Become a Patron!

Best 25mm RTA

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A year ago I was only making fused claptons guys ;) This month last year is when I started my routine to go further...it wasnt something that happened overnight but it is something anyone can do. I am mentoring a few others on the forum and instagram and they already have gone past where I was

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
On a more serious note, I wish this was out already but so far all of their RTA's would meet the standard for #1 or #2 RTA.
Augvape Merlin, Boreas, Merlin Mini and Merlin RDTA.

They dont leak
They wick easily
They have options for MTL/Lung
Multiple Decks with purchase
Can rewick without complete break down
AMAZING flavor
Airflow on the Merlins can be a bit tight but the Merlin RDTA and Boreas would suit those people
They look good and they are inexpensive.

9782f3a8a179278726e2c970893ad817.jpg
5f4d9f59ed7d5501271b2bd5db3f9466.jpg
2c3989f3c1998631929df0f8ad37e597.jpg
c719172060d9ce1cfba7bea8a4c3e88a.jpg

eb116b8971f0749a532141cea0e73a3b.jpg
7e2e169635e6b0dafd2be0f49e378783.jpg

091556faa296dbc1bc5e9be1035f9ff8.jpg
c5954e07efa50b6d7a8ad9e6c68e7bf3.jpg

Most of you know me...Im no fan boy and have provided many reviews/comparisons. I buy everything and break everything down I can for everyone and spill the cons and pros of what ever I use.....I have tested 100's of Tanks and the more recent RTA's have less problems but most of them are personal preference but there are a few goldies like above that are for everyone and check all the boxes.

Is this the latest Augvape creation? Must know more...

Merlins are my work horses and still going strong after all these months...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is this the latest Augvape creation? Must know more...

Merlins are my work horses and still going strong after all these months...
Secret prototype....that I kinda let the cat out of the bag on :D:D
Hopefully it will be released very soon, I actually designed a Tube mod for it and hopefully it will sell also as a combo.
I know Roxie named it the Merlin for her birds but this isnt the same RTA so I called the tube the Rodule, meaning "Staff", the RDTA going with it is Merlin...
Boreas type wicking, working on vaccuum pressure and seals the juice is actually drawn up the "S" logo into the wicking holes just above....its even wicks sitting straight up and down and since your wicks are sitting on them it wont leak...its a very clever system.
There will be small changes and optional decks for this RDTA but we are still working out the bugs..
Rough Photochop of the combo:
ebc7f6b7f7e946851f0086c211a0193f.jpg

The Tube will be Cerakoted Brass, Silver plated Internals, Atleast 14mm wide contacts and Magnetic Button....Hopefully they will include a hybrid topper for it and it should compete with some of the best low voltage loss tube out there...so sexy, and functional.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully it will be released very soon, I actually designed a Tube mod for it and hopefully it will sell also as a combo.
I know Roxie named it the Merlin for her birds but this isnt the same RTA so I called the tube the Rodule, meaning "Staff", the RDTA going with it is Merlin...
Boreas type wicking, working on vaccuum pressure and seals the juice is actually drawn up the "S" logo into the wicking holes just above....its even wicks sitting straight up and down and since your wicks are sitting on them it wont leak...its a very clever system.
There will be small changes and optional decks for this RDTA but we are still working out the bugs..

The Tube will be Cerakoted Brass, Silver plated Internals, Atleast 14mm wide contacts and Magnetic Button....Hopefully they will include a hybrid topper for it and it should compete with some of the best low voltage loss tube out there...so secy and functional.

DAMN YOU RAYMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just enjoy seeing me spend money don't you!!!!!!!!!!!

On the Must Have list!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The Tube will be Cerakoted Brass, Silver plated Internals, Atleast 14mm wide contacts and Magnetic Button....Hopefully they will include a hybrid topper for it and it should compete with some of the best low voltage loss tube out there...so secy and functional.

You can send that right here Raymo - you know I'm the biggest Merlin fangurl around

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The Tube will be Cerakoted Brass, Silver plated Internals, Atleast 14mm wide contacts and Magnetic Button....Hopefully they will include a hybrid topper for it and it should compete with some of the best low voltage loss tube out there...so sexy, and functional.

So when do we get to see inside this baby???

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've never used a true RDTA before - the closest would be the Boreas, which I also love

The Boreas is more for special me-time vaping, lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Excellent for single coil - it's what I take to work daily where I have absolutely no time to deal with cranky vapes.
Would u be interested in trading one for a supreme? I have quite a few of them coming lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sorry, I have a hair up my you-know-where against Steam Crave
Lol no problem. Maybe I'll just buy one. What's the capacity? I've been looking at getting a single coil rta. Was looking at the ammit

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been happy with the VGod Trick Tank pro, great flavor IMO. It's a pricey Tank at around $65, but IMO worth it. I also tried the Clone for $13 from 3Fvape, it's pretty much a 1:1 Clone. I've actually ordered 4 of the Clones for gifts and to keep a couple in my FDA Apocalypse stash.

You know me and the Trick Tank Pro ;)
I also got the Iron Maiden, a 30mm RDTA. I'm actually really enjoying it, decent flavor and looks damn nice on my Arthas tube.

maiden_zpsm3iyaka4.jpg
I WANT the Iron Maiden. I would keep it even if I hated it just for the simple fact of how much I have loved Iron Maiden for all these years. Hell, maybe one day it well even be a collector's item. May get two. One to use and one to stash away.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol no problem. Maybe I'll just buy one. What's the capacity? I've been looking at getting a single coil rta. Was looking at the ammit

I've got the Ammit on pre-order, waiting for it to ship. I'm pretty excited to get it, looks like a great single coil RTA

Watched Grimm Green on it, he was complaining about how he couldn't get it to stop leaking. Haven't heard of leaking issues with it so maybe it's just him. Also was complaining about the fill hole in the VGod Trick Tank Pro, saying he couldn't fit a glass dripper in it or anything other than the VGod juice bottles ... mmmm I have two of them, plus had a Clone before I gifted it out. Glass droppers, and all my juice bottles fit no problem other that the big fat twist close tips fit in them with no issues .... That and he ranted and raved about the CLN RDA by AVP on their innovation with it. It no shit is a direct 1:1 Clone of the Mose by MCV ...... lol ...

Grimm's usually pretty decent, I think he just had a really off day.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've got the Ammit on pre-order, waiting for it to ship. I'm pretty excited to get it, looks like a great single coil RTA

Watched Grimm Green on it, he was complaining about how he couldn't get it to stop leaking. Haven't heard of leaking issues with it so maybe it's just him. Also was complaining about the fill hole in the VGod Trick Tank Pro, saying he couldn't fit a glass dripper in it or anything other than the VGod juice bottles ... mmmm I have two of them, plus had a Clone before I gifted it out. Glass droppers, and all my juice bottles fit no problem other that the big fat twist close tips fit in them with no issues .... That and he ranted and raved about the CLN RDA by AVP on their innovation with it. It no shit is a direct 1:1 Clone of the Mose by MCV ...... lol ...

Grimm's usually pretty decent, I think he just had a really off day.

He hated the Boreas too

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WANT the Iron Maiden. I would keep it even if I hated it just for the simple fact of how much I have loved Iron Maiden for all these years. Hell, maybe one day it well even be a collector's item. May get two. One to use and one to stash away.

It really is a good RTDA, really good flavor. I was skeptical about the ceramic chamber but it really does do very well for flavor, I've really been enjoying it. It's well machined, good design and so far I've been really happy with it. So much so I think I'm going to get another for the Stash.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He hated the Boreas too
Shows how much he knows ;)

To be honest there's only a couple reviewers I actually take their word on gear reviews.

Matty from Convicted Vapes, all the gear I have bought that he has recommended I've absolutely loved. Hell he was the one who introduced me to the Modfather.
The Vaping Bogan, that foul mouthed Aussie damn good and very honest.
Dean the Vaping Biker, he's honest and pretty damn good also

Those are my go to, there's a few others but those three are my favorites.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My next dream setup. That just gorgeous and I would get one just to sport the first Raymo creation that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

To be honest there's only a couple reviewers I actually take their word on gear reviews.

Matty from Convicted Vapes, all the gear I have bought that he has recommended I've absolutely loved. Hell he was the one who introduced me to the Modfather.

A bunch of the Boreas fans trolled Grimm's review of the Boreas so bad he took it down, lol

It was hilarious to watch it go down

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Dam what I gotta do to make the list lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bunch of the Boreas fans trolled Grimm's review of the Boreas so bad he took it down, lol

It was hilarious to watch it go down
Now that is funny, damn! That must have been around the time mi Poppa's battle with the big C that he lost :( or I would have caught that one. I would have loved to have seen/been a part of that one ;)

The Boreas is da shit, still have yet to Vape on a 25mm tank that is as good.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really is a good RTDA, really good flavor. I was skeptical about the ceramic chamber but it really does do very well for flavor, I've really been enjoying it. It's well machined, good design and so far I've been really happy with it. So much so I think I'm going to get another for the Stash.
I'm glad that you like it. I thought it quite original for a band to endorse a vape product and the fact that it is my favorite band made it all the better. :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad that you like it. I thought it quite original for a band to endorse a vape product and the fact that it is my favorite band made it all the better. :)

Oh they didn't endorse it, the company actually got into some legal trouble and had to change some shit around to avoid a lawsuit.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, that's too bad. I know there was debate about if Maiden was a part of that. Oh well, still looks like an amazing RDTA LOL

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Must have a hybrid topper - those two are gorgeous together

Tubes play hell will my arthritis if they don't fire like butter

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That certainly looks sharp...!

If it vapes as good as it looks we have a WINNER...!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They're magnets so you should be good, I wish all Mech's used magnets ;)

Me too

I just got a Petri Lite and that fucker is like satin

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Be honest ;)

BTW I didn't know you had a Channel, send me the link
It's in my signature I literally just started a few weeks ago. I'm working on the Supreme cloudnus and modfather reviews right now. I'm always honest for better or worse. Plus I buy all my shit so it's not like I have to lie for free shit lol
Just finished building this
d9a152de82e4daaf42719641ad943db0.jpg
de29aed09fd96e8641df114c8de05952.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Pretty sure they didn't endorse it and they are suing the company over the trademark

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too

I just got a Petri Lite and that fucker is like satin
The best throw's on a tube have been with the tubes I've gotten from Beyond Vape. The Oros V2, Oros Stealth, Sage and Arthas. Beyond Vape I'm not so thrilled with their RDA's but I fucking love their tube mod's, the button is the best I've found.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That what I just found out. That sucks. Funny thing is that if the company had gone through the proper channels, I have a feeling that Maiden would have worked something out with them. Either way, it still looks like an awesome RDTA.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That what I just found out. That sucks. Funny thing is that if the company had gone through the proper channels, I have a feeling that Maiden would have worked something out with them. Either way, it still looks like an awesome RDTA.

Yeah they just had to change the logo a bit to get them out of trouble, but it really is a good Tank so far. Only been vaping on it for a day but so far liking it, liking it a lot. Plus looks damn good on the Arthas!

Love the Velocity influenced afc, cyclops slits and screw up/down adjustment. Also one of the flavor killers with 30mm devices is so much space, the inside ceramic cap does a lot for flavor but yet still a lot of room for builds.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me the best 25mm RTA is still the Boreas.
I like a lot of air personally. I build heavy so air is needed. I love the tsunami 24 fills my needs great. My issue with the limitless was more it was average and there were better options. I mostly am using rtas now anyway. Just got my lux to go with the modfather and got my griffin 25 plus. I have so much shit to try out and review lol

i just subbed!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a more serious note, I wish this was out already but so far all of their RTA's would meet the standard for #1 or #2 RTA.
Augvape Merlin, Boreas, Merlin Mini and Merlin RDTA.

They dont leak
They wick easily
They have options for MTL/Lung
Multiple Decks with purchase
Can rewick without complete break down
AMAZING flavor
Airflow on the Merlins can be a bit tight but the Merlin RDTA and Boreas would suit those people
They look good and they are inexpensive.

9782f3a8a179278726e2c970893ad817.jpg
5f4d9f59ed7d5501271b2bd5db3f9466.jpg
2c3989f3c1998631929df0f8ad37e597.jpg
c719172060d9ce1cfba7bea8a4c3e88a.jpg

eb116b8971f0749a532141cea0e73a3b.jpg
7e2e169635e6b0dafd2be0f49e378783.jpg

091556faa296dbc1bc5e9be1035f9ff8.jpg
c5954e07efa50b6d7a8ad9e6c68e7bf3.jpg

Most of you know me...Im no fan boy and have provided many reviews/comparisons. I buy everything and break everything down I can for everyone and spill the cons and pros of what ever I use.....I have tested 100's of Tanks and the more recent RTA's have less problems but most of them are personal preference but there are a few goldies like above that are for everyone and check all the boxes.
Wow the Merlin Rdta looks gorgeous!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I can't wait! Beautiful!

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Limitless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Thought I better add not the plus the original but the trick is find a drip tip that fits chuff cap. As far as air flow you can adjust it from alot to very little air very easily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors