Become a Patron!

Best 25mm RTA

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting for my Tornado Nano to come in the mail. It's a 24.2mm atty. Can't wait to vape it and see how it performs

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a moon shot a friend is letting me use and I can't for the life of me get it to stop leaking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporz Cloud has new 25mm tank. It's called the VCST (Vaporz Cloud Simple Tank) looks interesting.

I also got a moonshot 24 and Smok tfv8 in today.

The moonshot is a bitch to build, but flavor and vapor production are out of this world. Real nice.

The Smok is nice also. I threw in the rda head. It comes with ribbon claptons pre installed at .24 ohm's. It has huge juice channels, so it's super easy to wick. Very airy. I have the wattage cranked up to 65 to get decent flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ever notice how aggressive vapors are to each other. lol.. makes me laugh but vapers tend to take it really personally when someone doesn't like a product that they think is great.. then the bashing starts.. Myself is probably guilty of this too. And don't get me wrong it is every entertaining for the rest of us.. But really chill out..

Unfortunately it's human nature. Most people don't want to admit they made a bad buy and they definitely don't want to admit that it might be user error. I never understood it either. If something doesn't work then it just doesn't work. I have no dog in that fight. I didn't make the atty or mod so why would I care. Take the 213 for example. It's been proven that the mod just flat out does not do TC yet you still have people running around saying mine works fine. No, it doesn't but they can't admit they made a bad buy. I could care less because it's not my mod, money, or atty but I do find it amusing. In the end if it works for you then just do it and don't worry about what other people think. Live your life independent of the good opinion of other people.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately it's human nature. Most people don't want to admit they made a bad buy and they definitely don't want to admit that it might be user error. I never understood it either. If something doesn't work then it just doesn't work. I have no dog in that fight. I didn't make the atty or mod so why would I care. Take the 213 for example. It's been proven that the mod just flat out does not do TC yet you still have people running around saying mine works fine. No, it doesn't but they can't admit they made a bad buy. I could care less because it's not my mod, money, or atty but I do find it amusing. In the end if it works for you then just do it and don't worry about what other people think. Live your life independent of the good opinion of other people.
Well said
Brother

VAPE ON

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That and it doesn't even come close to 213 Watts, it'll only do something like 170 Watts max.

Sent from my Android Tablet w/Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That and it doesn't even come close to 213 Watts, it'll only do something like 170 Watts max.

Sent from my Android Tablet w/Tapatalk
The wattage doesn't bother me nearly as much as the tc. Most of those Chinese boxes exaggerate their #'s. Not being able to do tc proprerly is a huge fail. Not to mention all those dumbass reviewers that recommended it and when they got called out on the carpet their answer was Hey man, I don't do tc I only vape in wattage. Smfh. Really bro? You review things and you never thought to check that? After hearing that I just hit unsubcribe.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The TC on my 213 seems to work ok, but I could be mistaken. I do know that my Releaux DNA200 mod is the most accurate TC mod I have seen.

What I mean by that is if I have a Titanium coil setup for TC on my DNA200, and I happen to be vaping in wattage mode on a kanthal build via a different tank, all I have to do is call up the preset for the titanium built tank, put it on my DNA200 and vape. Vapes exactly the same as the last time I put it on there. None of my other TC devices will do that. Everytime I go back to a tank I have used before, I have to fiddle with the temperature. Last time it might have vaped great at 440F and the next time I use that tank, I may have to go to 520F just to get the same vape. That never happens with the DNA200.

I have to admit though, I do not use TC very often anymore. I tried it, but would rather just stick to wattage mode. I have no wicking problems or burnt hits so I really have no reason to use TC, but I did try it for awhile out of curiosity. Lately though, fused claptons seem to be my go-to coils.

CV

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapor beast has some crazy crap sale going on right go check em out
Vtc4 11 bucks a pair doge v3 17 bucks
And a bunch of crap

VAPE ON

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The TC on my 213 seems to work ok, but I could be mistaken. I do know that my Releaux DNA200 mod is the most accurate TC mod I have seen.

What I mean by that is if I have a Titanium coil setup for TC on my DNA200, and I happen to be vaping in wattage mode on a kanthal build via a different tank, all I have to do is call up the preset for the titanium built tank, put it on my DNA200 and vape. Vapes exactly the same as the last time I put it on there. None of my other TC devices will do that. Everytime I go back to a tank I have used before, I have to fiddle with the temperature. Last time it might have vaped great at 440F and the next time I use that tank, I may have to go to 520F just to get the same vape. That never happens with the DNA200.

I have to admit though, I do not use TC very often anymore. I tried it, but would rather just stick to wattage mode. I have no wicking problems or burnt hits so I really have no reason to use TC, but I did try it for awhile out of curiosity. Lately though, fused claptons seem to be my go-to coils.

CV
Yeah I have a Reuleaux DNA200 myself, played a bunch with SS fused Clapton's with it. It does work but to be honest it's not worth the busy work for Temperature Control. I pretty much just do power when on the rare occasions I'm on a regulated mod. 99% of the time I'm on my Mech's with fused Claptons. Heck vaping on my SquapeRs today with a 32x2/38 SS fused Clapton, damn fine Vape.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, Well good for you! Every top fill I have ever seen leaks other than ones with a juice shut off. That has been my experience. So you have yours and I have mine. I am happy to see you have good luck with top fill tanks. I will stick with my Billow V3 Plus and my Aromamizer Supreme.

Later,
Mr. Chainvapor
I have 2 Boreas'. First attempt at building/wicking......no leaking, perfect juice flow, air flow, etc. Again, no leaking.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
VCST is alright, it's basically a VCMT with no leaking and a bigger deck, yet less capacity. It's nothing ground breaking, it's rather meh.

larsopa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok TF g4 is nice if you like challenging build deck. But I do love my aromamizer v1 got 2.
Man, I am loving my G4 for several reasons.
1. $12.99 free shipping on ebay (price went up to $15 after I ordered it lol)
2. Love the easy juice flow control with stopper
3. Big beefy grub post screws, no stripping
3. No leaking issues what so ever, easy wicking (though time consuming)
4. And best of all, I can build 4 coils, 20 wraps of 30 gauge Kanthal on a 2 mm (i think) at 1.26 ohms and it maxes out on my cuboid 9v @ 64 watts. At this setting it only pulls 7.3 amps and the heat, ramp time, cloud, and FLAVOR is killer! Battery life is LOOOONG! It vapes better than my tfv8 or any dual coil setup I have. Best tank I own. I really doubt anything on the market now or in the future can compare, considering my preferences for a tank.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving the IJoy Combo Tank. 6ml capacity, so easy to wick and fill, no leaking, and the deck is huge for big builds. Plus there are lots of deck options.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I only have 2 25mm tanks. The Boreas and the Aromamizer Supreme. Both are very similar in vape, flavor, and cloudage but the Aromamizer is definitely built better. That being said performance wise they are really close.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Boreas! I have to put a plug in for the OBS Engine though. It's just as awesome with a similar build deck, great flavor and almost impossible to get a leak from!
I might have to try that one out, I have the OBS Gear RDA and really like it. It's "close" to being leak proof, deep juice well and really good flavor.

Btsmokincat

Member For 4 Years
I might have to try that one out, I have the OBS Gear RDA and really like it. It's "close" to being leak proof, deep juice well and really good flavor.
Worth every penny, I got my engine from fasttech for about $22!
8162e96100d539a94e1a345ddaba4ebb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

larsopa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok TF g4 is nice if you like challenging build deck. But I do love my aromamizer v1 got 2.[/QUO

Man, I love my g4. By FAR my favorite, although I don't own many. It puts my v8 RBA to shame, but that's just my PO. The coils for v8 are good, but take 5 hits and battery is down to half lol. People like different airflows, flavor, cloud, etc. Build deck for g4 is easy once you get it down.....just takes time. Def not a starter tank. Its just something about the quads that does it for me. And you can build higher res with thin wire and save battery.....as long as you have a mod that volts out at 9v like the cuboid or something.

larsopa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol people don't want to admit their own baby is ugly.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Between the 2 25mm tanks I own the Boreas wins for me. The Aromamizer Supreme whistles like no other tank I've owned. That being said, they perform almost identically as far as flavor and clouds.
Definitely a con on the Aromamizer. Mine whistles when I shut the air flow down to the lowest setting. Fucking thing can double as a rape whistle. Lmao.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely a con on the Aromamizer. Mine whistles when I shut the air flow down to the lowest setting. Fucking thing can double as a rape whistle. Lmao.

Hahaaha!!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm going to be doing full reviews on the supreme, boreas, and griffin 25 plus so it should answer this question when i'm done lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh only "some" are like that, there's still a lot of us who will be vocal about shit that don't work. Example, biggest piece of shit I ever bought was the Vicious Ant AX1, I literally threw that piece of shit off the roof and wouldn't subject my worst enemy to that fucker. VCMT 25mm and 30mm, was great at first but the shitty press fit of the AFC it leaked like a sieve after a couple weeks of moderate usage, both of them. Then the Limitless Plus, don't like it and ended up giving it away, didn't like the flavor. List goes on about gear I don't like and am vocal about.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh only "some" are like that, there's still a lot of us who will be vocal about shit that don't work. Example, biggest piece of shit I ever bought was the Vicious Ant AX1, I literally threw that piece of shit off the roof and wouldn't subject my worst enemy to that fucker. VCMT 25mm and 30mm, was great at first but the shitty press fit of the AFC it leaked like a sieve after a couple weeks of moderate usage, both of them. Then the Limitless Plus, don't like it and ended up giving it away, didn't like the flavor. List goes on about gear I don't like and am vocal about.
Wow, that was an old quote definitely a few pages back. It was meant to be in the context of fan boys and how I don't understand their emotional attachment to a company.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
To his point if u say the limitless sucks you'll have a bunch of people jump on you for it. I agree I gave mine away as well. It wasn't bad but I don't like the rdta style as much and the azeroth is the best one imo so I have away my Limitless and might trade my avacado. His point was people get defensive over things they buy and also people fanboy companies.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To his point if u say the limitless sucks you'll have a bunch of people jump on you for it. I agree I gave mine away as well. It wasn't bad but I don't like the rdta style as much and the azeroth is the best one imo so I have away my Limitless and might trade my avacado. His point was people get defensive over things they buy and also people fanboy companies.

Yeah, my issue with the Limitless was it being way too airy, bitch to fill. Wasn't a "bad" RDTA, I just thought it was flavorless and I put a very wide variety of builds on it so it wasn't due to lack of trying. Same thing with the Tsunami, I wasn't all that impressed, not a bad RDA just not up to all the hype around it and there are much better RDA's out there IMO.

Now don't get me going about the Wick evangelism, that cracks the shit out of me.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, my issue with the Limitless was it being way too airy, bitch to fill. Wasn't a "bad" RDTA, I just thought it was flavorless and I put a very wide variety of builds on it so it wasn't due to lack of trying. Same thing with the Tsunami, I wasn't all that impressed, not a bad RDA just not up to all the hype around it and there are much better RDA's out there IMO.

Now don't get me going about the Wick evangelism, that cracks the shit out of me.
I like a lot of air personally. I build heavy so air is needed. I love the tsunami 24 fills my needs great. My issue with the limitless was more it was average and there were better options. I mostly am using rtas now anyway. Just got my lux to go with the modfather and got my griffin 25 plus. I have so much shit to try out and review lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I agree, I just can't understand it when people say they get awesome flavor from an RDTA. I just don't get it. I tried the LP, Azeroth, and the Avocado 24 with multiple builds and they were all just meh in the flavor department. Just not my thing I guess.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I agree, I just can't understand it when people say they get awesome flavor from an RDTA. I just don't get it. I tried the LP, Azeroth, and the Avocado 24 with multiple builds and they were all just meh in the flavor department. Just not my thing I guess.

They get good flavor but I've never gotten rda or rta flavor from them. The azeroth is the closest that's why I'm keeping it for sure. Nothing has matched the pharaoh for me yet as far as flavor but the lack of tank on it makes it not used often for me. Too many RTAs. Love the flavor I get from the boreas supreme modfather and hopefully I'll love this new griffin 25 plus

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VAPING IS SUBJECTIVE dude

Last edited:

M_set

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to vote for the Obs Engine. Ticks all the boxes for me.
The best flavor tank i had till now was the aromamizer and the engine performs better.
No leaks,5.2 ml,small size,one of the easiest build decks and filling,keeps cool at high watts.
I've had enough of these "great" tanks that can't be left on their side in fear of leaking.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been happy with the VGod Trick Tank pro, great flavor IMO. It's a pricey Tank at around $65, but IMO worth it. I also tried the Clone for $13 from 3Fvape, it's pretty much a 1:1 Clone. I've actually ordered 4 of the Clones for gifts and to keep a couple in my FDA Apocalypse stash.

They get good flavor but I've never gotten rda or rta flavor from them. The azeroth is the closest that's why I'm keeping it for sure. Nothing has matched the pharaoh for me yet as far as flavor but the lack of tank on it makes it not used often for me. Too many RTAs. Love the flavor I get from the boreas supreme modfather and hopefully I'll love this new griffin 25 plus

You know me and the Trick Tank Pro ;)
I also got the Iron Maiden, a 30mm RDTA. I'm actually really enjoying it, decent flavor and looks damn nice on my Arthas tube.

maiden_zpsm3iyaka4.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like a lot of air personally. I build heavy so air is needed. I love the tsunami 24 fills my needs great. My issue with the limitless was more it was average and there were better options. I mostly am using rtas now anyway. Just got my lux to go with the modfather and got my griffin 25 plus. I have so much shit to try out and review lol

I think that's going to change (Tanks) when the Modfather RDA comes out, 30mm RDA series deck. Holy shit think of the build options with that one!!! :cool::shades:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys get bad flavor because you didnt use my god damn builds and the puby hair wicking method....its your fault not the rdta's :cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2:
Oh you've got awesome builds my friend, pure work of art. But some of us are stubborn assholes who love the game, something about enjoying the fruits of your own labor is so fucking divine!!!!!!!

BTW still vaping on the coils I got from you in my Lycan, one of my X1's and my Velocity, you do amazing work!!!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
On a more serious note, I wish this was out already but so far all of their RTA's would meet the standard for #1 or #2 RTA.
Augvape Merlin, Boreas, Merlin Mini and Merlin RDTA.

They dont leak
They wick easily
They have options for MTL/Lung
Multiple Decks with purchase
Can rewick without complete break down
AMAZING flavor
Airflow on the Merlins can be a bit tight but the Merlin RDTA and Boreas would suit those people
They look good and they are inexpensive.

9782f3a8a179278726e2c970893ad817.jpg
5f4d9f59ed7d5501271b2bd5db3f9466.jpg
2c3989f3c1998631929df0f8ad37e597.jpg
c719172060d9ce1cfba7bea8a4c3e88a.jpg

eb116b8971f0749a532141cea0e73a3b.jpg
7e2e169635e6b0dafd2be0f49e378783.jpg

091556faa296dbc1bc5e9be1035f9ff8.jpg
c5954e07efa50b6d7a8ad9e6c68e7bf3.jpg

Most of you know me...Im no fan boy and have provided many reviews/comparisons. I buy everything and break everything down I can for everyone and spill the cons and pros of what ever I use.....I have tested 100's of Tanks and the more recent RTA's have less problems but most of them are personal preference but there are a few goldies like above that are for everyone and check all the boxes.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
On a more serious note, I wish this was out already but so far all of their RTA's would meet the standard for #1 or #2 RTA.

They dont leak
They wick easily
AMAZING flavor
Airflow on the Merlins can be a bit tight but the Merlin RDTA would suit those people

Most of you know me...Im no fan boy and have provided many reviews/comparisons. I buy everything and break everything down I can for everyone and spill the cons and pros of what ever I use.....I have tested 100's of Tanks and the more recent RTA's have less problems but most of them are personal preference but there are a few goldies like above that are for everyone and check all the boxes.
U make all our builds look shitty in comparison lol

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They dont leak
They wick easily
AMAZING flavor
Airflow on the Merlins can be a bit tight but the Merlin RDTA would suit those people

Love the looks of the Merlin RDTA, just wish it was bottom air :(

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Love the looks of the Merlin RDTA, just wish it was bottom air :(
If you pull your coils close to the airflow you cant really tell the difference

Pretending the clock is you coil from the side, you want your airflow at the 5 o clock position to get the best results from side air, make sure its 2-3mm withing range from it also

VU Sponsors