Become a Patron!

Daily Check-In Thread

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thunderstorm just dropped a 30 minute round of hail on us. Big hail. Nickel to quarter size.
Been years since I seen a hail storm like that.
8d2d82f681ac019d1b8456c8a38cb7dc.jpg
14fe41eee56fc7931c1b8a1311613065.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thunderstorm just dropped a 30 minute round of hail on us. Big hail. Nickel to quarter size.

Wow, no damage I hope.

Just got an update on our vape supplies here. Thankfully I ordered the other night and managed to get enough to last well into next year. Am stocked up on my favourite FA and Nic River concntrates which will get harder to get here soon by the look of things.
Stay well and safe everyone.
Screenshot_20200408-110732.png
Screenshot_20200408-110748.png
Screenshot_20200408-110806.png

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, no damage I hope.

No damage to my house that I'm aware of. But it's dark, and still raining heavily. I'll look around the house in the morning.

Having two large sky lights in my living room ceiling was a little unnerving through the hail tho... large hail pounding on glass in my roof was a sound I could do without ever hearing again.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
and remember those people may be preparing your fast food at the drive thru.
:D Yeah, those filthy little youtubers! Had a friend who worked at a couple of fast food places and after what she told us we have not been to one in years. In our town a MacDonald's opened in 2011 and we have never been to it once. The last Kentucky Fried I got was about 12 years ago. It was pathetic, it consisted of this exactly but I was driving somewhere and didn't want to turn back by the time I looked at it, a wing that looked like it came off a quail, a bit of crumbed whatever it is coated in rib cage section with a nugget size bit of actual meat on it and a just passable size drum stick. My chips consisted of a bag with roughly 12 fries in it. :mad: I vowed to never buy KFC again after that. And never have. :) I dont care what his secret recipe is!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Checking in
Always I much better today. We had to go pickup the few groceries we could get at the Wallyworld and then dinner.

Exciting when you're nervous to get food. We wore our masks that mrs b1rd made and gloves to sign and unload the groceries. Felt like an abal probing terrorist.

20200407_142031.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in
Always I much better today. We had to go pickup the few groceries we could get at the Wallyworld and then dinner.

Exciting when you're nervous to get food. We wore our masks that mrs b1rd made and gloves to sign and unload the groceries. Felt like an abal probing terrorist.

View attachment 158300
Plenty of terror to go around right now.
As in Hitchhikers.... Don't Panic.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami how was Sam's Club? I managed to find a few things early this morning when I was putting my Walmart cart together. Got some chicken, some ground beef, sausage, bacon, sandwich ham and bologna, eggs, that kind of basic stuff that's been hard to get here for a couple weeks now.

Okay... let me tell you about my trip to Sam's Club :xD:
Y'all already know about my Aldi's order that got cancelled on Sunday. We've been trying to get meat for like 3 weeks now. So Sunday night I placed a pick up order at Sam's for today 12-1pm. When I placed the order sunday the chicken breasts weren't available. So I checked this morning and they were now in stock. So I called Sam's at 10:20 to add the chicken breasts to my order... nope! They won't do it. If I want the chicken I have to go into the store to get it. The lady I spoke to also told me they were currently still working on the 11am orders and were a bit behind. Okay, no biggie right? :rolleyes:

Forward to 12:50pm when I finally get my order ready e-mail. Mom knows I don't like going places by myself so she went with me. First of all, it WAS NOT curbside pickup as they advertised... you have to go into the store to pick it up. I had gloves, and mom gave me a mask to wear. It's one of those thick, triple layer infection masks. I'm claustrophobic... 30 seconds after I put it on I start getting a panic attack. But I can't turn back, we need the meat.

The first thing I did was walk the 1/2 mile back to the meat dept to get my chicken. (Yes, I'm exaggerating but it's a very VERY long walk for someone with a disability.) My hearts racing, my glasses are fogging up, but I'm on a mission! They had the breasts and tenderloins so I got 1 of each (since there was a 1 per person limit). I walk the 1/2 mile back to the registers, check out, then proceed to the pick up counter. Now, I placed a LARGE order... we do this every year at this time with our tax return. Out of the 33 items I ordered... they only pulled 10 of them.... 10 .... zero meat.... ZERO MEAT?!?!?!?!? :headbang::gaah::headbang::gaah::headbang::gaah:

Needless to say I was fuming!... So I ask the lady calmly, "Uh this isn't all of my order... where's my meat?" She claims there was no meat available at the time they pulled my order. Now, I was just back there... the meat dept was fully stocked! I ordered 9 different kinds of meat. I said "Did they even bother to look? The meat dept is fully stocked back there, you mean to tell me alllll that meat was stocked in the last hour since you pulled my order?"

I CALL BULLSHIT!! :poop: No way did they stock all that meat between 11 and noon. So now I had to go the 1/2 mile walk back to the meat dept AGAIN to get the 150lbs of the meat I had ordered. They had EVERYTHING on my order except the whole chickens. Then I couldn't remember what they had in the cart and what not... so I walk over to the peppers... I wanted the large bell tri-color, online they only had the small sweets available. So I ordered 2 bags of those. They had both versions 4 boxes deep... so I grabbed a bag of the large ones. I grabbed a few other things I thought were missing. Walk the 1/2 mile back to the front of the store and checked out.

Since I had 2 buggies now a nice young clerk helped me out the van and unloaded it all for me. Once I got in the van I realized what else was missing... I didn't get ANY of my bread items. I had ordered bread and burger and hd buns... which they had, I seen them... but I wasn't making that mile trek for a 4th time! I didn't get my lettuce... and it's a good thing I grabbed the peppers because they hadn't pulled the little sweets either. UGH!!!!! :cuss2:
NEVER AGAIN!

Mom helped me get it all in the house. It took me 4 1/2 hours to process all the meat. I vacuum pack it all into single servings. I can breathe a little easier now knowing we finally have a freezer full of meat. :)

Oh, I forget to mention... it was crazy busy. People were NOT staying the 6 feet apart. I bet there was over 100 people in the meat dept both times I was back there. I'm good for another 23 days without leaving the house now!! :giggle:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y'all already know about my Aldi's order that got cancelled on Sunday. We've been trying to get meat for like 3 weeks now. So Sunday night I placed a pick up order at Sam's for today 12-1pm. When I placed the order sunday the chicken breasts weren't available. So I checked this morning and they were now in stock. So I called Sam's at 10:20 to add the chicken breasts to my order... nope! They won't do it. If I want the chicken I have to go into the store to get it. The lady I spoke to also told me they were currently still working on the 11am orders and were a bit behind. Okay, no biggie right? :rolleyes:

Forward to 12:50pm when I finally get my order ready e-mail. Mom knows I don't like going places by myself so she went with me. First of all, it WAS NOT curbside pickup as they advertised... you have to go into the store to pick it up. I had gloves, and mom gave me a mask to wear. It's one of those thick, triple layer infection masks. I'm claustrophobic... 30 seconds after I put it on I start getting a panic attack. But I can't turn back, we need the meat.

The first thing I did was walk the 1/2 mile back to the meat dept to get my chicken. (Yes, I'm exaggerating but it's a very VERY long walk for someone with a disability.) My hearts racing, my glasses are fogging up, but I'm on a mission! They had the breasts and tenderloins so I got 1 of each (since there was a 1 per person limit). I walk the 1/2 mile back to the registers, check out, then proceed to the pick up counter. Now, I placed a LARGE order... we do this every year at this time with our tax return. Out of the 33 items I ordered... they only pulled 10 of them.... 10 .... zero meat.... ZERO MEAT?!?!?!?!? :headbang::gaah::headbang::gaah::headbang::gaah:

Needless to say I was fuming!... So I ask the lady calmly, "Uh this isn't all of my order... where's my meat?" She claims there was no meat available at the time they pulled my order. Now, I was just back there... the meat dept was fully stocked! I ordered 9 different kinds of meat. I said "Did they even bother to look? The meat dept is fully stocked back there, you mean to tell me alllll that meat was stocked in the last hour since you pulled my order?"

I CALL BULLSHIT!! :poop: No way did they stock all that meat between 11 and noon. So now I had to go the 1/2 mile walk back to the meat dept AGAIN to get the 150lbs of the meat I had ordered. They had EVERYTHING on my order except the whole chickens. Then I couldn't remember what they had in the cart and what not... so I walk over to the peppers... I wanted the large bell tri-color, online they only had the small sweets available. So I ordered 2 bags of those. They had both versions 4 boxes deep... so I grabbed a bag of the large ones. I grabbed a few other things I thought were missing. Walk the 1/2 mile back to the front of the store and checked out.

Since I had 2 buggies now a nice young clerk helped me out the van and unloaded it all for me. Once I got in the van I realized what else was missing... I didn't get ANY of my bread items. I had ordered bread and burger and hd buns... which they had, I seen them... but I wasn't making that mile trek for a 4th time! I didn't get my lettuce... and it's a good thing I grabbed the peppers because they hadn't pulled the little sweets either. UGH!!!!! :cuss2:
NEVER AGAIN!

Mom helped me get it all in the house. It took me 4 1/2 hours to process all the meat. I vacuum pack it all into single servings. I can breathe a little easier now knowing we finally have a freezer full of meat. :)

Oh, I forget to mention... it was crazy busy. People were NOT staying the 6 feet apart. I bet there was over 100 people in the meat dept both times I was back there. I'm good for another 23 days without leaving the house now!! :giggle:
God damn, pami!!! I am sorry to see this!!!

It's not just Sam's, we had a similar thing happen to us at the Wallyworld. We didnt go in but mysteriously they were out of meat, so we left with water, a few pantry items and fresh produce.
Thankfully I have a week or two worth of meat in stock, for now.

Write a letter to the district office for Sam's, that's more bullshit than a cattle farm.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

NEVER AGAIN!

That sounds totally miserable. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. :hug:You would think they'd prefer people coming to pick up rather than coming into the store.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

NEVER AGAIN!

That sounds like a terrible day! I’m sorry you had to go through all that!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NEVER AGAIN!

My heart goes out to you, everyone keeps saying people should use these curb side pickups, but keep seeing horrible stories like yours, I will keep risking my weekly shopping trip, wish I could stock up more, but their is 6 of us, all 4 kids are teenagers, so eat plenty, I don't have the room to stock more than a week at a time, guess I could make more room, if took all my nic out of the freezer, but that isn't happening.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Aren't those vac sealers wonderful things?
Yes, I use it all the time. I found a place to get the good bags for cheap. It's just a lot of processing by myself. Normally hubby would help by writing on the bags and packing it all into the freezer, but I managed and got it done. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I use it all the time. I found a place to get the good bags for cheap. It's just a lot of processing by myself. Normally hubby would help by writing on the bags and packing it all into the freezer, but I managed and got it done. :)

have you tried vac packing say a head of lettuce by hitting the seal button before it squashes the lettuce? Just wondering if it is worth trying?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
have you tried vac packing say a head of lettuce by hitting the seal button before it squashes the lettuce? Just wondering if it is worth trying?
Normally I only vac seal what I'm gonna freeze. Never thought about vac'n the veggies to keep them fresher. Maybe I'll try that with a few of the peppers! :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
God damn, pami!!! I am sorry to see this!!!

It's not just Sam's, we had a similar thing happen to us at the Wallyworld. We didnt go in but mysteriously they were out of meat, so we left with water, a few pantry items and fresh produce.
Thankfully I have a week or two worth of meat in stock, for now.

Write a letter to the district office for Sam's, that's more bullshit than a cattle farm.
It's crazy! I wish I had taken pictures to show y'all how much meat was out there. We all know things are crazy right now... but don't tell us to USE this service and then shortchange us because we used it.

That sounds totally miserable. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. :hug:You would think they'd prefer people coming to pick up rather than coming into the store.
Right?? :rolleyes:
That sounds like a terrible day! I’m sorry you had to go through all that!!
Thanks!

My heart goes out to you, everyone keeps saying people should use these curb side pickups, but keep seeing horrible stories like yours, I will keep risking my weekly shopping trip, wish I could stock up more, but their is 6 of us, all 4 kids are teenagers, so eat plenty, I don't have the room to stock more than a week at a time, guess I could make more room, if took all my nic out of the freezer, but that isn't happening.
I consider myself very blessed that we have the deep freeze and are able to do our annual stockup. There are a lot of people that don't have the freezer space, you're not alone there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Finally ran out of Angel Soft early this morning, and Imma tell you. I am not a fan of this Scott's stuff. Somebody's got to like it, because it's been around my whole life, but damn if I know WHY they would. But we've got 28 rolls of the stuff, so I guess I'd better just stfu.
raises hand... me! :p It's all we use.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We had to wait for Mr J's test while - get this - someone dropped off Happy Meals to the staff running the drive through and they made us wait while they distributed and took a group pic :facepalm:
Good grief!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I only vac seal what I'm gonna freeze. Never thought about vac'n the veggies to keep them fresher. Maybe I'll try that with a few of the peppers! :D
For peppers I am going to use as sauteed like in spaghetti sauce or chili. I just cut em up into the sizes I will use them and vac seal and freeze. works great.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:wave:All well here. Md family out of touch the other day due they were taking a day off electronics(cept for my mom).They did monitor though in case of emergencies. My mom is in a sr home there. a few hundred srs. They stopped all visitors almost 4 weeks ago. Have been keeping residents in their rooms for the last 2 weeks. Very strict. Mom thinks family has abandoned her. Very unhappy,doesn't get it at all. They have 0 cases, including both staff and residents. This is a very good thing. My idiot brother in texas insists on going out shopping every few days. He's bored:rolleyes: oye vey.Tomorrow making a lettuce run to farm about 25 mins away.Pay by phone now and your bag is in the greenhouse vestibule with your name. It's hydroponic and lasts almost two weeks.The only thing I'm low on is coffee creamer. Figure I can try adding some caramel flavoring to my milk. I get the lactose free.It lasts almost a month.
Stay well all!

Glad you’re okay. I add some raspberry or vanilla right into my coffee mug. I haven’t tried adding to milk, though. But I know it works right in the coffee.

Enjoy the Pink Moon tonight.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm here, I'm off today. I'm very frustrated. Dealing with people over the phone all day long, having to visit their websites and just getting a basic runaround. I ain't got time for this, I don't, especially when I have basically the same info I had when woke up this morning.

I'm just mad. It'll pass, but this is kinda big, so I'm mad.

Other than that, I get minor flares of freezing up where I stand. Did that the other day at the grocery and just started crying. Everyone's scared, overwhelmed, and the sprinkling of carelessness out in the world. Yeah, fuck those people. Right now ain't the time for carelessness.

Did I mention I'm mad today?

Huck, here’s some hugs. I hope they help. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:D Yeah, those filthy little youtubers! Had a friend who worked at a couple of fast food places and after what she told us we have not been to one in years. In our town a MacDonald's opened in 2011 and we have never been to it once. The last Kentucky Fried I got was about 12 years ago. It was pathetic, it consisted of this exactly but I was driving somewhere and didn't want to turn back by the time I looked at it, a wing that looked like it came off a quail, a bit of crumbed whatever it is coated in rib cage section with a nugget size bit of actual meat on it and a just passable size drum stick. My chips consisted of a bag with roughly 12 fries in it. :mad: I vowed to never buy KFC again after that. And never have. :) I dont care what his secret recipe is!

It’s like a diet Unhappy Meal!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
have you ever tried green bags...

9402f1cc-4ae4-4c62-bd50-a8998a12c25b._SR970,300_.jpg

have always been curious about them...
yet idono what i would do with out my vacume seal machine..
I love it keep me from ending up with Frosty da snow pea.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning VU!

Nothing out of the ordinary to report health wise...

My sis sent me a picture of my #1 Nieces Cap and Gown... she graduates this summer, and sad that one of her young achievements will be postponed, same with going to University in the fall...

Funny thing, she is #1 for two reasons; she is the oldest and favorite :D

I call the other nieces by number more than I do name, especially when I see them... "WOOT! the #2 Niece" etc... Even when I speak with my sis, I refer to them by number... my texts and calls recently have been as such..." Sis how are you and Goober? #1-4 ok?" haha

We have to brave Costco this weekend... uggh... going to see if Costco is doing an early open for Health Professionals... do another 2 months of shopping... Most of my protein intake is supplemented... Diets... rolleyes... but costco has these awesome large ass bags of Broccoli and Cauliflower... and get more eggs... I seriously eat a lot of eggs, grab probably 15 dozen (3x5 Dozen packs) and Pecans lol

Be safe everyone!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hubbs headed to Walmart for a pickup again this afternoon. I hope to get an e-mail soon so I can see which items we won't get. I'm sure there will be some.

Other than that, nothing different here. Trying to get some work done and, more's the challenge, keep my mind on it properly.

Hope everyone is hanging in there and staying occupied and out of trouble.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
have you ever tried green bags...

9402f1cc-4ae4-4c62-bd50-a8998a12c25b._SR970,300_.jpg

have always been curious about them...
yet idono what i would do with out my vacume seal machine..
I love it keep me from ending up with Frosty da snow pea.
No, I haven't. But now you've got me curious... I'll check them out :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
SSDD sigh...

Still working from home and still getting paid. I took the dog outside so she could take care of her business and it's looking like today will be a rainy day.

I'm sorry about everyone's shopping problems. @Countrypami, @Huckleberried :(

@nadalama do I need to fuss with you? :giggle:

Our county is still at 34 cases and 1 death. My wife and I are fine.

Stay safe y'all

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning! Is it morning, still?

Staying home today. Maybe a quick walk, unless it rains. Cleaning the house and doing some mixing....need HC&C. Looking to tighten up a few other recipes. Waiting for an email from my credit union about the SBA loan. Sigh.

Other than that, whole lotta nothing.

Stay safe, fam! Love y’all!:blowkiss:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

In 2010 we had the worst year of hail storms. Cars dented, roofs damaged and destroyed. And trees losing branches as the ice cut through them.
I was hoping to have a run like 2010 so we can finally claim a new roof. Last time insurance said to just get it repaired and gave us $342.
This is epic - only 1:29 secs. There is one showing a parked car getting new, indented artwork from it. We've had larger hail, but damn!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SSDD sigh...

Still working from home and still getting paid. I took the dog outside so she could take care of her business and it's looking like today will be a rainy day.

I'm sorry about everyone's shopping problems. @Countrypami, @Huckleberried :(

@nadalama do I need to fuss with you? :giggle:

Our county is still at 34 cases and 1 death. My wife and I are fine.

Stay safe y'all

Whatever do you mean? I always behave myself. At least as well as I can. I did act up a little bit yesterday, couldn't be helped, and I gave myself a good talking-to after. :kickbutt:

We still have two cases in my county, well, at least there are two cases that are known. It would be nice to know what the reality is. Or maybe not.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Checking in. My DH and I are ok. My sister and her adult brain damaged daughter have the virus. My sister seems to be doing better but we're worried about her daughter. At least there's 30 miles between them and us but I'm very worried.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Checking in. OK today, just some stuff up in the air that I have no control over, so it's making me mad, still. Hopefully, will have answers early next week to that stuff and can move on from that, and hopefully in a good way. A really big deal that affects my daily life, and it's not helping my state of mind with everything we're all going through.

Training 2 people today at work, proximity will be a thing, so I'll be gloved up, masked up, for sure. I'm grateful to be able to work, I know so many aren't able to, right now, and I mean no disrespect. I feel guilty for talking about a job, but it gives me a lot of anxiety to go in, so I have to let that out, somewhere. I hope to not upset people. That's never, ever, my goal.

Weather right now is gorgeous, though I hear we're in store for some pretty bad storms later. I have the windows open, so enjoying that for the now.

Hang tough, everyone. Much love to you all. <3

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Checking all good on the homefront today

Last night was a different story..
We lost power around 2330, from a big storm that blew throug. 70mph wind gusts here. At my MIL who lives a little south of us, they clocked 101mph gust.
Several tornadoes apparently touched down just south of us as well

Evidently some downed trees knocked out our power until around 0330. Long night but oddly enjoyable.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Checking in. My DH and I are ok. My sister and her adult brain damaged daughter have the virus. My sister seems to be doing better but we're worried about her daughter. At least there's 30 miles between them and us but I'm very worried.
Sorry to hear about your sis and niece... prayers for yall

Checking in. OK today, just some stuff up in the air that I have no control over, so it's making me mad, still. Hopefully, will have answers early next week to that stuff and can move on from that, and hopefully in a good way. A really big deal that affects my daily life, and it's not helping my state of mind with everything we're all going through.

Training 2 people today at work, proximity will be a thing, so I'll be gloved up, masked up, for sure. I'm grateful to be able to work, I know so many aren't able to, right now, and I mean no disrespect. I feel guilty for talking about a job, but it gives me a lot of anxiety to go in, so I have to let that out, somewhere. I hope to not upset people. That's never, ever, my goal.

Weather right now is gorgeous, though I hear we're in store for some pretty bad storms later. I have the windows open, so enjoying that for the now.

Huggleberry!!!!!!!!
Stay safe training the youngins!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pretty nice here too.
50fdc73530b183159daee7515af3d5b3.jpg

VU Sponsors