Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Supreme Postless Deck

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now i have a image of a old fat man with a erection in my head:headbang: :giggle:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry , will keep it to Supreme , was my fault for that ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this thread was About the supreme postless deck?!

Here's the link to the modfather thread
Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/Modfather-Inc-30mm-RTA.242864/&share_tid=242864&share_fid=151776&share_type=t

Sorry , will keep it to Supreme , was my fault for that ,

Meh, Aromamizer Sharomamizer, not even in the same class ..... lol ......

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Meh, Aromamizer Sharomamizer
I started this thread, and I agree - the A.S. w/the postless deck is still rather... meh. Not impressed with it whatsoever.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got the postless deck for the Aromamizer Supreme. One of my biggest pet peeves with the A.S. is its lack of build space. This should help.

View attachment 67961

These juice holes look like they may cause a wicking issue Either that, or a lack of airflow issue. One large juice hole per side - gonna have to stuff 'em pretty good I think to keep 'em from leaking. But that'll cut off about half the airflow from the underside of the coils.

View attachment 67966

Got it wicked, but it looks like crap. I'm hoping it won't leak, or on the opposite side of the spectrum - get dry hits.

View attachment 67962

Underside with the wick showing

View attachment 67963

Peek-A-Boo!

View attachment 67965

Well, it seems to vape pretty well. Definitely easy to build on (duh). No leaking or dry hits so far, but I'll let it sit for a while and see if it leaks. Chain vaping will give a dry hit, though. Gotta stuff less cotton in the bottom next time.

#Handcheck

View attachment 67964
I dont seem to place cotton through wicking hole , Never wicked it that way , Id of thought it might restrict its flow a little
Usually I just place over the top ,
The postless deck I wicked up I actually used less cotton than I usually do with the Velocity style ,
Since i could place both ends of the wicks easily into the larger single juice holes on each side of the postless deck., Hopefully they made the 30mm postless juice hole And deck a lot larger for feeding bigger builds looks like they did from the testers pictures and reviews , but honestly would tbey of give bad feedback as free product tester. Usually more honest once you paid your hard Earned Cash ??

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For convenience an easy of builds,
I do like the Supreme its simple and fool proof for many an just works .
Even if your not great at wicking or building you can still usually get good flavours from it unless its got machine oil or using junk juice inside it, hence fool proof.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cloudnus RDTA that i posted Earlier is also a very good tank too similar to the Supreme. Built very well , Nice premium feel to it , It has Very nice juice flow control ect,
I also like the airflow better on the Cloudnus RDTA than the supreme , Nice clicky feel to adjusting it has knurling around it making it easier to adjust. Supreme airflow can be slippy once juice is on it ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, Aromamizer Sharomamizer, not even in the same class ..... lol ......
The mod Farther yes its in a league of its own , takes a bit more time on wicking (similar to Boreas builds)
To get it right ,
but Dam well worth the Extra time. An pennies too

When you do get right its like
ww , if you don't wick it right its a btch ,

I just dont get how people call it when they havnt even tried it,
Its not cheap ( which is why it gets hate) But totally Worth every penny an Costs ($€£) too collect all the extras( decks /tanks) An the running of isnt cheap either , (you need to DIY or have shares in juice companies , ) Since it can be a heavy drinker when Running well,
It can also Spit  an burn  like hell , lol ,From the side airflows, That shows how much of a beast it can be
I like to run them nearly shut down for Warmer denser vapours,
Maybe this is why the Supreme 30mm has mesh like Side airflow on the 30mm , i hope it does not restrict it like the older version , did , lile I say im looking forward for a side by side Comparison , seems MF beat it to the gold 30mm too , Simce only options where SS BLK An Gun Metal ,

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The Cloudnus RDTA that i posted Earlier is also a very good tank too similar to the Supreme. Built very well , Nice premium feel to it , It has Very nice juice flow control ect,
I also like the airflow better on the Cloudnus RDTA than the supreme , Nice clicky feel to adjusting it has knurling around it making it easier to adjust. Supreme airflow can be slippy once juice is on it ,

I'm working on my reviews for the cloudnus, supreme, an modfather currently.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its about time all these RDTA makers started to offer bigger better variety of decks , Especially if there removable decks. Why the heck not give people more choices, This is the whole reason of it being removable in the first Place,
Not every one likes ones ideal style of Decks are the same ,
Surely its easier to make multiple deck options, Than whole new tanks,

This way each an Every person can choose the deck Style they prefer or like best.
Rather than being stuck On only one style, Options is what makes people happier,
Postless , Series , Velocity, Goon , Single coil builds ect
Then offer plugs for thoses whom like single builds Or offer a single coil build decks, In a better Variety like postless an velocity that would be pretty sweet ,

A larger build deck Larger or smaller tank kits,
With at least 4 or 5 deck options would be sweet . An 3 tank sizes this would allow a much more freedom to build as you like,
You would own several of these tanks, Each with different builds an decks , Surely this would work more in the manufacturer favour , selling more tanks to each single customer buying for multiple options ,
Idk, But is this why Mod Farther is sold out of its parts constantly. Or just just because they only produce smaller quantities , every one you speak to whom owns a MF has bought other parts for it, for them same Options
Since they offer more options than other tank makers do,

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm working on my reviews for the cloudnus, supreme, an modfather currently.
Get a good few weeks out of them before review so you have chance for a few different builds an such , i found MF performance is better with Aliens juggernaut, an such builds , where supreme are slightly smaller buds but still very nice

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Get a good few weeks out of them before review so you have chance for a few different builds an such , i found MF performance is better with Aliens juggernaut, an such builds , where supreme are slightly smaller buds but still very nice

Oh I am lol. I've had the Supreme and cloudnus for about a month or so and the modfather for around 2 weeks iirc

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8fe20d645b47f6a2b496d4e844164086.jpg

Supreme 25mm limited Edition in gold on my golden Alien mod , 20£ for full RTA bew Gearbest
38£ for Alien mod 58£ plus 7£ for Samsung Gen 30qs , 65£ and its a great setup .
f2c5d8a46dca22367d4fc4a0b0ba61eb.jpg
d03e0529c6f953a1d1c47a2abc9c4ceb.jpg

Postless deck dual SS Tiger coil type 0.39 Ohm build , 11amps 4.4v 51w vapes like a champ liking it a lot ,
912dfa0bbe4b141c0d36a6ed86ad57a2.jpg
7aa227f6b5df7884a2512b133fa83fa6.jpg
805a2d917f9b7596d33f9ec31b1f5844.jpg
53a4ffaee653e8c1477f8957972ce50a.jpg

SS supreme on my HotCig R150 mod again postless build dual SS Alien Coils
Might try Aliens on my Alien see how it Goes

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks Very nice in Gold , on a Golden mod