Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I threw my X out and changed the locks she brought the cops with her for her stuff I told them show me receipts. Fought me for the Cayan Pepper the Biotch. I paid for the life she was living and she left with what she brought and then some.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I had a waterbed right out of high school. FULL WAVE!!!!... Had to ditch the mattress due to back problems. But I loved loved loved that frame. Kept it til I was 34 and getting married. I still miss it and wish I had kept it. No need for a box spring and because of the side wall of the frame the mattress never broke down.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape, work on motorcycles, drink massive amount of beer, and play the shit out of rock music. That's it. That's all I do.:cool:

I put my career on hold to keep my Dad alive and Mom too for that matter. Still making some good money doing the contracting but would really be nice to get back to a 9 to 5. Now I monitor Oxygen and charge portable tanks along with doing the Able Ride type of driving. I would not trade it for a PCH win because they provided for me and now it is my turn to pay it back.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No mine was semi wave-less and good for extra motion in the Ocean but pleasant enough to keep the drunk girls from getting sea sick~! LMFAO Lots of sea faring bar sluts after I got rid of the mental case~!
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
And one of the things that helps me retain my sanity is this thread because of the wonderful people and that this is a place without the drama you find in most threads. Thanks once again @Countrypami for creating this place~! Sincerely
No need to thank me! I'm just glad it's here for you and others. It's like our own little corner of the world. And not too many people get to see the side of Steve that I do ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am the last man standing. My entire family and all my friends are dead. There are days I cry buckets of tears because I don't understand. Days I am lucky enough to do things I like and act normal. Then are times I try to tell people about what has happened to me and pray that they will never know how it feels.:cool:
I know the feeling. For 20 years I was part of a very close knit karaoke family. We all went to the same shows, sat at the same tables, went to breakfast together. 3-5 nights a week we were inseparable. Out of our 10 in the circle... 5 are gone now. All way to soon. 3 of them under 40, one in his 50's, and one had just hit 60.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's like our own little corner of the world.

A corner of the world where I find I can leave all my troubles behind and get up in the morning and complain about it is Humpday~!

Happy-Hump-Day-Nice-Wishes-Meme3.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must say this. It is a real trip living two lives in the same body. If I understood it I might not be able to handle it. I prefer the simple being i have become. The world is way too messed up for me anyway. I will have the senior meal please. :p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must say this. It is a real trip living two lives in the same body. If I understood it I might not be able to handle it. I prefer the simple being i have become. The world is way too messed up for me anyway. I will have the senior meal please. :p

If I was to add up all the times I was officially dead or the times I should have been I am a cat~!

upload_2018-5-15_22-3-7.jpeg

My Little Buddy RIP Whiskers

VU Sponsors