https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a retired long haul trucker among other skills. Not too many places I haven't been.;):cool:
Roger that. There's another good one down between opolouses and baton rouge, just off I 10-
They have some of the best boudin I've ever had.

BAM crew

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the one with the tourist trap gator tank I think. You can tell your friends you know someone who has been banned from a state for life. NYC. Gent jumped on my truck with a gun to my heart. He asked 4 my wallet. I said sure. He didn't know I'm left handed . Shot me a little above the heart. With a piss ant .25. I got him under the chin with a .44 mag. He don't do that anymore. The governor banned me 4 life. Told him the only thing about NYC is it reminds me of home. Smells like a cows ass. He didn't see the humor in that.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's the one with the tourist trap gator tank I think. You can tell your friends you know someone who has been banned from a state for life. NYC. Gent jumped on my truck with a gun to my heart. He asked 4 my wallet. I said sure. He didn't know I'm left handed . Shot me a little above the heart. With a piss ant .25. I got him under the chin with a .44 mag. He don't do that anymore. The governor banned me 4 life. Told him the only thing about NYC is it reminds me of home. Smells like a cows ass. He didn't see the humor in that.
LMAO!!!

BAM crew

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn that was great to listen to! I saw him play at the Lone Star Cafe years ago sitting at the bar directly in front of him! Too bad he never saw how much I enjoyed the show! Got to tell him though when hanging out outside on the sidewalk with the band~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn back in the day I hung with the bands at many of the venues and what hurts the most is that they are all are gone now.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gene Skelton. My Baby don't wear any panties. Texas city Dyke. Texas blues. If your blessed enough to find the tracks.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
0fypOzipDg05IazwRlKlD_JtjHaPfIK9kZxA8FZib6K3-K5W5PZkVkEuZG48ESAArW-H2MiaxPr0Z8wslUUO8kdPhWTlPJ-hT0MEwWh6pa4Baa4y0dG54LsXEhj7ZpijNtHxWXyZ0BVchOJyblkzImliHl5300V5F6jrqnZV6ONcxI7qXJxl80J3Qkpctg2T49BsIG9jMnjBJbMojmX7hU0uQtiowQM2S4CL5aR2ukPzT2fSZJpmFnUEbu7UXHbYW8X1pug4oS5zkjseai1eBstm0q3P3vH9d3f7qqqLigvZi-TQ8sfYqtbWWqsJaX0-P9zbmYwytqTAphUoylZreLtbUmyqpc4Ssatj3Icrus_id4204ndpYp_1VFVyWaLS-_TTiM1MieWFR9GSaO11IxLIfmKolhLTMUjFRcENXqVGh-aQRZffogMOufE5EM1iMvXVq8JQiEwgqXEVWTKpQPfqo2aicerGZeo3O172JOdojLh17tr4FqZ3K3t_2Ls8CHSge18li1wb3rSZoJdBivr-bWtOAKPIj5a0c7VhHKpSScd0Hei5rHNiHRMXXphOuej9lrit9J3byDxepRSYvjGLHh3GUYADlfLp_eYtiAE=w250-h202-no

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mesquite beer can chicken. Coat it with a butter rub. Mix garlic, onion powder salt and lime powder. Drink half the beer. Shove the beer can up the birds ass. Place standing up on grill with coals on one side of grill. Leave it alone 40 minutes covered with grill top. Enjoy. How we do it down south ;):blowkiss::bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile