VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
i got my boot off yesterday! Feels really weird to walk without it. My right calf if super skinny, kind of weak feeling, but it'll bounce back. I've never had a broken bone in my life, so that was a weird experience.

I've been taking a class at work, and yesterday was our final exam. Mannn, I was freaking out about this test, but I did way better than I thought I would. My nerves got me, and I made a few really careless mistakes on questions that I knew the answers, but still, I'm pretty happy with myself for doing as well as I did.

Today is my Friday
hippo.gif
Yipee!! No more boot!!!!
You are sooooooooooo much smarter than you give yourself credit for... Way to go!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Baby time!!!!!!

aGysm984YKEeticG3NvIYWmnXLnaTW5-7iq20UOTfjB24MXBQ6Z78PCFM6BGpyyh9D5DcWDbQ51hwGUSq56058URL-BTmuzc-S22UZysv10SPmx73yy01WcSVmp4DgpqTTEhT-pYOePFhvolSVGCRmDmRzufRVXLQKvpVBM40ek7-aM3aXg2n74U3EHhmDpFlOJ0DEesRIMpr-Zba1W7Gd2n4pRTzsuVlbzfyYlLkZqOB1Du2LTtJkcoqbovNJ8TRNDufcG5AwsztDeeAJUHb_KaUoAznlK3PLddEcus1TxB5t1aJHS2ssBWOWkQM-Wxo1_6HV66MAYvMGlSal5xSRocZb2tyaOP4ByfIazRCquYWxFv1NgmncNo38kjI18VUAIPCp18GHB_vzrD-FboQl7-lfa4PL-NHeimVdjDubDJ0UjX8L_G4qDE60Ni4zETyPsukkKLm8e9gdigVCwZxd3W8wQZ5r9Fid9oNhWuQIy1VjjDdxnWkSv5SZ7Q5g2GEXxms-DvCsNMn0k46qo5URNamC714wlNUbiCgP9dCRmVq4W99e6Hj8-5cC2pqsS5JREowpqHEeaq_JsmNwCp_JpXBE5SgAIgS1LhEnVFnHM=w1000-h748-no

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Russian Smurfs killed my Phone. Then didn't know about my desktop. They shouldn't have done that. Their Server don't feel good anymore.:cool::kickbutt:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Going to see my secretary off of 25 years on Tuesday evening. She's been offered an opportunity she cannot pass up.

Pami, we're going to Handlebar J's Tuesday evening. Just your kind of establishment. I haven't been there in years! Cowboy hats hang from the ceiling of this steak and rib eatery playing live country music nightly. The place is huge. Now, if I could just learn the 3 step.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yipee!! No more boot!!!!
You are sooooooooooo much smarter than you give yourself credit for... Way to go!!
Thank you :)

Ugh... the boot. Well doc said to take it with me to work, in case it started bothering me. Shoulda grabbed it on my lunch break. Swollen, keeping ice on it. Lesson learned, LOL. I could barely walk on it when I got home the other night, so it's been resting most of the weekend. I think I'll ween from it, rather than just totally go without.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you :)

Ugh... the boot. Well doc said to take it with me to work, in case it started bothering me. Shoulda grabbed it on my lunch break. Swollen, keeping ice on it. Lesson learned, LOL. I could barely walk on it when I got home the other night, so it's been resting most of the weekend. I think I'll ween from it, rather than just totally go without.
Ahhhh... bummer... hope it quits hurting quick!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oiy! I've been working on a promo video for one of my clients ALL DAMN DAY! ... Why does microsoft have to keep screwing with our programs and what's in each windows version. I used to have a really cool video editing/splicing program... Windows 10 ain't got shit! Most of my day has been spent searching for and testing out a free program that will do everything I need. None of them do. Just spent the last hour downloading another one only to find out it don't work in Win 10 and now I'm having to do a system restore to get rid of all the patches/files/apps it put in my new puter :xD::gaah::cuss2::headbang:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oiy! I've been working on a promo video for one of my clients ALL DAMN DAY! ... Why does microsoft have to keep screwing with our programs and what's in each windows version. I used to have a really cool video editing/splicing program... Windows 10 ain't got shit! Most of my day has been spent searching for and testing out a free program that will do everything I need. None of them do. Just spent the last hour downloading another one only to find out it don't work in Win 10 and now I'm having to do a system restore to get rid of all the patches/files/apps it put in my new puter :xD::gaah::cuss2::headbang:
So sorry! I feel your pain. I am a former graphic artist & I still use that skill for my marketing at work. Every time we have a software change I wanna throw my computer out the window!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So sorry! I feel your pain. I am a former graphic artist & I still use that skill for my marketing at work. Every time we have a software change I wanna throw my computer out the window!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
So incredibly frustrating... you start out to do something so simple that should take like 20-30 mins. End up wasting an entire day and are no further ahead. :headbang:

Anyone know of a good FREE video editor (have to be able to trim/splice) for Win10? :rolleyes:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So incredibly frustrating... you start out to do something so simple that should take like 20-30 mins. End up wasting an entire day and are no further ahead. :headbang:Phone or computer. Some android phones can use 10. Oh Gates is worth 87 Billion.

Anyone know of a good FREE video editor (have to be able to trim/splice) for Win10? :rolleyes:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My world is like that. I got out of a ticket once. Speeding on my Hog. Stopped got off my bike. Dropped my Jeans and waited. Cop thought it was funny he let me go.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mom is in a rehab facility due to her hip. She's had the 7" Nexus tablet I gave her for over a year. She says she doesn't know how to use it. I told her to think of it as a phone, except with no 4G or phone. Hubby did a factory reset and I'm loading it up with games she'll like. And of course YouTube. I may pay for a year of NetFlix for her, too.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!
Today belongs to the #dead
Live event starts at 7:30Est on AMC live and Facebook

22549477_2245418308817648_2390366660966953665_n.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Everyone is talking about Walking Dead. I watched the first episode and killing disgusting zombies didn't appeal to me.

I do however watch Wynonna Earp. With Wyatt Earps very long six shooter, she kills revived 1/2 zombies - but only with her gun. And, Doc Holiday has resurrected from the dead, nicely I might add, to help her. NetFlix.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The rest of my evening belongs to the #dead... see y'all tmw.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeez if you vape on that from the front it will look like your going to blow your brains out lol. Try getting that on the plane lmao Morning have a good day everyone !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

HAGjs12AyCzt87Jg9U8v9ThzPSg5BhqvwcZZfOVxXV21HuBqwmZ5wQ38kRgNK5HZuJVJvw2wMwoZhWnCj6UlB58gYRb-rOTBsKvN12RZBRsEvyqya53iC_-P198Bxo6jy3ZWKdrHQyy4ZZWCkzTf9hpLlTuTKJnpTvV7a1esaAaIkQ0uaSrwHmpzGDJXON1q1CEqunNsu9W2IgT3vTaFj9jC2SrEFVOEDOOUb3SogDwxRhak8jNPTVDPeLfTSrxqWQVLa96gIx1UIxKzdgxg2sn8m_VH07uZJIxJktnmEryHk7zFQk3fBCM8-nSutXYd92mtOaUN4ISHwVmpSM-kwjz943sXKi7vARacs90bt5a9Yyyx6HbPpQwpS8V7sJynebjY-vTqx1q8o02322UuvIwhwJmvCEXQVni6oxYdrD7tfY9Ar_QTH06Cff27-KFPFdyM2jjwd6isqQJ5tvv0OoXsBMNfuICaE3IFgE0d4jUDzBTUxGZFmebEqTJB2J0JvlP2ruXZUexyHXn_gV3-HyLszqfAFrQWN5FXfguzwReDjcsIlcPIjVfAv_nm4YmIqY10z7FykCSOAECU1M4pe-CzHo87BLco5gHzPgNcl6M=w200-h188-no

Ya... I don't think that's a vape I'd be sticking in my mouth anytime soon. :giggle:

VU Sponsors