Become a Patron!

DNA 200, which one to get?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VT200 I was considering, buddy wants $90 for it..... I was also offered a Panzer mod for $125 and a black leather Triade for $120...... Then came the VT 133..... Now on eBay free shipping with the (2) 18650 tray $99.00...... I have a madvapers blacksmith 900mah but it's dead in 2 hours.....
uploadfromtaptalk1468502688631.jpg

Love the god damb thing...... Love the DNA200...... My concern is the Lipo..... And I thought this mad modder thing would have solved that problem......

Nice collection..... But I can only afford (1) good one...... It has to be only one...... I have (2)18650 cell pwm, parrallel, series, switch boxes and my Blacksmith...... I love how the DNA board works....... So i mainly use the Reuleux RX200 and love it so much that I started looking at the Triade because it's the only (3) 18650 mod that's interesting....... Again I'm looking at power...... I need them to last without carrying (9 to 12)18650 with me......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Love the DNA200...... My concern is the Lipo.....
Nice collection..... But I can only afford (1) good one...... It has to be only one......
I love how the DNA board works.......
the Triade because it's the only (3) 18650 mod that's interesting.......
Again I'm looking at power......
I need them to last without carrying (9 to 12)18650 with me......

Looks like the triad would be a win

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found one a mad modder 2250mah but the guy will let it go for $200.00 not one penny less..... 2250 .... 5 months old..... This was my last objective before buying it tonight..... I appreciate all your help and finding the time yo help me... .

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We can't tell you Should get only what we would get

Here is what I own in the DNA world
- vaporshark dna200 900mah lipo
-whiteout DNA 200 1300 man lipo
- vaporshark vapor flask 2 18650
- hcigar 133 -2 18650

I rarely use the whiteout but alternate the others.
If it were me I would avoid another lipo mod For the sheer comfort and longevity in this time,
- you have to use the micro USB charging which is another possible fail Point.
- you can swap out battery on the fly
- as the battery degrades You are faced with another possible fail point
- in this case you get service for however long a smaller modder is in business or through evolv

Evolv is great for the board but who will service the mod?
Thank you Tony........

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep in mind Manny that the 2850 Battery one you are looking at is just little bit shorter on power capacity but can be hit at near full power longer than a Triade with HG2's. So in the end with your use case neither are all day devices. You aren't going to find one with those battery usage requirements in a lipo or general 18650 device. You basically will always need those batteries it's more about how to stash them. It might make more sense to stash devices in the different places you would be maybe chargers too with backup sets so you can have one charging while you are around and be ready the next day.

I mean I kind of do that. The devices I use on the go are different then the devices I generally vape at home. And the devices I vape at work are different still. So maybe bringing a tank or two around to the places you have a charged device waiting for you might be the answer.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally did order a Triade Limited Edition with black leather..... It arrives on Monday 7-25-16
uploadfromtaptalk1469434329833.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys I'm sure I'm gonna beat a dead horse here (been gone for a while, bad stuff happened and started back on the stinky sticks) but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a DNA 200 mod. Any recommendations? Thinking about the efusion mini but a little worried about battery life.
This is the best. Do not get a RXDNA It vapes and looks exactly like the 50 dollar version RX200S. Get the https://originvape.com/product/lost-vape-triade-dna200-mod/

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery life nothing beats the Triade (for the money difference it's a lot better than the DNA RX). Other options would be the E fusion duo that way you can use a decent lipo or 2x 18650's (133w). From there a a 1300-1500 like an upgraded Volcano, Aria, could be good options. The DX200 is interesting with its hot swap lipos. If your handy a Silo 2000 kit only costs $160 (they had the full mod for $190 but is sold out now). But that's waay overkill.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not true. I have both and there is a noticeable difference between the two Reuleaux's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I was going to post that but didn't feel like debating it. There is no way, no how a Joyetech chip vapes like a DNA200 chip, especially in TC.

I agree that the DNA200 Reuleaux uses the same crappy 510, and has undersized wiring but to say it vapes the same as a RX200s I don't agree with.

All that being said if I was buying today, I'd definitely get the Triade over the Reuleaux. Better build quality, better 510, and also looks better imo.

Cheers,
Steve

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to post that but didn't feel like debating it. There is no way, no how a Joyetech chip vapes like a DNA200 chip, especially in TC.

I agree that the DNA200 Reuleaux uses the same crappy 510, and has undersized wiring but to say it vapes the same as a RX200s I don't agree with.

All that being said if I was buying today, I'd definitely get the Triade over the Reuleaux. Better build quality, better 510, and also looks better imo.

Cheers,
Steve
Exactly right!

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The VT200 I was considering, buddy wants $90 for it..... I was also offered a Panzer mod for $125 and a black leather Triade for $120...... Then came the VT 133..... Now on eBay free shipping with the (2) 18650 tray $99.00...... I have a madvapers blacksmith 900mah but it's dead in 2 hours.....
View attachment 56443

Love the god damb thing...... Love the DNA200...... My concern is the Lipo..... And I thought this mad modder thing would have solved that problem......

Nice collection..... But I can only afford (1) good one...... It has to be only one...... I have (2)18650 cell pwm, parrallel, series, switch boxes and my Blacksmith...... I love how the DNA board works....... So i mainly use the Reuleux RX200 and love it so much that I started looking at the Triade because it's the only (3) 18650 mod that's interesting....... Again I'm looking at power...... I need them to last without carrying (9 to 12)18650 with me......

View attachment 56443

Depending on the condition of the device (if there are scratches on the STRONG and WELL constructed little device, if the color mod he offered was one you'd like for your collection, [I have a black Hcigar VT200 DNA 200 in MINT condition and would charge "$105 since I barely even had used it yet], and the wear on the the gold plated 510 connector, I'd say $90 is a very fair price considering I have PLENTY of battery life to last a full 9 hour chain vaping evening messing around on this site or playing games on Steam. I only have late nights free so I expend the most mAH and E-liquid during 3 or 4 nights and sometimes without sleeping. It's made for TC mode vaping experiences unavailable on other devices, which if I would've know to which extent the TC focus dominated Evolvapor's path to an almost perfect mod, I'd never have bought one. I use Wattage mode and vape high resistance coils of Kanthal and Clapton upward of 130W and with the TFV8 Cloud Beast tank's V8-T8 Octuplet "Turbo"/"Beast" coil which comes installed in the tank out of the box, I am happy I have the RX200S until the Kooper Primus 300W triple 18650 mod arrives with about 180ml of my favorite bubblegum 80%VG e-liquid and 4 extra TFV8 replacement coil boxes with 3 of one type of coil per pack of each currently available Turbo Cores before the Aug 8th FDA and Federal taxation become a thorn in my ass. Also I bought 12 Sony VTC4s from a real battery site I'm with real batteries or full refunds depending on the condition of the batteries as they arrive back to the vendor's site for testing and then possible refund if unauthentic cells were delivered. But they are real back up batteries and maybe one pair I'll sell for an insanely high price per cell in 6 months or so when this last production run is depleted. They claimed the Sonys would be history 15 months ago but this time I believe it is the final chance to buy them. DNA 200 chipset mods that don't crap out are the most impressive machines, potentially, but I need the TC stuff to reach it's absolute most feature filled Escribe option software temporarily and have Evolvapor then focus exclusively on VW vaping before 200W is no longer enough for tank coils which is something I believe is right around the corner. A new generation of vaporizing has just begun with LG's impressive number of different cells to make any vaper happy. How many LG's were just made for consumers? 10 new batteries rivaling and beating/matching (in stubborn Sony fanboy's minds) the VTC4s and VTC5s. Anyway before the new tax bill that passed becomes effective in about a week or less into the next month, I not own 4 of LG's HB2, HB4, HB6 Pink wrapped, HD2, HD4, and HD2C 18650s besides the Sony VTC4 that I'll have do 3 cycles per set of three married ones Charged in the latest XTAR VC4 when it arrives from Amazon which I used a gift car to pick up most of the tab which was about $27.99 that is compatible with high power USB to AC adapter and plugs and multiple speeds of charge. The older model was destroyed by my drug addict brother's tantrum a year ago. I am currently using a 2-bay Nitecore POS I2 intellicharger which feels too light and cheaply made with thin budget plastic and had to be oiled with a lube oil I had in my toolbox to prevent the metal connector sliders from ripping the wrappers and other parts of batteries more and more each time I inserted them to charge. The XTAR VC4 feels like a PS4 controller level of good material that makes up the entire black plastic areas of the charger but obviously not as heavy as a PS4 controller. Though about 3 time as thick of a material used to construct the machine than the material Nitecore uses and the metal sliders on XTAR chargers are smoother than butter when pushing them down to insert a batter or set of batteries. It's about 8 bucks more for the VC4 than the cost of the D4 charger with info displayed on a cheaper type of screen perhaps LCD while OLED or new LED tech used for the XTAR's large informative screen. I love the look and feel of it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
jesusface.gif

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a keeper, the 510 position here is a pick with a 30mm..... The TC mode at 70 watts and .13 ohms on 490 degrees amazingly tasting and it feels like it's made for big tanks I'm at 52% battery life after 7 hours of chain Vaping ...... It's definitely a keeper but I just got it today..... I'm on the first set of batteries...
uploadfromtaptalk1469486757650.jpguploadfromtaptalk1469486768308.jpguploadfromtaptalk1469486786349.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude when it comes to batteries I just got (6) 18650 i hit those bitches 100 watts on a .10ohm 8 to 10 hours all day Vaping and they hit the same from beginning to end no shit...... They can talk all they want about these batteries..... They are bad to the bone !!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1469487300091.jpg

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So not true. I have both and there is a noticeable performance difference between the two Reuleaux's.

I vaped both, Right about 70 watts and the vape was pretty damn similar on wattage mode, TC I didn't try. That's a RXDNA200 And A RX200S. I payed 40 dollars for my RX200 And My friends RXDNA200 is at 100 plus dollars. I think the DNA is great and all but I just vape wattage most of the time and If it produces big clouds, Im all for it. I would never buy an RXDNA200 No way in hell. Only because I vape at 70 watts and I get such a similar blast of vape. Im saying this using a Griffin 25 RTA. That's the only Tank RDA I use right now.

I know The dna is amazing to everyone. But I don't care about uploading images and all that mumbo jumbo. I just want a strong vape! Period. Now If the DNA had video games like Snake and tetris I would be all over it. 100 percent. ALso The TC on the RX200(S) is pretty damn good, w/ SS.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is a Lavabox White Bone edition, for example...the newer or one of the newest DNA 200 mods have better performance. I hear of newer mods haviing 25-30 amperage default and unchahngeable in escribe while the Hcigar VT200, the 3rd ever DNA 200 mod to hit the US market, is at 24 amps and cannot be adjusted. I am an amperage OCD nut and if any newer 180 dollar mod with DNA 200 chipset in it has the most amperage set in escrible. I'll be ordering it withing minute of learning that it's true...if it is...it is I think.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude when it comes to batteries I just got (6) 18650 i hit those bitches 100 watts on a .10ohm 8 to 10 hours all day Vaping and they hit the same from beginning to end no shit...... They can talk all they want about these batteries..... They are bad to the bone !!!!
View attachment 57436

be careful with those cells, Manny
those are only 17A batteries.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...7a-the-purple-imren-3000mah-rewrapped.728535/

imren 17a bench.png imren 17a3.png imren17a2.png

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vaped both, Right about 70 watts and the vape was pretty damn similar on wattage mode, TC I didn't try. That's a RXDNA200 And A RX200S. I payed 40 dollars for my RX200 And My friends RXDNA200 is at 100 plus dollars. I think the DNA is great and all but I just vape wattage most of the time and If it produces big clouds, Im all for it. I would never buy an RXDNA200 No way in hell. Only because I vape at 70 watts and I get such a similar blast of vape. Im saying this using a Griffin 25 RTA. That's the only Tank RDA I use right now.

I know The dna is amazing to everyone. But I don't care about uploading images and all that mumbo jumbo. I just want a strong vape! Period. Now If the DNA had video games like Snake and tetris I would be all over it. 100 percent. ALso The TC on the RX200(S) is pretty damn good, w/ SS.

This is exactly why you have no idea what you are talking about. You think escribe is just for custom screens and all that mumbo jumbo? What really gets me about your comments is the fact that new vapers may be looking at this thread and they may think you actually know what you're talking about. You actually think the RX board hits harder than a DNA? Your scientific comparison is to compare them both at 70w with no adjustment to escribe at all? How do you know what your friends mod was set up as? How do you know if it was even set up properly at all? If he's a friend of yours I'm guessing that the mod being properly set up is a long shot. To compare those 2 boards is a joke. One mod is for the everyday vaper that has no desire for escribe and that's ok. Use what works for you. The DNA is for an experienced vaper that wants to fine tune his vape. To say the RX vapes just as well as the DNA is just ridiculous. The DNA is considered the premier TC board by most in the industry but I guess according to you the RX board deserves the same billing. SMH.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Imren batteries are some of the worst. imrbatteries.com has LG HD4 2100mAH Sony VTC4 equals in amperage or even a few amps greaters with a longer high voltage retention. The 5000mAH batteries with 45amp labels are abosolutely not only extemely false rated ampe wise and not too rarely mAH exageration issues as well. LG HD2C 2200mAH cells beat the rewrapped :LG HE4 old school cell that IMrens and Efests are often found to be. Those used to be (the LG HE4s) the solid cells to buy for safe mid level vaping 12 months ago along with the Samsung 25R which is 2500mAH as well.. $5-$5.50 each battery sold and no sites besides imrbatteries have the entire selection of LG's new batteries. I even trust the test Sony VTC4s I bought from there just tlast week which are the same batch a rep told me and might be either the very last or one of the last Sony batches for sale EVER ANYWHERE. Those are real, I own 12 of them as of Friday. I like LH HB4's (only for sale at IMRBATTERIES not liionwholesale) and Mooch says these are the best HB cells to buy if you must use 30amp cells for 150W or greater. I get 1600mAH as Mooch said they should've been rated as. HB2s and HB5s are too weak and too powerful but then lose voltage quickly respectively.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is exactly why you have no idea what you are talking about. You think escribe is just for custom screens and all that mumbo jumbo? What really gets me about your comments is the fact that new vapers may be looking at this thread and they may think you actually know what you're talking about. You actually think the RX board hits harder than a DNA? Your scientific comparison is to compare them both at 70w with no adjustment to escribe at all? How do you know what your friends mod was set up as? How do you know if it was even set up properly at all? If he's a friend of yours I'm guessing that the mod being properly set up is a long shot. To compare those 2 boards is a joke. One mod is for the everyday vaper that has no desire for escribe and that's ok. Use what works for you. The DNA is for an experienced vaper that wants to fine tune his vape. To say the RX vapes just as well as the DNA is just ridiculous. The DNA is considered the premier TC board by most in the industry but I guess according to you the RX board deserves the same billing. SMH.
You're a very angry person. I like to run 25-26 or 30amp cells because I'm obsessive and compulsive with the amperage EVEN if 3 people tell me vaping at 220W on the Koopor Primus 300W triple cell parallel mod has not bearing on amperage. Ohms law states shit a but differently. Sorry I have questions about new mods I bought and so often but I worked for my hobby and choose to spend on it and I no longer buy 12.25 packs of cigs daily in LI, NY. Cigs are cheaper in other places but 13 extra dollars each day adds up.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

like @Deucesjack said... you are totally missing the point of the dna board in your analysis. Perhaps you don't know or you do and its not important to you. either are fine, But, it lends a little credibility to preface your statement that way and not call them the same.

the boards individual price alone warrants an explanation. I wouldn't pay 80$ for a board that does what the RX chip does. But, the dna does open a ton of doors that nothing else on the market matches. - there are literally over 500 customizable options) preheat temp, style, strength, duration

the screan changes are not all that interesting to me either.. HOWEVER, the ability add not just any wire, but any preheat of any wire is a damn nice way to completely customize the vape experience.
I have the same build in my billow3 and in my petriv2
- dual fused Clapton.
I happen to like the petri at a 85w preheat and a 65w setting with a punch of 11 and a at 550 degrees.
- the same build in the billow v3 I like at 75w preheat a setting of 55w and a punch of 9 ad at 570 degrees

that's what I like, I cant get that vape on anything else. not my rx board, not my sx350j, or hexohm

being able to have that much play is where you pay the extra money.

is it for everyone? NO ITS NOT, some people like to just fire up the mod and vape away, other like to fine tune and play around with tech and vape.
others are like me, I like both, sometimes I just want to hit a series box, other times I want a precise vape.
but, I'm not going to bash anyone elses vape style or equipment, - odds are I have that gear somewhere in this vapemecca of mine.
I take it back, - I will bash the assholio... but that's another story

Last edited:

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My intelligence has been insulted by you before. I know mine is a decent 129 points according to the WIAS II IQ test I took 3 years past. I don't care if I'm relieveing anxiety and sometimes off a bit.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're a very angry person. I like to run 25-26 or 30amp cells because I'm obsessive and compulsive with the amperage EVEN if 3 people tell me vaping at 220W on the Koopor Primus 300W triple cell parallel mod has not bearing on amperage. Ohms law states shit a but differently. Sorry I have questions about new mods I bought and so often but I worked for my hobby and choose to spend on it and I no longer buy 12.25 packs of cigs daily in LI, NY. Cigs are cheaper in other places but 13 extra dollars each day adds up.

WTF are you even talking about? Who was talking to you? Go reread the thread. By the way no one is angry. I just get annoyed when people put false information out there.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's all fine and good but that's not what you said originally. You said for $50 the RX vapes just as good as a DNA. That's simply not true and really misleading to someone who may be new to vaping. It's like saying a Chevy Malibu is just as good as a Cadillac because they are both from GM.
you have me confused with someone else, homie...
I had a first run dna200 and didn't get a mod with a joyetech board until recently - then I sold it after I had it for a week

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WTF is what I say before I punch somebody in the face. Who are you talking to?The internet makes everybody a tough guy huh. If you you were standinf in front of me or that poor soul you ripped apart, you would've say that stuff. I'm work for my cousin's Italian Imported marble and other misc. tools to complete construction jobs from Queens to Hampton Bays in NY. It's silly to argue online but you gotta calm down and only say things you would say to people's live faces.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WTF is what I say before I punch somebody in the face. Who are you talking to?The internet makes everybody a tough guy huh. If you you were standinf in front of me or that poor soul you ripped apart, you would've say that stuff. I'm work for my cousin's Italian Imported marble and other misc. tools to complete construction jobs from Queens to Hampton Bays in NY. It's silly to argue online but you gotta calm down and only say things you would say to people's live faces.
please refrain from threats of real violence...
disagreeing and arguing are fine, but you're walking the line.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can tell the DNA board hits way more accurate than an RX200.=== I can taste flavors, smoother Vape, and thick clouds without using 100 watts.....

The DNA200 it's not equivalent to an RX200.... I bought an RX200 about 8 months ago and 2 more after that..... The TC doesn't work as it should specially when compared to a DNA200

When it comes to batteries I use real 100% VTC5 and 100% LG HG2 3000 mah and they get hot as hell hitting at 120 watts low ohms but the shitty green ihmren don't even get warm and they hit as hard and last longer than both Sony and LG........

I'm not a researcher and computers and stuff but I know how they hit and I hit those batteries fucking hard..... Believe me.....

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I said I am not a scientist I do manual labor so I don't know everything and those time he's been meaner than ive been seeing. and Ive seen mean people arguing over info on here lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can tell the DNA board hits way more accurate than an RX200.=== I can taste flavors, smoother Vape, and thick clouds without using 100 watts.....

The DNA200 it's not equivalent to an RX200.... I bought an RX200 about 8 months ago and 2 more after that..... The TC doesn't work as it should specially when compared to a DNA200

When it comes to batteries I use real 100% VTC5 and 100% LG HG2 3000 mah and they get hot as hell hitting at 120 watts low ohms but the shitty green ihmren don't even get warm and they hit as hard and last longer than both Sony and LG........

I'm not a researcher and computers and stuff but I know how they hit and I hit those batteries fucking hard..... Believe me.....

just be careful.... as an EE, i will always say - the numbers don't lie.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I apologize even. I don't want to see anybody really attack me when a nice informative post is better for so many reasons and after a while I stiop reading people's post who must be correct at all times. it's a hobby or smoking substitute device conversation. As long as nobody is using Imren's lol it's all gravy tiil somebody bugs out

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I said I am not a scientist I do manual labor so I don't know everything and those time he's been meaner than ive been seeing. and Ive seen mean people arguing over info on here lol

Nobody is being mean. You chose to inject yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. No one was even referring to you or quoting you.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mean whoever the heck had busted my chops in the past. They should chill too. So should I . So should my cat. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The DNA200 shines when it comes to TC mode..... And if you adjust the punch right...... Fucking awesome Vape.......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Defending the dude is all I wanted to do. He may or may not be wrong who gives a darn?
don't understand your goal here.

no one jumped anyone other than to correct the record in the event that a lurker or potential shopper stumble onto the thread.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
don't understand your goal here.

no one jumped anyone other than to correct the record in the event that a lurker or potential shopper stumble onto the thread.
That was my goal.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in denial at first
Then
I bought my first DNA
BOOM
SOLD ALL MY NON DNA
there's a big difference...
Power mode or TC mode...
Don't get it twisted

VAPE ON
Yep.... When you get a .10ohm 316SS coil at 490 degrees on 65 to 70 watts with a 4 or 5 punch..... Oh my god...... TC nor Power mode.....Can get close to that Vape......

Believe me a DNA 200 will open your eyes up quickly when you find out what you have been missing........ NO CRAP

I'm not rich but I saved money to buy a DNA200..... If you enjoy Vaping man, save and trade and get one...... It's worth it....

VU Sponsors