Become a Patron!

Aromamizer Supreme Postless Deck

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And they selling the limited editions of 25m 7ml supreme for 22£ also , been an expensive day today , but ordered everything i need in time for the European TDP regulations, in may
Since UK is going to limit tank sizes to 2ml capacity in may 20th 2017, bummer , so well stocked up now , will only need to order some decks for the 30mm once they release more ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd love a new CC, someone else's preferably.
I've got like 10 of them. I don't use them but between my credit cards and the wifes and our home equity LOC we have about 150-200k of open unused credit. I feel like you'd find a way to max that out on vape gear somehow lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
And they selling the limited editions of 25m 7ml supreme for 22£ also , been an expensive day today , but ordered everything i need in time for the European TDP regulations, in may
Since UK is going to limit tank sizes to 2ml capacity in may 20th 2017, bummer , so well stocked up now , will only need to order some decks for the 30mm once they release more ,

WTF a tank size limit? why?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Get the Modfather with the Tall Kit, then when the 2ml hits you can walk around with it giving the TPD the big middle finger. Sporting a Tank holding 20ml would do that ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the Modfather with the Tall Kit, then when the 2ml hits you can walk around with it giving the TPD the big middle finger. Sporting a Tank holding 20ml would do that ;)
Ive already got it pal im the one whom mentioned to you months ago about the postless deck at Vape geek UK pal , ,i been wanting to ask you since at that time id just got the ,mod farther an series deck , now ive got the shorty ,kit tall kit , but cannot find the postless deck can you get hold of one where you are , I can pay + shipping if you could get hold of one for me r055co:, since none in uk will stock it any more Vape geek/ voltrol will not be getting any more in , an it looks like i will never get the postless deck for it now to complete the full set / kit of the mod farther RTA ,

0674335c1c50635137c8ecc5e8ea32b4.jpg

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me you an manny where the original posted month ago ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF a tank size limit? why?
f knows , uk government utter bureaucrat rubbish , They know SFA , They tried to have them restricted to chemists only as a NRT prescription only , to try an shut it down it failed EU over ruled them , an along came TDP , then there is only Uk putting this size restrictions on them also , no juice bottle over 10ml for sale any where , even buying raw nicotine concentrate liquids limited to 10ml sizes from may 2017, an possibly a max of 2% also WTF , they do not understand or know what they are doing bumbling idiots , an now they trying to go against public vote to stay in the EU too ,

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
f knows , uk government utter bureaucrat rubbish , They know SFA , They tried to have them restricted to chemists only as a NRT prescription only , to try an shut it down it failed EU over ruled them , an along came TDP , then there is only Uk putting this size restrictions on them also , no juice bottle over 10ml for sale any where , even buying raw nicotine concentrate liquids limited to 10ml sizes from may 2017, an possibly a max of 2% also WTF , they do not understand or know what they are doing bumbling idiots , an now they trying to go against public vote to stay in the EU too ,

shit sounds like the UK is worse then the US on this stuff.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its trying to go that way , we still can have retail an new products , but limited sizes an trying to kill off DIY juices , so the TAX man gets his lions share , its all about tbe TAX man , they Claim its to protect kids , fuck off , in uk 20% value added tax on everything , 20 cigs, now theyvreduced them to 19 an now 18 in a pkt cost 2£ about , but No tax man steps in then with taxes 6.50£ , is now cost which rises each an every year , Each may budget conn . We sell golden Virginia to spain for 3-4 £ a pkt in uk costs 18£ , ship it to spain, An spain sells it for 8.50€ so cheaper to buy it there an bring home , which is a blk market thing , since double the value here since tax is 65% on cigarettes , tabacco,an alcohol , we pay through the nose for everything here , Screwd over constantly , , we pay 20% tax on earning 20% on spending an 20% on savings , so by that the tax man gets 60% of everything it is always about the tax never about the health or tabacco would of been banned already since it kills hundreds of thousands each an every year

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive already got it pal im the one whom mentioned to you months ago about the postless deck at Vape geek UK pal , ,i been wanting to ask you since at that time id just got the ,mod farther an series deck , now ive got the shorty ,kit tall kit , but cannot find the postless deck can you get hold of one where you are , I can pay + shipping if you could get hold of one for me r055co:, since none in uk will stock it any more Vape geek/ voltrol will not be getting any more in , an it looks like i will never get the postless deck for it now to complete the full set / kit of the mod farther RTA ,

0674335c1c50635137c8ecc5e8ea32b4.jpg

They're very difficult to find, I actually have gotten my Short, Tall, postless and series from your side of the pond because I couldn't find them here. But I'll keep an eye out.
Me you an manny where the original posted month ago ,

I've had my postless, series decks, short and tall kits for months. That and thank you very much for turning my on to the Accessories. Fucking love them!

Truth is I was the one who turned Manny on to the Modfather back when he was pimping the Scotus Tank Look at the monster I created ........... lol ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're very difficult to find, I actually have gotten my Short, Tall, postless and series from your side of the pond because I couldn't find them here. But I'll keep an eye out.

I've had my postless, series decks, short and tall kits for months. That and thank you very much for turning my on to the Accessories. Fucking love them!

Truth is I was the one who turned Manny on to the Modfather back when he was pimping the Scotus Tank Look at the monster I created ........... lol ;)
I know look back at the posts you will see , my name on tbe comments , But i cannot get hold of the postless deck at all now in uk no one will stock no one in usa will ship it either , Can you get hold of one for me , an i can pay you for it an. Shipping you would make me very happy if you could ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod farther Facebook said they are getting more in bit Will not ship to uk , pretty annoying for its supporters

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can send via PayPal

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod farther Facebook said they are getting more in bit Will not ship to uk , pretty annoying for its supporters

OK, I'll keep an eye out and grab one if I can. If you see it before I do let me know and I'll grab one for ya.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know look back at the posts you will see , my name on tbe comments , But i cannot get hold of the postless deck at all now in uk no one will stock no one in usa will ship it either , Can you get hold of one for me , an i can pay you for it an. Shipping you would make me very happy if you could ,

Yep and thanks again for turning me on to the accessories.

as I mentioned if you see one before I do let me know and I'll grab it for you.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm at work so my replies are rather curt ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A week ago they said they where awaiting a new shipment at mod farther via Facebook page , but like i said they said they will not ship uk use the geek vape site was told , spoke to geek vape where originally purchased they said they will not be stocking them only the rta only no bases , simce TDP is almost here , just the RTA an shorty only on sale now , no deck option,
So one sends you one site in uk then the other back to USA pain in bum , This has now been 2 months now back an forth

, , ha ha i remember talking to manny at that time when he was talking the bee,s knees about scottua tank , an we where , what your bottom filling lol..
Too much hassle , he been a convert an been preaching Mod Farther ever since ,
But im looking forward to the 30mm Aromamizer Supreme , which has w tank Sizes an postless standard , made sure i got my Order in early as soon as it went live , then ordered the Vtbox 250 why not since was cheap , love the bottom fed decks , have any of you tried the Cloudnus RDTA yet , I like mine goon deck , its built like a Supreme nice clicking airflow control , has a pin you can see inside the tank to check if open or closed juice flow control , bottom fed deck , ect had mine about 5 wks now
74a912ba5024c492f88aae1ccbbeb668.jpg
9b9b0131dcc24bc56a7b1df4c77878d2.jpg
da92b30320529fc8fb257e857a852997.jpg

Comparison review on Cloudnus RDTA,
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=j8NGlmR1pWA

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I'll keep an eye out and grab one if I can. If you see it before I do let me know and I'll grab one for ya.
Thank you much appreciated pal

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A week ago they said they where awaiting a new shipment at mod farther via Facebook page , but like i said they said they will not ship uk use the geek vape site , spoke to gerk vape where originally purchased they said they will not be stocking then just the RTA an shorty only , so one sends you one site the other back , this has now been 2 months , , ha ha i remember talking to manny at that time when he was talking the bee,s knees about scottua tank , an we where what bottom filling lol too much hassle , he been a convert an been preaching Mod Farther ever since ,
But im looking forward to the 30mm Aromamizer Supreme , which has w tank Sizes an postless standard , made sure i got my Order in early as soon as it went live , then ordered the Vtbox 250 why not since was cheap , love the bottom fed decks , have any of you tried the Cloudnus RDTA yet , I like mine goon deck , its built like a Supreme nice clicking airflow control , has a pin you can see inside the tank to check if open or closed juice flow control , bottom fed deck , ect had mine about 5 wks now

MMM looks interesting, I'll have to check it out. Not sure though, I've got a shit ton of gear now and lately I've been on a Pinoy kick, now that gear is fucking expensive but sooooooooooooooooooooooo damn worth it. I got a couple Mose RDA's, love the shit out of them. Killer flavor and zero leaking, I'm in love. Then was watching Grimm Green and he was raving about the CLN by APV, about out innovative it was. Well it no shit is pretty much a 1:1 Clone of the Mose ..... Anyway next Pinoy I've been waiting for is the Sith by Silver Wolf Customs, a quad parallel Mod, that's a must have ;)

Anyway Coudous, looks interesting though, I'll check it out.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was the prototype , but it has been out a a good few months , but slipped under the radar, for most , i like it. But wish it was more popular since they would of made more decks for it , since its bottom removable like Boreas , supreme , mod farther ,

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
because I need more.
A week ago they said they where awaiting a new shipment at mod farther via Facebook page , but like i said they said they will not ship uk use the geek vape site was told , spoke to geek vape where originally purchased they said they will not be stocking them only the rta only no bases , simce TDP is almost here , just the RTA an shorty only on sale now , no deck option,
So one sends you one site in uk then the other back to USA pain in bum , This has now been 2 months now back an forth

, , ha ha i remember talking to manny at that time when he was talking the bee,s knees about scottua tank , an we where , what your bottom filling lol..

Deck is a little small, but great flavor!FullSizeRender.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I'm working on my review for the cloudnus

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm working on my review for the cloudnus

How long have you had it ,
First time i wicked it , was vaping very well but had muted flavours , I knew it was me an not the tank , i was heavy with cotton , an raised coils as high as i could ,
Then i lowered them ,
less cotton ,was better ,
Then wicked with tails of wick tips just over juice hole nice , too a little playing about for me to get it right ,
Over all its a very nice quality built RDTA ,
The goon deck would be better if wasnt as tall ,
I think but thats my personal opinion an preference ,
Would love to see a Postless deck ,an a velocity deck available for this tank ,
I feel it was a big missed opportunity for establishing it as a builders tank ,
Since it is a decent quality built RDTA ,
It passed with hardly any hype , attention i fell it deserves some but no big reviewer picked it up , it has a few YouTube videos ,

The Extra decks if ever made . Probably would of made it more appealing to others an possibly would of put it up for comparison against some popular tanks ,
I hope they do make some Other decks for it but it has been out quite a while now with little mention , I do like it ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice wide Airflow , nice clicking airflow , nice flavours , the deck only has a tiny delrin piece in between the pos an neg posts , which is a very tight fit , that to me is its only bad point , will it last ? An not melt ,

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How long have you had it ,
First time i wicked it , was vaping very well but had muted flavours , I knew it was me an not the tank , i was heavy with cotton , an raised coils as high as i could ,
Then i lowered them ,
less cotton ,was better ,
Then wicked with tails of wick tips just over juice hole nice , too a little playing about for me to get it right ,
Over all its a very nice quality built RDTA ,
The goon deck would be better if wasnt as tall ,
I think but thats my personal opinion an preference ,
Would love to see a Postless deck ,an a velocity deck available for this tank ,
I feel it was a big missed opportunity for establishing it as a builders tank ,
Since it is a decent quality built RDTA ,
It passed with hardly any hype , attention i fell it deserves some but no big reviewer picked it up , it has a few YouTube videos ,

The Extra decks if ever made . Probably would of made it more appealing to others an possibly would of put it up for comparison against some popular tanks ,
I hope they do make some Other decks for it but it has been out quite a while now with little mention , I do like it ,

I've had it for a while. Probably 3-4 weeks. Got it with my red slice order. Just built in it the 1st time a week ago and been using it all week

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at work so my replies are rather curt ;)
Here has them , mod farther Facebook , has a gold version out now i think you need this for the mods you have Lol , they have postless but wont ship to uk , so if you could try for me , then i pay you the costs , shipping ect , if possible ,
08ad59fd67da242b558469a3897b3541.jpg

Says its brass like but wont tarnish ,

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here has them , mod farther Facebook , has a gold version out now i think you need this for the mods you have Lol , they have postless but wont ship to uk , so if you could try for me , then i pay you the costs , shipping ect , if possible ,

Just sent him a message, let's see. And yes that Brass Modfather would look beautiful on my Big Pig!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

they have postless? how can i order them?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just pre Ordered one on uk vape geek site , they are selling the gold ones now and have listed the decks again , weeks after telling me that they would no longer be stocking them any more once last one sells due to uk TDP , they have the gold ones in stock also , hmm ive just pre Ordered several things this week So i will have to wait now before i can get a gold one , since i just got the vt250 on order ,30mm supreme on order an now postless deck on order , , Thanks r055co , i have just paid an will await them getting postless in stock now , since paid for it , hopefully they can supply the pre orders , without running out ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0cc24ac314eac1a209cf3459e4ecd1f4.jpg
999d3fb2c9a93acc63074c072242e1c8.jpg
d2532b70f116b18682c97d5aa4e99724.jpg

Looks like they awaiting shipment to come in for postless now an all others are back up for sale too , at last. Why tell customer they will no longer be selling them ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will soon be able to do a ditect comparison between mod farther and Aromamizer Supreme 30mm once they ship them both , that will be fun an some nice big builds too , he he , although gold would look a lot nicer , id of thought mod Farther would of updated it a little or something since they now have other 30mm plus competition

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just pre Ordered one on uk vape geek site , they are selling the gold ones now and have listed the decks again , weeks after telling me that they would no longer be stocking them any more once last one sells due to uk TDP , they have the gold ones in stock also , hmm ive just pre Ordered several things this week So i will have to wait now before i can get a gold one , since i just got the vt250 on order ,30mm supreme on order an now postless deck on order , , Thanks r055co , i have just paid an will await them getting postless in stock now , since paid for it , hopefully they can supply the pre orders , without running out ,

Not a problem, I got a response from him on FB and the postless he won't have in until next week. The Gold tanks he's already sent all out to wholesale and the totally awesome, incredible (that gives me a woodie) 30mm series Modfather RDA is due the end of this month.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW I put a bug in his ear to check out VU, told him he's got a lot of fans here and should get an account here. He just might, would be great to have him here so we can be up to date on the latest about this BEAUTIFUL beast!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not a problem, I got a response from him on FB and the postless he won't have in until next week. The Gold tanks he's already sent all out to wholesale and the totally awesome, incredible (that gives me a woodie) 30mm series Modfather RDA is due the end of this month.
any word on the series decks?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's a series deck?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's a series deck?
Neutral post so your coils are in series. If you have 1 coil that ohms out to 0.5 instead of 1/2 for dual to 0.25 it doubles so it would be 1 ohm.

Series decks are a wet dream for those of us who love series Mods or anyone that loves big fatty SS coils ;)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want one for a standard 22-25mm RDA. Any suggestions?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW I put a bug in his ear to check out VU, told him he's got a lot of fans here and should get an account here. He just might, would be great to have him here so we can be up to date on the latest about this BEAUTIFUL beast!
Yes it would since we do a lot of free advertising for him , it would be nice to have up-to-date info to pass on to others too . Whom are interested ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posts an coil setup in a series , like this mod father deck here, Rocco explained . Any way it is in picture below ,
c5fa0bc7a6936cbb12b08812841551fb.jpg

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You would of seen it before , probably didnt know the name of the deck it is an was used a lot , then velocity came along an then postless

VU Sponsors