscription was about to go threw again to donate to them....I think it's bullshit they would ban me but still take my money those rotton bastards. Needless to say I never got my money back but after the headache I gave them I'll never be let back on ECF either and Misti can take her special place in wherever she's going to end up for being a troll and ripping people off who support the forum in good faith

Looks like Classlesswife struck again.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this was over a year ago...it's long gone...I just thought it was bullshit that they will ban you but they will not cancel your "reoccuring subscription fees" meaning that if you forget to unclick the auto renew in paypal they will still take money from you even if you're banned. I know it's my responsibility to prevent that and I am not denying it but I think for a forum that is trying to project this image that it does that they would have the decency to return the cash and tell you about it

They have been using that sneaky method as long as they have been accepting subscriptions, many a member has been scammed by them. Surprised its gone on as long as it has and that they are still able to get away with it.

L

Lighty269

The statute of limitations for fraud has not ran out yet, you should still contact your bank and file a local fraud complaint. You have a legit reason. Screw them for doing to you what they did.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ECF is sponsoring a huge giveaway for the holidays. One free chunk of coal to the first thousand people who sign up as a supporting member.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as much as I'd like to say your story about ECF surprised me.. we all know how they operate.. I think we will start to see a lot more people convert in 2015 and ECF will no longer be the first place people go for information. (or at least I hope)

I can tell you without a doubt you have joined a much different, and better forum in a lot of ways - so welcome and glad you made the switch!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I think we will start to see a lot more people convert in 2015 and ECF will no longer be the first place people go for information. (or at least I hope)

Combined with the fact that ECF is just a poorly run site, it was a huge mistake naming the place after e-cigarettes. The term "vaping" is more commonplace, and as time goes on, ECF will start to disappear from search terms. Fewer and fewer newbies will go there.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Combined with the fact that ECF is just a poorly run site, it was a huge mistake naming the place after e-cigarettes. The term "vaping" is more commonplace, and as time goes on, ECF will start to disappear from search terms. Fewer and fewer newbies will go there.
Well they have control of the domain name Vaping(dot)com (I wonder how much THAT cost them? and you know who paid for it, all the freakin' members that donated and then got shit on) and if they have any sense they'll end up integrating that domain into the forum and phase out e-cigarette.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I imagine it cost a pretty penny. Hopefully a domain squatter was holding it and jacked up the price.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I imagine it cost a pretty penny. Hopefully a domain squatter was holding it and jacked up the price.
Hard to say. According to WhoIs it's registered to NEIL MCLAREN, 3 MORE LONDON RIVERSIDE, LONDON.

A little more digging and we find out Neil Mclaren is "Director (ENTREPRENEUR) in companies EC FORUM LIMITED, NEOLIAN LIMITED. He/she has been a Director (ENTREPRENEUR) of EC FORUM LIMITED for 18 months, Director (ENTREPRENEUR) of NEOLIAN LIMITED for 11 months."

There is also something called "ECF Store" at that address.

This means ECF has control of the domain name and isn't just renting it from a third party.

Updated Date: 30-may-2014
Creation Date: 06-apr-2008
Expiration Date: 06-apr-2023

I'm not sure if this means they were the ones who originally registered it in 2008 or if they got it off a squatter some time in between 2008 and present. The domain points to their blog and I swear about a year ago their blog had a different domain name but I'm not sure, so they might have acquired it more recently.

If the domain was purchased within the last eighteen months (which could be the case if Neil has only been director of EC Forum for 18 months) then I would imagine they paid at least a few hundred thousand dollars for it.

This information is all very odd to find out so easily since the domain name e-cigarette-forum has a WhoIs block on it that doesn't allow you to know who the registrar is. Why would they do that? Are they trying to hide the fact that they are located in the UK but claim to be America's largest vaping forum?

MR NEIL ALEXANDER MCLAREN
Born: 1980
Nationality: BRITISH

Posttown: LONDON
Postcode: SE1 2RE
Country of residence: UNITED KINGDOM

Neil Alexander Mclaren has been employed at EC FORUM LIMITED since 01 July 2013 currently as a Director (ENTREPRENEUR).

Last edited:

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
To me, their own forum statistics tell the most grim tale of all: 234,000 registered members with 17,000 "active" members. That's about 7%. Anyone who has some behind the scenes info about running a forum will tell you that the real amount of active members is usually less than half of that number. I'm talking about members who regularly post. So that's about 3% of their total member base.

Granted, every forum has this issue. "Total" members and "active" members are very different numbers, and there's usually a wide gap. But 7% is insanely low, and the more realistic 3% is abysmal. In short, people are finding the forum, registering, and not being active. None of that matters, though. It's a cash cow for the site owner, so he could care less. He can boast about impression numbers to advertisers, so it means nothing to him that his moderators are douches and the overall experience at ECF sucks.

It will catch up to him eventually. Always does. I've seen dozens of forums fold under similar circumstances, and there's no reason to believe that ECF is capable of weathering the impending storm.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank you all for making me feel welcome and reading and answering this post....I always feel like a bitch about being angry over something so stupid as being kicked out of an online forum but their false sense of making you feel welcome and booting you for something so stupid after giving them money just is beyond my understanding...I know they've been booting people out of ECF left and right but it's kind of a good feeling to know that I am not the only one that got screwed over something so petty and...for lack of a better way of putting it....so many people having my back on this.

I wish you all happy holidays and another wonderful year of vaping and all the excitement that is going to come along with it! Cheers!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to thank you all for making me feel welcome and reading and answering this post....I always feel like a bitch about being angry over something so stupid as being kicked out of an online forum but their false sense of making you feel welcome and booting you for something so stupid after giving them money just is beyond my understanding...I know they've been booting people out of ECF left and right but it's kind of a good feeling to know that I am not the only one that got screwed over something so petty and...for lack of a better way of putting it....so many people having my back on this.

I wish you all happy holidays and another wonderful year of vaping and all the excitement that is going to come along with it! Cheers!
It's not stupid at all. I spent an entire year there and thought I belonged to a community. I understand how it feels when the curtain is pulled away and you find out they didn't even consider you human, that your just a piece of garbage to them that they can throw away at will and even block you from your own message inbox so that you can't even contact the people you were hanging out with all that time. It's really shitty. Totally fucking shitty.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I've been around the online scene for a very long time. Since before the world wide web, we're talking late 80's/early 90's here. I've been in Usenet groups, moderated IRC channels, and moderated a few forums in my time. I've seen a lot come and a lot go. People have a very low tolerance for this kind of treatment, especially at this day and age. 10-15 years ago, this would've been a really big deal because the online community was a lot smaller. There weren't nearly as many [enter hobby/fansite/whatever] forums available. But now? No.

The staff/moderators set the tone for any forum, period. Forums are very insular and many of them develop cliques. Sometimes two sides go to war and there is a mass exodus. Sometimes a board just dies a slow, painful death into obscurity. Sometimes, if there's a big enough group of ticked off members, they'll splinter off and create their own forum. Happens all the time. ECF is its own worst enemy, and as time goes on, it will eventually destroy itself from within.

At some point, the only voice left being heard will be the overbearing staff, because they will have silenced everyone else.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been around the online scene for a very long time. Since before the world wide web, we're talking late 80's/early 90's here. I've been in Usenet groups, moderated IRC channels, and moderated a few forums in my time. I've seen a lot come and a lot go. People have a very low tolerance for this kind of treatment, especially at this day and age. 10-15 years ago, this would've been a really big deal because the online community was a lot smaller. There weren't nearly as many [enter hobby/fansite/whatever] forums available. But now? No.

The staff/moderators set the tone for any forum, period. Forums are very insular and many of them develop cliques. Sometimes two sides go to war and there is a mass exodus. Sometimes a board just dies a slow, painful death into obscurity. Sometimes, if there's a big enough group of ticked off members, they'll splinter off and create their own forum. Happens all the time. ECF is its own worst enemy, and as time goes on, it will eventually destroy itself from within.

At some point, the only voice left being heard will be the overbearing staff, because they will have silenced everyone else.

I like you describe it...it seems to be pretty accurate....I am just waiting for the heavy hitters to start swallowing forums like Google, Microsoft and Facebook next....they're always looking for someway to broaden their horizons

On a side note...this post made me smile...even though I am one of the most computer illiterate person in my age group I can still remember being a kid back in the early 90's playing online checkers on prodigy and just thinking it was the coolest thing ever that I could take all night to play a game of checkers with someone somewhere else in the world with my 2400 baud rate modem....of course I could have played an entire game on a real checker board back then just waiting for it to be my turn again but that wasn't the point!

The online world has changed so much so fast that even guys (not girls) can't seem to live w/out checking their phone/facebook at least a couple times an hour. The reality is it seems like forums like this are becoming the "pubs of the future." There will always be bars and clubs but the online world has gained so much territory that even I admit the forums are important to me....and I'm the guy that forgets my phone on purpose....and I don't appreciate the thought police kicking me out because they've got a problem with my opinions. I didn't say much back then being a noob, I never offered advice. I thanked everyone for everything and if I had something I wanted to discuss with someone specifically I would send them a private message with the disclaimer "Hi, I would like to discuss (insert topic here) with you...as my opinions may differ I do not wish to offend you but if you're willing to please read below...if not interested please stop reading here and delete. Thank you and have a good day."

I don't know how much more well behaved I could have been. So I will just say it here...ECF is run by douche bags...any questions?

Last edited:

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me, their own forum statistics tell the most grim tale of all: 234,000 registered members with 17,000 "active" members. That's about 7%. Anyone who has some behind the scenes info about running a forum will tell you that the real amount of active members is usually less than half of that number. I'm talking about members who regularly post. So that's about 3% of their total member base.

Granted, every forum has this issue. "Total" members and "active" members are very different numbers, and there's usually a wide gap. But 7% is insanely low, and the more realistic 3% is abysmal. In short, people are finding the forum, registering, and not being active. None of that matters, though. It's a cash cow for the site owner, so he could care less. He can boast about impression numbers to advertisers, so it means nothing to him that his moderators are douches and the overall experience at ECF sucks.

It will catch up to him eventually. Always does. I've seen dozens of forums fold under similar circumstances, and there's no reason to believe that ECF is capable of weathering the impending storm.

I think the disparity in membership numbers exist because the total registered members includes all banned members. Once you subtract the banned members... you are left with 17,000. :D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I voted a couple days ago and when checking back through the poll, I noticed VU wasn't too far out of first place. Says a lot for a forum this young compared to how long ECF has been around. If I were Joe, I'd be spamming a link to the poll everywhere so people can vote. It's about time ECF was dethroned.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's SQUASH EM" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_naloq2maV21rvbzr6o1_250_zps7b9f84cf.gif

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I voted a couple days ago and when checking back through the poll, I noticed VU wasn't too far out of first place. Says a lot for a forum this young compared to how long ECF has been around. If I were Joe, I'd be spamming a link to the poll everywhere so people can vote. It's about time ECF was dethroned.
Even if VU ends up being short a hundred votes, like you said, for VU to come in such a close second after only being around such a short time says a lot about how people are fed up with ECF. If VU doesn't snatch it this year it will definitely get it next year.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awe...the taste of victory is sweet! For me personally I find great irony in Classwifes "no trolling" bullshit stance on the matter of losing. At the risk of being petty and and enjoying their defeat I have only one thing to say....and forgive me @Whiskey for borrowing your meme...but to ECF...

tumblr_m1c3tw1VoJ1qhbhtko1_500_zps80437f4c.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, right, trolling. LOL. Seems everything and anything that isn't in praise of the great ECF is "trolling". Well, trolls of the world UNITE, stand and take over.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, right, trolling. LOL. Seems everything and anything that isn't in praise of the great ECF is "trolling". Well, trolls of the world UNITE, stand and take over.

Ha...up in seattle there is a city landmark that is a troll statue that "lives" under the bridge. I am thinking of taping a "ECF Moderator" sign to it and making a meme out of it...any thoughts?

I just got banned (again) from ECF, as well.. First post here! :)

I was M_DuBb716 over there.. Started the "Protank Microcoil Discussion" thread, which has just reached 250+ pages.
I was bored and stupid one day this past summer, and decided to try out ECF's live chat. I don't remember what I said but retired1 banned me for LIFE. I created another account (Wally, I forgot the numbers after it), and it was quickly banned.

A few weeks later I created a 3rd account (AquaLung22), which just got banned today while I was surfing the forums..
:(
I'm really upset, lost such a valuable resource. I've learned so much from the place in my past 2 years of vaping, and have given them a LOT too.. Me and (especially) my buddy (MacTechVpr, I believe he's here too), were always helping people out in the thread, and other threads.
.... BUT I did break their TOS, which I agreed to when registering. I really regret that day. I just wish they were a little more lenient, anything less than a permanent ban.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I was M_DuBb716 over there.. Started the "Protank Microcoil Discussion" thread, which has just reached 250+ pages.
I was bored and stupid one day this past summer, and decided to try out ECF's live chat. I don't remember what I said but retired1 banned me for LIFE. I created another account (Wally, I forgot the numbers after it), and it was quickly banned.

A few weeks later I created a 3rd account (AquaLung22), which just got banned today while I was surfing the forums..
I'm really upset, lost such a valuable resource. I've learned so much from the place in my past 2 years of vaping, and have given them a LOT too.. Me and (especially) my buddy (MacTechVpr, I believe he's here too), were always helping people out in the thread, and other threads.
.... BUT I did break their TOS, which I agreed to when registering. I really regret that day. I just wish they were a little more lenient, anything less than a permanent ban.

It's ok...you're here now... this place seems to be just as helpful if not more and actually welcoming and friendly....a lot of us came from there. And this place will always be better because we actually have the freedom to speak here...how can we help if we can't speak? (well, type our minds anyways...) I had a different screen name there as well....it was "zacherychristopher"....new place, new face...same avatar :) welcome

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha...up in seattle there is a city landmark that is a troll statue that "lives" under the bridge. I am thinking of taping a "ECF Moderator" sign to it and making a meme out of it...any thoughts?
Actually.. Make it flat out say 'Classwife'..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

They don't deserve you.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how many people get banned from ECF faster than a cat with its tail on fire, yet when I requested that my account be closed, it took many emails to the moderators, and a good two weeks before they finally relented.

VU Sponsors