Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning...

Halloween-House.png

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh help. These crazy people are forcing me into their car. Well they did open the door. I'm loosing hope that a dozen condoms will be enough.:p:cool:844ef0ea-4cf7-457f-a7c9-f3926da72bf7.jpg :mooncat:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello beautiful people!

Pami, where's that link to Drip Tips? I've been shopping for inexpensive tips ALL day. I mean, I have 27 ...no 25 windows open just for tips. I know Heavenly makes gorgeous creations.

FYI, if anyone is looking for very inexpensive colored tip for their Clieto, check FT. I ordered a set last year and ordering more again. $1.12 per tip or around $3 for a set of 5-8. I love them. Quite a variety of colors. 1/2" tall. Perfect.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello beautiful people!

Pami, where's that link to Drip Tips? I've been shopping for inexpensive tips ALL day. I mean, I have 27 ...no 25 windows open just for tips. I know Heavenly makes gorgeous creations.

FYI, if anyone is looking for very inexpensive colored tip for their Clieto, check FT. I ordered a set last year and ordering more again. $1.12 per tip or around $3 for a set of 5-8. I love them. Quite a variety of colors. 1/2" tall. Perfect.
Hi pretty lady. This came from FT also. For stone cold cloud junkies like me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello beautiful people!

Here ya go! http://angelsheavenlydesigns.com/
You can't go wrong with Rhonda's tips... metal core... virtually in destructable. :inlove:
I've bought a few from FT over there years... they all broke at the first knock over. :cuss2:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Gotta be up early with the baby... Goodnight y'all!

kkPVKPMuiS-z5nXhXFjCdAncb4zYrU7Sc1XMwGbgvdOThALqC5ZGT-1ZUA5tOxLoHhMxT9lKi5bn7uuCybtBKJv2M6RwvBS-LjzWBzLBaSPQTJit8uV3ilfm2R2dKvMTy6DgGIM2MCfOz-92eV41dyRvtr7J5QHXPVpVHlaQz1LKbR4CoOJYesidj3yEeHnrr82hl9HA9rFiCZ71UAsqgrR8UQJfIbAGc7T5W8H1AynhJE1zPfcuGw-2j6Li8idd-uSsKVJO8X01wZVoKkXEslMVTJZt2mQRFmDre5woJH9PolE3ONSp2v30_CjFb3F5rNTyLMPeSMZcq8iDnNENUG0zvTe3tTAlzZxJxFk0qXRnphaK9ry4NoxWF40Z8AtG0mSnqGLf5pj3_FURiCQDT3uBOISxHMryOe7olG4bwz6Yj53mdOiRdTtq6mgojj6Q5nVAS8XVHT3XhzHfy___ksamKvcz92sPuqF9MKft8odQlGz86VJ_gwEZB2iOkj-7c2VBTsymBdcqTLFpSJ0tvXPPSmLnSzlR-W4F9Rlu0l6zdIT9OwYfW1Dnm9gbTdzKLQHe8UUS9sS5voGcQx8blWJwL4kl57jt9lBbTI3QwFc=w377-h216-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Finally watching Logan...so far, kinda disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I haven't watched that yet. I'm still working on Bones.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Evening all so freaking tired and aching from working on my Moms car all day. She hit something in the road yesterday and blew two tires out so I picked up 4 tires yesterday. More work to move all the parts and shit out of the garage to get to the tire machine and wheel balancer to do the tires. After I got the tires done I needed to change the exhaust which I picked up the other day. That is a 10 foot resonator and muffle assembly which requires removing the rear sway bar to remove! Then I found a problem in the wipe transmission so still wasn't done then spent over an hour sorting through the parts that I could throw away instead pile back on top of the machines again! What a freaking day.......

VU Sponsors