VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hubby got me a bottle of white Moscato last week... we had a glass of it after dinner tonight :vino:
It was okay, but like the red better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
https://www.wildmeat.co.uk/blogs/recipes/roast-squirrel-with-squash-sage-hazelnuts

Roast squirrel with squash, sage & hazelnuts
This is such a simple and delicious way to cook squirrel. I’d recommend it to anyone, especially if you like getting hands-on with your food. This is the sort of dish I’d share with a friend, straight from the roasting tin, all salty fingers and smiles, with a good bottle of red wine. The meat is surprisingly tender and responds so well to the high heat of the oven. The pumpkin, sage and nuts are perfect with the squirrel, making this an ultimate autumn dish. This recipe also works really well with rabbit, pheasant or even chicken.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sun is peeking thru the clouds here and enjoyed a nice cup of coffee plus a walk in the woods at the park early this morning~! Rain predicted for later so grabbing some fresh air and sunshine while I can~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Went to Wally World for a grocery pick-up... got home and 4 items were missing. Now we gotta go back to Wally World :mad:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Belly is full enjoying my wine and finally had almost a whole day to myself~! Well at least the morning~! Now don't fucking bother me it is wine time..........

8c6c50f45c9bcd2dea17fb882153d920--wine-o-clock-wine-funnies.jpg

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You guys are gonna love this...

Went to Wally World for a grocery pick-up... got home and 4 items were missing. Now we gotta go back to Wally World :mad:

The adventures of Pami and Christopher...
So Chris and I go back to Walmart to get our missing items from earlier. The lady brings out the bag and 2 of the items are wrong. So I pull out my receipt where I had the missing items circled and the lady says "keep those, I'll go get the correct ones". I say "Okay, cool. Thanks!" She takes my receipt and heads back into the store. A few minutes later the lady returns with the the correct items. She says "Here I got you two of these, and we're gonna send you a $10 off your next order coupon." I didn't get her name, but she went well above and beyond. We went back for 4 missing items and left with 8!

Chris and I wanted doughnuts. So on the way home we pulled off at the local Dunkin' Donuts. We're getting a box of a dozen doughnuts, Chris likes the ones with maple frosting. I hate maple, so I ask the clerk, Jacob C., to put one of those 1/2 cent tissues that they pick the doughnuts up with (and then throw away) around the maple one. HE TELLS ME NO! "I'm sorry, we are not allowed to do that" he says. I looked at Chris and he knew instantly that this would not end well. I say to the clerk "Seriously?!?!?, I just want one of those little 1/2 cent tissues because I don't want maple on mine" Again the clerk says "We are not allowed to do that" Chris says "DO IT ANYWAYS!" The clerk once again says "No". Much to my amazement, I look up at his name tag to get his name and it says MANAGER!!!!!!!!!! "You're the manager?!?!?!" I said with a raised voice. "I cannot believe you are the manager and you are arguing with me of a stupid little piece of tissue!" At this point the other clerk at the counter could clearly see this was not headed in a positive direction. She then says "we'll put it in a separate bag for you" Chris and I simultaneously say "Thank you!" We proceed to pay for our doughnuts and leave.
So the 1/2 cent tissue he could have just given us now has cost them a 4 CENT BROWN PAPER BAG, a NEGATIVE BLASTING ON FACEBOOK, and OUR BUSINESS!!! What kind of poppy cock are they training these kids to do these days? Was I really asking that much?? All I wanted was to not have my blueberry doughnut taste like maple!
... I laughed all the way home over the sheer stupidity of him, the manager, not just giving us that 1/2 cent tissue.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
... I laughed all the way home over the sheer stupidity of him, the manager, not just giving us that 1/2 cent tissue.

I now make a point of asking for a manager every time I see an employee with a freaking fidget spinner in his hand. I tell the manager they have lost my business and apparently they are paying the employees to not work.

17-funny-sarcastic-fidget-spinner-meme.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok no in between comments lol. Soooooooooo Have a good night and see ya in the am !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only moment of glory for me. Girlfriend and I stopped at a order and go fish and chips place. We we're riding the bike. Manager was a prick. Genna said your fired. You can't fire me bitch. Sure I can, my Dad owns the place. :p:bliss:

Classic Karma being a bitch~! Cheers~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only moment of glory for me. Girlfriend and I stopped at a order and go fish and chips place. We we're riding the bike. Manager was a prick. Genna said your fired. You can't fire me bitch. Sure I can, my Dad owns the place. :p:bliss:
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :cheers:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years