VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! In my hand today is my Sigelei Mini Book filled with Serene by OmVape and my CF4 filled with Tmaxx's Strawberries and Cream. :p

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My Memorial Holiday begins tomorrow with 3 events Fri-Sat-Sun. I hope I can keep up!
I'll be here on and off.
I'd like to wish all of you now, a wonderful weekend and God Bless those of you who have lost a love one.

Memorial-Day-Never-Forget-Ever-Honor.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Home for a few hours before I head back to work to finish up all the shit I didn't have time for today. Hopefully, after that I can actually get a 3 day weekend!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Had physical therapy today. Got tired around 3:30 and thought I'd sneak a nap before Mod Envy at 7pm MTN time. Well, it's 6:30pm.
I'm gonna recline and play Words with friends and 8 ball pool with some friends for 30 min.

MOD ENVY, TONIGHT AT 10PM EASTERN ON YouTube
EVERYONE should check out the Live Stream of Vapor Joe, wife TygerTyger, Scope666 and wife ScopesWife and nutty Nitrobex.
YouTube - 10pm Eastern - Midnight with give-a-way after give-a-way. And of course, comradely. It's a BLAST!
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
! :cloud::cloud::cloud:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1527366361352628020838.jpg Happy Memorial weekend everyone! I got a little bummer to pass on. I had a Wismec mod go down. I contacted the service. Unless it's in warranty period which is 90 days. No service. You are fucked. That means I have a 60.00 paper weight. It's never been out of the office. This ends my relationship with Wismec. A very sad thing.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 112156 Happy Memorial weekend everyone! I got a little bummer to pass on. I had a Wismec mod go down. I contacted the service. Unless it's in warranty period which is 90 days. No service. You are fucked. That means I have a 60.00 paper weight. It's never been out of the office. This ends my relationship with Wismec. A very sad thing.
Rut ro! Hope that doesn't happen with mine, it's still in the box!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure thought a mod that is built that well would be backed up by the maker. Looks like we're in a throw it away industry. Shame. I offered to pay shipping and handling and whatever. At least when one of my motorcycles fucked up I fixed it. But I am American. :bliss::blowkiss:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On my second glass of red since I got out of the shower so already been a good night~! Fucking Po Po has the gunshot monitors and can pinpoint where the shots came from with some pretty good accuracy in my area so the gun shots are out of the question. That is of course as long as someone isn't trying to enter my house who is not invited~! That is LEGAL~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am in New York and guns are also a way of life here but like that old saying, when they Outlaw Guns only the outlaws will have them. Here there are plenty of carry permits but more concealed weapons on people who don't have a permit.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On my second glass of red since I got out of the shower so already been a good night~! Fucking Po Po has the gunshot monitors and can pinpoint where the shots came from with some pretty good accuracy in my area so the gun shots are out of the question. That is of course as long as someone isn't trying to enter my house who is not invited~! That is LEGAL~!
I do stuff like this.15273699627251083836288.jpg

VU Sponsors